IM Leads to Incest

Story Info
He finds an explicit IM on daughter's screen.
5.1k words
4.55
191k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

Coming up behind you, I place my hands on your shoulders, my fingers massaging firmly, pressing hard over your blouse. I glance down the front of your body. Sky blue blouse, tucked smartly into your flowing skirt, material pushed between your legs. Extending below the hem, tanned, firm legs, no stockings, smooth, supple skin to the touch flow to the laced shoes with 5-inch heels. Knees closed, your head bends forward, feeling my hands, fingers squeeze softly, firmly the muscles of the neck, shoulders.

My hand travels over your shoulders, down the front of the blouse, swiftly, softly to glide over your breasts. Your back stiffens, back arches, lifting your 34 B's to me. I cup them, rolling my thumb over them, pulling, extending the nipple through your blouse, bra. I feel them harden. I turn your chair away from the desk, facing the back of your work station. I move to sit on the desk, just to the side of you. Leaning, my hand reaches for your face, caressing gently, wanting to explore your features. Lightly, my fingers dance over your cheek, back to your ear, down your neck. Pulling back, I let my fingertips dance down the front of your blouse. Nails slide along the material. Heaving, your chest lifts, your look rises to my face. Eyes flicker, feeling my touch. You moan under your breath. You are anticipating me.

You wore clothes for me. You wore the loose fitting skirt knowing I would move to you, lift your skirt, move my mouth to kiss your thighs, trace upwards, moving to kiss your sex. You had thought about this last evening after I told you. When you went to bed, your minds eye projected the scene to you, me moving close, my tongue reaching to you. Your fingers touched your sex, your mind making it me. Your breathing changed as you pleasured your body. Slowly, almost painfully slow, your fingers caressed your sex. Slowly, the fire built in your crotch. Warmth spread wide, your cunt now wet, your juices leaking slowly between your lips. A finger dipped deep into your crotch, reaming your hole. Yes you thought. Put it in me. Stick your finger in me repeated your mind. Your fingers manipulated your clit as I have done many times now. Spreading the lips, I mash your clit firmly with my fingers. Side to side, top to bottom, your rake your finger over your sensitive clit. Faster, harder, softer. You hips lurch upwards, you mouth words left unspoken for the moment. You know I will moan deeply as I suck your clit, your sensitive clit deep into my mouth. My teeth grab it, tugging gently, pulling it away from your body. Hips arch, orgasm approaches. Yes your body screams. Your hips hump involuntarily, your sex driving your body, your clit now sensitive to the touch.

Now I'm here. I've started our play. Time to sit back! I kneel down between your legs.

Feel my fingertips sliding over your calves, up your leg, softly, scraping my nails to draw attention to the spot of caress. Upwards, my fingers dance up your thighs, hidden by the material of the skirt. They know the way, your body moves forward, twisting cheek to cheek, moving to the front edge of the chair. Your breathing halts, my fingers now pressing slightly on your slit, back and forth they push softly, slightly penetrating, nail raking gently, sliding down, stopping, traversing the edge of your panties, the soft skin trailing fire as they move down

Feel one finger press firmly, snake between your lips, directly landing on your clit, mashing, softly rubbing back and forth, pulling away...... your hips jump to keep contact........

Your tongue licks your lips, your body sliding quickly, back bending, again pushing your hips to the edge of the chair..... opening your legs, knees spreading..... my fingers slide down your thigh........ nails lightly scratching your soft flesh

You reach to your skirt, pull the hem up, looking at me, longing, without a word spoken, I know what you need..... you know I will please you quickly, quietly, softly.....

My arms lay on your thighs, my hands wrap your waist, thumbs over the hip, resting on the upper portion of your crotch, my fingers wrap your hips slightly..... I lean to you, my mouth capturing your panties, directly over your clit.... I mouth you flesh firmly, blowing warm breath into your panties, against your skin... my tongue pressing the material into your slit

Breath escapes, you look around... no one...eyes close for an instant....... glancing quickly again, coast is clear..... I reach to the edge of your panties, pulling the material to the side.... exposing your slit, my tongue dives quickly in, lapping down and up, running over your clit..... you gasp

I press forward, my head moving quickly back and forth, spreading your lips, moving to capture your clit in my mouth... my teeth grab her, suck her into my mouth, drawing firmly, sucking her hard, my tongue thrashing her in my mouth... your hips lurch involuntarily......

Hungrily, I suck her, wanting the fire in my body to race over her, force her into orgasm..... I flick my tongue back and forth quickly, firmly, massaging your sensitive flesh.... your hand reaches to me, pulling my face deeper into your body, your sex....... eyes close, you see my mouth, tongue working on your clit,

How much time do we have, will someone come, you glance down the corridor again, searching, my tongue causes you to lose thought, focused directly on your clit..... flicking hard, biting gently, tugging your clit into my sex starved mouth.....

My fingertips again, slide into your slit, this time, no material causes me to stop... penetrating, wet, juices leaking, coating the fingertips, slowly, sliding down, reaming your hole...... one slides slowly into your body

Your breath jumps to your throat, a muffled scream begins, your hand covers your mouth as my finger leaps past the first knuckle, penetrating deep into your body. Your hips wiggle, grinding each inch of the intruder deep, feeling my finger move quickly around, thrusting in and out of your cunt, my mouth pulling on your clit.......

Your thoughts gone, focused on cumming, you groan deep, tilting your hips, wanting to yell, scream for me to fuck you...... quietly, muffled groans..... body betraying quiet thought, screams desired, sex wanted...... orgasm approaching.... glancing again for security, release your feelings, focus on your clit.... orgasm approaching..... god yes, close..... my tongue mashing your clit firmly, faster.......

Pulling with my mouth, second finger added, two penetrating deep, filling your body....... aching, orgasm approaching...... hips thrusting, humping up, wanting to fuck my face..... tensing, orgasm rushes, explodes in your body.... hips jump up, hold, then drop to the chair... my mouth still attached to your clit, sucking hard....

Your legs clamp tight around my head as I lift your crotch to my mouth. I drop, jamming my tongue deep into your hole, thrusting, fucking you with my tiny replacement cock. I move back to you clit, licking, my tongue dancing with your lips, sliding quickly upwards, my lips grabbing your clit, pulling it roughly into my waiting mouth. Your cheeks flex, lifting your crotch to me. I suck your clit deeply, my tongue fencing, probing, hammering the sensitive organ. The tip of my thumb runs over your puckered hole. Eyes flash as I roll my thumb around your ass, my tongue flicks your clit quickly. Which focus should you have. Will I penetrate your beautiful ass, or tease? Should you focus on cumming a second time? I help with the decision. I suck your clit hard, my tongue forcing all thoughts focused on the bodies need to cum.

Seconds pass, your hips arch slowly, lifting high from her chair, heels on my shoulders. Lifting your ass, legs spread wide, your pink hole open, begging for penetration. I lick up and down your slit, reaming your hole, back, driving your clit hard, nipping, tugging with my teeth. I drop lower, licking that sensitive spot between your slit and asshole. My place, sensitive. You have waited for me to go here. I lick the skin, nipping it very gently between my teeth. I move back to your clit. Holding your clit firmly, I thrash it back and forth. Hips arch hard, eyes clench shut, pussy lifting, legs spreading wide, pushing against my face. Your legs quiver, shake, your orgasm washes over your body. Hands clamp over your mouth as I continue to suck your clit. You hips jump, thrust, relax and repeat. I hold your clit firmly in my mouth. I slow my tongue to caresses, your clit growing more sensitive with each flick of my tongue. Your body floods juices to your lips, wet, shiny, glistening, my chin covered with you. Reaching, you wipe my face clean. I bite your clit gently.

I kiss my way back down your thighs. Now it tickles. You squirm, moving your body up in the chair. Before, it was part of the dance. You pull your panties back to cover your pussy, rubbing firmly. I see your eyes flash a contented look. Turning to the desk, you absorb yourself in work. I see you squeeze your legs together, rocking on your cheeks. One more orgasm.

My daughter sat at her computer, lost in thought, her hand between her legs, rocking back and forth slightly. "Baby, you ok?" I asked.

Turning, "Daddy!" she exclaimed. "I did not expect you home yet," she quickly continued.

"What are you reading baby?" I asked. "You're flushed!" I observed out loud. I stepped to the computer. Words beginning with.I kiss my way back down your thighs. Now it tickles. You squirm. I quit reading, glancing at her. "Honey, what is this?" I inquire.

"Nothing Daddy," she whispers. Her eyes beg to differ. She avoids looking at me. I lean to the computer. An "im" window. I move up the discussion. A sexually explicit description of a sex act being performed on an administrative assistant. Damn the writer is good. I hesitate, rereading a portion where he slides his hands up her thighs. My minds eye can see him, see her tanned legs, longing to see alabaster color of her crotch, feel the soft flesh, even imagine raking my fingers up her thighs, my nails leaving soft red trails as I lightly scratch the flesh. My cock chubs in my slacks, growing long and firm.

"Damn baby, who wrote this?" I ask, turning my head to look her in the eyes.

"A white box friend Daddy," she replied. "Just a white box friend I share fantasies with," she continued. "He's an older guy Daddy, about your age," she said quietly, almost inaudible.

"My age?" I asked. "Does he know you are a senior in high school? Just barely 18?" I asked again, standing to face her. Sitting, she was crotch level with me. My cock stood erect, tenting my slacks in front of her. Not aware of my current state, I stood, hands on my hips, trying to be a stern, protecting father. Her stare focused on my crotch. Seconds passed, nothing. She moaned as she rocked against her hand.

"Daddy, I pretend he's you!" she stated matter of factly. I stood dumbfounded. "I want you to be him, to do the things he does to me in his words Daddy," she continued. "I want your caresses, your touches. I want your cock," she stated as she licked her lips. Her eyes were glazed, a lust showing, growing as she again glanced to my crotch.

My world turned rapidly. I was in a situation never planned for, but only dreamed about. My daughter, tall, lithe, more girl than woman, was openly telling me she had thought about sex with me, her father. What would her mom think of me? Rest her soul. My body betrayed my mind, my cock growing harder.

"Baby," I whispered. I leaned over, pulled her up from her chair. Confused, mind racing, I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her. As she snuggled close, my protruding cock pressed up against her body. I became aware of my engorged cock. "I'm sorry Baby," I said as I pushed her away. She pulled herself back against me, my cock sliding up her stomach, pinned flat between our bodies. She moaned softly, rocked her body back and forth against me. She pressed her body tight against me, tilting her head up, looking into my eyes. An eternity passed as we held each other close. "Sweetie," I whispered, leaning down slowly, my eyes not leaving hers. Closer, time to move, but she raised on her tiptoes, our lips touching softly, gently. Our kiss lingered. My tongue stretched out, slipping into her mouth. She groaned as my tongue darted against hers. Our kiss deepened, she reached to me, pulling me firmly to her, her mouth capturing my lips, her tongue extending, exploring my mouth.

I kissed her hard, demanding, aching for more. My hands held her cheeks firmly. I wrapped my arms around her, almost lifting her to me, pressing my hard cock against her body. I groaned into her mouth. I kissed her deeper, my tongue playfully dancing with hers, our breathing growing labored. I pulled away, kissed down her neck, planting soft kisses on the nape of her neck. I bit her flesh gently, sucking it into my mouth, my tongue running over the flesh. "Oh God Daddy," she groaned. "Yes," she whispered softly. "Yes," she repeated. She pushed me back slowly, almost unnoticeably. Reaching her bed, she pushed me away, pushing me to a sitting position on her bed.

Stepping between my legs, she towered over me, pressing close. "Touch me Daddy," she whispered. "Run your hands over my body," she breathed deeply, her words husky. Reaching out, I slid my hands around her body, sliding down her legs, over her calves. Slowly, I slid my hands back up, her soft flesh moving under my roving fingers. As I moved my hands upwards, she arched into my body, her tits nestled on my forehead, my mouth against her stomach. I kissed her as my hands slid under her shorts, feeling her flesh, cupping each cheek of her ass, kneading softly. Her body flexed, her ass firming in my hands as she pushed her mound against my body. I roamed my hands over her firm flesh, caressing, feeling the silk softness of her panties. I pulled my hands down again, sliding to the front of her thighs, pushing my hands up, sliding over the flesh, my fingers crossing the line of her panties, up over her mound. My thumbs, pressed between her thighs, sliding into the vee of her body. Her panties were soaked. Surprised, I moved to inhale her smell, my nostrils exploded with the musky odor of her sex. I was close, but had not even noticed her smell until that moment. As my thumbs explored, her hips tilted, a moan erupting deep in her body. "Yes Daddy," she whispered.

I leaned forward, pressing my face to her mound. Her hips humped against my mouth, her hands reaching to the back of my head, pulling me softly, firmly against her body. I moved to kiss her mound through her shorts, stopping to breath warm air through her shorts against her skin. My thumbs pressed her slit, mashing her lips slightly, pressuring her clit. Her thighs spread slightly, a moan began deep in her chest, rolled up and out of her mouth as she tilted her head back, pressing her hips against the desired intruders.

I slipped my thumb tips between her labia, massaging down her slit, forcing the material into her soft crack. As I stroked her, her body quivered, her hips undulating slightly, humping back and forth with my thumbs. She just purred, a small groan audible, continuous. Her hips swayed with my hands. She looked deep into my eyes. Not a word was spoken, her tongue extended just slightly, licking the corner of her mouth. She pushed me to my back. Leaning, she ran her hands up my thighs, stepping between my legs. Her hands approached my crotch, slowing, both of us knowing we were about to embark on a path not ever verbalized, not even considered a reality. I reached to stop her hands, holding them on my thighs.

"Baby," I stated, raising my head to look at her just above the sight line over my belt. She leaned, rubbing her tits on my leg, then moving over to the other leg, twisting so each tit would feel me, and make me feel her. A hand pulled free, slid inside of my thigh and moved quickly to the seam of my slacks. Her palm flattened on me, her fingers wrapping upwards, curling down over my balls and base of my cock. Her eyes flashed to me, looking deep into me, my soul. I did not move. Moving her hand up, she curled her thumb and fingers around my hard shaft, sliding up toward my belt. Hesitating, she pumped my shaft several times. "Baby," I whispered again, questions dripping from my voice. It only spurred her on.

Almost frantically, both hands flew to my belt, quickly opening the clasp, unzipping the zipper, and pulling the slacks open. There, protruding slightly above the waist band of my briefs, my cock head exposed itself. Slowly, she moved her hand upwards, her fingers lightly walking up my shaft, purposefully, painfully slow. As her fingertips reached my cock head, her fingers snaked out, her nails teasing the mushroom head. Back and forth they slid, flicking back and forth over the exposed rim, down the shaft just slightly, then back to the rim, pushing, and flicking over the rim to the sensitive head. As she played, my cock engorged again, swelling before her eyes. She literally growled. Grabbing the head, wrapping her fingers around the upper shaft, she pulled my cock upwards, away from my body, sliding the briefs down. As she lifted, she jammed her hand down my shaft, her fingers squeezing hard. Reaching the base, her fingers tightened, sliding slowly upwards, milking any juice up my tubes, forcing it to the eye. As she reached the underside of the rim, a drop of liquid formed in my cock's eye. She licked her lips, leaned forward without thinking, her tongue extending to capture the liquid. Her tongue ran around the tip of the head, poking into the eye. Again, she pumped down my shaft, pumped back up, pulling any precum she could into the eye. Her lips extended, sealed on the head of my cock. She sucked hard, drawing all my fluids up into her mouth. Leaning back, she licked her lips, leaned to me, licking down my shaft. Within seconds, she had licked all sides of my expanding shaft.

Looking into my eyes, she tilted my cock down, the angle directly toward her body. Opening her mouth wide, she moved forward, letting my cock slide into her mouth, her teeth raking the side, pushing forward, impaling her mouth on my cock. Slowly, deliberately, she pushed down, closed her mouth, her tongue washed over the skin, withdrew to the tip, closed her mouth and swallowed. Opening her mouth again, she grabbed my hip bones, pulling her body forward hard, sucking my cock down her velvet throat. My hips arched involuntarily, my legs splayed slightly. She wiggled her head slightly, and pushed forward again. My cock slid deep into her mouth and throat. Her lips closed around the base of my cock. She groaned deeply. I followed her lead, groaning from deep inside my body. With small, short humps, she released and inch or so of cock, then slammed forward again, driving every inch of cock meat into her face. Glancing at her, her eyes twinkled. Raising, I pushed my slacks down off my rump. I have sat up, propping my torso on my elbows. I wanted to watch her suck every inch of my cock into her mouth. She drove forward, jamming my cock deep again.

"Fuck Baby that's good," I growled. I flexed my ass, humping my cock slightly with each stroke from her. Minutes passed, she devoured me. She even reached to my hip bones again, pulling for all she was worth to jam my cock balls deep into her beautiful face. My baby, impaled on my cock. I stroked her hair as she sucked my cock with abandon. My balls churned. I was quickly approaching the point of no return. Either we quit immediately, or know that much more would cause my trip switch to explode, and I would be filling her mouth with cum. I reached to her, slowing her sucking for a moment. "Baby, either you need to quit or be prepared for me to cum," I informed her. It took less than a second. She slammed her mouth back down my shaft, grinding each inch in deep. Leaning back, my chin dropped to my chest as my balls inflated, filling with cum.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12