In-Flight Entertainment

Story Info
Bored on long flight, he thinks about you.
911 words
3.6
45.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recall a situation which occurred to me, late at night on board my return flight to London, while most people around me were lost in their brief slumbers or fixed in a trance on their individual seat-back TVs with their endless stream of imagery.

I was watching the final jousting scene in "A Knights Tale", when I remembered my slut and her excitement while watching the very same film in her local cinema. Thoughts of a sheer blue dress over very thin, accommodating underwear, or perhaps no panties at all...flashed into my head and made me miss my slave even more than normal.

And all of a sudden, there you were next to me in the luxurious first-class seat that my fantasy had thoughtfully laid out for us, because everyone knows that those seats go ALL the way back.

You already seemed ravenous, as if driven by an insatiable desire for me that no one else could quench. Yet, the thought of another would not even enter your head because you have always been so completely satisfied in every way by your master's desires, perversions, and creativity.

Perhaps this would be the perfect time to join that sect of elites, that guild of supremes, indeed - The Mile High Club itself!

I find my eyes drawn to the line of your bosom inside your dress and the way you trace your finger down your body over your curves. You love having my eyes visually caress every inch of your body - all the way down to your stiletto heels, which you kick off as I watch and slide your foot over onto mine.

Deliciously slow, you begin smoothing your toe over my arch and work it up my leg to my knee whereupon your hand takes over obeying the sharp line in my business trousers' crease to my crotch. Casually taking the lightest of brushes against my now stiffened cock, just to reassure yourself that your master is pleased, you swivel your body around so that your pussy is facing me.

With a wicked smile you tease the end of your dress upwards, firmly locking your eyes on mine as you watch my welling excitement. What was once the hidden shadow of your panties comes into view and I can tell from the look on your face that you'd very much like me to remove this skimpy obstacle.

I gently slide the flat of my hands along your thighs, bending towards you, breathing deeply to capture the sweet fragrance of your arousal. Moments later I am assured of this when I finally find the sides of your knickers and roll them sensuously down your legs.

I briefly swish them through the air like a conquering flag, for all to see, but we have already driven off any would-be spectators my our shameless display...or so it would seem. In reality one of the female air stewards is sneaking a peek from a safe distance and pleasuring herself in a manner not entirely dissimilar from what you are about to do next.

Licking your index finger, you place it directly in the centre of your pussy, feeling the outline of your engorged clitoris under your fingertip and press slightly as you rub it in circular motions. You close your eyes and throw back your head in wild abandonment as you enjoy your own touch. I cannot resist the temptation to retaliate and command you to watch me.

I see you eyes focus on my hands as I slide them down to my belt buckle and undo myself, only to reach in and carefully reveal my now fully enlarged cock, pulsating in my hand in time to my heartbeat. I take it in my right hand and gently glide it up and down my cock, still watching your eyes with mine.

I see the smile flick at the corners of your mouth as I see a thought come to your mind, though I think in truth it had always been there. You spring upon me in a carefully controlled pounce, placing one leg either side of my crotch and you lift yourself to straddle me before grabbing my shaft and lowering yourself down upon me.

We gasp in unison at the intense feelings crashing through our bodies as our bodies meet. You moan again as I exhale and we find ourselves bending to the will of our bodies as we begin to move in time to some subconscious beat.

You rock your thighs around me as I thrust upwards, hands placed firmly on your hips to make the force even more intense. The hot, exquisite wetness of your pussy caresses the full length of my cock inside you and I am lost in the moment with you.

The background and world falls away and we don't need the aircraft to fly any longer. We are already afloat on the wind. You open your eyes to stare deeply into mine once more and I see your face go weak as your mouth gasps open once more and you let out a low, intense groan than builds and builds into a crescendo of emotion and you yell out my name.

"MASTER!! OH YES!" At the same moment you dig your nails into my shoulders and pull me tight and I have no choice but to release and climax at once, and we share in each others ecstasy.

Certainly an altogether unique take on in-flight entertainment...