Imprinted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There it was again—that little hitch in her breath. She wanted this. And I needed it. I needed to feel that burn.

I unbuckled my belt and let down my zip, finally releasing my aching cock. From my pocket I took a condom and slid it over my shaft. I was so turned on it was almost painful to touch. I grit my teeth as I pulled down the latex sheath. She watched silent the whole time. I reached for the lever under me and slid the whole bench seat back as far as it would go.

"Come here," I said, "Come sit on me."

She didn't move and I said nothing more. I just waited, my cock standing up out of the fly of my jeans.

Only a moment passed before she let out a little moan and came over. Hitching her leg across my thighs she lined the mouth of her cunt up with my cock and hovered above me. "Fuck me Mary-Jane. Fuck me until you come. I won't help you. Do what you need."

She slammed herself down until her pubic bone hit the root of my cock. With her hands on my shoulders she levered herself, shifting her hips until she found just the right spot. She started a rhythmic rocking motion that made her moan and me clench my jaw. She was close. I could hear it in her breath. In the gasping moans that came closer and closer. Louder and Louder.

I was close. But I wasn't going to come. I couldn't. I wouldn't. I was biting down on my lip so hard that the coppery taste of blood filled my mouth.

It was agony. Sheer agony to feel that wet velvet fist of a cunt slide down over and over. To have no control over her movements.

Just before it became too much I felt it finally, the contractions of her orgasm. A ripple of clenching ecstasy.

As soon as she slumped I gripped the root of my cock and squeezed a makeshift cock ring. The dismounting was agony. She was so wet as she slid up, she smelled so good. I wanted nothing more than to lose myself in that wet warmth, but instead I said, "Four."

She nodded. I understood she couldn't speak. I watched her walk down the path to her doorway. Normally I'd walk her to her front door, but not tonight. For a start I didn't think she'd want me to and honestly I didn't think I was physically able. As it was it was a good fifteen minutes before I could even drive.

On the way home I stopped at a drive-thu for a soda with an extra cup of ice. I stuck the ice between my legs and it eased the ache a little. I didn't want to ease it completely, I liked the ache. It made me think of Mrs. D and what was to come.

12