Impersonating Brianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

She was nude, covered in moonlight. Her hair shimmered ethereally.

Marissa straddled Alan's lap. His hands went to her legs, caressing the soft skin on her hips and thighs. She felt his cock twitch beneath her. Her hands brushed his chest. Her fingernails gently ran along the lines from his shoulders and down his arms.

Leaning in, her hair fell over her face. Alan brushed it away, his hand under her chin. He brought her lips to his, and the two kissed for the first time.

It was a soft, lingering kiss. His hands cupped her face, his fingertips gently tracing her delicate features. He continued to kiss her, almost lovingly.

His eyes were closed. Marissa nibbled her way over to his ear and down his neck.

Alan gasped softly every time her teeth brushed his skin.

She took his hands in hers and pressed his palms against her breasts. His touch was tentative at first, then he squeezed them gently and it was her turn to cry out softly.

Marissa began to slowly grind her hips against Alan's. She could feel his cock beneath her, becoming engorged and excited.

Their lips met again.

Alan rolled her nipples between his fingers and thrust upwards with his hips. The head of his cock brushed her labia.

She looked at his face once again in the moonlight. His eyes were still closed. His breathing was shallow.

Taking his cock in her hand, she guided it to the entrance of her pussy. She was slick and she rubbed him against her clit a couple of times to get some more juices flowing.

He tried to push into her.

Marissa rocked her hips forward and took the tip of his cock inside her. Then she squeezed him once with her vaginal muscles and he gasped.

Very slowly, she lowered herself on to him. His grip on her breasts tightened and she bit her lip to keep from crying out again.

When he was all the way inside her, Alan let out a deep, slow moan.

He arched his back, trying desperately to make sure that every bit of his cock was inside her pussy. She squeezed him again and his mouth fell open.

Alan's head was thrown back. Marissa noticed a tear fall from the corner of his eye on to the pillow.

Immediately, she wished she had not agreed to let Alan have her without a condom. It wasn't that she was worried about getting pregnant or contracting a venereal disease. She already knew that wouldn't happen.

She had boundaries, ways to compartmentalise her clients. A condom was not just a physical barrier between her pussy and her client's cock, it was an emotional barrier, too. The wall between her and the client was symbolic of her emotional detachment from him, and Alan had convinced her to let him through.

Marissa liked Alan. It wasn't because he was rich or good looking. Or because he paid her in cash. It was because he was kind and funny. He was humble and self-deprecating. Instead of talking about himself, he asked about her. He treated her like a woman, not a whore. If she had met him any other setting, he not only would have been boyfriend material, but he would have been a keeper, too.

While dancing with him, she saw something different about Alan. Something that made him better than her other clients. Humanity. To her other clients, she was just a source of physical pleasure. To Alan, she was a companion, not an object. He was also suffering, although she could not quite figure out what the source was. She was curious about Alan's past, but her maternal side also wanted to ease Alan's hurt in a way she had never felt about any of her other clients.

Holding the erect cock inside her, Marissa began to grind her hips. Alan hadn't moved. His back was arched and he pushed his hips upwards. Into her.

His hands were on her breasts, cupping them gently.

Alan's mouth fell open as Marissa rode him.

Slowly. Gently.

As a professional call girl, she was well practised at feigning tenderness. Feigning comfort. Feigning enjoyment. It was a business for her, after all.

This time was different. Something subtle. Inexplicable.

Alan wasn't fucking her. They were making love. And she wasn't feigning anything. She didn't have to.

She bounced up and down on him. She could feel the head of his cock brushing the walls of her pussy. He was not the longest or the thickest man she had ever had, but he seemed to fit the best.

Her hips moved faster. His thrusts came harder.

His eyes were still closed. The hands on her breasts squeezed a little firmer.

Marissa lifted her hips so that only the tip of his cock was still inside her. He whimpered softly.

Then she brought herself down on him, hard and fast.

Something began to build in her that she hadn't felt for a long, long time. Something that she hadnever felt with a client.

Alan's face shone in the moonlight. The shadows accentuated his inner pain. The glow highlighted his vulnerability.

Marissa put her hands over his. Using his arms to steady her, she began to grind harder and faster.

Both their breaths came shorter.

She threw her head back and arched her back, trying desperately with every stroke to take as much of Alan's cock inside her.

His fingers pinched her nipples and she cried out.

Alan thrust his hips upwards and she cried out louder.

Marissa tried to focus on Alan. She wanted to forget about the tingling in her toes. She needed to take control of their relationship again. To distance herself from him. She tried to contain the low, throaty growl that started in her chest.

But it was too late.

Faster. Harder.

The two of them moved in unison. Her hands clenched Alan's.

He tried to sit up, but Marissa forcefully pushed him back down on the bed. He thrust forward with his hips one more time and it brushed the inside of her pussy in just the right spot.

She shuddered with pleasure. Her pussy contracted around him, flooding with her juices.

Marissa felt faint. Waves of carnal bliss washed over her. She could vaguely feel his cock shooting off inside her.

She could feel his cockhead pulsing. The hypersensitive walls of her pussy tingled as he thrust into her again and again, only prolonging her orgasm.

After what seemed like and eternity, she collapsed forward and fell into his arms.

His chest was covered in sweat, as was hers.

Marissa rested her head on his shoulder and she tried in vain to keep the room from spinning. Her ears were filled with the sound of blood pumping through her veins.

She let out a deep sigh. Alan was still inside her. She stretched out her legs and lay on top of him, listening to his ragged breaths.

Alan's arms were around her, holding her comfortingly.

Neither said a word for a long time.

Marissa wondered what he was thinking about. She wondered if she was getting too close to this client. She wondered what it was about Alan that had triggered her orgasm.

She felt Alan's hands moving up and down her back. His fingertips brushed her skin. The touch was tender. Her senses were still heightened from the explosion of delectation she had just come down from.

"Thank you," Alan whispered.

Marissa wanted to reply, but she couldn't find the words.

Thank you?she thought.For what?

Instead she lifted her head and kissed him gently. His eyes were still closed, but his lips eagerly met hers. She could see tears running down from the corners of his eyes.

His arms closed around her and he held her tight against him. His embrace was loving.

She lost track of how long they held each other.

Finally, his body jerked a couple of times and his breathing became slow and regular.

She stayed in Alan's comforting embrace for a few more minutes. When she was sure he was asleep, Marissa slipped out of the bed, went to the window and closed the curtains so the morning light wouldn't be too bright.

Marissa went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and returned to her lover. Alan had rolled over on his side, facing away from her.

Propping herself up on an elbow, she watched him sleeping, his face only an outline in the dim light. He looked so peaceful. So vulnerable.

With one hand, Marissa traced a line that ran up his arm and across his shoulder, then up his neck. She wiped the remnants of his tears away. Her fingertips caressed his face, and he smiled slightly in his sleep.

Then she pulled the sheets over them and lay back down, one arm under the pillows and the other around her client.

"Who is she, Alan?" Marissa whispered. "Who were you dancing with? Who were you making love to?"

Her only answer was the soft rhythmic sounds of his breathing.

"Who's the lucky girl?"

***************************

When she awoke the next morning, Marissa was alone in the bed. Somehow she had not only overslept, but she had slept through her client getting up and leaving her.

I'm slipping, she thought. She got out of the bed and went into the shower. After cleaning up, she slipped into a bathrobe and went back to the bedroom. She thought to order something from room service for breakfast, so she went into the outer room.

Next to the phone was a note written in Alan's neat print.

Good morning!

I'm off to a bunch of meetings. If you're bored, come check out a couple.

We have a break at 11:30 and I think I'm going to skip the boxed lunch they're packing for us. Meet me at the Pyramid Café down by the casino at 11:45 and we'll get something to eat.

Please wear the denim jumper for me.

See you then,

Alan

Marissa put the note down and turned the TV on. After some mindless morning filler, she got dressed.

She found the jumper he was talking about and decided to wear a simple white t-shirt under it. The jumper buttoned down the front and went down to just above her knees. She put on a pair of short heels that showed off her legs.

Pausing at the door, she made sure she had her room key, a few dollars in cash, and her cell phone.

After the quick ride down the "inclinator"—the elevators that were angled at 39° to match the slope of the pyramid—Marissa was on the casino floor. She walked around aimlessly for a while, trying to sort out her confused feelings.

Confused because she was always very careful to never invest herself in her clients. It was how she managed to stay sane while putting her body up for sale. She fixated herself on the money and divested herself of any other attachments. Marissa had worked for Laurie for several years and feeling anything for the client was one thing the older call girl had warned her about.

So far, that hadn't been a problem. Until now.

There was something about Alan that made herwant to like him. Most of her clients were pompous idiots, who thought they were better than her. They treated her like hired help. Of course, they paid for her services, but there was always a clear professional boundary for her.

With Alan, she didn't quite know where that boundary was. She provided a service and allowed men to use her for sex. Sometimes rough, sometimes kinky. Marissa always expected to be treated professionally; indeed, if a man was abusive or a bad client, word got back to Laurie quickly and he never patronised any of her girls again.

However, none of her clients were ever kind to her. Sure they could be nice, but none of them would ever have given her money to go shopping like Alan did. But it wasn't just that. None of them would have taken her dancing. Mostly her clients wanted her to fuck and suck and then leave. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had held her through the night or had asked her what she liked or wanted to do.

Just thinking about Alan reminded her of the orgasm she had the night before and that made her uncomfortable. Sex was her business, but it hadn't been her pleasure for some time. She dated a couple of guys, but was always disinterested in sex. After all, with a job spent on her back, why would she want to do that in her off time?

Remembering the feeling made her tingly inside. Marissa frowned, trying once again to push Alan back into one of her many business compartments. After circling the casino floor a couple of times, she registered at the slots desk, picked up a "club" card and sat down at a machine to start earning points towards comps.

After a while (and down a few bucks) she looked at her watch. It was almost time to meet him. She cashed out and took her coins to the cage to be counted.

Winding her way through the casino, she found Alan waiting for her outside the Pyramid Café. He waved to her and they got in line.

"How are the seminars?" Marissa asked.

Alan shrugged. "So-so. There was a good forum on taxes this morning but I went to another on management styles that was a waste of my time. What have you been up to?"

Trying not to think about you, she thought. "Not much. Just waiting around for lunch."

The got through the line with a sandwich and a salad and then found a table. He continued to engage her small talk on a variety of subjects.

As they sat there, she noticed that his eyes kept straying to her body. The jumper hugged her in all the right places, accentuating the roundness of her breasts and the fullness of her hips. She saw desire in his eyes, desire that had been pent up for so long and longed for release. He reached under the table and caressed her leg.

She knew at that moment why he had asked her to dress that way. She didn't mind. It was all part of her job. Plus, she was flattered at the way Alan looked at her. With desire.

When they were both finished eating, Alan slung his bag over his shoulder and took her hand. Their fingers intertwined easily and they looked like any number of other couples in the resort. He led her back towards the convention and meeting area.

The Luxor is a big place with lots of people. That meant chances for privacy were few and far between. They went to the exhibition hall that was filled with vendors selling everything from HR and tax software to industrial ovens to kitchen supplies to table decorations.

Alan led her to the back of the hall and then when no one was looking, they slipped out a side door into a deserted utility corridor. Moving quickly down the hallway, they found a set of double doors that led to the outside of the building. Around a corner was a loading dock but some bushes provided a little bit of cover. They didn't see anyone.

He dropped his bag, pulled her close and their lips met. His hands cupped her shapely ass and he pressed her against the side of the building.

Marissa's hands went to his belt. Soon his pants and boxers were down around his knees and his hard cock sprung out.

She felt his hands under her jumper and he pushed her panties down over her hips. They fell to the ground. She stepped out of them and spread her legs.

The head of his cock pressed against her. She lifted her hips up and it slipped easily into her. Her pussy was wet from the spontaneity and from desire that welled up from within her.

"I've been thinking about you all morning, Marissa," he whispered in her ear.

"Shut up and fuck me," she replied, sinking down onto his length.

Alan began to thrust into her and she couldn't stop herself from crying out. He let out a grunt and his hips began to move faster.

His weight pressed her against the side of the building. With every thrust, she felt his lust. Marissa wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed, their tongues intertwined.

This was how she was used to sex. Hard. Rough. Fast.

She brought her legs up and locked them behind Alan's back. His hands were still under her ass and they clenched her with every thrust.

What she wasn't used to was the passion she felt. Instead of being detached, she was excited.

Every thrust brought another feral moan from the two of them. He was moving faster and harder.

All she could do was hold on and absorb each blow.

He let out a series of sharp moans and she knew he was close. She squeezed his cock with her pussy; the Kegels really worked.

Alan pushed her head to the side and his lips went to her neck. Marissa cried out.

Her pussy was slick and his cock once again found the spot. With every thrust, the top of his cock brushed her clit.

Harder. Faster.

She squeezed him again and it was all he could take.

He gave her one final thrust and then with a growl, Alan's cock erupted with a torrent of cum. She felt her pussy flood with warm juices, some of them her own.

They stay pressed up against the wall for a few moments as his cock continued to spurt inside her.

Both needed a chance to catch their breath. Marissa unwrapped her legs from around Alan and set her feet both on the ground.

She pushed him back and his cock slipped out of her with an audible pop. They looked at each other for a moment, lust in both their eyes.

Remembering where they were, she quickly dropped to her knees. She took his deflating cock in her mouth and sucked the cum off it. Then she pulled his boxers and pants up, tucked in his shirt and tried to make him look presentable.

Once he looked like he was back together, she pushed her jumper down and smoothed out the creases.

Alan hadn't moved or taken his eyes off her. They smoldered with desire, even though some of it had just been spent.

She pulled him close and they kissed again. This kiss was gentle. Tender.

"You were thinking about me all morning?"

Alan nodded. Marissa picked her panties up off the ground and brushed the crotch against her slit, leaving a dark spot on the cotton. Then she folded them neatly and slipped them into his pocket.

"Now you can think about me all afternoon." She winked and pushed him away. He stood there, still dazed.

"There's . . . um," he could barely think clearly enough to form the words. "There's a . . . uh . . . dinner tonight . . . at 6:30. Think of what you would like to do after that."

He picked up his bag and pulled on the door. It had locked behind them.

They shared an embarrassed laugh.

Arm in arm, they walked back around the building, trying not to look suspicious.

A little while later, Alan was back in his meetings and Marissa was feeling a little better about herself.

Their afternoon quickie was a little more to her liking. It was fast and raw. It was completely devoid of any emotional attachments. He had taken her and had his way with her.

Alan had used her for the sex, and in Marissa's mind, that was okay. That's what he was paying her for.

But there was another little part of her that could not be kept quiet not matter how hard she tried to push it from her mind.

That partwanted to be used. That part of her had recognised that Alan wanted her so badly, that he couldn't wait to get inside her. She liked that he couldn't control himself andneeded to take her. It made her feel sexy in a way that she had not felt around any of her other clients.

It also stirred her own desire and that's what scared her.

She spent the afternoon in the casino, playing some of the table games and some more slots. She made friends with a couple of the pit bosses and dealers. It helped that she was throwing $100 bills around and that she always had a good head for math. After a couple of hours, she was not only a little ahead of the casino, but she had earned some comps which might come in useful later.

At about 4:30, Marissa scooped up her slot winnings into a big plastic cup and headed back to their room. She put the cup and a handful of table chips on the desk and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Alan came in a few minutes later, as she was sitting on the toilet, reading a magazine. He flung the door open, saw her and backed out immediately.

Marissa found Alan sitting on the couch, poring over a packet he had picked up from a vendor. She sat down next to him and pretended to be interested in whatever it was he was reading. A couple of times, she caught him eyeing her legs or her breasts.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers