In Light and Darkness: The Beginning

Story Info
Lust between a vampire & a human breaks free.
1k words
4.17
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was stopped at the door the silence seemed to thicken the air and made breathing itself difficult. She only sat by the window staring at him in utter confusion. His typically calm heart was racing, and his clever mind reeled at his obvious dilemma. Would he commit the same crime that he had nearly been killed for all those years ago? He turned around and looked at her. Her shining blue eyes were cutting right through him as his hazel orbs glimmered in the dim light. A moment later every thought possible was banished from his mind, except her. He walked over to her with abandon and pulled her to him and when his cool lips met the warmth of hers all his prior inhibitions were long gone.

He reached down and picked her up by her ass effortlessly never breaking the passionate kiss. Their tongues danced in each others mouths, their breathing becoming more erratic as they neared the bed. He flung her inhumanly onto the king sized bed and quickly peeled off his black t-shirt as if it were on fire. He leaned down over her on the bed and brought his mouth to her neck, and her fingers grabbed frantically onto his silky long raven hair. The bitter silence of the room was soon replaced by heavy breathing and soft moans of the pleasure to come.

Slowly he kissed her neck fighting the urge to taste the blood that flowed just below the skin. In a matter of seconds he could no longer bare it. He hissed softly as his eyes glowed white for a moment and he gently sank his fangs into the tender flesh of her neck. Oh God she was delicious, her blood tasted like a vintage wine you'd do anything to have.

She gasped in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he ever so gently sucked. A few seconds later he released, not wanting to kill her. Their lips met again and as Teran remembered her blood still lingered on his lips he momentarily panicked but much to his amazement and pleasure she moaned when she tasted her own warm crimson blood.

He lifted her shirt over her head and she felt a twinge in her crotch as he passionately kissed his way down her neck. He moved south to her breast and removed her bra with a quick flick of his wrist freeing them from their restraints and flung it off the bed. He moved down to her stomach, until he arrived at the button of her dark jeans. Before he could unbutton her jeans she sat up and began grabbing furiously at him and she roughly flipped him over and forced him onto his back. He could have easily over powered her but at the moment he found her aggressiveness incredibly erotic.

She fumbled at his pants and quickly pulled his leather belt off and hurled it across the room before she unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off and nearly had and orgasm upon seeing he had on no underwear and was already incredibly aroused. She was straddling him and stared into his eyes with amazement and complete lust as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around him.

He groaned in pleasure and with surprising speed and strength he sat up this time forcing her to lay back and he literally ripped her pants in two and let them fall to the floor on either side of the bed. She gasped at the sudden surprise and she felt herself incredibly turned on and could feel the dampness between her legs.

He looked down and relished in her perfect form, her full breast, the little patch of brown hair just above her womanhood, and the scent of her that absolutely intoxicated him. He reached down and picked her up placing her back on top of him.

She kissed him deeply again, feeling him mere centimeters away from her wetness. She pulled up the covers that were strewn at the end of the bed and pulled them up around her as she straddled him. When he felt himself slowly slip inside her he nearly lost it.

She gripped him from the inside and she gasped loudly when he had fully penetrated her. As she rocked up and down on him they became as close as two people could possibly be. It no longer mattered that he was a vampire and she was human, if only for tonight, they were one.

She continued to ride him for several minutes as their bodies got sweaty and their passion climbed even higher. Suddenly Teran stopped her and literally flung her on her back before he entered her again making her shriek as he buried himself inside her. He increased his pace pulling almost all the way out then thrusting back into her full force causing her to spasm. Her walls gripped him and released him giving him more pleasure than he'd known in his entire life. She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him even closer. He kept up his assault for almost an hour with incredible stamina and control until finally neither of them could stand it any longer. She pushed him off and got on all fours and looked back at him eagerly. He didn't have to be told what to do. In one swift movement he entered her so deep it was physically impossible to tell where he ended and she began. He resumed his movements as before but slower this time, teasing her.

"Faster!" She cried out a few minutes later and he politely obliged. She couldn't hold on anymore, he felt it, she was clenching and unclenching more and more and her entire body was shaking. Finally it happened, she cried out in sheer ecstasy as she gripped him tighter than ever and her entire body began to violently shake and throb as her orgasm ripped through her.

Mere seconds after hers had begun he felt a familiar twinge of pleasure himself and when she gripped him one final time he too erupted. He groaned loudly as she felt him explode inside her, again and again. Finally the pleasure slowly subsided, and she drifted off to sleep, the covers torn off the bed, and the room silence once more, but he was already gone, into the night.