In Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would appear that someone... or something, has been interfering with our dreams Taylor. The sandman, do you think?"

"I have no idea Ottilie, but if there's an afterlife, it might actually be my Uncle Percy. He was a funny old stick. He believed in the Indian spirit world and all the guff."

"Well your uncle Percy did appear in my dreams. The man I saw was definitely that old man in those pic-tures you have on the mantle. How would my mind be able to conjure his face up if I'd never seen him?"

"Ottilie how would I recognise Tara having never seen her before. Except of course that she's the image of her mother." For some reason that prompted a kiss from Ottilie. "I also recognised Kate and knew her name."

"Lets not go there, lover. Lets just...well carry on from where, whoever or whatever has manipulated us to, and live a good life. Together maybe?"

"I can't see our daughter standing for a maybe, Ottie."

"Well, we've got until bedtime tonight to work that one out, Taylor."

"Why only until bedtime?"

"Taylor, I've missed you and I don't intend to be sleeping alone tonight!"

"But what about... well, we're not married and there're youngsters in the house."

"Dad, it's about sixteen years too late to worry about those kinds of niceties, thank you very much!" Our daughter commented. I'd almost forgotten that Tara was with us.

"Anyway, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife!" She announced formally, "There, happy now; kiss the bride please, father?"

"What power would that be, Tara?" I asked, although I took Ottilie in my arms to kiss her anyway.

"The power that you and mum invested in me when you decided to make me in the first place, father!"

"Sounds logical enough to me, Taylor." Ottilie said breaking our kiss.

"I think I can accept that." I replied, "Never try to argue with the logic of women, Taylor me-lad; that's what my Uncle Percy used to say, all the time!"

"Our Uncle Percy!" Ottilie replied.

End of Chapter 02