Impersonating Brianne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still fully clothed but Marissa sought to change that.

Her lips went to his neck and she started to pull his shirt out of his khakis. She almost had it over his head when she felt Alan's hands on her wrists.

Firmly, but gently, Alan lifted Marissa's arms so they were over her head. He had her pinned down.

One hand cupped her supple breasts through the shirt.

Two fingers pinched one of her nipples and she cried out.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked.

Alan seemed to understand how hard this was for her. It went against everything she knew.

Marissa was surrendering to Alan. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she was his for the taking.

His earnestness. His honesty. The way he treated her.

It was better anyone than she had ever known. It was better than she thought she deserved.

She felt unworthy of Alan.

The way he touched her wasn't simply about desire. It wasn't about lust. It was love. She had never known that feeling before. The guys she dated in college were in lust with her. She only wanted their attention.

The men she serviced were only after her because they had power and ego to spare and needed to get off with someone. She only craved their money.

Alan had started off as one of them. A client. But he triggered something in Marissa that turned her world upside down. He wasn't after a quick suck and fuck. She never felt used.

Even when he saw his dead wife in his mind's eye, Alan was making love to Marissa.

Then, as their time together went on, Marissa realised that he didn't see her as his call girl. His whore. He thought of her as his friend. And his lover.

Soon, she realised that she felt the same way. She had stopped thinking of Alan as her client. As her john. Sometimes, when she lay in his arms, she found herself thinking of them. Of their future.

More than anything else, Marissa was giving up control. Not necessarily to Alan. To her emotions. The single-minded sublimation of her desires and her feelings was ending. If only she could say the words.

"Yes, Alan," she whispered. "It's what I want."

Some people think bondage is about domination. It's not.

True, it's about control. But Marissa didn't want Alan to force his will onto her. She wanted to give herself to him. She wanted to put herself in a position where she was not in control.

When someone allows another person to bind them, they are saying that they trust that person implicitly. That they are willing to give up control and place their safety and pleasure in the hands of their partner. Marissa had never felt that way with anyone. Until she met Alan.

His kindness disarmed her.

His tenderness weakened her.

His touch excited her.

The feelings he stirred within her made Marissa desire him in a way that was foreign to her. Yet, when he held her, he seemed so familiar.

As he held her through the nights, she couldn't help but think that she had lived nothing but a lie for the past five years. That she denied herself basic human emotional comforts. All for money.

Marissa didn't just want to give herself to Alan. She needed to.

Alan gave her a tender kiss then pulled away. He took one of the scarves and tied it to a bed post. Marissa pulled against it, but it held.

"Would you like a pillow?" he asked, moving to the other side.

"Just one," Marissa replied and he propped her head up. He gave her another gentle kiss and then tied the other scarf to the opposite post.

She pulled against that one, too and it held.

Marissa lay in the middle of the big bed. Alan was next to her, lying on his side.

He put his hand under her chin and turned her towards him. His lips met hers. They were soft and warm.

Marissa looked into Alan's eyes. In the soft glow of the candles, she saw her lover staring back at her. The flickering light showed his desire. And something more.

Alan leaned in and kissed her again. One of his hands found its way into the opening of the shirt Marissa was wearing.

He gently squeezed her breast and she let out a moan.

Their tongues continued to duel.

His mouth pushed her head to one side and he kissed his way over to her ear. A shiver ran down her spine when he bit her neck. His teeth followed the nerve that ran down to her shoulder.

The hand on her breast withdrew long enough to un-do one more button. He pushed the shirt to the sides so both breasts were out, their nipples sticking straight up.

She stifled a scream when she felt the warmth of his mouth on her chest. Then he squeezed the other breast and she cried out.

Marissa arched her back and tried to push the entire tit into Alan's mouth.

Then he kissed his way over to the other one. She tried to reach for Alan, but her bonds wouldn't give.

He alternated his mouth on her tits, paying careful attention to both. When he wasn't suckling on one of her breasts, he was kneading it firmly, but tenderly.

What Marissa enjoyed more than the sensation of Alan playing with her chest was his loving touch. He wasn't in a hurry.

When his fingertips brushed her skin, it made her pussy tingle.

Marissa turned her head and tried to nibble on Alan's ear, but he pulled away. He was denying her the things she wanted. At the same time, she relished not being in control. It fueled her desire for Alan.

His body was pressed against hers. She could feel his erection through his pants. Marissa knew he wanted to be closer to her. But she also knew he would make her wait.

After he had kissed and sucked on every square inch of her breasts, Alan pulled back. He lay on top of her and his tongue was back in her eager mouth.

Then he rolled off the bed and stood at her feet. She lay there, her arms spread. Her body was covered only by his shirt. Her legs were together and she turned her hips so he couldn't see her pussy, not out of modesty, but to tease him just a little.

They broke eye contact only when he pulled his shirt over his head. Then he unbuckled his belt. His pants and boxers fell to the floor.

Soon Alan was naked. His cock was erect. He took it in his hands and stroked it a couple of times, contemplating what he was going to do next.

A wicked grin formed on his face.

Alan climbed on to the bed and crawled slowly up her body, like a predator stalking his prey.

Marissa shivered with anticipation.

His hands went once again to her breasts and he kissed her hard. His tongue forced its way into her mouth.

He squeezed her breasts with both hands.

For a moment, she forgot she was tied down. She went to put her arms around Alan, but the ties held. She let out an exasperated sigh when he pulled back.

Alan was straddling her hips. His balls rested over the mound of her pussy, separated only by the flimsy dress shirt. His cock lay across her belly.

His mouth went to her clavicle and she cried out. He kissed his way down into the valley between her breasts. Then his mouth was once again on her nipples. After paying attention to both, he blew on them. The cold air on the wet skin made them even harder and Marissa gasped with pleasure.

Alan's hands went to the next button and has he opened the shirt further, he kissed his way down her belly. Each touch by his lips sent chills through her body.

His fingertips grazed her skin. As he pushed the shirt aside, Marissa felt like he was moving torturously slow. Of course, that only heightened her excitement.

The way he worked his way down her body was like he was opening a present, which was rather apropos. Marissa was giving herself to Alan, and he was savouring every lingering touch.

Finally, Alan's mouth was at her belly button. He was sitting back on his heels, his bare ass just above her ankles. There was one button left. He opened it and pushed the shirt to the side.

Marissa was totally exposed for him.

Although her legs were together, she was splayed out on the bed for her lover.

She unconsciously pulled against the bonds, but they didn't give.

Forcing herself to look up at Alan, she saw him devouring her with his eyes. That one look told her everything.

How much he desired her. How much he loved her.

Ever so slowly, Alan's mouth went back to her belly, kissing her belly button and then down toward the mound of her pussy.

Her legs parted at his touch.

His teeth raked the insides of her thighs and she stifled a gasp. Marissa could only arch her back.

She could feel his breath on her pussy. She knew she was soaked.

Alan's tongue was warm and he licked the sensitive spot just on the inside of her leg. Then he lapped around her outer labia.

A shiver ran the length of her body.

Marissa's body shuddered when he blew on her, the cold blast of air causing her body to break out in goosebumps.

"Oh, god, Alan," she managed to gasp through her clenched teeth.

He was driving her crazy.

She felt his hands under her ass and she lifted her hips in anticipation.

When Alan pressed his tongue against her clit, she tried to reach down and pull his head into her, but the ties around her wrist still would not give.

Marissa moaned with a combination of pleasure and frustration. Pleasure at what Alan was doing with his mouth. Frustration because she wanted him to stop teasing her!

Like the touch of his hands, Alan's mouth wasn't hurried. He flicked her clit a couple of times with the tip of his tongue and then pressed it flat against it.

He was building up slowly. His hands squeezed the cheeks of her ass.

His tongue entered her pussy and then withdrew and went back to playing with her clit, which was swollen for him.

Marissa's breathing became short when his teeth raked her pussy. He sucked on her clit and all the blood seemed to drain out of her head.

Alan's tongue moved faster.

Once again, Marissa tried to sit up, but couldn't.

She pushed her hips forward, as if she could force her pussy into Alan's hungry mouth.

His hands held her steady, though. His fingers dug into her ass.

Marissa began to groan uncontrollably.

Faster.

Wrapping her legs around the back of his head, Marissa began to thrash to and fro on the bed. At least as much as she could while her arms were still bound.

She wanted to use her arms, her legs, anything to pull Alan's mouth down on her pussy. To give her the relief she craved.

But Alan had other ideas.

His mouth left her pussy and she groaned with disappointment.

Then he entered her with a finger. Then two.

Alan's tongue flicked across her clit.

Harder and faster.

Tongue and fingers.

Alternating between the inside and the outside of her, Alan licked and sucked and rubbed Marissa until she was raw.

Her body broke out into a sweat.

Marissa's fingers wanted to grasp something and she had to settle for the silk ties.

Her knuckles were white.

Finally, Alan's mouth covered her pussy and he worked towards a crescendo.

Throwing her head back into the pillow, Marissa's hair fell across her face. She didn't care.

Her breathing was ragged. She looked down and saw Alan's eyes looking back up at her.

The same intensity was there.

His mouth was over the mound of her pussy. She could feel his tongue all over her and his fingers inside her.

Once again, she pulled against the scarves, but to no avail.

With a piercing scream, Marissa's vision blurred. Every nerve ending in her body began to tingle.

When the orgasm hit her, she tried to sit up, but the ties held. She fell back into the bed.

Marissa arched her back as her lover assaulted her pussy with his mouth.

Alan lapped up her juices.

Even as the room started to spin, all Marissa could do was hang on as her orgasm overpowered her.

"Oh!" she cried out. "I'm cumming . . . oh, fuck . . . oh, Alan!"

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

They weren't just because of the intensity of her orgasm.

They were tears of joy. And of desire.

Again and again, waves of pleasure ran from her fingertips to her toes.

Marissa gasped for breath.

Her heartbeat pounded in her chest. She started to feel faint.

With her heels locked behind Alan's back, Marissa's entire body tensed one final time and she let loose with an ear-splitting scream.

Then the room went black.

In her mind, she was falling. Falling fast. Into darkness. She didn't know which way was up. Marissa was confused.

She felt something soft against her skin. It was warm and comforting. It enveloped her. It slowed her fall until she was steady.

Slowly, her vision returned. Alan was above her, his face lit only by the flickering candles.

He had a worried smile on his face. His body was pressed against hers.

One hand was on her face, brushing the hair out of the way.

Alan's kiss was gentle. She was still bound.

Marissa could feel her breasts against Alan's chest. His cock was poking into her belly.

The concerned look on Alan's face passed away once she regained consciousness and he kissed her again. His lips lingered on her.

They tasted of nectar. Her nectar.

She wanted to embrace him, but she couldn't.

Alan sat back on his heels. His erect cock was pointing right at her.

Her eyes never left his body.

With his cock in his hand, Alan began to rub the head against her still-sensitive clit.

Her orgasm had subsided, not passed. She began to moan.

"Do you like that?" Alan asked.

"Yesssss," Marissa slurred. "That feels so good."

"How good?"

"So fucking good."

Alan pushed his hips forward and the head entered her.

"Give it to me," she said.

"Give what to you?"

"Give me your cock!"

"How do you ask?" Alan's mouth went to one of her breasts. Marissa arched her back.

Still, only the bulbous head of his cock was inside her pussy.

Her orgasm left her extra tight.

"Pleeeeeease . . ."

"Please what?"

"Please give me your cock, Alan," Marissa whimpered. "Give it all to me."

"What do you want me to do?"

He began to move his hips faster, but wouldn't give her any more than just the tip.

"I want you to fuck me."

"You want what?"

"Fuck me!" Marissa couldn't take it any more. "Fuck my pussy . . . Please!"

She looked up at Alan and saw a satisfied grin on his face. He had her begging.

It was everything she wanted.

Alan was holding her close. He was taunting her with short thrusts. Not out of meanness. Not out of spite. Out of love.

Marissa was subject to his mercies. She was not in control. She had given it to Alan and he was proving to her that he would never abuse that control.

Sure, he might tease her. Sure, he might make her wait or make her beg. But he had always been worthy of her trust. Marissa just needed to be persuaded to open herself up to him.

Alan kissed her again and then pulled back. He cupped a breast in one of his hands.

There was a thoughtful look on his face.

"What are you thinking?" Marissa asked. She thrust her hips up, trying to take more of his cock inside her.

Alan paused, then his mouth split into a wide smile. "I'm trying to decide if I want to make love to you nice and slow . . . or if I want to fuck you hard and fast."

Marissa tried to put her arms around him but, of course, she couldn't. "We've got all night, Alan. Why don't you do both?"

He smiled back at her. "That's the best idea I've heard in a long time."

Slowly, he began working his hips back and forth. With every stroke, he gave her a little more. Partly to torture her. Partly to let her pussy loosen up to accommodate him.

"Yesssss," Marissa moaned. Her entire body tingled.

The fire Alan had ignited in her earlier began to build back up steadily.

They kissed once again. He wasn't going fast, but instead built a steady rhythm.

Finally, he hit bottom.

They both let out contented sighs.

Alan held it all the way inside her for several long seconds. Marissa felt so full. Neither wanted to move.

Then he pulled back until he was almost out of her. And he thrust it back in, not fast, but hard.

They both gasped.

Alan altered his rhythm, giving her several steady, shallow strokes, followed by two hard and deep. Then four short strokes. Then one more all the way in.

Marissa's hips began to meet his thrusts.

Her clit ground against the top of his cock.

He was just the right length and shape for her pussy. He brushed all the right spots in just the right ways.

Alan's thrusts came harder. Faster.

His mouth went to her neck. Marissa tried to kiss him, but he had other ideas.

Using his teeth, Alan nibbled up to the underside of her jaw. A shiver ran straight down her spine to her pussy.

Her legs were spread wide and Marissa arched her back, trying to take as much of Alan's cock inside her as she could.

The couple moved in unison, each bucking against the other in a familiar dance.

Once again, Marissa grasped on to the scarves until her knuckles turned white.

She shivers ran from her head to her toes. The tingling in her pussy intensified.

Alan's rhythm became steady as he pumped in and out of her.

Her pussy was slick with juices and made a satisfying sucking sound with each thrust.

"Oh, Alan," she whispered, unable to contain her second orgasm. His hips were pounding against hers.

There was an explosion of pleasure that enveloped them both. She vaguely felt a burning in her wrists as she pulled in vain against her bonds, but it was nothing compared to the ecstasy of having Alan inside her.

He let out a feral grunt and his cock began to flare and pulse within her.

She felt so attuned to their coupling that she imagined she could feel his cum squirting into her life-giving womb.

With one final thrust, Alan held his cock inside of her. He still gasped for breath as his cock gave a couple more dry shots from his empty balls.

The hand on her breast hadn't moved.

Alan's body was limp for just a second and then he jerked and lifted himself up. Marissa took a deep breath and wrapped her legs around Alan's ass so his cock wouldn't leave her.

With his free hand, Alan released the slipknots around Marissa's wrists. Her arms and shoulders were numb, but she still threw them around Alan, pulling him close to her.

They held each other for a long time.

Marissa never wanted to let Alan go.

He kissed her gently and then pulled away.

She let out a disappointed sigh when his cock slipped out of her, but he quickly rolled her over on her side and spooned up behind her.

His cock wasn't erect, but it wasn't flaccid, either, and he slipped it back into her easily.

Marissa took Alan's strong arms and pulled them close around her. She wiggled her ass against him.

His mouth gently bit her shoulder through the shirt and he nuzzled up against the back of her neck.

They seemed to fit together perfectly.

Neither said a word.

"Thank you," Alan whispered in her ear.

"For what?" Marissa asked, a dreamy smile on her lips.

"For trusting me enough to tie you down," he replied. "I know you don't . . . you probably don't let all the guys do that to you."

Marissa turned her head and kissed Alan on the cheek. "You're the first person who has ever tied me down."

"Well, thank you. I'm glad I bought this bed then," Alan said with a slight laugh. "My old bed doesn't have posts."

"What old bed?"

"Brianne and my old bed," she could tell Alan winced at the mention of his wife. "It's in the guest bedroom upstairs. She liked waterbeds so that's what we had when we were married. I hated the damn thing. I always felt like I was floating away. . . . So a couple of weeks after she died, I went out and bought a new bed with a firmer mattress."

Marissa clutched Alan's arms.

This wasn't their bed, raced through her mind. "So you've never had anyone in this bed?"

"No, you're the first," he said thoughtfully.

"Well thank you for letting me be the one to break it in with you." Her lips were eager to find his. She reached around behind him and patted him not-so-playfully on the backside.