Impact on the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers

I turn the page with my thump smiling as I read slightly ahead.

"Holding her hard by the hips he drives himself into her taking what she would not give to him if he had asked, but what she is more than willing to give now. The feeling of her ass, tight and warms as wet silk caressing his cock is far too intense. It very quickly starts to drive him to the end. He doesn't want that...not yet. Pulling himself from her hard he chuckles at her gasp. Looking down at her ass he sees that his stomach hitting it has it a bright red. But it's not red enough! His hand goes to his belt hanging half off him. Ripping it out through the loops he catches the leather in his hand doubled. 'You've been a naughty little girl haven't you?' he asks."

"yes" says Casey softly, breathlessly.

"His hand holding her hair pushes her forward higher onto the washing machine. 'You know what happens to naughty little girls don't you?' he asks as his hand moves back 'They get spanked.' He says as he swings the belt hard across both cheeks of her ass! She cries out in surprise and pain, then does so again as he swings again."

Pinching Casey nipple through her bra I see her arch herself up off the couch a little. Then she does it again. I love that she's imagining every blow of the belt.

"Sandra Lee shudders as blow after blow sends lines of fire across the soft skin of her ass. Never has she felt like this! Every crack of leather is a shock that travels straight to her clit. A hot burn, then a dull fire, then a lightning bold tingle that makes her wish he would swing harder at the same time she's begging him to stop. Her ass aflame she moans when she hears the belt hit the floor. 'Such a naughty little girl you have been but your going to be a good girl from now own yes?' he asks. At her exhausted nod he steps back behind her and pushes himself into her pussy. The lips part and a river of passion flows down her thigh as he thrusts inside."

Casey's eyelids flutter! Her mouth opens in a silent sound then a soft moan starts to build. I grin, as this shy composed woman becomes an animal to her own lustful needs.

My fingers catch the top of her bra and pull it down. The feeling of her bare breast, warm and silky fills my hand, the nipple a hard button in my palm.

"Oh Jake...oh my god yes." She says in a moan. I place the book down on the table and leaning back down to by her ear I softly kiss the bruised side of her neck as shudders of pleasure send her to twitching in my arms.

"I love you." I say softly by her ear as she finally shivers to a stop after several long moments.

Panting a bit Casey turns to look up at me. She slowly smiles.

"I love you too."

Softly caressing her breast I look at her flushed face, a slow in and out breath marking the last of her orgasm.

"I think I found what your other boyfriends missed." My finger circles her nipple. "Did I mention I have about fifty more stories like this one."

She blushes, then a grin appears that nearly matches mine.

"We haven't even gotten through this one yet, Boyfriend." She looks down at the hand holding her breast, then back at me. "When did that get there?"

"Some time around the start of the spanking. Want me to move it?" I just let my hand rest on her now, in no hurry to move it at all.

She shakes her had and snuggles back into my chest.

I cuddle her into my arms and just hold her tight. She leans her head against my chest and watches the fire her breath still a soft pant. The couch sinks a little as Darkness joins his mate by her feet.

Her head under my cheek I watch the flames listening to her breathing. She is a soft warmth in my arms, her breast a softer one in my hand. I smile when I notice that she's drifted to sleep.

My needs are making demands of me, but I ignore them for now. There will be other nights when I can see to what I need. May other night to come when my little Casey will see to me. I glance at the book. Many more stories for me to read to her.

Or maybe for her to read to me. She has such a sexy voice, her words often like the heavy purr of my cats.

Watching the flames I ponder the day. A date that ended badly because of a phone call. A fight with her old boyfriend that wasn't even worth showing up for. Then a ride in the hottest car I've ever driven.

Compared to all of those holding her now is the best part to the whole day.

Looking up at the clock over the fireplace I see its still hours till midnight. Till the end of Valentine's day. The day for lovers. Placing a soft kiss into her hair I wonder just what the rest of the day will hold.

Or tomorrow.

Or tomorrow after that.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,110 Followers