I'm 18 Now

Story Info
An offer from a former student.
1.5k words
4.28
79.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
332 Followers

I have started this story a dozen times, maybe this time I'll finish.

This happened many years ago.

What really happened.

At the time, I was a math teacher in a large city school system. I had just finished another day of teaching middle school kids and was preparing my classroom for the next day when she appeared at my door. I'm sorry to say that I didn't recognize her at first but she was polite enough to introduce herself. "Remember me, Mister? I'm Elaine."

I did in fact remember Elaine but the Elaine that I remembered was childlike compared to the Elaine that stood before me. Elaine was a former student of mine at a different school. Five years ago, Elaine was thirteen and although cute she was far from womanly. I remembered her as quiet, respectful and a pleasure to deal with in class.

The Elaine that visited me that day was confident, quite lovely and had the same energetic smile. She stepped into my empty classroom and stood beside me at the side board. She wore a peach colored silk blouse and slacks. She looked very modest and I expected to be engaged in small talk regarding the past but Elaine came with different intentions.

She stood close to me and said "I've waited a long time to tell you this, I'm 18 now." Her intentions were immediately obvious and I panicked. Believe me, I have the same sexual desires as any man but all I could think of was Elaine at 13 and I rebuffed her.

I said something stupid like "Why don't you come back in three years and we can go get a drink and talk about old times." I don't know why I said that because I rarely drink, I constantly fantasize about students and here I was presented with a willing, beautiful, former student and all I could do was picture a child and I would never, ever hurt a child. Elaine left moments later and I have never seen her again.

I have relived that moment many times but with different results.

What might have happened.

Elaine inched closer to me and said "I've waited a long time to tell you this, I'm 18 now." Her eyes never left mine and I immediately knew what she was telling me.

"Congratulations", I said, "I wish you gave me some warning, I don't have a proper gift for you."

She smiled, seductively, and said "I can think of something."

"Tell me, I'd be glad to make your birthday memorable."

Elaine inched even closer, arched her head up towards me and said "how about a kiss."

"Happy birthday, Elaine" I said as I softly kissed her cheek.

"I didn't wait five years for that" she said, "I guess I'll have to teach you how to kiss."

Elaine quickly pressed her lips to mine and gave me a quick kiss. She moved her head back a few inches, looked me in the eyes and said "Like this, Mister" and kissed my lips with a barrage of soft kisses. Each kiss lasted a few seconds longer until she finally pressed her lips to mine and I felt her warm tongue gliding over my lips.

Her breath quickened as did my pulse and the amorous kisses of this teenage girl started to excite me. Soon her tongue pushed into my mouth and I heard her moan as she pressed her body against mine.

Elaine suddenly was the teacher and I was the shy student as she sucked my tongue as it investigated her mouth. Her hips ground against mine and she broke contact to whisper, "I can tell you're glad to see me." Her mouth was back to mine as we kissed deeply and she moved slightly to the side and I felt her fingers moving up and down the hardness that I couldn't control.

She grasped my cock through my pants and I tried to break contact. Her tongue plunged deep inside my mouth and I stopped protesting. I did nothing as her fingers rubbed me through the material of my pants, I did nothing as her fingers fumbled with the zipper. It seemed as if the noise from the opening zipper echoed loudly through the empty school. I finally returned her passionate kisses even as she loosened my belt.

As I felt her soft, warm, delicate hand slide under the elastic band of my shorts, I realized that my hands were by my sides, lifeless.

Elaine moved the waist band down and under my balls thus exposing my hard cock. Her fingers moved softly over the sensitive skin. She cupped my balls for a while before moving up the shaft. Her fingertip found a drop at the tip of my cock and she smeared the liquid over the head.

Finally her hand wrapped around my cock and I stood there accepting her kisses as my former student masturbated me.

Elaine broke contact with my mouth and for the first time looked down at my naked cock, at her hand gliding up and down and I heard her say "Do you know how many times I dreamed of doing this?"

"No, how many" I groaned.

"Every day. I use to dream that you would keep me after school and let me touch you, do this to you."

"Is that all" I asked.

Elaine's mouth was back on mine. driving her tongue into my mouth, her hand moving up and down quickly. She pulled away and looked at me and said "No, that;s not all."

"I use to rock at my desk in your class because it made my pussy feel good. I use to think that it was you touching me. I use to think that I would go up to your desk for help and that you would feel my legs under my skirt and touch my panties, even slide a finger underneath. I use to think that your finger was inside me as I was behind your desk in front of the whole class but none of them suspected."

"Are you shocked, Mister?

"you're such a naughty, naughty girl, Elaine. I should have kept you after school as punishment." I added, hopefully fueling her fantasy.

"You did, Mister, you did. At least in my dreams. You kept me after and I would sit at my desk and picture you sitting beside me. I made sure that my dress was way up and you would rub my legs and I would spread them wide so that you could touch my pussy."

It was almost as if Elaine was the one close to orgasm instead of me. She stopped her story long enough to kiss me again, her hand never leaving my cock.

"Did you want me to touch your pussy, Elaine?"

She moaned and confessed, "yes. I wanted you to touch it. I thought about what it would feel like if you licked it. In my dreams, you loved to do that, You loved to lick my pussy. Would you like to do that, Mister?"

I didn't have time to answer because Elaine's tongue was in my mouth again and her hand had finally brought me to climax. I couldn't stop as I shot a stream of cum over the closest desk. Her hand tightened as I climaxed again and again.

We kissed softly as she held my cock until it softened. She looked down and pulled up my shorts, rezipped the pants and rebuckled the belt.

She looked at the desk top and explained "you have a little cleanup, Mister" speaking as if nothing happened.

"Thanks for my birthday present and would it be okay if you gave me a little help in math?"

"Sure" I said as my voiced croaked, "when?"

"Tomorrow, after school would be great. Is that okay?"

"Fine," I answered, "see you tomorrow."

Elaine turned to leave and if I didn't see the soiled desk I would have thought I had a dream. Elaine left the room and I went to my desk to get a paper towel. When I turned around Elaine was in the doorway again.

"Did you forget something?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "I forgot to tell you how much I was going to think about sucking your cock." She paused for a moment to let that erotic thought set into my mind and then added, "tonight, for your homework, I want you to think of what my pussy will taste like. Okay?"

I walked over to her and this time I initiated the passionate kiss. "You'll let me have plenty of practice, won't you?"

"Practice?, practice doing what?" she asked coyly

"Well. practice licking that sweet pussy of yours, of course."

She kissed me deeply and left when she said "As much practice as you need."

I have thought about what the next day with Elaine would be like but I won't tell it here. If you're out there Elaine, I'm sorry for being so insensitive that day and want you to know that you launched a thousand erotic fantasies. I hope you are well and still think of those days fondly.

notemale
notemale
332 Followers