In Every Port

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,018 Followers

I fucked Lan deep and hard and then shallow and slow, while she whimpered and moaned under me, telling me I was splitting her asunder but not letting me go, driving hard against me now with her own willowy hips. Pumping away, both of us, bothered and helped by Cici's attentions, lost in the rhythm of the fuck. Cici lifted her lips and teeth to one of my nipples and bit me there, setting off my release, causing me to fountain in a final, glorious ejaculation deep inside Lan's passage.

The bedroom door banged open and the overhead lights flipped on.

"Lan!?" A surprised and familiar-looking Vietnamese matron cried out?

"Mother?" An embarrassed Lan exclaimed?

"Gilbert?!?" The Vietnamese matron intoned in even greater surprise and confusion?

"Thanh?!" I responded in sudden awareness and complete horror. Thanh, my Vietnamese wife.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,018 Followers
12