I'm Young with Two Mature Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started at her shoulders then her back and skipped her bottom to begin on her legs. She asked me to come back and put some on her bottom "Because it sunburns also." Her bottom was full, round and very firm under my hands and I was sweating not from heat but from her presence.

"You can work some of that between the cheeks if you want." she said after turning her head to glance at me.

Then I separated her cheeks just a little and rubbed in enough lotion to a point I didn't think the sun would penetrate.

"That feels good. I haven't had my ass touched in so long that I'd forgotten how good it feels." she added and tightened the muscles there slightly. "Don't forget the bottom of my feet, neck and the back of my ears." she said and seemed to curl her body down into the cushion of the lounge. "You have the best hands."

I was finishing when suddenly she rolled over without fastening the bikini again. Her body was the best I'd seen and even nicer than the gal beyond my back yard. In two days I'd seen two truly beautiful women nude and they lived next to me.

"Be a nice guy and get the front too, all over." she said through closed eyes.

I felt guilty and could barely believe what I was doing or where my hands were free to roam. If ever I'd wanted to take a woman completely she was it and my eyes jumped from the center of her attraction to full, perfectly developed and tipped breasts then on to her face. My mind popped back to what she'd said about her husband and I couldn't accept that any guy would ever ignore her.

By now there was crushing pressure restraining an erection wanting complete freedom. I wanted to touch her in 'other places' and in other ways and then I went from her neck to her tummy and she asked "Did you miss a region?"

How was I to answer that?

"It's okay honey they've been touched before and never with such nice capable hands." she said as she opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile.

I bit the bullet and added fresh lotion to my palms and placed them over her breasts and began to rub it in. "That's it Baby. It feels much nicer than when I do it." and she winked at me as my thumbs closed around her nipples. She moaned then the second time. The first had been when I spread her ass cheeks slightly.

It seemed too long a period before I moved my hands back to her tummy and worked the lotion in there and around her sides then I moved to her legs again and noticed she didn't say anything about skipping over the other part. I began to feel deprived although I didn't want her to think I was trying to take advantage of a situation.

Her thighs were strong and well-tanned and it felt good moving the muscles around almost as if in a light massage and when I finished one leg and started on the other she pulled the first leg back and rested her foot against her ass and then the knee dropped widely to the side and I had my first glance of how completely her total bikini area was clean of hair while appearing as smooth as the flesh of her breasts.

I finished the second leg then paused to study her body before beginning to place the cap back on the lotion. She opened her eyes then and smiled before saying "You forgot again. I burn there too."

I placed the cap back down and placed more lotion into my palms and began working up inside her thighs. She raised her other knee then and spread wide on both sides to give me full access and a complete view.

As my hands finally moved across the lips of her intimacy I noticed the first hint of growing glistening in the sun and then I heard her moan again and raise her hips solidly against my hands. "Do you think I'm an evil slut to tease you the way I've been doing?" she asked with a throaty voice and then her hand came down over my own and she pressed my fingers into the folds and I understood.

I moved my fingers then and she began to hump them as I settled onto my knees. I leaned over her as my tongue joined and found her center and searched each inner fold while her body grew nearly insatiable and I heard her begging me for more.

I maintained my efforts while almost lost in her taste and scent. I'd thought my experience with the lady behind had been special but this was far above it as I concentrated my efforts.

Her arms had been hanging down from the lounge and resting on the flagstone of the deck but I must have bumped one because suddenly her hand was gripping my interest and her moans grew more intense as her fingers worked it.

When finally I pulled away for a breath of air with every intention of even more time with my tongue she opened her eyes and smiled at me then whispered "Take it out for me? I saw it but it feels even larger than I remember from its efforts on your balcony. I want it exposed for me."

I slipped the shorts down to my knees without pausing or removing my hand. Her body was still needing and enjoying it as her hand found my hardness and began working it as if she'd known it all her life.

"It is larger!" she exclaimed and she turned her head to study it and her hand grew even more interested. "I've always wanted a man with something like this. Move back here closer to me." she said and tugged it upward closer to her eyes.

I can't say that I was surprised when she moved her shoulders and her mouth found it because she seemed intent on getting closer with it.

She didn't speak but didn't have to as her mouth moved expertly to take it in and work it around. When she pulled back and caught her breath she said "This is going to be a challenge to my throat." and began the effort of swallowing it after a brief moment closing her mouth around it again and moving her head down on it as her hand pulled me even closer.

Two women each with the ability to throat-fuck me? It was too impossible to believe. I had to be dreaming but then as I slid past her throat muscles I knew it was real and she was into all of me and perhaps needed it as much as I did. I'd only ever had two girlfriends and only one that went all the way with me but she'd taught me a lot.

I brought a hand to her head and wrapped the fingers in her long hair. It excited her and I began using her head to focus her attention and it worked. I was into her throat and traveling deeply while I felt her pussy spasm and drench my hand.

"Do you want me to cum?" I asked and she moaned then seemed to indicate yes.

I worked my ass hard for more than five minutes and she managed to take the excitement of my eager cock and then without thinking I released and I heard the loudest moan I'd ever heard from a woman. She seemed anxious for more as I finally slid back into her mouth and she nursed it the way I might have done her nipples.

When at last she was finished she moved over and invited me to lie next to her. "I've always wanted something like that and after seeing you up against that railing behind your place I've hoped maybe you'd be willing. I've had busy nights and sore fingers each night. Did you like it? I mean I'm an old woman for you and I could do this all day and night but I would like something else." she said with a giggle.

"What's that?" I asked in curiosity.

"I'm certain you know." she added as her hand found me again and in an instant I was hard again. "This is what I especially like because a young man can recover so fast and completely. Is my hand okay or would you like to try something else?"

I think I said that I'd like to try anything she wanted.

She popped her fingers into her pussy and they came away wet then she brought them to my lips. I licked them dry and she smiled then asked if I liked the taste. I nodded my head and then she patted her pussy and said there was more and then even more would come.

I sat up then climbed down between her legs and in an instant I slipped my tongue in again and began fresh. Her legs came up and she locked them around my shoulders urging me to more and then used one hand to spread the lips of her pussy as her other hand indicated her tiny clit. I went after it and felt the firm touch of a ripened clit against my tongue and enveloped it with my lips. "Oh that's perfect. I haven't had this for ages." she told me in an eager whisper.

She was the most interesting and dedicated woman a man could ever want to know then she began working it against my face hard and fast until she either grew tired or was mesmerized by the feel of it. Her body trembled and shook but her eyes were glassy and seemed unresponsive.

I'd definitely found a way to please her and keep her body as mine. Pleasuring a woman and knowing she is being pleasured should be the primary goal of every guy. Also to add a philosophic point a guy should always be working to find new ways to please her.

When finally I licked my lips and pulled away she was pliant from what we'd done and didn't resist when I climbed forward and entered her. At first I thought she was too tired to respond and yet she was so tight to my size that I couldn't stop as I drove into her again and again.

I was totally surprised and more than pleased when she picked it up and after another few pumps she was equally as eager and involved as I was. She may have been tired but somehow she was now more than invigorated. I like to play and tease using my cock and I adjusted it to different depths locating her preferences and gauging them by her body's need for more.

A sensual fuck was almost new to me but I learned quickly and found where and how to use my hands and mouth while my cock drove her. She clung to me digging her nails into my shoulders first and then my ass before bringing her legs up and locking them around me as her heels prodded my back for even more. She talked and whispered and begged in a way that made me feel better with each orgasm she was driving through.

It is difficult to hold off during a fuck but I'd heard so many stories about 'The three minute' fuck and it had even been referenced in so many television shows that I was determined not to let it end until she told me she wanted it. However I also knew that a woman likes variety and perhaps I'd learned that from my Dad and the ladies he'd brought home when I was a lot younger.

I paused and pulled away then she seemed hurt and I was certain she was about to ask me about it but I put one finger to her lips to silence the question and then rolled her over. I lifted her into position by her hips and then reentered her from behind.

She was a Lioness now and her body bucked and drove hard against mine again and again with only short lapses of time between her climaxes until finally she turned her head.

"Now! Give it all to me now!" she begged and then I knew it was time and it took me only another dozen strokes to fill her then I collapsed over her back completely spent again.

Moments later she rolled to her side and I collapsed still void of breath and breathing hard. I managed a whispered but stuttered apology for crushing her.

"As long as it was still in me I was happy." she said and laughed. "Did I do you any good?" she added teasingly.

"You are more than perfect and I must be the luckiest in the world." I said and spooned tightly against her feeling her nipples hard against my chest.

"Does that mean you'll be back?" she continued.

"If you'll let me." I said and hoped for an affirmative answer.

"As often as we can when he isn't here and you don't have an appointment with your older girlfriend back there." she smiled and I wondered if I shouldn't have gotten with the lady back there. I liked them both and they were very different in many ways. My mind flashed to the older being single and the younger cheating on a husband with me. Was one better than the other? I knew that if I found a girl my age, that knew or could learn what these women knew, then I'd be happier but there was always something very special and interesting being with an older experienced woman that wanted and even needed me.

I wondered briefly how many other guys had experienced any of this but then I agreed and we kissed again.

She reached over and slapped me on the ass hard and after a moment of thought I returned the slap and suddenly she was eager and needing again. She'd liked the single slap spanking I'd returned.

I sat on the edge of the lounge and pulled her down over my lap. I started to spank her but she wanted to hold my cock as I did and reached back to clasp it firmly. She began working her mound over my knee and moaning loudly as she worked it and soon my knee was covered in her wetness and she was still going. I spanked her repeatedly and she wanted all of it.

When finally she'd had enough she was completely turned on, stood and then straddled and lowered her pussy around me. Her ass felt hot against my thighs but she was wanting and possibly more turned on than our first time earlier. She worked it for long passionate minutes before she begged me to cum again and give her my 'prize'. When I did she squirmed hard around it and pressed her body down completely around it before shouting hoarsely "Do it again. Another shot. Another. OMG give it all to me!" and she took it all before collapsing against my shoulder and I felt her teeth dig into it hard until I leaned over too and bit her cute full ass cheek.

Afterwards we kissed again in a long embrace and scheduled the next few days. She promised to be ready in the morning as soon as I could be there but cautioned of the rain coming and we agreed this time to meet inside.

My school would suffer a bit over the next few weeks although I managed all of my lectures. On sunny days I watched from my side deck or visited and on afternoons from the rear deck. My younger lover didn't mind my feast of either of them and I supposed my cock was the happiest it would ever be again.

I did finally get my Master's Degree and was offered an excellent position in another state and moved away from home. On visits home I found that my next door neighbor was having frequent sessions with my Dad and Dad didn't know about us. On those visits I still partook of each neighbor's charms and they were happy to be with me.

Eventually too I found the girl of my dreams. She's a larger girl but embodies all of the charms of my first two real lovers and adds even more to my life. Now Dad comes to visit at my home.

12