Impromptu Attraction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head still spinning, she sat on the edge of the sink and pulled her skirt up past her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him close to her, letting out a sigh as he slid his cock into her waiting pussy. His fingers tangled in her hair as he kissed her, rubbing his tongue against hers while building up a steady rhythm with his hips. Her shoes clicked together as she crossed her ankles behind his back, keeping his body close and his thrusts deep.

He leaned his face forward and kissed her chest through her shirt. She pulled the buttons open, then let out a moan when his hands found her breasts and pulled them free from her bra. Her pulse raced as he ran his tongue over her nipples, taking each into his mouth before leaning up to brush his lips against her neck.

His breath came in heavy pants as he picked up the pace, lifting her body up off the sink with every thrust of his hips. Each of his movements was met with an appreciative whimper, and she clung to his neck to keep upright.

Every sound they made echoed against the tile floor, and Julia bit her lip to keep quiet. His thrusts came harder and faster, his breath heavy in her ear. Her mouth opened wide in a silent scream as an orgasm washed over her, and her muscles were still clamped down around him for his release.

They leaned heavily against each other until they caught their breath.

"I could get used to this you know," Ben said with a smile as he helped her down off the sink.

"You'd better not," she replied, "I'm sure there's a policy somewhere about inappropriate use of the restrooms."

They finished adjusting their clothes, but before they left Ben cleared his throat to speak. "Look, about Mark," he started. She tried to interrupt but he was determined to go on. "I know you had a thing for him, and if you'd rather be with him I'll understand. I promise I won't get mad, just tell me that's what you want and I won't stand in your way."

She waited until he finished before wrapping her arms around his waist and holding him close to her. "I don't want to be with him," she said, looking up into his eyes. "I want to be with you. I love you."

He leaned down and gave her a long, slow kiss before saying he loved her too.

She unlocked the door and stuck her head out, checking that the coast was clear for Ben to slip out back to his desk. Julia stayed a few more minutes to fix her hair, and double checked that nothing looked out of place when she headed back into the office.

As she sat down to wait for the call she was still expecting, she was determined to keep her mind off of Mark, and to focus on everything she loved about her relationship. She counted up all the times she and Ben had said they loved each other, and decided to see how long she could keep a running tally in her head.

She lost count by the end of the day.

When they arrived at work on Wednesday morning, the excitement in the air was palpable. The staff was happy about the prospect of turning a profit again, but also to have their fun-loving boss back. Another emergency staff meeting had been called, this time to officially pass the torch back to Mark. They all gathered in the conference room, awaiting his grand entrance.

His arrival was met with thunderous applause as his employees welcomed him back to the office. When Julia saw him she felt her heart leap into her throat. She tried to clap along like everyone else, but her movements felt slow compared to her pounding heart. When he began speaking, she took in his appearance.

Living in Europe seemed to have agreed with him, and Mark appeared leaner and more tan than when he left. The expensive-looking suit topped off the image, and Julia couldn't escape the fact that he looked good. He spoke with confidence and charisma, and the whole room hung on his every word.

Mark's speech ended with a pep talk about turning things around, and everyone left the conference room feeling more confident about the future. Mark stood at the door and shook everyone's hand on the way out, and when he got to Julia he held her hand a little longer than everyone else's.

"Good to see you again," he said to her, and when she didn't respond he gave her a wink. Julia blushed bright red, and hurried out of the room before anyone could see. She rushed to her desk and pretended to be on the phone so no one would bother her while she calmed down.

The rest of the day passed without ceremony. Julia made a few calls to clients specifically telling them Mark was back as editor, and she was pleased with the positive response she got. Several of their advertisers had dropped their support after Mark left, but simply having him back instilled confidence in their clients.

All the tension and stress about the magazine losing money was slowly fading away, and the office was back to its usual laid back attitude. At the end of the day, Julia and Ben left work in high spirits.

They had planned to devote their entire evening to basketball. They were in the midst of March Madness, and Julia's first ever attempt at filling out a bracket was off to a rough start. They ordered a pizza and ate it in front of the TV, and once they finished Julia sat with her feet propped up while Ben lay with his head in her lap.

While she stared at the TV, Julia tried to straighten out her thoughts. Seeing Mark for the first time had brought back a lot of her old feelings, but they seemed to wane as the day went on. She managed to convince herself that her feelings would pass, and lots of people had crushes and never act on them. At that moment there was nowhere else she would rather be, and her doubts about who she wanted to be with had faded.

She was absentmindedly running her fingers through Ben's hair when the phone rang. He jumped up to get it, but didn't talk long before hanging up. Julia looked back and saw his worried expression.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"My dad, he had a heart attack," Ben said as the color drained from his face. "They're taking him to the hospital, I have to go."

Before Julia could say anything he rushed into his room and threw some clothes into a bag. She followed him in, feeling completely helpless. He finished packing and threw his bag over his shoulder. He promised to call her with any news, gave her a kiss and was out the door.

Julia sat back on the couch, not sure what to do next. It was a little late to go back to her apartment, so she decided to spend the night there. Ben's bed felt cold and empty without him.

The next morning she awoke to her phone ringing, and was relieved to hear Ben's voice on the other end.

"He's doing OK," he said. "It wasn't nearly as bad as they thought, but they'll need to keep him here for at least a few days." Ben sounded like he had been up all night, and as she hung up Julia told him to get some sleep. She took a quick shower and got dressed, then headed to the office.

The phone didn't seem to stop ringing all day. Word had gotten out that Mark was back in charge, and advertisers were jumping at the opportunity to be a part of the magazine again. Julia finally got a break just after one in the afternoon, and rushed out to eat lunch before the phone rang again. When she got back, she was surprised to find Mark waiting for her.

"Just thought I'd stop by and say hello," he said, sitting on the edge of her desk. "I understand my replacement wasn't very popular with our clients, have things started to pick up?"

Julia answered his question by pointing to a stack of paperwork from that morning. They talked some more about work, and after all his questions were answered an expectant silence fell between them.

"Must be hard coming back here after you exciting life abroad," Julia said, trying to keep her voice steady. Her heart was beating fast, though she was pleased that is wasn't pounding in her ears like it had the day before. She was looking forward to her crush wearing off so Mark would not have this effect on her at all.

"Oh I don't know, there are some advantages to being back here," he replied. "For one thing, the women are much more beautiful." He put his hand on her shoulder before standing up and leaving her cubicle.

Julia stared after him, not sure what had just happened. Was he hitting on her? As she tried to make sense of the exchange the phone rang, and she spent the rest of her day fielding requests from clients.

After work Julia made the short journey to Ben's apartment to bring in his mail. She used her spare key to get in, and changed into a pair of sweats before heading to the gym around the corner. The two of them had started taking a boxing class together, and while she enjoyed the exercise it felt strange being there without him.

When her class ended she went back to her apartment and made herself dinner. Even her own place seemed quiet and empty without Ben, and she had never realized how little she had been there lately.

Before the end of the night Ben called her again, and she was happy to hear him sounding more like himself. His father was making good progress, and Ben said he would be coming back in a day or two. Julia fell asleep looking forward to seeing him again.

That night Julia had an unexpected dream. She was naked at work, which was common enough in her dreams, only this time she was lying in the middle of the conference table. The office was quiet and appeared to be empty, so she slowly moved a hand between her legs.

She started tracing small circles around her clitoris, barely touching herself as she moved her finger across her skin. She could feel herself getting wet with the touch, and began pressing a little harder. Her excitement grew with each pass of her finger, and before long a puddle was forming beneath her on the table.

She slipped a finger inside of her, then easily pushed in two more. Julia arched her body up off the table to get a better angle, penetrating even deeper into herself. She worked her fingers in and out of her wet pussy, rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand as she did.

She glanced across the room and realized she was not alone. She was startled to see Ben standing by the door, intently watching her playing with herself. As he watched he had started stroking his stiff cock, running his hand up and down his shaft without taking his eyes off of her.

At first she was embarrassed to be caught, but when she saw how much Ben seemed to enjoy watching her she continued to work her fingers in and out of her pussy. Before long she was wondering if she could get him even more aroused, and decided to give it a try.

She started playing with her breasts, gently brushing her hand against her skin. She slipped her wet fingers out of her pussy and rubbed them over her nipples, slowly circling her way around them. She leaned down and ran her tongue against her nipples one at a time, sucking and gently biting each of them.

She looked over and saw his hand moving faster around his shaft, and seeing him get more excited made her love being watched. She slipped her fingers back into her pussy, matching him stroke for stroke.

With her attention on Ben, she didn't notice a third person in the room. Another body was shifting towards her, but she was too focused on Ben to realize it. Suddenly Mark appeared on the table in front of her, and without hesitation pushed her hands aside and slammed his hard cock into her.

Her surprise was quickly replaced with desire as he set a fast pace. She cried out with pleasure, all her attention drawn to Mark's body pounding against hers. He raised her legs onto his shoulders, penetrating deep into her. The sound of their bodies slapping together mixed with her own moans, and she struggled to keep her breath.

Mark was completely focused on fulfilling his own desires and kept his hands firmly around her ankles. He leaned forward so her legs were pressed against her chest, his cock penetrating even deeper into her. She rested her feet on his shoulders as each thrust lifted her off the table.

She could feel herself nearing an orgasm, her body tensing up in anticipation. Before she had the chance to come he flipped her over onto all fours, grabbing her hips and taking her from behind. His rough strokes were completely different from what she was used to, and she felt her orgasm building again.

She had completely forgotten about Ben until he was kneeling in front of her with his hard cock still in his hand. He had been watching the two of them together, and climbed up onto the table to join them. She grabbed his cock and ran her fingers up and down, squeezing his shaft with her hand while she squeezed Mark's with her pussy.

She took Ben's cock in her mouth while Mark continued to pound in and out of her. As her lips moved up and down his shaft she was moving her hips to meet each of Mark's thrusts. Ben cupped her breasts in his hands, gently pinching her nipples between his fingers.

She was on the brink of orgasm, her body tensed for her release when a garbage truck outside her apartment window brought her crashing back to reality.

She woke up in a cold sweat. It had been a long time since she had dreamed about Mark, and she was worried about how aroused the dream had made her feel.

The next day started like any other: Julia and Marilynn met with a few clients, and talked to countless others over the phone. As far as they were concerned everything was back to normal, and after only two days Mark had been able to completely turn the magazine around.

What wasn't like any other day was the number of times Mark came to talk to Julia. When he worked there before he had barely spoken to her, but all day he was stopping by with little questions for her. Each visit was accompanied by a pat on the shoulder or a touch on the arm, and each time she couldn't help being reminded of her dream from the night before.

By the end of the day she was almost annoyed with how much she was seeing him. She had to stay late because of all the interruptions, and his conversation varied from tedious and flippant to verging on inappropriate. At the end of the day he called her into his office. He shut the door behind her, and before she had the opportunity to say anything he started talking.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush here. I know office relationships can be tricky, especially between superiors and subordinates, but frankly I don't care." He gave the same charming smile he always gave when he wanted something. "So what do you say?"

It took a moment for Julia to realize what he was asking, and even then she had no idea how to respond. She chose her words carefully before answering, her heart pounding. "Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, but I'm seeing someone."

The irony of the situation wasn't lost on her. A few months earlier she was ready to ask him the same question, and would have leapt at this opportunity with both feet. Now she was incredibly uncomfortable in the office and started edging toward the door.

Mark's smile never wavered. "I'm not going to let a little thing like that stop me. When I see something I want, I go for it."

Julia opened her mouth to reply, but never got the chance. He pulled her against him and clamped his lips over hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She tried to push him away, but her arms were trapped under his strong grip. After struggling to break free he finally let her go, and stood back with the same smug smile on his face.

"How do you feel now?" He asked.

There were any number of ways to express how she felt. She could have told him he had his chance but was too late, that she was over him. She could have threatened sexual harassment charges, a restraining order, and making sure he lost his job. In the end, she went with her first instinct and did what came naturally.

She punched him right in the nose.

He doubled over with pain as she stormed out of his office. She was relieved to see nearly everyone had gone home for the evening, and she grabbed her bag from her desk and headed for the door without looking back.

Julia was out of the building before she looked down at her hand. The knuckles had turned bright red and she would probably have a few bruises, but on the whole she was pleased with herself.

After the countless hours thinking and fantasizing about Mark, she would have expected to feel something when he kissed her. But her only reaction was how wrong it felt, and how much she would rather be kissing her boyfriend instead.

She had proven to herself once and for all that she was completely over Mark, and the feelings she'd had were nothing more than infatuation. She couldn't keep from smiling, and felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She set out at a leisurely pace in the direction of Ben's building.

She took his mail up the four flights of stairs to his apartment, and was startled to find him there sitting on the edge of his bed. He sat with his head in his hands, his glasses on the bedside table.

Julia rushed over to him. "What happened? Is your dad OK?"

He didn't look up, and kept his face covered as he spoke. "He'll be fine, they're sending him home."

She was relieved at the news, but there was clearly something wrong. She sat beside him on the bed and put her arm around him. "What's the matter then?"

He flinched at her touch, but didn't respond. She waited for him to speak, and again he answered her without looking up. "I stopped by the office on the way here. I would have said hello but you were...busy."

Julia realized with horror that he must have seen her in Mark's office. He had seen Mark kissing her, and jumped to a perfectly logical conclusion. "Wait, I can explain."

"You don't have to explain anything," he said.

"No, you don't understand. He kissed me! I told him I had a boyfriend, but he did it anyway! And when I tried to pull away he wouldn't let go!" As she desperately tried to explain, she realized how it must have sounded.

For the first time Ben looked up at her. Dark circles had appeared under his bright blue eyes, and he looked like he hadn't slept in days. But on top of that there was a deep sadness she had never seen before.

He studied her face carefully before looking away. "I can't do this," he finally said. "Not again."

"Please, if you'll just listen," she began, but knew he had already made up his mind.

After a long silence he finally said, "I think you should go."

She waited, hoping he would say something else. He continued to sit still, staring blankly at the floor. She tried one last time to make him understand. "Do you know what I did after he kissed me?"

A pained expression crossed his face, and he put his head in his hands again. He didn't say anything, so she continued. "After he kissed me he asked how I felt, and I showed him. I gave him a bloody nose and possibly a black eye, so he won't be kissing me ever again."

He hesitated, then slowly raised his eyes to her face. Without another word she held up her hand for him. The redness had faded, but a few faint bruises had appeared across her knuckles. He stared at it, his face relaxing. He took her hand in his before leaning down and gently kissing her fingers.

"I'm so sorry," he began. "I should have believed you, but I just-" he paused and looked into her eyes. "You punched your boss in the face?"

She responded by throwing her arms around him.

They held each other for a long time, Ben continuing to apologize as they did. Finally she silenced him with a kiss, holding his face in her hands as their lips parted. All the tension and fatigue seemed to melt out of his body, and he kissed her back with enthusiasm.

She leaned him back on the bed before climbing on top of him. While he had only been gone a few days, she had missed him more than she had realized and was going to take full advantage of having him back. She straddled his waist and kissed him again, exploring his mouth with her tongue.