I'm Addicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers

I showered and prepared for Charles call. I was wound up tighter than an old Swiss watch. I decided to sip some wine to settle me down. I discovered I was leaking a lot thinking of what Charles was going to do to me with his mammoth cock. I needed to insert a pantyliner. As I was doing that, the phone rang. It was Charles saying he would be there in 45 minutes and asked if it was still okay.

I replied please be careful and yes I would be waiting for him. He then said, "Are you leaking yet in anticipation?"

"My God Charles how did you know I was inserting a liner?"

"Well it seems natural from my past experiences. I hope I did not embarrass you and I am hard already thinking of the fun we are going to have together. See you soon babe."

My vagina desired to be filled with his ebony tool and I had not even laid eyes on it. My heart went into faster beating and I was getting warmer from the wine.

I was flipping through rags trying to distract myself from the images of a black guy looking down into my eyes, smiling as he was thrusting his thick, long, ebony bone into my virgin pussy, since it never before experienced a black cock. I have seen interracial porn and my mind was flashing to some of those scenes. Would Charles be doing me like that?

I was startled by the phone. It was Charles in the parking lot telling me he would soon be at the door to ring the buzzer so I could release the security latch.

I walked to the button and when the buzzer rang I pushed the release for the 10-second count so he could make his way to my unit.

My heart was really pounding and my hands were getting cold and sweaty. The moment of truth was near. I walked to the unit's door to open it for him so he did not have to wait.

He was all grins as he laid his eyes on me and made a quick survey of what he was going to be intimate with soon. I marveled at his size as he approached me dressed in street clothes. He was a real man.

He entered the room, took me into his arms and gave me a hug, looked into my eyes and said, "Thanks for the invitation. I will let you set the pace. I want you to relax and not be afraid. I want you to invite me again and again. Anytime it gets too much for you feel free to say slow down or even stop. I will understand. It has happened in the past.

I buried my head on his chest as he held me and I tried to cool down. I then looked up at him after catching my breath and asking him if he wanted a sandwich or TV meal, or left over pizza, a beer, wine or anything else I did not mention.

He smiled and said, "Yes, I want to eat you but later for dessert. How about a sandwich and a glass of milk?"

I was shocked at the unique request but it made me more at ease to be with him.

"Make yourself at home and I will put together a roasted chicken sandwich and a glass of milk. Do you prefer toasted or un-toasted bread?"

"Toasted would be great Amy with Mayo if you have some."

As I made the sandwich, Charles walked the apartment and then used the bath. He walked back into kitchen and I asked him to sit. I mentioned that the sandwich would be done in a few seconds because the toaster was slow for some reason.

I presented him with the food after listening to his compliments of the apartment unit.

I pulled out a chair to sit and sip a glass of milk with him when he said, "Amy it would please me very much if you sat here in my lap while I eat the sandwich and think about dessert."

He had a nice smile and I was melting. As I positioned myself sitting across one leg and my legs dangling between his, I placed my right hand on his smooth ebony head and massaged it slowly. He had it very clean-shaven.

My pussy was desiring to get the monster in it that I assumed he had from the exposure of his G-string and the pressing of it into my belly as I rode him to a cum.

I leaned on his left shoulder and watch him nipple the sandwich. His left hand went around me and was feeling for my left breast through my white silk robe, which by the way was knee length. I did not have a bra on but did have bikini briefs to hold the liner in place. I am sure it was soaked by now.

When he found the hard nip, he just caressed it and did not bat an eye as he continued slowly on finishing the sandwich. Both my nipples were getting harder and harder and my heart was picking up faster beats in anticipation of what of the next part to come.

When he took the last bite and flushed it down with the last of the milk, he looked me in the eyes and said, "That was delicious. Thanks for taking the time to fix it. What's for dessert?" He had that evil grin as he asked.

I whispered into his ear, "Me, all of me."

I heard, "Mmmmmmmm...that will be awesome." I have wanted dessert since seeing you at the club.

With that comment he used his right hand to open my robe and lowered his mouth to my left nipple. I almost orgasmed from the warmth of his mouth on it. He sucked so gently. He then used his right hand to hold my left breast and lift it slightly. I closed my eyes and began to climb the wall to Blissville.

His right hand left my breast and trailed a finger over my naval to my mound. I braced myself for the contact. His middle finger pressed at the top of the grove and he pressed hard as it wormed it way down as he applied pressure, pushing my bikini into my slit. He then used that finger to apply more pressure and moved his hand over my mound. I was going to cum. I threw both arms around his head, pulled him tight onto my left breast and held him tight as I orgasmed from the finger pressure and hand movement over my mound.

After calming down he used his right hand to move the glass and plate to the side of the table after breaking the mouth hold on my left breast.

He placed his right arm behind my knees, used his left arm to grab me tight and lifted me. I thought for a minute he was going to carry me to the bedroom but instead laid me on my back on the table.

By then my robe was completely open. I reached between my legs and my bikini was soaked.

He picked up the dishes, placed them on the counter, walked over to the wall and killed the kitchen lights. The only light was coming from the living room.

As he approached the table he extended both of his hands out and reached for my boobs. After massaging them, he lowered his mouth to mine and we went about kissing as if it was going to be the last kiss of our lives. As he was kissing me, he softly pinched rolled the hard nipples. I needed a cock in me. I broke the kiss and said, "Now Charles, I need you now."

I heard, "Okay babe, I will see what I can do."

He broke our entanglement, reached into his pocket, pulled out a foil packet and placed it on the table. I closed my eyes knowing I would soon be stuffed with the largest cock ever to visit my pussy. I heard his zipper go down and the shoes clunking on the floor. I heard the trouser hit the floor and could hear him taking his muscle shirt off. I assumed he was going to do me on the table since no moves had been made to carry me to the bed.

I felt him stand between my legs which were drape over the end of the table and felt his hands massaging my thighs. He took his hands and lifted my legs to place the sole of the feet on the table. He then inserted fingers into my bikini panties and I lifted my hips so he could pull them down. I was embarrassed knowing they were soaked but I wanted him more than caring about the embarrassment.

"God Amy your fem aroma is awesome. I'm glad you got me off at the club. If you hadn't I would have rammed my cock into you but now I can take my time and please you."

"Please Charles put it in me. I have wanted it for hours now."

I heard the foil tear. I knew it was going to happen soon.

I felt something warm spread over my slit, up my stomach to my navel, over both breast, up my chest and onto my chin and lips. I smelled the odor of chocolate before tasting it.

I started to giggle, not expecting anything like that. As I was giggling, he placed his mouth on my mound, made a slurping noise and the tip of his tongue touched the clit. I stiffened and went, "Ohooo."

I heard a chair being pulled up. He must have sat in it because he wrapped his arms around my thighs and went about getting his dessert. I was humping like a bitch in heat. I don't remember what was better, his tongue fucking my pussy or his mouth and tongue attacking my clit.

I went up the plateau and never remember coming down all the way. After several orgasms with his tongue and finger fucking me I was limp as a wet rag with my legs draped over his shoulders and his head buried in my pussy. I tried to push his wet head away but did not have the energy or strength.

I was conscious enough to know he lifted his head, he stood, my legs went straight up his chest so the soles were looking at the ceiling, and his right hand guided his cock to the honey hole.

He then placed his hands on my breast and shoved enough that the head popped into the cavity.

"Ohoooooooooooo God."

He began with very slow thrust. I was taking more and more of his cock. I wanted it so much and it felt so good. I placed my hands on his arms for leverage and was moaning, "Yes, yes, Oh God yes, more, more, yes, that's it deeper Charles deeper, Oh Charles yes, yes, don't stop now. Oh my God Charles, make me your slut. I want all of your cock. Oh God, my pussy has never felt so stuffed and feeling good. Oh Charles, I'm going to Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

I had the most violent cum of my life and it would not stop. My body was fucking his cock it was shaking so hard. He was mauling my breasts at the same time. It was a wonderful feeling to be used as a depository for Charles baby making juice.

After three hard orgasms, he lowered his body on top of me, pressing my knees to my breast, kissed me with chocolate flavored pussy juice and asked, "Do I need to put on a raincoat."

"God no Charles, don't stop now, Oh Charles I'm there again. Give me that love juice of yours. Put my fire out."

I felt him lift; he pulled me tight to his body using his strong arms at the front of my thighs to pull the backside of them against his body. The soles of my feet soles were looking at the ceiling again. He began to slam his cock into me like a piston in a race car. I kept going from one wave to another in my continuous cumming. As I was moving from wave to wave, I was going Ugh...Ugh...Ugh... Ugh...Ugh...Ugh...Ugh when he rammed his thick cock forward and deep into me as it was hitting against my cervix. I was glad I was on the pill just for insurance even though I was completing a period. I heard a growl in the background and felt my insides being warmed up as he was firing his nut juices. My pussy walls were expanding and contracting with each of his volleys. The feeling was awesome. My pussy had pleasures it never had from a white cock. I did not want the feelings to stop.

When I woke up, I was in bed with Charles. As I cleared my head of the cobwebs, I could see his morning hard-on in the daylight; I darn near fainted from shock. No wonder my pussy was sore but it sure was feeling good earlier.

I lifted myself up on an elbow and started to mess with his cock.

I watched him squint and eye open and heard, "Good morning sweet cream."

I giggled and said, "Good morning syrup man. How was dessert?"

"Just awesome. Thanks for letting me have some."

"Anytime so long as you bring the topping."

I moved to lay my head on his chest and continued the massaging of his cock. I wanted to watch it fire.

He was moaning and humping. I was very comfortable with Charles. It was the most comfortable feeling I ever had being with a guy in bed.

I saw some pre-cum leak from the eye. I have never seen that and it glistened against the purple head.

More leaked and the urge hit me to taste it. I moved my head to use the tip of my tongue to lift the pre-cum off.

I used my left hand to work his cock and then realized I could have used two hands and there still would have been a lot exposed.

I was getting excited. I decided to get in a 69 position, take as much cock into my mouth as I could and work him good with my hand and mouth like I have seen in porn movies until he fired. I would then lift off and watch him unload.

Well it did not work out that way. He started to eat me, holding my pussy lips open and tongue fucking me. The faster he went the faster I went on his cock. I was concentrating so hard on my impending cum that I did not notice him stiffing and firing until it was too late. The first volley went flying down my throat and the rest was filling my mouth. I exploded with my orgasm and a lot of his juice drained out of my mouth as I opened it to scream my cumming.

I collapsed on top of him and we both were panting.

When I recovered, I spun around and kissed him. We French kissed a good five minute. The phone rang and it startled both of us.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Sue. I picked up and said, "Hi Sue, what's up?"

I heard, "I assume we are still on for tonight or have you changed your mind?"

"Nope I am eager to go shopping. I will pick you up a 6:30 as scheduled."

"Great, I had a blast with those guys last night. I hope we find good ones tonight."

"Me too, it was a blast. See you later."

"Amy, I hope we can see each other off and on. You are fantastic. You are much better than I had imagined. While I'm thinking on it, both Mike and Jim would like dates also. They both think you are a hot chick and after I tell them how hot, they will be calling for sure."

"Do you have to tell them Charles?"

"No I don't have to. I can tell them you were a starfish and to forget you. Is that what you want me to say?"

"Oh God Charles, I don't know what I want you to say."

"Look Jim and Mike are both endowed like me and if my cock gave you some pleasure let them do you also. Have variety with no strings or commitments."

"Look, I will want other hot chicks so why not you wanting hot guys. Nothing wrong with that."

"Charles you make it sound so easy. I did enjoy you and it very much and desire more cocks of the size of yours. You have me hooked."

"Good babe, just take it easy and with your looks you can get all the cock you want or need."

"Charles, do most black guys please girls as much as you pleased me?"

"Most do Amy if they want to bed with the girl again. They want the girl coming for them, not them going for the girl."

"That was going to be my next question. So you like it when us white chicks call you and ask for your services?"

"You are a fast learner Amy as well as a hot specimen of a female."

"Okay, let's shower and eat a bite."

In the shower we talked about the plans for Sue and me in the evening. Charles told me if I came home empty to give him a call to see if he was available.

When I got to the kitchen there was a puddle of sex juices on the floor, where they had leaked from my pussy. I could not believe the copious amount I was looking at. The kitchen still smelled of raw sex. As I was cleaning it up and inhaling the fragrance, my pussy lips were swelling and I wanted Charles to do me again on the table but this time I wanted to watch the monster invade me. Well that would have to wait.

I fixed brunch then asked to be excused to sit in the tub and recover from the special treatment. Charles grinned and said he would wait and to enjoy.

As I was soaking I decided I wanted him one more time before he departed. I wanted him to do me doggy.

When I returned to the living room in my mid-calf length, pink silk robe, he was catnapping with a football game on the TV.

I decided to slip into the bedroom, be naked with my legs propped up and open reading erotic stories of interracial interludes when he came looking for me. In about 30 minutes after having gotten myself leaking from reading, I felt the bed move softly and then a head buried itself between my spread apart legs. I closed my eyes, tossed the rag, placed my hands on the top of Charles head and let him have dessert.

After I had cum a few times by him using his mouth, tongue and fingers he pulled off and away.

"Charles please fuck me doggy before you go. I am so horny for you."

"Amy, I will if you do me a favor."

"What's the favor Charles?"

"I want Jim and you or Mike and you to be doing sixty-nine while I am doing you."

"Oh God Charles I have never had two guys in bed at the same time."

"Have you thought about it? Have you read about it? Have you seen it in porn?"

"Yes but..."

"No but about it. Expand your horizons and there is no better way than with friends and people you know and are comfortable with. Look, let me call one, you pick and then you two mess and when you are ready for doggy I will join in. What do you say?"

"Oh Charles I want your cock doing me doggy. Just you and me."

"Well think it over Amy. Three makes for a nice party and four is really good."

"What are you saying Charles."

"The more people involved the more exciting it is, believe me. At least try it. If you don't like three, four, or more then don't do it but try it first before saying no-way. Remember last night, you said to make you my slut? Well doing it with my friends will make you that slut of mine. That's what you want isn't it?"

"God Charles yes. It was awesome with you and I want more of you."

"Well you can have lots of me and my friends. Just loosen up and be freer spirit and throw love out the window, babe. It is sex. Raw animal sex that we all want and need."

"Okay Charles, if that's what you want."

"Oh no babe, it's not what I want it's what do you want."

"Okay Charles, I will loosen up because I do want your cock and Mike's for sure and maybe Jim's. Please, call one and see who can come over or do we need to go to their place."

"Nah, they can come here. You will feel more at ease in your place than theirs at least the first few times."

"Okay, Amy who do you prefer I call first?"

"Well call Mike. I know or thought I did know from high school and since I helped him last night it won't be so awkward."

Charles picked up the phone and when he said, "Hi Mike, Charles here, my heart missed a few beats."

Charles explained the situation, then there was a long pause, and then I heard, "Okay see you in 30 minutes."

"Okay sweetie let's make this easier for you. When Mike rings the buzzer, let me blind fold you. It will take the pressure off you by not seeing his eyes. You will feel with your hands, mouth and pussy anyway. Is that okay, babe."

"That may help Charles. It will take some of the embarrassment away as his eyes devour me and me knowing what he wants."

"Great Amy, and keep your robe on so as not to show so much skin. That will keep you at ease also."

"Thanks Charles for trying to get me comfortable."

"Your welcome Amy."

"I think I will go soak some more then since I have to be sucking Mike before you do me doggy."

"Okay babe that will help you to relax also. Maybe take a glass of wine now so it is in your system by the time he gets here. That will help."

"Hey sounds like a winning idea. I will do that."

I poured myself some wine and headed to the bathroom. About ten minutes into the soaking, Charles cell rang. I could not pick up much of anything on the conversation and went about reading and drinking while warming up.

Charles called to me, said that Mike was in the parking lot, and would be at the door in a few minutes. I told Charles to release the catch and I would be right out after drying off a tad.

As I left the bathroom in my red mini robe I got a whistle from Charles. I walked over to him and where he pulled the blindfold from I will never know other than his trouser I guess. The buzzer rang. Charles held the release for a few seconds then asked me to turn around so he could put on the blindfold.

Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers