In My Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the kisses she was still planting on me I managed to get out "What about a condom?"

"No, it's fine baby" She continued, she was now pulling my body hard as she knew there was still some more of me to go and she wanted all of me inside her. Her pussy was aboslutely drenched and she know looked at me with longing as I pulled away from her, every nerve ending in my cock screaming in pleasure and I pushed back into her. her mouth hung open as she looked at me. "Fuck me," she said "Fuck me and make me cum for you baby". Her words incased me and I sped up my motion of pumping back and forth inside of her.

"That's it, keep pounding me nice and deep" She said "You're back where you belong" She winked at me. She pulled my mouth down to her and gave me another sensious and deep kiss before releasing me to allow me to carry on thrusting into her with big deep strokes. It wasn't long before I felt her grip me tightly and felt her pussy contract around me, squeesing my cock, it felt spectacular. I slowed down and left my cock in her deep, grinding now against her. I remembered she loved to cum moments after she had first cum. I stuck my tongue in her mouth again, swirling it slowly as I grinded my cock into her as deep as I could go, and moments later she began cumming again, her pussy contracting harder and faster than before.

"Oh baby, you feel so good, you're so deep inside, me, I missed you, I missed your cock filling me up the way only your's can." She beamed at me. I looked back at her, she was so beautiful, and she loved making love. I had never met a girl like her before and knew I never would, She was one of a kind and I loved making love to her.

I could feel myself getting ready to cum. "I'm so close, I'm so so close, where do you want me to cum?"

"Oh god, cum inside me baby, please, I need to feel you deep inside me" she begged me

"Are you on the pill?" I asked as I continued to thrust into her.

"No" She told me and moaned even louder "But I still want you to fill me up, I want to feel you potent thick cum blast inside my waiting pussy, shooting gallons of cum into my unprotected womb. Do it for me baby, do it for me now."

Every instinct in my body told me it was wrong and she was with someone else, but her words kept pushing me on. Her legs and arms wrapped tightly round my body and I could feel her milking my cock with her pussy. Her mouth found mine again and she slowly swept her tongue around mine, releasing my mouth for seconds at a time pleading for me to cum inside her.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna do it, I can't stop myself, I'm gonna fill you up with all my cum."

"Yes, I want it, give it me all now, I want it deep inside." And with that I rammed myself as deep as I could go and exploded inside her. The feeling was more intense than words can describe, I felt myself shoot load after load after load into her unprotected pussy and she was right, the risk involved made it feel fifty times more intense.

I just couldn't stop pumping into her, I had know idea where it was coming from but I looked down and I could see thick white cum pulsating out from her in huge quantities as I was absolutely drowning her womb in my cum.

After a few more minutes my cock and her moans slowly calmed down and I moved to give her the most passionate kiss I'd ever given in my life.

12