In Daddy's Gameroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What in the world was she thinking? This was Desiree's dad. Besides, why would he be interested in a kid like her, just barely turned 18. Desiree's mom was beautiful and even if he weren't her best friends dad, she was sure that with his good looks, he could have just about any woman he set his mind to. She felt foolish for even fantasizing about him and returned her focus to her homework. But the fantasies of him kept popping back into her head, making it difficult to concentrate. She started sneaking little looks at him as he and his friend played pool and was feeling a stirring between her legs as her fantasies would not go away. If she were alone, she would probably have her hands in her panties right now, touching herself to the accompaniment of the thoughts racing around her brain.

Tom and Sterling continued their game, neither really focused on it as their minds were on the plan and how to bring it to fruition. As a result, the game took longer that usual and when it was finally over, they each handed their pool cues to two of the others and moved over to lean against the bar. Tom leaned in towards Sterling and whispered, "Dude, you realize that what you are planning could land us all in jail, don't you? I mean, that girl doesn't even look legal yet."

Sterling turned his head to Tom and said, "I know for a fact that she is over eighteen because I took Desiree to the store to pick out a card and a present for her birthday a couple of months ago, so don't worry on that score. And if you are worried about her telling anyone, I'll just make sure that she is cleaned up real good before she leaves. Then it will be a matter of 5 witnesses against one, and who isn't going to take the word of three business execs, a lawyer and a councilman over that of a school girl who is here with her parents permission?'

Tom considered a moment and relaxed. Sterling was right. As a lawyer, he knew that although the laws had gotten tougher in recent years, that juries still tended to blame the victim in cases of rape and that without concrete physical evidence, that in most cases, the crime went unpunished. And he knew that Sterling would not risk his political career on this plan if he didn't think he could get away with it. Besides, he had been starting to notice that Linda's eyes tended to follow Sterling around the room, although he was sure that she didn't think anyone would notice her sneaking peaks at him. Young people always seemed to overestimate their ability to be sly. He was starting to think that perhaps Linda was attracted to Sterling and if he played his cards right, she might not be an unwilling participant in this evenings activities.

Although she was distracted, Linda was almost done with her homework and took a moment to stop and stretch. Leaning back in her chair, she locked her fingers together and lifting her arms over her head, she stretched, pushing her chest out to ease the tightness in her shoulders and bending her head to either side to loosen up her neck. As she did so, she happened to see one of the men staring at her intently and realizing how it must look, she blushed and quickly lowered her arms and stared pointedly at her text book to hide her embarrassment. Glancing up surreptitiously, she sees that the man has turned back to the pool table and relaxes. The look in his eyes has been rather intense and it was obvious where he had been looking. She wondered if Sterling had also been watching. As she thought about that, she sort of wished he was and smiled at the thought that he would find her attractive. Then realizing that she was thinking about him again in that way, she shook her head and tried to concentrate on her homework so she could finish it.

The two men playing pool were finishing up their game and passed their cues to the remaining pair. The tension in the room was growing with each passing moment and the two who had just finished at the pool table started pacing. Seeing this,Tom went over and told them to relax. That if they didn't stop looking like a pack of hungry wolves, that the sheep was going to bolt and they would end up holding their dicks instead of having the fun that Sterling had planned. At that prospect, they both went to the bar, fixed drinks for themselves and sat down and pretended to be interested in the sports channel playing quietly on a television mounted on the wall nearby. Seeing this, Tom went back over to Sterling and said, "If we don't get things started soon, one of these morons is going to blow it. They are getting edgy."

Sterling was concentrating his attention on Linda and without looking at Tom, he said, "I'm counting on you to keep a leash on those guys until I make my move. It won't be long now."

Tom replied, "Alright dude. I'm just letting you know."

Sterling continued studying Linda. He noted the small earrings she wore, the way she tilted her head as she thought about her homework, the sheen of her long black hair and the other minute details about her. He was finding her fascinating and his anticipation was making him acutely aware of her every movement. He imagined this was what a jungle cat must feel as they get to the climax of the hunt and are preparing to spring upon their prey. It was an intense rush and the whiskey he was drinking was blunting it only a little. Just enough to let him sit calmly until the time was right.

Turning a page in her book, Linda saw that she was almost done and took a moment to take another drink of her soda. It was a little warm in the room, and she pressed the cool glass to her cheek for a moment and shivered slightly as condensation from the glass rolled down her neck and to the top of her cleavage. Setting down the glass, she reached for her purse and taking out a handkerchief, she blotted the water from her cheek and pressed the cool cloth to either side of her neck, feeling relieved and then set to work again on the remaining few questions. Glancing quickly at her watch, she wondered how much longer it would be until Desiree arrived, but decided that it wasn't that important as long as she got to see her friend that evening. Before starting to write the next answer on her paper, she glanced quickly in Sterling's direction and saw him watching her with a small grin on his face and wondered what he was thinking. But then he turned to his friend Tom and the spell was broken, her fantasy that he was interested in her shattered. Little did she realize the truth of that fantasy.

As he watched all of this, Sterling wondered if she realized how extraordinarily sexy she looked. Probably not, he thought. When he saw her look up, he turned to speak to Tom, hoping that she hadn't caught the gist of his thoughts from his expression. He usually had a pretty good poker face, but when this entranced with a woman, he didn't trust that he could maintain it. When she turned back to her homework again, only then did he resume his study of her movements after taking a moment to glance at his friends there in the room. The tension was thick among the guys, revealed in their studied nonchalance and the way they were slyly studying Linda just like he was. He saw that Tom was right and he should soon make his move.

Linda at last finished the last question and sat back for a minute stretched her arms out in front of her. She then started collecting her books and papers and putting them back in her book bag. Once that task was complete, she stood and stretched a little more. As she did, she felt the soda getting to her and she squeezed her legs together a bit, needing to find a bathroom. She looked around the room, but seeing two doors, she had no idea if either of them led to one.

Sterling saw her put her books away and from the way she stood and looked around realized that she might be looking for the toilet and stood to walk over to her. As he approached, he put on his most innocent smile and said gently, "All done with your homework?"

"Yes sir," she replied and then blushing a bit continued, "Can you please tell me where the bathroom is?"

"Certainly dear. Just go through that door over there," he said, pointing at a door across the room, "and then the bathroom will be down the hallway, second door on the right."

Linda breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Thank you. Please excuse me for a minute," and hurried across the room and through the door. Sterling watched her go and once he was sure she was a safe distance away, he signaled to the guys to gather around. They quickly cleared the pool table as planned and came over to where he was standing. "Now listen up. When she comes back, we make our move. Just watch me for your cues. When I grab her around the waist, Chris and Jack, you each grab one of her hands and when I get her over to the pool table, help me get her bent over it. Then, Tom, you and Jeff take an ankle each and hold her there for me."

The four nodded that they understood their parts and Sterling smiled. The festivities would soon start and he was starting to get hard thinking about it. It was a good thing he was wearing loose slacks or when she returned, he would give away his lust for her. Now he just had to wait for her to return.

Linda, having relieved herself in the bathroom, was washing up a bit, loosening her blouse and blotting the sweat from her breasts and neck with a damp cloth. It felt good to cool off a bit and she realized that part of the problem wasn't the temperature in the room so much as the result of her thoughts about Sterling. The image of him making love to her kept popping into her mind and it was making her hot. She would surely burn in hell if she ever did what she kept thinking about.

Chapter 3

Returning to the game room, Linda saw the pool table was empty and the men were standing near the doorway that led upstairs. Sterling motioned for her to come over and he rested his hand on her shoulder, giving her a slight thrill at the familiar contact from this man who had been in her thoughts for most of the afternoon. She stood there and looked up at him and smiled a little. He smiled back and then turned to his friends and said, "Well, gentlemen, it was good of you to stop by, but my family should be back soon and Linda here has brought homework for Desiree, so I'll see you later. I'm sure that they'll be tired and would appreciate the quiet."

At the mention of Desiree's name, the men tensed, waiting for Sterling to move. The slowly moved closer to the door leading to the stairs and Sterling took his hand from Linda's shoulder and took a step back. Once out of her peripheral vision, he nodded and then things happened very quickly.

Moving behind her, Sterling suddenly grabbed Linda around the waist, lifting her feet from the floor. As planned, Chris and Jack seized Linda's wrists and Sterling started moving towards the pool table. Once there, Chris and Jack pulled on Linda's arms and with Sterling controlling her by the waist and leaning on her from behind, forced her to the table and bent her over the edge. Once there, Tom and Jeff each grabbed on of her ankles and kneeling down next to the pool table, held Linda there. Only when the four of them had good control of her, did Sterling loosen his grasp on her waist and step back a step.

Linda was in a panic induced frenzy and she struggled to break free from the hands holding her bent over the edge of the table. But no matter how she struggled, she was not able to break free from the grasp of the four strong men holding her. She screamed, but heard Sterling laugh and say, "Scream all you want baby. There's no one to hear you. And don't bother crying for mommy and daddy, because I'm your daddy now." With that, he flipped her skirt up over her back so that her ass and panties were exposed and gave her a hard smack with his hand on her ass and said, "Let me hear you say it Linda. Call me your daddy."

Linda bit her lip and said nothing. She had been shocked out of her panic by the smack and focusing on the sting helped to clear her head. Her skin started to get hot where he had slapped her and although she was still frightened and mad, the sensation was also surprisingly a bit arousing. When she failed to respond, he smacked her again, three times and she let out a whimper of pain, still refusing to speak. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction and when he stopped for a second, she again felt the tingle of arousal between her legs and felt herself starting to moisten a bit.

Wanted to hear her relent, Sterling reached up and slid her panties down, exposing her bare ass and seeing the red mark left by his hand aroused him even more. Linda felt her panties being pulled down and steeled herself for more spanks, but was surprised when instead, he bent to kiss the hot hand print, and to rub it gently with his hand. It felt so good that she involuntarily moaned a bit and felt herself getting wetter. Then just when she was starting to enjoy the feel of his warm hands on her, he spanked her again, this time five times in rapid succession and the pain brought tears to her eyes and in the hope that he would stop spanking her and caress her again, she gave in and cried out, "Please Daddy, no more," her breath catching as she cried.

Sterling was just about to smack her again when she finally gave in and it gave him immense satisfaction to hear her call him daddy, so her instead placed his hand on her ass and rubbed it gently, feeling the heat of her red flesh. Again, Linda moaned softly. He caressed her tenderly and said, "See, now that wasn't so hard, now was it Linda?" Moving his hand between her legs, he confirmed what he expected because of her soft moans and found that her pussy was wet. As he moved his fingers between her legs, she moaned a bit louder and wetting them with the moisture there, he inserted two of them and heard her gasp. It was obvious she was no virgin and he said to his friends, "Well, it seems that Linda isn't the virginal princess she appears, are you dear."

Linda blushed crimson at his remark, but said nothing. Although she was still afraid, the feeling of his fingers in her pussy was amazing and she felt a guilty pleasure that she was enjoying his touch. She should be resisting, but after the unsatisfying groping of Kevin, she found she was enjoying the touch of a man who seemed to know what he was doing. She moaned a little when he removed his fingers and was shocked again when he spanked her again and said, "I asked you a question Linda, and you better answer it properly if you don't want to be spanked again."

"No Daddy, I'm not a virgin," she whimpered.

Sterling smiled as he heard her answer and put his fingers back in her hot wet pussy. Her moan of pleasure excited him and with his other hand, he reached down to unfasten his belt and unzip his slacks. He kicked off his shoes and let his slacks fall to the floor. Then removing his fingers, he slid down his boxers, revealing a raging hard on and after wetting the tip in the moisture from her, he thrust in deep and held there, taking hold of her hips and was thrilled with how tight she felt. Linda gasped as he filled her with his cock and bit her lip to suppress a moan and when he started moving in and out of her, she shuddered with delight and grabbed the arms of the men holding her wrists. Sterling was building up speed slowly and holding her hips, giving her an occasional smack on her ass and she was rapidly losing any desire to escape.

Varying his rhythm a bit, first fast, then slow, Sterling was loving the sensation of riding this hot young girl and he noted that rather than struggling with the men holding her arms, she was gripping them and looking over to Tom, he signaled him to let go of her ankle. Tom did so, slowly, and seeing that she didn't even seem to notice, he stood up and tapped Jeff on the shoulder. Jeff looked up and Tom cocked his head to the side. Jeff released her leg as well and they stepped together to the bar and taking a seat, relaxed to watch the show. Tom realized that he seemed to have been correct in his appraisal of Linda's attraction to Sterling and he was now more certain than ever that there would be no trouble with this one.

The sensations Linda was experiencing as Sterling fucked her from behind were so intense, so pleasurable, that trying to compare them to having sex with Kevin was like trying to compare rocketing down the highway on a Harley with riding a tricycle. Daddy, as she had begun to think of him now, was satisfying her in ways that she had only dreamed of and any thoughts of escape were banished from her mind. She closed her eyes as his rhythmic thrusting sent shudders of delight through her body and shut out anything and everything except the feeling of his cock filling her pussy and his hands on her hips and her ass. Forgotten was the fact that they were not alone, but were being watched by four other men, until one of them uttered, "Ride that little slut, Sterling," and she heard his deep laugh in response. She blushed a brilliant red as she remembered that she was on display not only to Daddy, but to all of them, but then the next pump of his powerful body deep inside of her made her not care anymore. In fact, the idea that all of these men were watching and enjoying the sight of her being ravaged by Daddy gave her a bit of guilty pleasure and she decided that she liked being the object of such obvious desire. All that mattered at that moment was the rising waves of pleasure that Daddy was giving her as he gripped her hips and rode her hard, and his sounds of pleasure combined with her moans of ecstasy. Forgetting everything else, she cried out, "Oh Daddy, fuck me harder."

Hearing her words, Sterling was turned on even more and as requested, he slammed his hard cock into her pussy with vigorous thrusts, the sound of his body meeting hers with a slapping sound adding to the chorus of his growls of pleasure and her moans of delight. He was breathing more heavily now as he was nearing orgasm, but he wasn't ready just yet to cum. He decided he wanted to see her tits and reaching up he, untucked her blouse from her skirt and reaching up under it, he tried to unfastened her bra, but realized that it must have the clasp in the front. He said to Chris and Jack, "Let her hands go," which they did and he then withdrew from inside of her, rolled her over onto her back. He started to unbutton her blouse, but realizing his desire, Linda took over and did it herself. While she did, Sterling reached down and removed her panties completely from where they were riding her knees and lifting her legs and hooking her knees with his elbows, he penetrated her again, hearing her gasp, "Oh God, yes," and watched as she pulled open her shirt and unfastened her bra. Freeing her perky, full tits, she started fondling them, her nipples hardening as she did. As he watched, she grabbed her nipples and started pulling on them and seeing his grin of pleasure, she giggled and said, "Does Daddy like?"

Sterling grinned at her question and said, "Most definitely." Linda was turning out to be more than he had expected and it inflamed his desire. He moved his hands from her hips to her breasts and squeezed them while she teased her nipples, then bending forward, he pushed her hand away with his face and bit her gently on one of the hard dark points and teased it with the end of his tongue, causing her to squeal with delight. Sucking it for a moment, he then released it, grazing it with his teeth as he did and moving his hands to the back of her knees, he started pumping vigorously, watching her tits sway back and forth with each thrust and watching as she tossed her head from side to side, her mouth open a little and moans escaping every now and then.

Linda was quickly reaching the point of fulfillment that she had so long craved, but never experienced with Kevin and her body trembled and her moans grew louder. She reached up to touch his chest, but was disappointed to find he still had on his shirt and tugged at it as she looked up into his eyes. Sterling pushed forward for a minute and letting go of her knees, stripped off his shirt quickly, then grabbed her knees again and resumed his rhythmic movements. Linda smiled and admired his broad chest, with it's light covering of dark curly hair and she raked it lightly with her fingernails and squeezed one of his nipples for a moment before resuming her exploration of his chest with her hands. She was getting very close to orgasm now and her breathing was heavy, her sounds of pleasure now almost constant, and her body twitching almost constantly from the attention her pussy was receiving from this magnificent man and she cried out once more, "Ohhhhh yes.....yes, yes, yes Daddy."