In Need of Counselling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

'No,' I say but knew I looked guilty.

'Sophia said I had to expect a confession from you. A secret longing. What do you think she means by that'

'I've No Idea,' I stammer.

She looked at me closely as if peering through my shirt with X-ray eyes. 'I don't know how to say this darling but are you wearing a bra?'

I placed a finger to my lips. 'Shh! Be quite, please. I've got to.'

Becky looked confused.

'Sophia stuck two false breasts on my chest and made me wear this bra. I've no idea why. Some crack pot idea she got from Oxford University.'

Becky smiled. 'Is that all, I thought you'd put on weight.'

'What do you mean - is that all. Isn't that enough.'

Becky smirks. 'I don't know. Sophia messed with my head too and she told me to expect a change in us both.'

'Its her,' I say, 'if we under go a change its entirely her doing.

Becky didn't look convinced. 'Anything else.' she asked.

'I'm also wearing panties, tights and...' I leaned forwards so no one could hear. 'Some weird padded panty. I can hardly do up my jeans. According to Sophia I've now got an hourglass figure.

Becky grins but rather than look disgusted looks incredibly hot and horny.

'Sophia insists I wear this stuff until at least tonight and needless to say I feel incredibly strange.'

Becky laughs and reaches forward to touch one of my breast.

'It's not funny' I say pulling away, 'they feel like the real thing and they make me feel all-peculiar.'

Becky looks excited. 'She also kept my socks and I have been terrified people would see my tights peeking from under my jeans.'

Becky looks under the table and chuckles. 'I see,' she says coming up and looking me straight in the eye. 'So how do they feel wearing these things?'

'As I said peculiar but that's the odd thing. They feel quite comfortable apart from my jeans that are incredibly tight. They're so tight I'm worried I'm doing some long term damage. Yet I even quite like the feel of lace, nylon and Lycra'

Becky grins and looks excited. 'We cant have you damaging yourself why don't you take the jeans off and lets buy you something different?'

I was about to reply when Becky grabs my hand and drags me out of the restaurant. I just had time to collect my coat.

As we travel down the escalator she opens my coat and examines my new shape. She gasps so loud the shoppers to our side turn and I find myself blushing like a beetroot.

'You're right she said, 'You have an enviable figure.'

Back on the ladies floor Becky quickly grabs a delicate grey chiffon dress she had shown me earlier. 'I think you're a 14.' I wasn't able to object as she bundles me into the changing cubicle. 'Hurry before anyone comes' and her hands are on my jeans like a starving lion. Remarkably she has them down my legs and in a bemused state I find myself stepping out of them. It was with relief my hips felt free and unrestricted. 'Your shirt' she screams and without warning she pulls it apart to the sound of buttons popping and cotton tearing.

But before I could object she's gone back on the shop floor leaving me dressed in lingerie with a chiffon dress in my hands. I felt as if the soles of my feet had been stapled to the floor. I ponder my predicament. I had no choice.

Transfixed I step bemused into the pretty dress, first one foot then the other. I shiver as it caressed my legs with its light touch as I pulled it over my hips. Becky reappears as I slip it over my new breasts awkwardly. Smiling she helps me with the straps and the zip. It is a lovely dress. Not that I was an expert, I could tell it was expensive and not some cheap rag from the local market. It was a bit glam for shopping so she covers my shoulders and sleeves with a black long-sleeved top. To complete my new look she wraps a black studded belt round my waist. Within minutes I'm smartly attired in the dress and Becky has my jeans rolled up in her hands. She looks me up and down and for the first time in our relationship I see a different style of smile spread across her face. She smoothes the dress out with her hands. 'You look amazing,' she gasps. 'Your legs are so long and smooth, your hips so wide and your waist so narrow. I never realised you where so gorgeous.' I blush and fidget with a ruffle on the dress.

'But I still can't see why this helps our relationship. It's insane.'

Becky grins. 'Darling, We have to try. Doctor Sophia comes highly recommended. Its worth doing anything to salvage our relationship. Stay here while I just buy you some shoes.'

Imagine dressed in lingerie and a dress in a fashionable ladies shop. I was terrified. I wondered what would happen if another woman wanted to use the cubicle. The embarrassment. I studied myself in the mirror and wondered if I could get way with it. Fortunately I didn't have to wait long and I soon heard Becky's familiar voice on the other side of the curtain. She had bought me a pair of stunning high-heeled purple leather boots similar to those she had shown me earlier. They where beautiful. 'They didn't have the others in your size,' she says. But your tights are the wrong shade. Try these black tights.'

I accept my fate and slide my tan tights off and slip the black pair on and on doing so she opened the cubicle door. Nervously I tottered out and a women waiting to use the cubicle looked at me suspiciously. I smiled as Becky led me to the till where she paid for the dress, top and belt. The pretty young assistant congratulated me on my coordinated outfit and though I was very aware of my lack of make-up and masculine haircut the pretty assistant didn't seem to notice.

Yet despite all this I felt amazing. What magic had Sophia cast? What spell had she woven? Why was Becky acting so strange and why oh why did I enjoy the thrill of the clothes I wore. The bra hanging off my shoulders was a constant reminder of my new breasts and the plug in my butt calmed me down in a submissive way. It was a relief not to be wearing tight jeans and the thrill of silk and nylon made me want to spurt my load whenever I moved. My high-heeled leather boots where amazing. The made me hold my whole body differently and as I tottered about I found myself taking delicate feminine steps. After only a few minutes of wearing the dress I could quite understand why women loved their clothes so much - I was a convert. I wanted to go shopping and try more things on. I felt their was no stopping me, I wanted a mini skirt, a pencil skirt, a figure hugging little black dress and draws of sexy lingerie. But why? What was becoming of me? Was I transforming into a sissy? So quickly with no warning. Was Sophia right? Was Oxford University a great judge of character after all? I shudder and shake my head in an attempt to dislodge any long-term girlish thoughts.

On the way to the car Becky made a short detour back to the clinic.

'I'm not going back in there,' I cry but Becky wasn't listening as she dragged me back into the reception. Rosie the receptionist recognised me immediately.

'Nice dress,' she said admiring my outfit and strangely I blush and give a tiny twirl so that my skirt spirals outwards to flash the tops of my boots and tight covered thighs.

'You are a sexy kitten.' she says looking up from her appointment book.

Becky looks guilty. 'We haven't got another appointment but I want to show Sophia something.'

'Well' Rosie said leafing through her diary, 'The doctors very busy but looking at your beauty I'm sure she won't want to miss this amazing transformation. Take a seat and I'll see what I can do.'

We didn't have to wait long before we where ushered through. Sophia was behind her desk dictating notes into a pocket memo when we entered. She stood up immediately and to my surprise kissed Becky gently on each cheek. 'My God you've made some progress. I didn't expect the dress until our third appointment or the trip outside until at least our fifth. This is great news. I'm so glad you came to show me. This is great progress far beyond my expectations.' She comes out from behind her dress and walks around me scrutinising my new dress. 'It only goes to prove my diagnosis was correct.' She beamed proudly at Becky as if she had won a prized award. 'But tell me Becky how do you feel?'

Becky looked at her, 'in command, strong.' she said.

'Excellent,' Sophia clapped. 'And what about you.' she turned to me and on doing so bent and took hold of the hem of my dress. She raised it high in the air lifting it over my hips revealing my stockings and padded panties. She releases one hand and fondles my bottom until she feels the butt plug still tightly held in between my cheeks.

'Stupid,' I say pulling away from her so that my skirts fall around my knees. 'Effeminate, submissive and under control.'

'Superb, even better. Great news. But ..' she turned to Becky, 'you didn't mention sexy.'

Becky grinned. 'I do,' she cried, 'I really do. I feel incredibly sexy. Dressed in that dress I find him a real turn on I just didn't want to admit it.' She paused and pondered what to say next. 'I want to take him home and rip the dress off him and give him a good seeing to.' She smirked and turned slightly crimson.

'Excellent. Don't be ashamed this is what I predicted.' Sophia now looked excited herself. She turned to me and gave me a tiny clutch bag. 'Well done here's a gift from me. You deserve it.'

'Err thanks,' I say feeling the beads and tiny clasp.

'No ones ever given me a purse before.'

'it's a clutch bag stupid,' Sophia corrects me.

She strode over to her desk and pressed the intercom. 'Rosie can you bring me a "blonde georgette", thank you.' She turns back to Becky and rubs her chin thoughtfully. 'I may as well jump to stage three and four simultaneously you need some satisfaction. I hope you don't mind if I ask Rosie to join us, she's a trainee, very good but rather inexperienced I like her to see me work.'

Becky nodded and I stupidly remain dumb.

'Tamsin dear Aren't you going to open your pretty clutch bag?

I look up to my new name and in a daze spring the clasp. Inside is a tube of bright pink lipstick and a small mirror.

'Now Becky a gift for you too.' She handed her a huge ribbed vibrator. This will pleasure you both. You may use it as you wish but I suggest you use it on him at least until you feel comfortable.' My eyes widen and Becky looks concerned. She then handed Becky a double-headed dildo in some form of harness. 'It's a strap on dildo,' she explained as if there was nothing unusual about the frightening contraption. 'This will really heighten the experience.'

'I'm not sure I can do this,' Becky says.

I feel a sense of relief.

'Nonsense Becky it's the most natural thing ever. Its just a mind set. You've received for years now its your turn to give and be in control.'

Just look at him he's gagging for it. I didn't want to be so blatant so early in your treatment but he needs to be taken in hand. He's a sissy for all to see and needs to be treated as such. Look how this dress suits him. You can't deny him his right. It would be cruel to keep him imprisoned in trousers. If he is of no use as man let him serve you as a sissy slut. There I said it the word women can get called so unfairly but he's different I can tell he's a sissy obedient slut.'

Becky nods.

'Hold on a minute,' I say defiantly but its difficult to argue your case when dressed like a supermodel.

'Be quite,' Sophia snapped. 'Who asked your opinion. This is not a discussion. You had your chance earlier and you missed it. '

'What,' I sniff.

'You let me dress you in lingerie and Becky dress you in this beautiful dress, top and boots. Did I hear you complain?

I stare at her dumbly and bit my lip unsure what to say. Was the doctor right. Was I sissy who wanted nothing more than pleasing Becky by dressing in soft feminine and sexy? Did I not want a job in the commercial world but happily settle for cooking and keeping our house clean. My mind was in a whirl, I felt so confused.

Becky despite her change in character still looked uneasy.

Sophia on the other hand looked in control. 'Shall I show you?'

To my horror Becky nods and a smile spreads across Sophia's face so wide I thought her face would split.

'Paint your lips sissy Tamsin.' she orders pointing at me and the lipstick I still held in my dainty hand.

Trembling I did as Sophia asked pursing my lips at the tiny mirror in the clutch Bag and coating my lips with the bright lipstick. As soon as I'd done it Rose entered the room carrying the "Blonde Georgette" which turned out to be a dazzling shoulder length curly wig.

Rose grinned like an elf as she stretched it over my head rather heavy handily. Once in position she combed it carefully until it shone. All the girls gasp and I felt myself flutter my eyelids provocatively. I had never grown my hair before and I loved it. It framed my face beautifully and looked incredibly natural.

While this was gong on Sophia had surreptiously pulled down her own trousers and panties and to my surprise had already inserted a rubber dildo.

'Wrap your lips round this baby. I want to see your sissy pink lipstick on my cock.' She grins and turns to Becky. 'Get the picture. Be firm masterful and direct. Its the way he wants it - trust me.'

As if hypnotised I drop to my knees looking as I was about to pray and hold her firm rubber cock with both quivering hands.

She smirks and grabs my head with both hands while slowly sliding them together so her fingers interlock on the back of my head. 'Well done,' she says pulling me onto her cock. I open my mouth and let her tease my lips with its rubber tip. Its then I smell her strong perfume and my own cock begins to throb. I playfully bite its length and slavishly salivate all along its length as if I was a cheap whore.

'See how he sucks.' Sophia cries, 'he's a sissy slut for sure.'

Perhaps she's right I muse as I take her length gagging as it slides deeper and deeper over my tongue filling my hot little mouth until it almost touched the back of my throat. I gag and gripped her thighs and attempted to pull away but she held me firm and gently rocked back and forth.

She began to moan and shake faking an ejaculation but as I work harder on bring her off she jerks her hips and operates a tiny remote that ejects a torrent of warm cum type liquid into my mouth.

'Drink my beauty,' she cries.

Unable to escape I gulp the salty liquid down.

'Its that easy,' she says letting my head go so I fall back on my knees, synthetic cum dripping from my mouth.

To be honest I surprised myself in the way that I coped but now I was relieved it was over and was looking forward to going home. Since Rosie had only just managed to fit us in between appointments I assumed that was it and stood up to go but how wrong was I?

'Now when you're ready bend him over a chair,' Sophia barks, 'or if you prefer drop on all fours in that popular doggy position.' As she talked she pulled away from me and lifted my dress over my back then repeated the exercise with my under slip. 'Pull their tights and panties down.' she says merrily as if addressing a class. 'You'll know how hard. I prefer to be more forceful.' And before she had finished her sentence she had hooked my tights, padded panties and panties with her fingers and where dragging them aggressively down my legs. She stopped at my knees which had the desired effect of a pair of padded manacles locking my knees together refusing me any movement - running was futile. She held my head and pushed it back over the chair. The small scrap of paper was still on the floor.

'Now earlier I prepared him with this plug'. She points to it with the tip of her rubber cock. 'Becky would you like to do the honours and uncork him?'

I stare at Becky expecting her to refuse and call a halt to the charade but instead she pulls my plug with trembling fingers slowly out. There's a satisfying plop as my muscles stretch and let the plug go.

'Now with your weapon sufficiently lubed... Insert.' she presses forward with her hips and her huge rubber cock slips into my stretched hole like a torpedo in a tube.

I moan and groan and bite my pink lips shaking my head so my long blonde wig whirled around me.

'See how he enjoys being penetrated. See how beautiful he looks dressed as a woman and see how feminine and submissive he has become.' she leans back and slaps my bottom so they can all see it smart.

I see Becky shake her head in amazement.

'Look too at his tiny cock see how this pleases him. This is a lesson for you Becky, don't hold back make sure you get your fill.'

'How will Becky get satisfaction?' Rosie suddenly asks.

I peer behind me to see Sophia riding me like a horse thrusting her rubber cock in and out my hole while simultaneously slapping my buttocks.

Sophia looks out of breath. 'Oh trust me she will,' she gasps and with an almighty push she buries herself deep inside me and I hold on no longer as my cock spasms prior to ejaculation. Rosie as quick as a flash grabs a pill pot flips the lid, drops to her knees and grips my throbbing cock. She gives it a squeeze and I shoot my load into the vessel. 'Well done Rosie,' Sophia cries and Rosie enthusiastically pumps my wilted cock like a milkmaid milking a cock.

Soon its over. Sophia's back on her feet with her rubber cock away and her trousers rearranged looking the ever-professional councillor. Becky hands Rosie the butt plug, which she ceremoniously reinserts it in my stretched arse. Rosie then hands the pot to Sophia who examines the contents with a frown.

'Quite pathetic,' she surmises, 'but its what I anticipated from a sissy such as this. Now Becky my dear do you think you can manage that?'

I see Becky nod as I right myself and rearrange my under things so I can salvage some modesty.

'Thank you Rosie,' Sophia says, 'That will be all.'

'Yes thank you,' Becky agrees pocketing my pot of cum.

Sophia grins. 'He'll enjoy that for supper. Apparently its full of nutrients. I find the best method of administration is with a small plastic medicine spoon. Or you can always fill your dildo like I did earlier with a previous patients cum.'

I stare at her in horror the taste still in my mouth.

'Now don't stop the momentum if you're up to it give it to him again tonight.' She hands her a tiny pink babydoll and a pair of matching panties. 'This may help and don't forget to call him Tamsin whenever you can and don't worry about what he thinks you're now in control its not for you to ask he's your new wife you can take when ever you please and keep next weeks appointment as planned. Have a happy new year'

As we leave the clinic I wonder what Doc Sophia has planned next and when will the feminisation end. I had a feeling my year was going to be very different.

Does Becky use the dildo on me again that night? Do I dress in the sexy babydoll and what is Sophia prescribing in her next session. And is her familiarity with Becky just a healthy client, councillor relationship or does doc Sophia see more in the beautiful Becky. You decide.

The end.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers
12