Imperfect Ch. 06

Story Info
College memories reveal taboo fantasy.
5.1k words
4.45
12.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen arrived in high fashion at 10 a.m., early in my book. I had barely dragged myself out of bed and into the shower when the knock came at the door. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around me. I checked the peephole so I know who it was and then flew open the door.

"Hurry, come in, I'm not dressed," I said ushering him into the room and shutting the door behind him.

"What is going on here, young lady," he lectured me. "You are supposed to be bright eyed, bushy tailed and ready to fly!"

"What am I a squirrel? Have a seat, I'll be right out. The remote is shoved under that first cushion there."

Before he could say another word, I turned and scurried off to the bathroom. My hair was wet but not washed, and I hadn't shaved yet either. Fuck the shave, I told myself as I quickly lathered and rinsed my hair. I was wearing a faded pair of blue jeans and a cap sleeved t-shirt, so what was the worry? It was supposed to be a nice temperate day so that would be a comfortable outfit. My body hair would be safely under wraps. Not that I care, I reminded myself. I shave when I feel like it and when I don't, I don't. That's been my motto for a long time. I've got bigger things in this life to worry about than if my body hair offends the sensibilities of some guy. Or anyone else for that matter.

We spent a better part of the day searching for the perfect coffee table. Glen was impossible to please. This one was to plain, this one was to pretentious. Another was too light a wood, another was metal and glass- totally unacceptable. One didn't have a drawer while another was part of a set- he didn't need the set and he refused to break it up. At last he spotted a cherry wood coffee table with just the right amount of detailing- a high sheen gloss, delicate edging details, claw foot legs, a roomy drawer, and an ornate silver drawer pull. I thought he would wet his pants, he was so exited. While he went off to pretend not to care and negotiate a price, I decided to look over the clothing table.

Most of the clothing wasn't to my liking, but they had four StateU sweatshirts in my size or larger with different designs. When I had gone there, I never bothered to buy one, but now for $1 a piece, who could pass it up. I took all four. I looked up and saw that Glen was still haggling with the sale lady, so I moved over to the next table, which had various other MSU memorabilia. There were statuettes of Sporty, the school mascot, coffee mugs, key chains and other junk. I decided on two mugs, one for me and one for Glen, now that he had a coffee table.

I couldn't believe how all that junk brought me right back to my college days. I just felt like I had to have this stuff. Stuff that wasn't important when I was a student, but now seemed a link to my past. My college years had been fun, but they were a real whirlwind. There was no time back then to stop and reflect.

My room mate was this total wildcat. Her name was Elaine. She wasn't in a sorority, but she hung with this gang of upperclassmen who lived in a big house off campus that acted very much like a sorority. It basically was an unofficial fraternity and sorority mixed together. The house was owned by some alumni and it was passed down year to year to a new class of party animals.

They had specific requirements to get in, but they used there own system that was different from the rush system. The whole thing took place as an open secret, under the radar. Elaine had been very exited to get in, they were famous for wild parties and escapades. There were even rampant rumors of orgies. Years ago, a local newspaper wrote an article claiming it was a dangerous sex cult, but no charges were ever filed and nothing ever came of it. From my experience, the group was wildly promiscuous, and even quite deviant but it was a far cry from any cult. I think it got that label because its members did practice certain ritualistic behavior that were really nothing more than sex games. But there was no brainwashing, no mind control, and far less 'peer pressure' than most normal cliques, let alone Greek organizations. The people who joined the house did it because they wanted to be hedonistic and uninhibited. No one had to push them to act up.

Since they weren't an official sorority, Elaine couldn't live in the house until she became a junior. So she ended up as my room-mate. The house had plenty of organized activities and she was allowed to invite people at her discretion, so I got dragged along to many a wild event without ever having to join myself. Which turned out to be good for me, because I never would have joined anything resembling a sorority.

The closest thing that I ever saw that came to pressure was at Thanksgiving when members were encouraged to stay on campus rather than going home for the holidays. There was an annual event they called "Stuffing the Turkey" and it was beyond wild. Even though it's entirely consensual, if the truth about this event ever got out- they would surely shut the whole organization down, unofficial or not.

The thing about it is, everyone knows going in that it's a simulated rape. They stress it over and over again, and even if they ask you if you are aware of the fact before you are even allowed to enter. Anyone who claims otherwise is a lying whore, who feels guilty after the fact. The other thing that's explained is that the house members, weather male or female are never raped. It's only the guests.

Elaine told me all about this, and I listened with intense interest. I couldn't believe it. I had had a secret rape fantasy for as long as I could remember having sex fantasies. I had always thought that I must be the only one with these kinds of sick desires. Even though I had plenty of experience and had horded lots of porn and forbidden sex knowledge, I had never encountered or even heard of anybody with fantasies like mine. Even as I told her that I would like to go, realizing that we both new what that entailed, I found that I could not admit to her that it had been a long time fantasy of mine or that I wanted to have strangers pretend to rape me. The illicit thrill was perhaps made sharper by the deep sense of shame and immediate desire to hide my true level of arousal.

I heard about the event about a week before it took place, and was sworn to secrecy. Every night before going to sleep, I masturbated to the thought of strangers taking me roughly, dragging me through the house and taking turns stuffing me like a holiday bird. I whimpered softly into my pillow as I climaxed, hoping that Elaine was fast asleep across the room and not aware of how deeply I wanted this.

As part of the security as well as to raise money for the house, non-members had to pay $20 to be admitted. Members had to pay to, but only $5. Later they would taunt us that they paid five bucks to be able to fuck us, while we had paid twenty for the privilege of being raped.

When you paid your entrance fee, you were given a wrist band that identified you as a "Turkey." It was orange and brown and made of the same kind of plastic you get when you pay for an all day pass at the fair. As soon as we got inside the house, Elaine gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and told me she had to meet some of her 'sisters' in another part of the house. That left me standing there all alone.

I had worn a pleated gray skirt with a black thong underneath, and a cheep lacey bra under a button up white shirt, left unbuttoned down so far as to put the bra on display. I wore spiky black heels, that didn't do anything to help me balance as I looked uncertainly around the room.

Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed me and squeezed my tit. I looked up to see who it was, but a hand quickly went over my eyes. I felt several more hands groping at my body; squeezing and poking at me and tearing at my clothes. They left me in a thong and bra and dragged me across the room roughly, to a dirty mattress in the middle of the room. Now, the one who had covered my eyes moved so that I could see what was going on. There were about twenty guys surrounding me and another ten or so girls. I couldn't see around them to see what else was going on in the room, but the smell of sex was everywhere and the loud din made it hard to isolate any one sound.

Whenever anyone in this group spoke to me, though I could hear it. The women were taunting me, calling me a bitch and a tease. They were egging the guys on saying stuff like "fuck that filthy little slut, I want to see her get what she deserves. They didn't even know me, yet they were doing there best to humiliate me. The sheer number of people who now seemed intent on taking me and the realization that it was too late to back out sent a cold fear through me. Was this what I really wanted? What if they really hurt me. I was truly at there mercy now, and they didn't seem to have a lot of that quality.

A tall brawny guy tossed me down and shoved his cock into my face. As if I was gong to object, a woman who was standing nearby grabbed my hair and face and forced my mouth open. "Take it you fuckin' whore!" she shouted at me. Immediately I could feel a woman's hands roughly spreading my legs and shoving a tongue into my pussy. She didn't' even bother taking off my thong, just pushed it to the side.

"She's wet," she announced a few minutes later. She moved aside to make room for a fat cock who's owner I couldn't see, to slide into my slippery slit. "Stuff that Turkey! Baste her good!" came a guys voice in a nasty disrespectful tone. Guys all over were grabbing at me, and those who couldn't reach stood over me jacking themselves off, just waiting for an opening to stuff themselves in.

The guy who was feeding me his sausage stuffing, grabbed my hair and shoved his cock deep into my mouth yelling, "Swallow it all slut!" as he shot his load down my throat. I nearly puked, but I managed to swallow his both his meat and his cum.

He pulled out and was immediately replaced by another. "I'm going to shoot off on your face," the next guy warned. "Your nothing but a filthy little cum rag to me whore." He too buried himself in my mouth to the point were I didn't think I could take it, but I did.

The guy in my pussy came with a loud howl, filling my pussy up with his oozy cream sauce. "Sloppy seconds," the next guy exclaimed, sliding in right on the heals of the first. The guy in my mouth pulled out and slapped me across the cheek, knocking my face sideways. He slapped me on the other side for good measure before spewing jets of sticky jizz over my face. At the same time, a guy who was jacking off near the top of my head exploded, shooting a tangled net of gooey cum into my hair. And another guy shot his load on my belly. Already I was feeling sticky, dirty and abused.

The guy in my pussy lifted my legs up over his shoulder and started ramming into me while my pussy made slurping sucking sounds from his cock slapping against the cum that the first guy had shot between my pussy lips. A girl startled my face and started humping against me, "Suck my motherfuckin' snatch you filthy cum soaked whore!" she yelled at me abusively. I couldn't believe the rage that she seemed to take out on me. After I made her cum, she told me that she had to piss and she was going to do it in my mouth. The warm bitter liquid ran down my chin, soaking the mattress underneath me. "Look at this filthy bitch," she announced. "She's covered in piss and cum. Get over here Quinn and piss on her some more." Quinn and two of his friends came straight over and pissed in my mouth while the girl held my mouth open. "Swallow it cunt," she told me in a menacing voice.

I had no choice but to swallow all the piss that had made it into my mouth. It tasted so awful, bitter and harsh. As I swallowed the man who was holding my legs let his load go, greasing my insides with still more sperm. He dropped my legs and shoved his sodden dick into my mouth. "Clean it up bitch," he told me. I put my tongue to work doing as he told me.

"Let's turn this filthy cum rag over," a male voice demanded, and hands grabbed at my sticky messy body to turn me. "Get on your hands and knees whore," he demanded. "We want to rape your ass."

Someone spit and I felt a wad of saliva slap me in the ass. They spread my cheeks and continued spitting until it was dripping off me. The next thing I knew, I had fingers in my pussy and my ass, pumping into me. The fingers in my ass worked around, loosing me up for the real thing. I felt another finger stretch me farther and another and then more spit. By my face, my mouth was quickly crammed full with another cock.

As I was being gagged my a strange cock form the front, anther began sliding into my anus. They went slowly but steadily as I tried to relax and allow them in, but still I cried out. Cries that were muffled my a mouthful of hard dick and ignored anyway.

I felt a hand reach up to finger my cunt. Someone reached up inside me, pumping my cum leaking pussy and then brought that hand to my mouth. The cock came out for a moment and the cum covered hand smeared its contents over my mouth and then the hands owner shoved the fingers into my mouth. I sucked them clean before they were replaced my the straining cock once again. Now I could feel several hands rubbing my pussy and my clit. There were fingers inside me and fingers on my labia and fingers poking at the opening to my cunt. My ass was fully invaded now and being pounded. My mouth and my ass were both full and the shouts from the crowd wouldn't let me forget it.

"Fill up both of her nasty holes! Fuck her ass and her mouth. Use her up real good, she's a dirty dirty bird. Just a dirty cum rag. Do her hard and nasty!"

I couldn't believe what they were saying as they gang raped me. I had given my consent to be used like this, but it was rougher than anything I could have expected. As each man or woman finished up on some part of my body a new one jumped in to fuck me in the same place. Several guys came in my ass and then one blew his load across my back.

A mean looking Hispanic guy lifted me up from the front. "I'm gonna D.P. this bitch," he told the others. He guided me onto his lap and pressed his huge cock into my pussy while my ass was still being invaded with it's fifth or sixth cock of the night. The two men held me up as I couldn't hold myself up any more and double fucked me end to end. "Look at her being double penetrated like some sort of porn slut!" One guy announced. "We should be taking pictures of this."

"I got a camera," I heard another guy say. Oh no, I thought, I hadn't agreed to this. Suddenly he was snapping pictures of me with both of my holes stuffed full. They were Polaroid's, and he let them develop and then waved them in my face. "Look at what a whore you are! You paid to be raped, is this what you wanted you nasty slut?!"

Looking at my torn bra, my messed up make-up, the red marks on my cheek and the cum and piss that had been splattered all over my face, I began to cry. "No! This is too much, this isn't what I wanted!" This was met only by laughter.

"Too late now, you filthy slut!" a heckler yelled. "In for a penny, in for a good pounding! Fuck her boys! Rape her sweet little pussy and her tight ass and that worthless mouth. You know you like it sweetheart. We know what a whore you really are. You know you asked for this. You wanted it so bad you paid money for it."

I continued to cry, but they only seemed to like that more. One girl came up and got in my face. "You disgust me, you worthless piece of filth," she said, and then she spit right in my face.

"No, no," I told her through my tears, "I didn't want this, this is too much.

She spit again. "Don't lie you filthy whore. Don't be such a lying cunt."

I was crying now, tears streaming hard down my face. But my pussy was still hot and wet. I knew she was right when she grabbed my hair and yanked it hard, twisting my hair to the side. "Tell these boys how you really feel," she ordered. "Tell them how much the little whore likes being used up and raped. Tell them what you really mean when you say no bitch."

I bawled and gasped. "I really am a whore," I admitted through my tears. "I love being fucked like this, taken with no regard to my will. Use me as your cum whore. I want to be abused. No means yes boys. No means yes," I sobbed.

The guy with the camera kept snapping and the girl would show me the picture and say, "tell me what you're doing here little whore, tell me what a filthy piece of slut trash you are."

After the D.P. they filled my mouth again and my pussy from behind. She showed me the picture and demanded an explanation. "I'm a whore," I told her. "I deserved to be filled up and fucked like that- like a filthy whore."

"We're going to pass these pictures around to the whole school, so everyone knows what an easy loose little tramp you are." I knew it wasn't true because the party was top secret, but the words held there sting. "We're going to show the teachers and the dean and they're all going to want to fuck you're used up hole. The only way your going to pass any classes is by letting your professors fuck your ass while you tell them what a cheep whore you are. Tell me you're a filthy little cunt!" She demanded with a sharp yank. I was facing the camera now, and another shot was snapped.

"I am a filthy cunt," I conceded. "I wanted to be raped."

She spit in my face again. "Someone get over here and piss on this slut again!" Two more guys came over and pissed in a grand arch into my mouth while the photographer captured it all. The hands laid me out on my back while men shot cum and piss all over my body and into my hair.

A mean looking butch woman started working at my pussy with her hand until she was stuffing her whole fist up inside my stretched cunt. "Stuff it in this slutty bird!" My tormentor demanded. The guy with the camera moved in for a close-up.

I was surrounded by slutty instant pictures of myself being used and raped, even begging for it with tears in my eyes. The mattress was soaked and my body and hair were filthy. I smelled like a toilet. But they were not threw with me. The butch fisted me while the violent fem squeezed at my breasts. Come continued to splatter every which way on my body. I had lost count of the number of men who had used me.

The camera was out of film, the camera man decided to take his turn, first in my mouth, straddling my face while I was being fisted. The butch was yelling at me now, "This don't stop until you cum for me bitch. You gotta show me how much you love it by coming in my hand."

I was so gagged that it was hard to make any sound, but I could feel my body coiling in preparation. The camera man moved so I could lick on his large nut sack while he drizzled thin pre-com onto my forehead. I was thrashing and coming and the two women were assuring me that I was a whore. I felt my body climax but I was unable to cry out. My pussy was squirting all over the butch's hand and she was ye-hawing like a cowboy. When my climax was complete she pulled her hand out of me, but I was not done.

The photographer pulled out of my mouth and now went down to fill my pussy. Most of the onlookers now were spent but a few continued to beat off and blow there wad over my body. One guy shot off right in my eye before I had a chance to blink. I yelled from the pain, but the audience just laughed.

The photographer was a blond haired freshman, well hung but skinny. He grabbed my legs and fucked me through three more orgasms. "Little rape slut!" he chastised me. "You should be ashamed to be such a whore, to enjoy being humiliated by all these strangers. Tell me no slut, so I can fuck you against your will. Fight me cunt. Struggle bitch."

I did. I cried and struggled and yelled out "No, No, No!" but I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. Each time I yelled no I could feel myself coming again. I fought hard, hoping he would slap me, not knowing where I had gotten this newfound need to be abused. This skinny, pimply kid was fucking me and slapping me around like a rag doll. Under normal circumstances, I could have kicked his ass. But even if I had wanted to, that would have been impossible now. My struggles were only to add to his pleasure and mine. I clawed and scraped at him, but he only held me down by my wrists and spit in my face.

12