In His Hands...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her shoes off one by one as she stepped out of the skirt and vest, then he worked the damp white cotton thong down over her thighs, tracing it's path with his lips, his tongue slipping over her smooth pussy lips as his hands grasped her hips and pulled her body against his face.

He gestured to a chair near the bed and Jenny sat down, Rick kneeling at her feet.

Unbuttoning his shirt and letting it drop to the floor behind him he placed his hands on the insides of her knees and firmly pushed them apart, lifting one to rest against his shoulder and the other over the arm of the chair.

Jenny leaned back in the chair, her ass just on the edge, eyes closed as she enjoyed the warm touch of his skin against her inner thighs.

"Open your eyes, look at me," he commanded and she did as he had told. Never breaking eye contact with her he ran the fingertips of one hand over her smooth flesh before easing a finger into her tight pussy, right to the knuckle.

He pulled it back again and spread her wetness all over her clit before pushing his finger in again, then another, pressing his thumb against her clit.

Biting her lip, she moaned a little, letting her eyes close as her head relaxed back against the chair back. Rick stopped abruptly, leaving his fingers buried deep in her pussy, his thumb pushing hard against her swollen clit.

"I told you to look at mr Jenny," he repremanded her.

She felt her pussy clench against his fingers at being spoken to that way.

Jenny watched him as he fucked her with his hand, his thumb pressing slow circles over her clit, taking her near the edge but no further. Each time she thought she was going to go over the edge he stopped, unmoving, waiting for her to calm down before continuing.

The tension by now was almost unbearable and she ached to just let go.

Without warning he stopped, pulled his hand away causing a groan of frustration to leave her lips. She threw her head back and closed her eyes tight, fists clenched as she fought to catch her breath again.

She jumped in the chair and gripped the arms as she felt the warmth of his tongue lick slowly up her slit. His hands pushed her knees roughly up towards her chest as he licked again and again, making her jump each time he caught her throbbing bud.

She had never been licked quite this way, the men her age usually in a hurry to get the job over with. Rick took his time, paying attention to every nerve ending, licking, sucking and biting her tender flesh as he went.

He rolled his tongue over and over her clit, while he plunged two fingers hard in and out of her dripping pussy. His tongue slipped between the folds of soft flesh, wanting to taste all of her, setting her nerve endings on fire.

She was panting by now, moaning loudly each time he gently trapped her clit between his teeth.

"Oh fuck, I need to cum," she pleaded with him.

Lifting his head for a moment, still screwing his fingers into her Rick growled, "What did you say?"

"I need to cum, please; sir," she wimpered.

Pleased with this response Rick swirled his tongue hard against her clit again before sucking it into his mouth, still finger fucking her, the thumb of his free hand massaging against her arsehole.

Her pussy clamped tightly around his fingers as she cried out, cumming hard on his face. Everything felt new, different this time as the waves spread through her, to her toes, her fingertips...

Kneeling over her, Rick waited for the young blonde to catch her breath and open her eyes.

Letting her feet fall back to the floor Jenny tried to sit up a little straighter. Placing a hand flat against her stomach Rick shook his head almost in-perceptively.

Again, totally under the spell of this older man Jenny remained still and waited for him to show her what he wanted.

One by one he raised her legs onto his shoulders, letting his fingers roam over the velvet, milky skin of her inner thighs, his lips raining soft kisses over her calves and inner ankles.

His hands went to her pert breasts, the pink nipples raising and swelling under his touch. Bringing his face level with hers, he pressed his lips against hers, parting them with his tongue as the head of his throbbing cock pushed against her silky wet pussy lips.

He pushed, firmly steadily against the tight opening to her wet pussy, feeling the resistance and working against it.

Her hot wet flesh gripping the head of his cock firmly as he eased in a little, pausing momentarily before ramming his whole length into her, hard yet slow, till his balls ground against her arse.

The velvet liquid heat enveloped him, his eyes closed, head thrown back he felt as the wet warm walls of her pussy contracted around his stiff cock in a way he had not felt for years.

Almost afraid of hurting her he withdrew slowly, almost all the way.

Now, looking her back in the eyes he shoved his cock into her again, hard this time, holding it in place when he felt his body hit hers, balls deep in her luscious, sweet young cunt.

Jenny gasped as she felt her pussy stretched around his throbbing cock, suddenly filling her more than she had ever felt before.

The low sweet moan that passed her lips while he slowly pulled back broke into a sudden cry as he thrust into her wetness again, then again and again, the same slow, firm rhythm over and over.

Sliding a hand between her legs she ran a finger slowly up and down over her clit, so close now to another climax, wanting to cum on his hard cock.

"Always in a hurry baby?" Rick asked her, pulling her hand away from her throbbing clit, then he pulled his cock out of her, just as she was going to explode.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she pleaded.

With a little laugh Rick stood up, taking her hands and pulling the girl to her feet.

"Just do as I say, I'm gonna show you how you should be screwed, we got plenty of time,"

he assured her, eyes burning into hers.

Leading her towards the bed he gestures to her and she lays on the covers.

"No, sweetie, like this," he said softly. He placed her knees back on the floor, bent over the bed with her arse in the air.

Running his hands all over her he placed her arms in front of her on the bed and pushed her head down onto the mattress. "Don't move," he instructed her.

Running his fingers up and down her slit, he held her still with the other hand on the small of her back. Working two fingers, then three hard into her aching pussy he asked; "Do you always offer yourself to men like me this way?"

She lifted her head and turned to look at him, indignant she asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Without warning he removed his fingers and she felt a sudden sting on her skin as his hand came down hard on her creamy white ass.

"OW! What did you do that for?" she demanded. Again, another slap, harder this time.

"Lay back down, now," was his only reply.

Slightly afraid and frankly stunned, not only by his words and actions but also by her own reaction to them she did as she was told.

To her surprise, now the stinging had subsided the tingling warmth left in the smacked flesh felt amazing, she felt herself getting wetter as he ran his fingers over the sore skin and plunged them back into her waiting pussy.

Screwing his fingers in and out of her swollen wet hole he continued, "Kinda dangerous thing to do, young girl bringing a strange man back here like this, anything could happen."

His fingers now massaging her clit insistently he taunted her, "you like being a slut don't you Miss? You wanna be my fucktoy don't you?"

"I..." She attempted a reply but her voice caught in her throat as she felt another orgasm building.

Again, SLAP! To the other cheek this time.

"Answer me, you," he demanded.

"Yes..." she said.

SLAP!

"Yes What?" he repeating, his tone calm but serious.

"Yes Sir, yes I do," her whispered reply.

With this utter submission from her he grabbed her hips in both hands and ploughed his cock hard into the depths of her now soaking pussy, to the hilt, bringing a small scream from the girls lips.

Faster now, he fucked her hard and deep, his body slamming into hers with each thrust.

He felt the silky walls of her already tight pussy starting to clench him tighter and he pulled out.

"Noooo! Please, Sir, please can I cum now?" She begged him.

"Not until I say so, or you know what will happen. You'll thank me for this later," he growled at her.

Again, he filled her pussy with his throbbing cock, fucking her hard enough to move the bed she was bent over.

"Any of your little boyfriends every fucked you like this?" He taunted her as much as asked.

"No, mmm, no, Sir, not.. Like.. This.." She replied, trying so hard not to cum, not wanting to displease Him.

She couldn't hold back much longer though and he knew it too. Tormenting her, he reached a hand around to pinch hard on her aching clit, releasing it and pulling out his cock again just before she went over the edge.

"Please, Sir, please may I cum now?" She was pleading with him now.

"I will tell you when, now get up on the bed for me," he re-iterated his point. She did as she was told.

"What's in the box?" He asked her.

Confused she frantically tried to work out what he was asking her.

"The black box, in the bag, I saw it earlier," he explained, slightly inpatiently.

"Oh," she replied, her face flushing red despite everything she had done with him up to this point.

"Go and get it, open the box," He ordered her, settling himself on the bed. She bought the box to the bed and sat at his feet. Untying the hot pink ribbon she lifted the lid of the box revealing the contents.

Leaning forward Rick reached into the box and removed the large light purple dildo. With a knowing smile he ran it down over her stomach, then down between her legs, just brushing the wet folds before bringing it back up to her lips and ordering her to lick it clean. She, of course did as He told her.

"Lie down here, I wanna see you fucking yourself with it, but you will not cum unless I tell you too," he told her.

She lay back against the pillows, sitting up slightly with her legs spread, Rick knelt between them, watching.

Slowly she worked the tip up and down her slit before sliding the tip just inside her.

"More," he simply commanded. She obeyed, working it in further with each stroke till she was taking almost the whole eight inches of the thick hard dildo, the slightly ridged curves tormenting her already throbbing pussy almost beyond her endurance.

Without realising she let her eyes fall closed, and fucked the dildo in and out of her pussy, rubbing her clit hard at the same time. So close to cumming she almost forgot Rick watching her till she felt the burning pain as he pinched and pulled her nipples, hard.

Immediately his words filled her head. She stopped, knowing if she continued another moment she would not be able to stop herself cumming. Panting, she looked into his eyes, the lust she saw there pushing her ever closer to losing it. Her own eyes asked a question, begged him.

His hand pushing hers and the dildo out of the way he buried himself deep inside her. Looking her in the eyes again, more tenderly he kissed her mouth hard, then whispered in her ear, "cum for me baby."

He started frantically fucking her, her legs wrapped round his waist, her hands gripping his shoulders. He felt her pussy hold him in a vice like grip as the first waves of her orgasm hit her, her head thrown back, eyes closed, crying out as wave after wave hit her. She had never cum this hard before in her life and the feeling spread through her whole body, making her limbs shake as her cunt gushed all over her new lover.

"Again," he growled in her ear before she's had chance to catch her breath, the power of his commands on her pushing her over that edge again already, grinding his body against her clit with every stroke.

Jenny screamed out unable to believe she was cumming again straight after climax like the last. Feeling her body contracting around his cock again Rick lost it too, stream after stream of hot cum filling her pussy as he came hard inside her.

He shoved his cock into her as deep as it would go and held it there, face buried in her neck, biting her flesh as he emptied his load into her.

Some moments later, neither of them sure how long exactly he lifted his head and looked down at her.

"Thank you, Sir..." She whispered.

Smiling he kissed her lips again, "anytime ma'am" his only reply.

He had changed her somehow, awoken something in her she did not know existed, and did not yet understand; thoughts of this filled her mind as she fell asleep, his arms round her, her head against his chest.

She felt safe here, the slight burning in her cheeks reminding her strangely of what this man had done for her.

12