Impressions

Story Info
Your night ends in a lesbian powerplay.
1.1k words
3.83
31.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner went quickly and quietly. Your mood was hard to read but your look was not. Your eyes were brooding, hot, and very unpredictable. The gray flecks in the deep brown of your eyes was darker then normal as they stroked my nipples harder then your tongue ever has. I have never felt my nipples respond this much with just a look. It has me excited, worried, unsure, wanting...

After dinner and a quiet drive, you invite me into your home with a gesture but no word. I follow you in, still unsure as to what will happen tonight. I have not witnessed this mood in you but I follow you down the long narrow hall. Towards the end, you stop and turn to face me. Your hands circle my hips and pull me closer as your mouth takes mine hard and deep. I reach for you but in one quick movement you pin my hands against the wall with your own and continue taking my mouth with yours.

I try to pull from your hands but you have me pinned. You move my arms in front of me and pin them against me with your body. I feel you reach into your back pocket and then feel the coolness of steel against one wrist. I look down and before I can even react, both hands are encased in silver rings.

I try to push you away but you push me hard against the chest forcing me against the wall and then you jerk both arms above my head. How had I not noticed the eye hook on the wall? But now the cuffs were hooked over it and I was unable to get them down. I stared you in the eye but only for a moment. Your look made it very clear who was in charge. You spun me around so my face was pressed hard into the wall, your hand in the middle of my back keeping me from turning back around.

Your free hand moved between me and the wall and grabbed my breast hard. You had no trouble finding my already hard nipple and rolled it between your thumb and finger. A small moan escaped my lips but I bit back any other sound. I felt you move in close behind me and as your hips crushed against my ass, I felt what I hadn't noticed earlier. I can't believe I didn't see the bulge in your pants but I knew now what was in store.

I struggled against your pressure and touch and I could see the look on your face in my mind.

"Now, Now, Now... what is this struggling about. I know what you want. Don't fight it."

"Fuck you," I sneer back at you.

"Well, now, it appears that I'm going to Fuck you, not the other way around."

Your hands move to my pants and they are undone and down around my knees along with my underwear. You push hard into my naked skin and I feel the roughness of your jeans digging into me. Your hand moves around front and moves across my pussy, dipping slightly in to feel my wetness.

"For someone who's resisting, you sure are wet. I think you want me to fuck you. So why don't you spread your legs apart for me and make this easy."

I keep my legs firmly together and fight your knee trying to force them apart. You stop the pressure with your knee but then I feel your forearm against my back pushing me back onto the wall. In contrast to the roughness of your forearm, you fingers lightly touch my exposed skin along my hips and moving between my cheeks. I feel you spread my slightly and your finger begins to rim me. As I feel the pressure of your fingertip almost entering me, you lean forward and whisper in my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you right now and since you aren't cooperating very much, and I can't seem to get you to open your pussy for me, I seem to have very easy access to another opening right back here." As your sentence finishes, I feel your finger slide into me. "That's just my finger, I have something else for you though."

"No, please... wait. That's too big. I can't take that much. Please not there." I move my legs slightly, parting them just enough that it causes your finger to slide into me deeper.

"You know what, I think you want me to fuck you back here. I think you're protesting too much. And you sure didn't spread your legs very wide for me. I still can't get to your pussy very easy like this."

I move my legs as far apart as I can get them with my arms still restrained above my head. I feel your finger slide slowly out of me and I hear your zipper slowly going down. I feel the pressure of the dildo against my ass and I panic for a moment. But I know you would never hurt me. I then feel it move between my lips and press into me. Slowly you go inside me, it feels like an eternity until you are filling me up. Slowly you pull out until you almost lose contact with me but then you rock into me with your weight and begin to fuck me so hard. Your hands are ripping at my blouse, buttons popping off my shirt and onto the floor. You pull my bra out of the way and roll my nipples hard with your fingers. Your mouth is biting and sucking on my back as you stroke me deeper and harder.

It doesn't take me long to get over the edge and I scream with the intensity of the orgasm. It doesn't stop you though. You continue to rock into me and I know you are about to cum too. I start working my hips against you, the waves still rocking through me as I help you get closer. I beg you to let me go and to let me suck your clit, but you keep rocking into me and finally the release comes for you.

Your weight stays against me for a moment as the orgasm drains out of you and then your hands take mine and release me from the hook, but not from the cuffs. You guide me to your room and lay me on your bed. The look in your eyes has turned from unpredictable to soft and I know the night has just begun.