In Mom's Footsteps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They decided to run an ad in the most popular local adult magazine and distribute information to some people like Nick who could refer interested people. They bought a new cell phone for their business and scheduled a photo shoot to create their ad.

Vicki was nervous about the shoot, but it went very quickly and smoothly. The photographer had them pose for a series of shots in some revealing lingerie and a few more where Vicki and Sara lounged playfully in bed together with the sheet strategically covering parts of them.

It was about a month before the ad was ready and distributed across the city. At the photographer's suggestion, they found clever way to obscure their faces in the photos so someone who knew them and happened to see the magazine wouldn't immediately recognize them.

The text in the ad said they were a mother-daughter team new in town and gave their ages and dimensions. It said they were available individually or for two-girl shows and listed their new cell number.

Vicki still had her doubts and fears but they had concentrated so much on simply getting the details of everything worked out that she kept occupied with that. One Saturday afternoon when both Sara and Vicki happened to not be working Sara suggested something that caught Vicki off guard. "Do you think we should practice together?"

It was a perfectly logical and normal thing to ask. Ordinarily Vicki would have insisted on having the routine worked out so everything would look smooth and sexy for the customer. However, Vicki hadn't given any thought to practicing with Sara.

The ad had just been distributed and so it was possible that calls could start coming in at any time. Vicki knew if they were going to do this she would eventually have to face her worries. Better to do it here in practice then do it in front of a paying customer. Vicki nodded and agreed and they shared a laugh at how unprepared they were for this.

"When?" Vicki asked.

"How about right now?" Sara replied. "Neither of us are doing anything and we could start getting calls any time."

"Really? Right now?" Vicki responded. She was a little uncomfortable at the sudden suggestion.

"Sure," Sara teased, "you're going to have to do it sometime, you know."

Vicki finally agreed and asked Sara for her thoughts on what they should wear. Sara had a plan for this too and her idea sounded really sexy. Her idea was that she would dress up like a catholic schoolgirl complete with the plaid, pleated mini skirt and white, oxford style top. She added that she could even do her hair up in pigtails to complete the look.

She suggested Vicki could dress up in a sort of sexy schoolteacher look. She said Vicki could start with her hair up and with a fairly conservative business skirt and top.

She finished giving the details of her plan and Vicki admitted she was impressed. The style of outfits sounded hot and she knew they would push the right buttons for the customers. Vicki asked Sara to see the outfits figuring she had already gone out and purchased them.

Sara hadn't yet purchased them so they decided that would be the first point of business. They drove to Vicki's favorite store for buying her work outfits and they decided on some details to complete the look.

It didn't take long at the store to find an outfit for Sara. This was an adult store that catered to the local strippers and performers. It had a wide array of sexy outfits and on any given night you could usually find a stripper here looking for a new outfit. It only took a few minutes to find a blue plaid skirt and top that looked absolutely hot on Sara. They completed her outfit with knee socks and a really sexy pair of black mini boots that came up about ankle high. This part didn't fit with the schoolgirl costume but it flattered her body perfectly and made her look sexy as hell in the skimpy little dress that barely covered her ass.

It took longer to find something for Vicki and they ended up trying a couple of different stores before finding the right mix of sexy and businesslike. She finally decided on a tight skirt that went down nearly to her knees but that had a slit cut high on one leg that went nearly all the way up to the top of her thigh.

She selected a simple silk top with buttons up the front, the kind of thing you might expect a teacher or businesswoman to wear. However, she planned to leave the top several buttons open revealing far more cleavage and skin than any teacher or businesswoman would dare.

Both women had a ball shopping and hanging out together and laughed and giggled as they drove back home. "I can't wait to try this out," Sara said. Vicki also couldn't wait to see how Sara would look dancing in her sexy outfit and hoped she'd be able to control herself.

They decided to practice in the living room figuring that this or the bedroom was likely where they would be doing their shows. They first retreated to their rooms to get dressed and met in the living room a few minutes later.

Vicki already felt very sexy and excited in her new outfit and one look at Sara further heightened her lust. Sara strolled in with her tall heels causing her hips to say teasingly and causing the exposed parts of her tits to bounce playfully in a most erotic way. Sara tied her top in the knot over her stomach, so most of her stomach and lower back was exposed. She also left the top several buttons open so a healthy amount of her cleavage was exposed. She looked like the perfect vision of a slutty little schoolgirl.

They talked about choice of music and soon picked a style. Sara rustled through their collection and inserted a CD before hitting play. She returned to Vicki and they stood looking at each other anxiously as the music filled the room.

"So how do we start?" Sara asked. Vicki explained they would first meet the guy and collect the money up front. That would give them time for some small talk and to get a feel for what sort of show the guy wanted. After that, she said, the guy would sit and they would start.

"Does he get naked?" Sara asked.

"Usually," Vicki replied. "But it varies. Sometimes they get naked right away and sometimes they strip as the show goes. Sometimes they'll even ask us to strip them as we dance."

"OK, so how should we start?" Sara said. "Should we just start dancing some and see if we get into a rhythm?"

Vicki nodded yes and felt the lump in her stomach grow tighter as Sara began to dance and sway erotically. She took a long, deep breath for courage and hoped she wasn't about to make a horrible mistake. She closed her eyes for a moment and began "coaching" Sara as she started to dance.

"Have you ever done a two-girl dance at the club?" Vicki asked.

"A few," Sara answered.

"OK," answered Vicki, "this is kind of like that. The difference is that here the guy is paying a lot more for the show, so everything needs to be just a little hotter and nastier. And all those rules at the club, they don't apply here."

"Like the rules about touching the customer and letting them touch you?" Sara asked.

"Yes," answered Vicki, "you have to set your own comfort limit with each guy in terms of how far you'll go and how far you'll let them go."

Both danced as they chatted but neither started to strip yet. "So that's the same for the rule about touching the other dancer?" Sara asked.

Vicki answered yes and explained that whenever a guy paid for a two-girl show he would expect at least a little girl on girl contact. "It doesn't have to be a lot," Vicki answered, "but a little contact at the right times can drive a guy out of his mind."

"Show me," Sara said as she swayed closer to Vicki. As she reached her mother she spun around and moved back until her back pressed against Vicki's front. They turned to face their imaginary customer and swayed their hips from side to side teasingly and easily fell into a matching rhythm.

Vicki felt Sara's tight little ass pressed against her crotch and her own tits rubbing from side to side across Sara's back as they swayed. She took another deep breath for courage and slipped her hands onto Sara's hips.

Vicki's hands had been on Sara's hips like this hundreds, maybe even thousands of times before in many different situations. Nothing about this particular touch was overtly sexual, but still Vicki felt an electric, sexual thrill starting at the point where her hand rested on Sara's swaying hips.

Vicki slowly slipped her hands up Sara's sides as she whispered to Sara to be sure to make plenty of eye contact with the customer. When her hands had moved off Sara's hips Vicki wrapped her arms around Sara and let her hands slide across Sara's bare stomach. Vicki marveled at Sara's toned and smooth stomach. As Vicki moved her hands back to Sara's sides and moved them upward again Sara let out an almost imperceptible moan. Sara reached her hands up and behind her until her arms were in the air behind Vicki's head.

"That's great," Vicki said. She knew this was a great, sexy pose for the customer and would show off Sara's hot tits through her tight shirt. Vicki slipped her hands up Sara's sides and just past her tits before she again wrapped them around Sara and let her fingers run all over Sara's upper chest and shoulders.

She playfully toyed with the collar of Sara's shirt and a couple of times when so far as to dip her fingertips inside Sara's shirt as if she was going to caress her daughter's tits. However, each time she stopped and instead let her hands roam all over Sara's shoulders and the bare triangle of skin exposed by the collar of her shirt.

"See," Vicki said, "you can do things like that and drive a guy wild without ever really touching each other." Vicki knew she had most definitely been touching Sara in a teasing, sexual way, but she meant that she didn't have to touch Sara's tits.

Vicki stepped back as Sara spun around to face her. They danced closely while facing each other before Vicki moved even closer. Her hands dropped down and she occasionally ran her fingers along the side of Sara's bare thighs. As her fingers moved up she lifted Sara's skirt giving their imaginary customer brief, peek-a-boo glimpses under Sara's skirt.

They moved yet closer until they were dancing with their bodies pressed together. Vicki knew this was potentially an awkward pose, but with Sara they easily fell into a slow, matching rhythm. Vicki felt her tits brushing against Sara's and their legs almost constantly rubbed together.

"Should we look at each other?" Sara asked.

"Yes, sometimes," Vicki answered. "The guys like it when the women pretend to be really into each other. Anything like that, direct eye contact, pretending to lean in for a kiss with each other before pulling back, all of those things are great tricks."

When she finished speaking Sara looked up and made direct eye contact with Vicki. Vicki was already horny and confused and worried about what was happening. She didn't know what her own face looked like, but there was no mistaking the glint of desire in Sara's eye. It was such a lusty, deep look that it sent a chill down Vicki's spine.

"Let me try," Sara said as moved back. Vicki turned around to face their imaginary customer and felt Sara slide up tightly behind her until their bodies were pressed closely together.

When Sara put her hands on Vicki's hips as Vicki had done with her Vicki ran her own hands up her stomach and briefly over her tits. She hadn't realized it until that moment, but her nipples were standing out as rock hard points. As Sara slipped her hands up her sides Vicki reached down and placed her hands on Sara's forearms. She didn't guide Sara but merely let her hands rest there softly to make the customer wonder if Sara was guiding Vicki or the other way around.

Sara perfectly repeated Vicki's style of letting her hands roam across Vicki's stomach. Vicki was so exhilarated by this touch that she wondered if Sara could feel the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

Sara followed Vicki's movements almost exactly and moved her hands back to Vicki's sides before moving them up and down Vicki's sides. "Mom," Sara asked in what sounded like an excited whisper. "Do you ever get turned on by the other dancers?"

"Yes," Vicki moaned excitedly.

"Do you ever want to touch them, explore them?" Sara asked.

"Yes," Vicki moaned again.

Sara let her hands slide up Vicki's sides until they were above her tits and then moved them across Vicki's chest slowly. Her hands lingered on the bare skin exposed by the open collar of Vicki's shirt and roamed all over her shoulders and upper chest.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Sara asked.

Vicki knew exactly what Sara meant and didn't hesitate before answering, "Yes."

"Did you like it?" Sara asked.

"Very much," Vicki answered, her mind now spinning to understand where Sara was going with this. It was hard to think straight, however, through her wild, forbidden lust.

The next thing Vicki knew Sara's hands moved slowly down her chest and cupped her mom's excited tits. The feeling of Sara's palms rubbing over her rock hard nipples through the silk fabric was enough to make Vicki moan from deep in her throat.

At first Vicki thought Sara was still experimenting with ways to touch her while they danced, but she quickly realized that something about Sara's touch had changed. It was now more urgent, more needy. Sara fondled and softly massaged Vicki's tits.

"The other women at work make me so horny," Sara whispered seductively. "I get so wet watching them. But I've never been with a woman before."

"I want it so badly," Sara continued, "I want to be taken by a woman, to explore a woman completely." She paused as her fingers concentrated on teasing Vicki's hard nipples. Around and around she circled them before softly pinching and pulling them.

Vicki moaned again almost involuntarily from deep in her throat. It was like Sara knew exactly how to touch her to drive her wild. Her touch was so perfect and so instinctual that Vicki already felt her pussy getting wet. Had it been this good with the other women she'd been with? It was so long ago she couldn't remember.

As Sara continued teasing her mom's nipples she whispered softly, "I want you."

Those frank words struck a cord with Vicki. Despite letting her daughter fondle her tits and play with her nipples somehow hearing her daughter say she wanted to fuck was enough to make Vicki act on the last remaining strand of restraint she had left.

Vicki pulled away from Sara and spun around. She looked into her daughter's excited, wanting eyes and took hold of her hands. "We can't, we shouldn't," Vicki stammered as she looked for the strength to resist.

"Why?" Sara replied quickly. "Mom, when you first demonstrated how you danced for me here I got so hot and wet I went to my room and made myself cum twice. I had never seen anything or anyone so graceful, sexy, and perfect. I thought it was just a silly phase and I tried to tell myself to get over it." She paused briefly before continuing. "But then I saw you at the club with that guy. I know it was his money but I saw the look in your eyes. I saw that you wanted me, even if just for that moment. I've never been so hot and excited dancing as I was that night. After you left I had to go home early and play with myself again. Can you deny you didn't think about me later that night?" she asked urgently.

"No, I can't," Vicki replied honestly.

"Then why is it wrong?" Sara asked. "We both want it. We're both adults. Please mom, I don't think I've ever wanted anyone as much as I want you right now."

Sara's words were direct and filled with an urgent need. Vicki felt her last bit of control disappearing and as Sara spoke her final word Vicki moved forward and embraced her daughter. For the first time Vicki and Sara kissed as horny lovers. Vicki knew deep in her heart that no kiss had or would ever again feel so exciting and so wrong at the same time.

At first their lips tenderly danced as if they were still trying to get used to the idea of what was happening. Sara was the first to part her lips but Vicki immediately followed and soon their tongues danced wildly.

Vicki's heart pounded in her chest as she swayed softly from side to side rubbing her tits against Sara's. Vicki was completely swept up in the kiss and could have let it continue all night, but eventually Sara parted their kiss and softly whispered, "Dance with me."

Standing very close and letting their bodies rub together as much as possible they started what would be the ultimate striptease for both of them. However, this time as they danced they stripped each other's clothes instead of their own.

Sara first released her mom's hair from its bun sending it cascading down on her shoulders. Vicki returned the favor by pulling Sara's hair out of the pigtails. Part of Vicki loved the nasty little girl look that Sara achieved with the pig tails, but tonight she wanted Sara completely just as she was with no costumes and no games.

As soon as Vicki removed Sara's pigtails she ran her hands down the sides of Sara's face and onto her shoulders. With an easy grace and agility Vicki slowly opened her daughter's shirt. Soon only the knot held the shirt closed and Vicki could practically see all of Sara's tits as the rocked and swayed with her dancing.

Vicki swung around behind her daughter in the same position they had been in before. Now, however Vicki's hands moved immediately to the knot and she untied it. Sara moaned wildly as Vicki pulled her top open and stepped back so she could slide it off Sara's shoulders and toss it aside.

Vicki leaned down and softly kissed and licked Sara's shoulders and neck as Sara groaned excitedly. Vicki loved this slow tease but her lust was so great she didn't know how much longer she could continue.

She didn't have to worry, however, as Sara suddenly spun around and looked at Vicki with a wild lust in her eye. Sara reached for Vicki's top and first untucked it before trying to frantically unbutton it. "Shhh, slow down," Vicki counseled as Sara fumbled with the buttons.

Then Vicki had a nasty idea. "Sit down," she told Sara as she guided her topless daughter down onto the couch where their imaginary customer had been sitting. Just then the CD began playing a perfect dance song with a great beat.

Sara groaned as Vicki began dancing for her. In all of her years of stripping this was certainly the hottest, nastiest striptease Vicki had ever performed. She teased her tits and nipples through her top repeatedly before finally opening her shirt very slowly, one deliberate button at a time. When all the buttons were open she didn't remove her top but instead moved to her skirt and slowly wriggled out of it with her back turned to Sara.

By now Sara had one hand between her own thighs and one hand teased her own rock hard nipples. Vicki teased and danced for as long as she could stand before she finally let her top drop to the floor exposing herself completely to Sara's gaze.

Vicki was now fully engaged, incest or no, and there was nothing that was going to stop her from fully exploring and pleasuring her lover. She crawled onto her daughter's lap and brushed her tits back and forth teasingly across Sara's face.

Vicki leaned down close to Sara's ear and whispered, "I wanted you so bad that night after watching you dance. The whole time I fucked Bob I was thinking about fucking you." Sara gasped and moaned deeply.

Her moan became a near scream of delight when Vicki's head dropped lower and softly sucked one of Sara's perfectly hard, pointed nipples into her mouth. Sara threw her head back and moaned over and over as Vicki slowly and lavishly teased and sucked her tits and nipples. Vicki knew that no matter how good a male lover was there was something about having the softness and tenderness of another woman sucking your tits. Vicki's pussy ached with the realization that her daughter was now certainly discovering the same thing because of her.