In Love with Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unclasped my bra and his mouth went immediately to my nipples, where he first kissed then sucked gently. In my mind's eye, I had round heavy breasts, big brown areolas, and perky nipples. I should get implants or something after all, I thought—suddenly deciding that issue for myself. Yes, a nice pair of tits for my sweetheart. Maybe it could be a birthday gift or something, to him.

My nipples were red and sore by the time he was done with them, and had moved onto my stomach where he stuck out his tongue and licked me. With his hands, he was reaching below the waistbands of my scrubs pants, and slowly drawing them down towards himself. In just a moment I felt my butt free against the sheets and my solid penis shoot up against Dad's neck. He moved again, his head hovering above my penis, looking at it hungrily. The harsh yellow light coming from Lauren's camera shown upon the scene up close, just as Dad stuck out his tongue and licked up a spittle of pre-cum from me. A moment later and he had me deep in his mouth, almost to my base. I felt the warmth of his salvia all around me there, moistening me up. It was incredible and so I closed my eyes and moaned for the first time since we'd started.

"Yeah, more of that," Lauren said, her voice broken, her breath uneven. "Sorry. Forget I said that."

Dad let go of my penis and laughed. "Was that just acting?" he said, jokingly. I looked down at him, at where his face leaned up against my glistening cock. I reached down and touched his face, not making any expression at all. "Oh, I see. Well, son, I'll make you moan some more before we're done. You'll see."

Instead of going down on my penis again, he stood up and grabbed my waistband again, pulling it down all the way to my shoes. Smiling up at me briefly, he stooped down so that I could only see his face and shoulders, and commenced untying my shoes one by one.

"It's like you're in preschool again, Taylor," he said, and took a slight glance in the camera's direction. "Remember how I used to untie your shoes for you everyday after school? And on Sundays, for church?"

I just peered down at him and nodded, biting my lip. My throat felt dry, and I swallowed. The tip of my penis was bubbling up with drops of pre-cum, while the rest of it was now somewhat dry. I felt weak everywhere except for that spot, my groan. I would be passive, I decided. Let my Daddy bear do the work for us this time.

He seemed to understand this because after he had finished with my shoes and socks, and after having stripped me to my birthday suit, he brought his lips slowly up my legs kissing as he went. I loved the smacking sound they made as he went, getting closer and closer to my penis. But he didn't take it into his mouth again. This time he put his hands on the insides of my thighs and spread them wide apart. With one of his hands he took my penis and lifted up my balls, with the other he half-pried open my anus below. There, he bent over and within seconds had his tongue sliding inside, in and out and all around. For a moment I was really worried if he would find me adequately "clean" down there, but in the next instant I had forgotten about such things and gave myself up to the sweet moist sliding muscle. I moaned—once, twice, and a third time, I think. Good material for my sister, right?

His tongue disappeared, but it returned but this time to my lips. I let him on top of me as we frantically French-kissed, his arms sliding around the sides of my body and mine at his back. Our penises rubbed up against each other between us. I wrapped my legs around his.

"Daddy bear," I called out, looking over his back towards that perfect round butt of his. "Fuck me, Daddy bear. Fuck me." He brought his eyes to look into mine, straight above me.

"I am so madly in love with you, son," he said now, his body still. "I just want you to know that I do know what sacrifices you might make for me, for us." He brought one of his hands up to my cheek and brushed some of my hair away from my ear. "Your wife, your son, your work possibly, your . . . sexual identity, maybe? I just can't fathom what you have chosen to do, for me. I will always be grateful for you. You are my one and only, my sweetheart."

I am so in love with him too. I want to tell him, but how? I feel tears falling down my cheeks. "I . . ." I start, then swallow. "You are my best friend, Dad . . . You always have been. Growing up, I knew I could rely upon you. Remember when I fell off my bike that one time, and you put Neosporin on my injuries? Or when I wrecked my car and couldn't pay for the towing to the auto shop? Or that time I was busted by the cops for weed?"

Dad started laughed, really laughing. With it, his whole body bounced. I felt his penis press into me again and again as he went on. "Yeah, I remember that last one for sure!" he said now, as I too started to laugh. "'Coolest dad in the world', I remember you saying—after we agreed not to tell your mother."

"You are the best dad in the world, Daddy bear," I said, finding his lips with mine, to kiss before he can continue. "Now," I continued, looking into his eyes with excitement. "Show me you love me, Daddy bear. Show your son you love him!"

He smiled wildly and kissed me again, and again, and again. In a moment, he was sitting over me, my legs still spread out. "Hey cutie, can you reach over and hand me that lubricant? It's on the nightstand," he said, winking at me. I was about to reach over to get it when I notice that Lauren has already retrieved it with her free hand. She was standing there with only her blouse and some pink cotton panties on.

"Here you go, Daddy," she said, smiling broadly as she handed him the bottle.

I watched as Dad squirted some of the stuff onto his hands, and then onto his penis. It shimmered in the bright light coming from Lauren's camera. He placed one hand on his penis and the other near my anus. I moaned as he slid himself into the opening there, first an inch, then two, then beyond that. After he was firmly in place, I pulled my knees as close to my chest as possible, feeling my anus squeeze around him much as his lips and mouth had squeezed around my own penis only minutes before.

Slowly at first, Dad started sliding in and out of me, pounding so hard into me that I felt like I had to clutch the sheets on the bed just to stay in position. It doesn't hurt anymore when he fucks me like this—it's all pleasure for me now. Below him my penis was oozing pre-cum, set to explode in orgasm any moment. I could feel it coming on soon.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaad!" I moaned, staring straight into his eyes as he stared straight back into mine, his face utterly somber. I took one of my hands and touched his chest, which was sweaty, making my way to his left nipple, which I clutch lightly, then let go.

I could feel it coming, amidst all the moist slapping noises and all the hard breathing. Sweat was now dripping off of Dad's body onto me and onto the sheets beneath. I became aware again, momentarily, of the hard, harsh camera light—but I didn't care. I was lost in the magical moment.

All at once both Dad and I shook with orgasm, him shooting his load deep into my wet anus, me spraying mine all over my chest, neck, and even a part of my face. I moaned while he let out a short yell of some kind. Seconds later, he was laying on top of me as we breathed into each others necks. He was still inside of me but was going limp (as was I, against his stomach). After collecting my breath again, I took my hand and touched the back of his head, petting it gently.

Lauren, too, was breathing heavily, I noticed then. I looked over at where she stood, one hand in her panties and the other holding the camera so it faced towards us on my left side. She was apparently zooming in, at that moment, because I could hear her camera buzzing.

Dad slid out of me and flung himself to the right side of the bed, staring up at the ceiling. He looked over at Lauren and asked, "Did you get it all right, sweetheart?" He chuckled.

"Yes . . ." she replied. "I'm sorry for, uh, touching myself. It's just that it was so—"

"Hot?" Dad asked. "Your brother has an amazing body, doesn't he?"

"Dad, you're sweet," I said, blushing. We held each others hands, laying them softly upon my stomach. The smell of semen in strong in the air. "You have a pretty rockin' bod yourself, Daddy bear."

"You both are amazing," Lauren said, putting the camera down and turning off its lights. She turned around and began putting on her pants.

I hardly noticed when she left a few minutes later, after going to the bathroom. I just closed my eyes and fell right to sleep in my father's warm embrace.

------------------------------------------------------

I was really tired and sore the next morning at work. And I had a line of hickeys along my neck and shoulders, which everyone noticed. I decided not to wear a bra since my nipples were also raw. Dad had been ferocious the night before, during filming, and I was finding it hard to concentrate on my work just thinking of everything that had been happening in the past few weeks. When I got off my shift, anxious to get home to Dad again, I was so wrapped up in thoughts of him that I didn't notice that Jason had followed me down the hall.

I was just about to click open the elevator to the garage when I felt hands—strong hands—grasp me around the waist. It took me by surprise, and since I was already tired and sore I did not have the energy to break myself loose. I realized who it was and started yelling, "Jason, let me go!" but he wouldn't, and soon I was being dragged into a nearby supplies room. "Jason!"

It was dark in there but, craning my neck, I could see Jason's chiseled face, harsh. He was so strong that he only needed to keep one hand upon my hip, while the other went down to his scrubs bottom. He slid it all the way down to his shoes and pressed his half-erect penis against my butt crack. Putting his arms on my waist, he turned me around and said, "Check this out, babe."

I looked down at his crotch and saw what must be one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen in my entire life, dangling there in the dim light inches from me. I have to admit that sparks went off in my head at the thought of even touching such a massive beautiful penis. Like mine, it was completely shaved and—like mine, now!—it had a bubble of pre-cum forming on its pale pink tip. I shook my head, saying, "Jason, I already have someone. You know that . . ."

"Your daddy," he said. "That's good and all, but babe, you can have me on the side—for desert." He leaned over (he was much taller than even Dad) and kissed the hickeys on my neck. I had never felt such sensuous kisses before, such soft moist smacks coming from him each time he made contact with my skin. This is wrong, I thought. I am with Dad . . . but oh god that feels so good. I closed my eyes as he fondled my weakened body, pressing himself—and his glorious huge cock—against me. I was definitely passive last night, with Dad, but this is ridiculous; I was this man's plaything here!

He masterfully stripped me from everything except for my socks and laid me down upon the hard cold ground of the storeroom. For a moment I was concerned about someone walking in (a very real concern, though I also knew this was an area not used during the evening shifts), but my fears evaporated when I felt Jason's diamond-hard chest, rippled six-pack, and firm nipples against my hand as I slide myself down even lower, towards making my first contact with that monster down there, this beast. I tried to put my hand around its shaft, but it did not easily fit around it because it was so thick. I had to settle with the thinner tip, which is now slick with his pre-cum. I started to pump, up and down, all along the length of it.

He stopped kissing me and, before I knew it, I was sitting up on top of him. Placing his hands on my waist, he gently lowered me on top of his penis. I felt it slide—no lubricant!—deep, deep inside of me, to a point where it hurt and I was honestly worried that I could be injured. Also, I wondered if Dad would notice the next time he's up there too! But that was all behind me as I felt myself rocking up and down, up and down, along his shaft—his hands still on my waist but his fingers on my butt. My own penis was flapping up against my stomach with each high bounce and drop. I could hardly remember the exact details of what happened after that, only that it was pure and utter SEX, of a rough, steamy, and manly kind.

When I came, the force of my ejaculation and orgasm were so powerful that I actually clawed into Jason's hands with my fingernails, digging deep into his skin there. My semen shot out in the dark and landed right onto Jason's lips, perhaps into his open mouth. He, however, had not reached orgasm and so I kept on bouncing as he grunted below me.

In this post-orgasm clarity, I was overcome with guilt. What had I just done? I asked myself. I have cheated on Dad . . . if he found out about this, he would be devastated. I looked down at Jason's straining face and wanted to slap him. Why had he kept at it, knowing that we wanted nothing to do with him? This was wrong, of course. I had wanted him, I knew that much. I had often just sat there, in the ER, watching his butt and thinking of what his awesome chest might look like beneath that tight scrub top of his. I lusted after him though—a different thing than how I felt about Dad, right?

After his orgasm, he dropped me roughly onto the floor—which hurt, actually. His cum was oozing out of my now painful anus, onto the floor. He was still breathing heavily while I stood up and tried to find my clothes. I found my pants and reached in to find my smart phone. I had received a few calls, a voicemail, and a text from Dad. The text read, "hey there, love of my life. did you stop by beccas place?" I quickly texted back, "no sweetheart, i just had to drop someone off from work. be back soon. love u :)" I started to put on my panties.

"Did I hurt you?" Jason asked, still on the floor but now leaning over to face me. His penis—still huge, of course—hung flaccid, its tip against the surface of the floor. "I'm sorry, babe. I do that to guys sometimes."

I felt like punching him, but said, "Oh yeah? I'm okay." I had my pants on now and sat down on top of a cardboard box to put on my socks and shoes.

"You know, I'm actually a really nice guy," Jason said. "I like taking cutie pies like you out to dinner, or to the movies. Would you like that?"

"Uh, you know how I'd answer that . . ." I had my shoes on, and got up to look for my shirt. "By the way, we made a mess of this storeroom. I think this might be our jobs when they look at the security camera in the morning."

Jason chuckled. "Nah. You go on ahead, pretty buns. I'm staying here to clean up. It will be cumless, I swear!" He smiled broadly, and brought his hand down to his penis where he gently pumped.

"I hope so," I said, finally with my shirt back on. "Well, see ya." I took one last glance at him (well, at his penis, I admit—I'm only human!) and left the storeroom, hoping no one would see where I had just come from and find Jason there naked on the floor. I quickly made it to my car, all the while feeling a deep pain in my butt, and on my sides.

------------------------------------------------------

I was home in no time, but before going upstairs I went to the bathroom and made sure that I had no cum on my face or clothes. I found a little on my scrubs top so I just threw it off into the pantry—Dad wouldn't mind me coming up shirtless, of course. I found him in our bedroom, watching T.V. I leaned over the bed to kiss him and said, "Dad, I'm sorry for being so late. I got caught up in some traffic, going to drop off my friend."

"Oh, it's fine," he said. Though he was wrapped up in sheets, I could tell he was naked. "Now take off those clothes of yours and get into bed with your daddy!"

I did as I was told, and stood before him for a moment to watch his admiring eyes as they passed over me. I crawled in bed next to him. He was about to touch my penis when I said, "Dad, can we just sleep tonight?"

He frowned and looked at me, puzzled. "What do you mean? It's still pretty early, only 8 something I think. I was just relaxing and thinking of you, cutie." He kissed me.

"Well, to tell you the truth, Dad," I began. "I'm sore—from last night. And tired. You blew my brains out, almost." I tried to chuckle.

He smiled sheepishly and said, "Oh, well that's okay then. I just love you is all. We can just sleep."

"Yeah," I said, hugging him. "Sleep . . . We can watch a movie or something for a while though. You know, just cuddle . . ."

That made him really happy. He was practically beaming as he held me against him like that. "I used to really love cuddling with your mother. You and her are so similar in many ways. Yeah—just like this."

We watched some cable movie with Sean Connery in it, but I fell asleep within minutes.

------------------------------------------------------

Dad was apparently called into work early the next morning, because when I woke he was gone—something he never did unless he worked. After washing my face and brushing my teeth in the bathroom, I made my way downstairs—still nude—and made myself some breakfast. There, on the fridge, I found Dad's note: "Called in. Will be back at 430. Get some rest. ;)"

I showered up and, flinging open Dad's closet, I shuffled through my skirts, blouses, and dresses. I found something I liked—a mid-length white skirt and a navy blue button up blouse—and put on some panties and a bra, as well as some lacy black nylon stockings. I looked at myself and slid my hand up the side of my body, loving the smooth sexy feel. I went into the bathroom and spent a good hour or more putting on my make-up—mascara, something for my cheeks, and, my favorite, some dark red lipstick. I was not the best with the make-up yet, but this was the third or fourth time I'd done it so I felt more confident this time. After arranging my hair a little, I looked into a little golden box on the counter and found a pair of gold earring loops—they were clip-ons, since I had not yet had my ears pierced. Along with the earrings, I found the necklace Dad had given me that first night we made love—silver, in a heart shape, lined with gems. I looked fabulous!

I sat down on the couch in the living room downstairs and looked through the morning newspaper that Dad had left sitting on the table. My side and anus still hurt, a painful reminder of how I had betrayed Dad last night. I felt like crying but knew that if I did it would ruin my make-up.

Just as I was about to get up from the couch to use the restroom (a difficult task in my new outfits, I might add!), I heard a knock on the door. I froze, considering for a minute whether or not I should even bother with it. I decided to take a look out the peephole first, but before I could get there the door swung open and Alex came running inside, then immediately stopped in his tracks when he saw me standing there.

"Uh . . ." he muttered, his lips barely moving. "Is Grandpa home?"

Right after he said that Becca slipped through the door, and her eyes went wide. "Umm, Taylor . . .?"

"Yeah, it's me," I said. "What do you think?"

Becca just frowned, and then looked down at her son who continued to watch in part terror part fascination. She stooped over and told our son, "This is Daddy, Alex."

When Alex didn't say anything I walked up to him and got down onto my knees. Through the make-up I said, "Hey kiddo. It's still me. I am exactly the same as before—only now I will be dressing like Mommy does. You understand?"

"I don't dress like that . . ." Becca said, above us, very softly. Then, louder: "I came here with the papers for you to sign. Let's just get it over with and we'll all be on our merry—different—ways."