In a Bottle... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeban
Zeban
395 Followers

"Oh, master, I've been waiting for you to satisfy me all day," she groaned into his ear as she dragged his earlobe through her teeth sending a shiver through him.

"Soon, my eager little pet," he purred as he gave her one last squeeze and released her. "First I think it is time for these two to prove their loyalty to me. What do you think?" He directed his last question at the two handcuffed women on the wall.

Carmella and Heather both vigorously nodded their heads yes. Alan pulled Heather's shackles off the wall and undressed himself, freeing his erection.

"Do you see what you've done to me, Carmella?" He accused her as he pointed to his crotch. "I think we should even things up a bit. Heather, come suck on Carmella's nipples with me. She needs to know what her teasing feels like."

"Gladly, master," she replied.

The two of them made their way over to Carmella and lowered their mouths to her exposed bosom and began to expertly nibble, lick, and fondle her erect nipples despite her pleas for them to stop. After several minutes of her lustful moaning they stopped torturing her and Alan took advantage of the break to passionately kiss Heather, briefly fondling her nipples as their tongues crawled around each other's mouths.

"Carmella, I don't think you've been punished enough. What should I do next, Heather?"

"Give her the rod, master!" She urged.

Alan looked at the puny whip in his hand before he realized what she meant and set it down. He freed his genie from her place on the wall, removed her leather thong, and grabbed a fistful of her hair and guided her down to his erect penis until the tip was bumping her in the face.

"The first part of your punishment will be to suck my rod," he stated. "And for thinking up the punishment, Heather, you have proven your loyalty to me. Carmella, spread your legs so you may give Heather a small reward."

She did as she was instructed. Bent over giving Alan a world class blowjob, Carmella spread her feet almost double shoulder width. This spread her glistening sex wide for Heather to see.

"Good. Heather, keep eating Carmella and you will soon be rewarded."

"Thank you, master," she said as she began working her tongue up and down Carmella's pink center in long slow strokes, stopping occasionally to flick her clitoris with the tip of her tongue.

On his end, Alan used his free hand to play with Carmella's breasts as they hung down for him, this time focusing only on her more sensitive areas. He traced his fingertips first in circles around her nipples, then gradually down to her underboob where he knew she was most vulnerable. She moaned into his pubes while she held his cock in her throat, making him instinctively buck his hips against her face and push the back of her head farther down. She pulled back and tried to keep herself from gagging, unsuccessfully.

Hearing her choke on him snapped Alan back out of his role. He lifted her head up away from his groin to look into her eyes.

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to be that rough," he lamented, trying to see if she was uncomfortable or upset.

She looked back up at him with a look that he hadn't seen on her face before. Carmella's eyes danced with intense passion. Even her skin seemed to be taut with lust. She didn't seem to mind that he had been rough with her. Quite the opposite, he suspected.

"Am I being punished still, master?" she asked him, implying that she wanted to continue.

He smiled at her and grabbed a ball of her hair again, resuming his role as the dominator.

"If you have the flippancy to ask me questions without answering mine, I don't see why you shouldn't be punished. Do you?"

"No, sir," she panted and went back to noisily slurping at his erection.

Alan redoubled his efforts at stimulating her breasts, noticing how heavy she was breathing. He lowered his head next to hers and smelled the honey-sweet scent of her hair before trying to push her over the edge.

"Carmella you naughty little slave. Suck that cock like you mean it. Do what your master tells you," he breathed into her ear so she could barely hear him, this unceasing string of words flowing straight into her. "Carmella has been so bad. Such a naughty slave girl. She deserves to be punished. Does Heather's tongue feel good on her cunny? So wet. Only bad girls get that wet from another woman pleasuring them."

She couldn't handle it and Alan knew that now. He realized just how into the submissive slave role she was. He stopped tickling her underboob and let go of her hair so he could pinch both of her nipples at the same time, sending a jolt of pleasure rippling through her just as Heather stuck her tongue deep inside of her cunt.

"Cum for me you dirty little girl. Show me how wet you are. It's okay to be naughty."

Carmella released his cock from her mouth and let out a scream that started somewhere below her gut and increased in intensity as it rose. Alan had to catch her in his arms to keep her from falling back on top of Heather as her legs gave out and she began to shudder and shake from orgasm.

"Ohhh. Ohhhhhh! I'm gonna cum!"

Heather pulled her tongue out when the first squirt of juice hit her in the face. It took her a second to realize what was happening as the stream intensified with Carmella's cry of pleasure, thoroughly soaking her chest and stomach. Heather latched her mouth around the spasming snatch and began to drink her sweet love juice as it sprayed into her mouth.

Eventually, Carmella's spray slowed to a drip and as her convulsions began to subside, Alan and Heather lovingly covered her in sensual kisses on two opposite sets of lips.

"Oh, master..." Carmella tried to attempt speech only to be shushed by Alan.

"You've forgotten what I said already, haven't you? I said the first part of your punishment was to blow me. You still aren't done yet." He grinned at her and she glanced down at his manhood, a worried look crossing her face.

"I don't know if I can stand at the moment, master," she objected still glassy eyed.

"Nonsense," he assured her with a wink. "All you have to do is use the technology that we perfected in the kitchen yesterday."

She smiled as they both shared a memory of the day before her sitting on the kitchen table, then concentrated for a moment and slowly began to lie back onto the air, levitating on nothingness with her legs spread wide open.

"Your slave is ready for her punishment, master," she cooed and slipped a hand over her pussy, spreading her lips open and exposing her pink diamond of carnal pleasure to him.

Alan was becoming very turned on by their dirty talk and wasted no time getting down to business. He slid his hard cock into the folds of Carmella's pussy with no resistance, relishing her luscious wetness for a moment before starting a hip rhythm. Heather, still sitting down on the floor below them, had a great view and inched forward until her face was right beneath their fucking. She was amazed at how it appeared that Carmella was merely floating on the air as she laid down on nothing. Still aroused, she soon pressed her tongue against the underside of Alan's cock, licking his shaft on the out-stroke and teasing his balls during each thrust into Carmella.

Alan groaned his appreciation and glanced down to watch her tongue work under and around his shaft, Carmella's juices occasionally dribbling down her chin.

For Alan, the sensations were phenomenal. Between the warmth of Carmella's pussy gripping his cock head like a glove and Heather's slippery tongue tickling his taint, Alan was quickly reaching a tremendous orgasm of his own. As he felt the gradual tightening of his testicles and the elevated sensitivity of his member pressing deep inside of his sex slave, he thought up another sexual reward -- if he lasted long enough.

"Oh, Carmella! I'm almost there, you have to stop!" he gasped. He felt her vaginal walls relax staving off his orgasm for a moment. "I think that's enough punishment for you. You've learned your lesson. Now, who has been the most loyal today? I have a fresh batch of slave juice. Magik! Would you like a reward for your good behavior?"

"I don't deserve that, master," she humbly expressed from the couch, where she had taken to playing with Lucky's snatch while she reciprocated the attention. "You are too kind to a slave girl like me. Please choose someone more worthy."

"I would love your slave juice, master!" Heather pleaded between licks of his shaft from her kneeling position on the floor. "Oh, please! Give it to me!"

Alan, surprised by her role-playing and sudden eagerness for his load, couldn't contain himself anymore. Had she not had her mouth open already with her tongue wrapped around his cock, he wouldn't have made it. He pulled out of Carmella's warm pussy and drug the head of his penis across Heather's tongue just as his balls were starting to spasm. He shot his first spurt of jism across her tongue and onto Carmella's glistening pussy lips before she could capture the head of his cock in her mouth. Once she had him held firmly between her lips, Alan unleashed the rest of his "slave juice" into her mouth squirt after squirt. While she sucked at him, her tongue continued to do interesting things to the slit of his urethra.

Carmella dipped her hand between her legs, ran a finger through her juice, and swirled it around with Alan's cum before tasting the mixture and sucking her finger clean.

"Ohhh, Heather. I hope you enjoyed that reward as much as I did," Alan sighed. "Lucky. Magik. Come over here and take off their shackles. I think they are ready to be good slaves now."

"Yes, master," Magik and Lucky obediently replied, removing themselves from each other's undergarments.

They took off the rubber shackles around Carmella and Heather's wrists and then came and stood on either side of Alan, rubbing their hands along his body and massaging his muscles while his cock slowly softened.

"What would you like us to do now, master?" Magik asked.

He grasped his two djinni around the waist and smiled as he thought aloud. "Heather still hasn't had a good fucking. She came here to please me and she has done that much and more. I say it's her turn to be pleasured. Why don't you two go tease her nipples a little bit?"

Magik and Lucky compliantly yet regretfully let go of Alan and sauntered over toward the two women sitting on the floor rubbing their wrists where they had started to get red from the tight shackles. Magik grabbed Heather's left hand and Lucky seized her right and they both commenced working their way up her tender flesh with soft, wet kisses. Heather was already turned on from getting Alan off, and by the time the two expert sets of lips had reached her nipples she was moaning and squirming with excitement.

Alan had joined Misty on the couch and was admiring Heather's breasts while they were on display for him. He liked watching her nipples harden as Magik and Lucky ghosted their way across her body.

She watched him watching her from his vantage point on the couch and was even more aroused knowing that he was enjoying seeing her with two other women. Heather had never been with another woman before, but found the experience more akin to releasing another part of her that had been hidden away, unlocking doors that she had never intended to close to begin with. She simply spread her arms and let it happen the way Alan wanted to. She trusted him and enjoyed putting on a show for him.

But after awhile it wasn't enough, letting him watch her. She continued to writhe and moan watching his cock rise from his lap as his erection was revitalized. He looked into her eyes and knew that she wanted him to give her the same amazing pleasure that she had given him.

"Heather," he finally called to her. "Why don't you come over here, but stay on your hands and knees."

"Yes, master," she submissively replied and crawled over to him.

Alan loved the way she moved, swaying her ass back and forth like a cat, wearing nothing but her tiny pink thong. As she crawled across the floor, he slid off the couch, getting a better look at her breasts up close again as they bounced around. He looked up at her face after a moment to find a big smile, her cheeks mottled with desire.

"Stay there," he told her and moved around behind her to admire her round backside and pussy lips tucked away inside of her tight thong. He slowly traced a finger along the line of her skimpy panties, starting at her hip and moving across her ass cheek. He followed the pink line down her crack, across her rosebud, over her puffy pussy lips, and stopped at about where he guessed her clit would be through the fabric. He pressed down and began to wiggle his finger slightly from side to side, making Heather squirm even more.

"Oh, master! That isn't fair! How can you be so cruel? May I please take off my panties so you may explore me properly?" she whined.

"If you insist, but I may have to punish you for being so brazen," he scoffed sarcastically.

"Yes, master," she pouted and lowered her head before reaching back and sliding her thong all the way down her legs and off. She tossed it in the general direction of her discarded pants and turned to look at Alan with a downcast expression, saying, "I am ready for whatever punishment I have earned, master."

"Spread your legs farther apart, first," he commanded.

She complied, exposing her puffy pussy lips to his scrutiny. He gazed down at her splayed legs and aroused sex waiting for him to enter her from behind. A real master would take control of the situation and not give in to his desires. Without warning, he brought his palm down swiftly upon her bare behind, smacking her loudly. She winced in surprise.

"Naughty slaves get punished," he reiterated with a smile. "Don't let it happen again."

"Yes, master."

"Carmella, come here," he barked. She jumped up and ran over to join them by the couch.

"What is it, master?" she bowed her head waiting for his command.

"You see how readily Carmella obeys my orders, Heather? She has chosen to be a good slave. I think we still need to convince you to be truly obedient," he told her. "Carmella, lay between Heather's legs and remind her how good you are with your tongue. Lucky, you come show our friend some attention, too."

Carmella positioned herself eagerly between Heather's spread legs and began to simultaneously suck and tongue her clitoris. Heather gasped at the sudden stimulating contact and barely had a chance to react before Lucky was there tickling her breasts and armpits, and tweaking her nipples. She shivered and goosebumps steadily appeared across her body.

Alan smiled and snuck one finger just barely inside of the split of her pussy lips. As Heather squirmed from the assault of sensations driving her mad, she periodically and accidentally pressed her pussy against him until subconsciously she had him buried up past the second knuckle of his index finger. She suddenly realized what she was doing and looked back to see what had been inserted into her snatch.

"Mmmm, something so warm and wet on my finger. A bit horny are we?" Alan teased, making her to blush. "Does my little slutty slave want some more attention down here?"

"Ohh, master. Yesss!" She hissed at him, impaling herself harder on his finger. "Your little slave is ready for you to teach her a lesson! It's all wet and ready just for you!"

Alan positioned himself closer to her rear end, removed his finger, and ran the tip of his cock across her slit a few times to tease her and make sure he was well lubricated with her dripping juices, then slid his length halfway into her in a single stroke. He could feel Carmella's tongue still working away at her sensitive nether-flesh. Heather sighed in ecstasy as she gave herself over to him.

Alan pulled out and then pushed into her again, going deeper this time and smothering his hard cock in her pussy. Alan had been having sex a lot the past few days and was really enjoying it, but somehow he had managed to overlook doggy style. Now that he was buried to the hilt inside of Heather he remembered how much different it was. He could go as deep as he wanted to and the sensitive underside of his cock was stimulated more with each wonderful thrust.

Heather was practically twitching with pleasure and he knew that she wouldn't last long so Alan decided to try and push himself quickly so he could orgasm when she did.

"Talk dirty to me, Heather," he incited.

"Your big hard rod fills my hot little pussy so well, master. If you keep fucking me like this I'm going to cum. Go harder! You're other slaves are sucking on my nipples and clit. It feels so good. Oh, master, I want you to cum, too. Fuck me till you cum." Heather panted away, bringing them both closer to the edge.

"Do their tongues feel good on your hot body?" he breathed, driving into her relentlessly now with both hands gripping her hips and ass.

"Ohhh, fucking fantastic..." she managed to get out.

Her pussy began to grip his cock tighter, making it hard for him to pull out with the amount of suction, but increasing the waves of pleasure emanating from his groin considerably. She pushed her ass back hard against his pelvis, trying to bury his cock as deep as possible while she ground against him. He redoubled his efforts to thrust into her while she flung her hair back and forth in an attempt to deal with the intense pleasure wracking her body.

"Oh, here it goes. I'm going to cum!" She squeaked as her whole body went rigid and her arms gave out forcing Lucky to slide out from beneath her. Her vaginal walls contracted even harder around him, pushing him to the brink.

"Oh yeah, Heather! You like being my little sex slave, don't you? See if you can squirt for me!" He urged as he pulled his cock swiftly out of her pussy just before he came for the second time. He reached down and tapped Lucky on the side of her ribs, alerting her to his need for release. She nimbly crawled over to him and popped his cock into her mouth and began rolling her tongue forcefully against his glans as she sucked hard.

Alan watched Heather's quivering pussy as it pulsated in orgasm. Carmella relaxed her tongue and rested her head on the floor, instead using her hand to rub Heather's secret spots. She didn't squirt, but her natural juices that she produced while aroused were steadily dripping out of her as her powerful orgasm took her to new reaches of ecstasy and she whimpered incoherently.

Alan's own orgasm rose watching Heather's body taut with pleasure -- not to mention Lucky's expert mouth coaxing him to join her. Alan leaned back, popping his cock out of her mouth and began quickly fisting it as his cum came bubbling out in short bursts. Lucky obligingly closed her eyes and sat back on her heels with a great big smile while Alan eagerly rubbed his cock over her face, dribbling cum across her forehead, down her cheeks, and all over her outstretched tongue.

Alan gazed down at his work of art when his orgasm subsided; Lucky's face was coated with his jizz. She rubbed his spend into her skin like a sticky lotion before licking the remnants off her fingers. Heather had finally relaxed and was practically laying on top of Carmella -- who was now lazily lapping at her cunt trying not to stimulate her now-sensitive parts as she cleaned off the love juices. Misty still sat on the couch watching them all with a smile on her face. Magik was sitting on the floor beside the painting Alan had removed from the wall with a distant and unreadable look on her face.

Heather finally got enough strength back to extract herself from Carmella. She pulled herself up and sat, naked, beside Misty on the couch before looking around the room at each of them. Her meandering eyes finally landed on Alan, his softening cock dangling in Lucky's mouth as she brought him down from his orgasm and cleaned Heather's juices off his skin.

Zeban
Zeban
395 Followers