Imprisoned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum poured from his cock. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't...swallow. When he released me, I nearly vomited. Coughing up some of his cum, I spit up on the floor, and hacked for a solid minute after that. During this time, Carson regained his composure and got dressed. When I had finally caught my breath, I looked around, wondering what on earth had just happened. My eyes immediately shot toward the side door where Kenny was staring at me. There I was, naked on all fours, just mouth-fucked by our astronomy teacher. And there Kenny was, his eyes -- excited, fearful, and possibly, shocked -- on me. Although he had already saw me, I quickly scooped up my things, and hid behind the fully dressed Carson.

Carson turned toward me and gave me a warm embrace. For some reason, whether it was the fact that my mouth now felt raw and sore or if it was the surprise of Kenny being our audience, I began to cry. And Carson just held me for the longest time, whispering, "Shhhh, it's okay, Maddy, love. Shhh..."

12