I'm Just Going Off for a Bit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,387 Followers

What would I say?

What would she say?

Then I spotted a fracas ahead and there was June and her two fuck buddies, standing in the middle of the road having one hell of a stand up argument. The three of them shouting and screaming at one another at the top of their voices, June in a very, very short dress that I'd never seen before. Even as I watched, a van pulled up alongside and two gendarmes leapt out and tried to placate them.

I guess in most countries it's not a good idea to slap a policeman round the face, and France is no exception.

First June, and then her two friends were unceremoniously bundled into the back of the van, and it took off with the siren screaming.

Well bugger me backwards and tickle me pink ----- That was unexpected.

Slowly making my way back to the hotel, I was unsure what to do. Go and bail her out maybe? Or just leave her?

Well, what would you have done chaps?

It took me over an hour to decide, which wasn't a bad idea since it gave the beer a chance to dissipate. Eventually I persuaded the concierge to ring the gendarmerie for me, making up some story.

"They have let her go Monsieur," he informed me sneeringly, when he put the phone down. "No doubt she will be making her way back here."

"No doubt," I agreed, but I wasn't so sure.

I wasn't sure of much anymore.

------------

Well she hadn't returned by the time I went to bed, and I tossed and turned all night wondering where the hell she was.

The sun came up and still no sign of her. Shower then breakfast, and still no wife.

I was obliged by then to go back to our room and start packing.

Do you remember those lonely times you've packed at the end of your school life, or the end of a university year?

Everyone gone and you're the last left and never felt so lonely.

Never sure if life would ever be such fun again.

That was nothing compared to what I felt as I packed my things into my case.

My belongings finished I sat there for some time, wondering what to do about June's stuff. Couldn't just leave it there, but what to do?

My eyes misty with frustration and grief, I slowly packed June's things as well, dismissing the urge to simply dump them.

Damn her ---- I shouldn't have to be doing this ---- Not at the end of our honeymoon for Christ's sake!

But where was June?

No bloody idea, but despite everything I was worried deep down.

Could I really just abandon her in a foreign country?

But what else could I possibly do?

Arriving at the airport an hour earlier than I needed to, I searched around wondering if I might see my wife waiting there for me.

No sign!

I went back out to the airport car park, started the Twingo and gave the car back to the hire company and then booked in for the Easyjet flight back to Blighty.

Where was she?

What the hell was I going to do?

The lump in my insides was feeling like a lead weight by then.

------------

"Hi John, honey."

I looked round and there she was, in the same ridiculously short dress that she'd been wearing the night before, but looking fresh and showered.

I said nothing.

"Hi John," she repeated looking up at me forlornly. "I'm sorry honey. I couldn't find you."

"I've been at the hotel all night where were you?" I demanded, but she just shrugged her shoulders, unable to reply. Not mentioning even the problem with the Gendarmes.

"Been fucking those other two again I suppose," I snapped at her.

"I told you John," she cried back angrily. "I haven't done that."

"Let them touch you though haven't you?"

"A bit," she admitted quietly.

"Let them finger fuck you as well," I cried out, somewhat to the consternation of a few people around us.

"Only a little bit," June reluctantly admitted.

"Only a bit," I repeated. "Only a fucking bit!"

"Sorry John but I drank too much and got sort of carried away honey," she whined. "It didn't mean anything. Can I have my ticket so that I can book in please, and we can discuss this when we're somewhere more private?"

"It's in your case June," I told her.

"Where's my case," June asked looking around.

"Back at the hotel where I left it June," I smirked.

"Where?" June shouted loudly. "Why have you left it there you stupid idiot?"

"How the hell was I to know whether you were going to turn up at the airport or not," it was my pleasure to point out to her. "I haven't seen sight of you since yesterday afternoon."

"But I haven't got time to get back and get it John," June blurted out unhappily. "How am I going to get on the plane?"

"Your problem not mine June," I pointed out. "You should have thought of that before."

"But I went back to the hotel honey but you'd already left," she sobbed. "Francois and Jean-Claude bought me out here to the airport."

"Well go and ask them to come and get you then," I suggested helpfully.

"I can't," she continued to sob, tears running down her cheek. "They left on a flight back to Paris ten minutes ago."

Our discourse was bought to a premature ending by the announcement that passengers for the Easyjet flight should make their way immediately to the departures lounge.

"I'm just going off for a while. I'll see you in a bit," I told her almost laughing, but I think the significance of the words were lost on her, as I picked up my bag and made to walk off.

"But John," she cried out, clutching at my arm. "You can't just leave me here on my own. I've not even got any money."

Shaking her arm off, I pulled a hand full of euros out of my pocket and stuffed them in her hand.

"Here June," I informed her stony faced. "That's enough for a taxi, and your credit card is back in your case."

With that, I stormed off for my flight, leaving my new bride standing there bawling her eyes out, imploring me to come back for her.

No bloody chance.

Bloody cow!

-------------

You can imagine no doubt.

On the flight home, I was not a happy bunny. Nor when I got home and entered our empty house. The home that I should have been bringing my new wife back to for our life together, now seeming so uninviting.

I went to work the next day, but said nothing to anyone about what had happened, as I still didn't know how things were going to play out in the long run. I knew from our time together that June was a very honest person normally, so I more or less believed her when she'd told me that they hadn't actually had sex with her. But she'd let them do other things, and more important maybe was the way she'd just abandoned me.

That I just couldn't stomach.

Then that evening, June's Mum Brenda rang, and June still hadn't returned or called.

"Hi John," she started breezily. "How was the honeymoon?"

Now how exactly was I to answer that one?

With the truth or a lie?

"Started Ok Brenda, but not so good at the end," I replied, hedging my bets while I thought what to say.

"Oh," she said, missing the point entirely. "Did the weather turn awful then?"

"Not exactly Bren," I told her. "I'll pop by tomorrow after work and explain."

We chatted a little more and I neatly avoided her questions about June. I prayed that by the following day June would have called them or returned and that I wouldn't have to be the one to explain to them what had happened.

Sure enough, mid morning the next day, my phone rang.

"John," Tom started. "What on earth's happening lad? We've just had a call from June to pick her up at the airport this afternoon."

"Sorry Tom," I answered. "I thought that might happen."

"But what's going on John?" Tom sounded distressed!

"It's difficult to talk at the moment Tom," I lied. "I've got people in here with me."

"Ok John," Tom replied, so obviously confused. "We'll pick her up and talk later lad."

Christ ----- That wasn't easy.

I loved June's parents as if they were my own. Maybe even more so since I hadn't seen much of mine in the last ten years.

The hopelessness of the whole situation started to engulf me, and I left the office to give myself a chance to recover my composure, having no idea at all how my life was going to go from then on.

-------------

The call came ------- It had to of course. ------ It was Tom again.

"Bit of a mess all this John lad," he greeted me. "June tells us you had a bit of a misunderstanding."

"She got home OK then," I asked

"Aye lad," he responded. "But she's not happy."

"What did she tell you then Tom?"

"That she flirted with some guy and you over-reacted," Tom related to me.

"I'd ask her for the full story if I was you Tom."

"Aye," he replied sadly. "She's been up in her old bedroom crying since she got back so we don't know too much. But we know you well enough to know that you don't fly off the handle without reason John. We'll be talking tonight and I'll come back to you."

"OK thanks Tom."

"Aye lad. Don't worry, we'll try to sort her out."

Sort her out eh?

Well ----- Who knows?

----------------

The following day there was a plethora of phone calls between Tom, Brenda and I, and eventually I agreed to meet June that evening in a pub where I hoped neither of us would be known, to discuss what had happened and whether we had a future.

"She swears she didn't have sex with either of them John," my father in law informed me with his last call. "She's been a stupid girl, but she doesn't lie to us lad, never has, and I believe her."

"Depends what you mean by sex," I pointed out. "But I'm inclined to agree that she didn't let them fuck her Tom."

"Not the language I would use myself John," he finished gruffly. "But give her a chance please lad."

"I will," I agreed.

I was still well pissed off about what she'd done and I wouldn't be easily placated.

However!

Yes however!

If you've never been there, then you've no idea.

If you've never had that heartache, then you don't know what it's like.

Golly Moses! -------- I had some decisions to make, but I couldn't make them till I'd met up again with June.

Can't honestly say as I was looking forward to it though!

So!

There I was, walking into the bar, and lo and behold, there was June.

She half stood when she saw me and gave me the most wonderful smile of welcome.

She was dressed in the same little short denim skirt that I liked so much, with a nice, but more conservative top than the last time she'd worn it.

She looked lovely, but if she thought that she was going to get round me like that ----- Then ....... Well ......... Then she just could be on to something.

"I've got you a pint in," she chirped. "I know what you like and having it sat there in front of me, stopped any guys trying to chat me up."

So far so good eh?

"So you got back then," was my opener. I was half inclined to try to get over what she'd done, as long as she acted sufficiently contrite. That didn't however mean that I was going to go easy on her.

"No thanks to you John," she started in. "How could you go off and leave me like that?"

"How could I leave you?" I cried out excitedly, astonished at her attitude. "How the fuck could you go off and leave me like you did? You disappeared June. You were gone all night. The last damn night of our honeymoon."

"But you went off and left me on the beach John," June protested. "What was I supposed to do?"

"Is that surprising?" I demanded loudly. "After you'd been on that bloody pontoon thing fucking those two Frenchy's?"

"I told you John. They didn't fuck me."

"So why did you take your bikini bottom off then June," I attacked her. "Or did they take it off for you."

"Well that just sort of happened John," June whined, pulling a face. "We were only talking and playing around, honestly."

"You were lying between them completely naked and you just talked? Are you trying to claim they didn't touch you?"

"Oh come on John," June said falteringly. "I told you they touched me, but only a bit. It was nothing."

"And finger fucked you," I reminded her angrily.

"That was later John when I'd had too much to drink. Besides, I was angry at you for leaving me on the beach like that."

We stared at one another, neither of us apparently prepared to admit that we were in the wrong.

The conversation was getting us nowhere!

"So you don't think you did anything wrong then June," I asked at length, reasonably calmly.

"Well maybe I did a bit John," my wife admitted. "But you totally over reacted John. There was no need for you to act the way you did."

"So if you had been in my shoes then June," I questioned. "You wouldn't have minded. You would have just waited for me?"

"Of course John."

Right, I thought. ----- Let's put this to the test then ---- Let's see how she would really react.

Standing up, I bent down towards her and stared straight into her face.

"I'm just going off for a while. I'll see you in a bit." I said to her choosing my words carefully. Her face fell as she at last recognised the words that I had used, a small cry coming from her as I walked off towards the bar, straight towards a tall slim blonde that I had spotted a few minutes earlier.

"Hi Melly," I greeted the blonde as I walked up to her, perched there on a barstool. Her micro mini skirt and skimpy top, so unlike anything that I'd seen her wearing during the day at Jones and co., where we both worked.

"Oh Hi Mr. Parker," Melly grinned at me. "I've never seen you in here before."

"Never been here before?" I confirmed.

"Well I'm really glad you found it Mr Parker," Melly said to me seductively, making me think that this might be easier than I thought it might be.

"Can I ask you to do me a very big favour?" I went on.

"Anything for you Mr. Parker," Melly gushed, fluttering her eyelids and spinning around on the stool to face me, with a smile of expectation on her very pretty face.

Jeeeeeeesus!

That skirt was so, so short ----- and I swear I saw........ No I couldn't have done. Surely she must have been wearing .......!

Phew!

Well ------ These young girls today the way they go out for the evening, nothing should surprise me.

But that did!

Bloody hell!

"What's up Mr Parker?" Melly asked cheekily, no doubt well aware by the look on my face, what part of her anatomy I had just glimpsed. "What favour do you want?"

Gulp!

Big breath and continue.

"I want to make someone jealous Melly," I explained simply. "Will you just hold my hand and walk out of the pub with me please?"

"No problem Mr Parker," the pretty blonde agreed readily, slipping off the stool, confirming my earlier analysis of her lack of underwear as her dress caught up for a moment, and nigh on giving me a heart attack. "But we can do better than that."

With that, she cuddled up to me, and snuggled under my arm, my hand ending up dangling dangerously close to her left breast, as we made our way towards the exit.

Once outside I thanked her and went to pull away, but she would have none of it.

"Oh come on Mr Parker," she cajoled me giggling, pushing her full breasts into my chest. "If we're going to make someone jealous, then let's at least do it properly."

I guess it was those firm boobs squashed up against me. Or maybe it was the smooth bare expanse of bare skin that I felt when my hand 'accidentally' slipped just below the hem of the back of her tiny skirt.

Either way?

Well what's a guy to do chaps?

Go back to my somewhat errant wife after giving her a taste of her own medicine as planned, or continue to enjoy administering the medicine?

What a choice.

Well what would you have done in my position?

Help me please, as I'm going to have to make a decision in a few minutes. That is if Melly ever lets me have my tongue back.

Oh God ----- What's she doing now? ----- Mmmm! Bit bigger than June's, but just as firm, and since she had no panties on, I shouldn't have been surprised by the lack of a bra.

If she unzips my flies any more though, then I could be lost.

Oh Shit!!!

+++++++++++

The beauty of this situation of course is that you can end it as you want.

It's not a cop out, just the knowledge that no ending will suit everyone, but in my mind, he never went back with June, that's for sure.

Britease
Britease
2,387 Followers