In Need of Something Else

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

"What else?" she asked.

"Your eyes"

She smiled, holding his hand in hers and gazed strongly at him. "What else?'

He looked down. "Your hands."

Melinda shook his hands and rolled her eyes. "What else!??" she said with some exasperation.

Paul looked squarely at her chest, then down to her legs.

"Your body..." he whispered.

"Better she said." she said she moved his hand towards her, then stopped.

"What part of my body?"

Paul's eyes had moved back up. they seemed to gravitate towards the somewhat-open blouse, the ample cleavage, the pattern of lace, and the protrusion of the nipples through the silk.

"Your breasts."

Melinda took his hand and brought it against her left breast. She pressed it firmly into her, making certain the lace and nipple would poke into the palm of his hand. She took her hand away, and he continued to rub slightly. Melinda undid the remaining buttons on her blouse. The right portion gave way and exposed her bra.

Paul stared adoringly at the beautiful sight of her breasts in the red lace. His face evoked memories of Alan, the night he had proposed.

"What else?" she prompted.

"Your nipples"

Melinda smiled, and set her glass down on the nightstand. Using both hands, she undid the clasp of the bra, baring her breasts to the wide-eyed Paul. She sat up, and turned to face Paul squarely. She opened her blouse the rest of the way and proudly displayed her breasts. she took both his hands and brought them to her nipples as her bra dangled loosely at her sides.

Melinda finally felt the flush of arousal by contact sweep through her. Immediately she noticed the difference in Paul's touch versus her husbands.

Paul's eyes were glazing over. He was clearly beginning to enjoy himself.

"What else?" Melinda asked again after a minute had passed.

"Your ass..."

Melinda smiled, and adjusted her position again. She laid on her stomach perpendicular to Paul. She couldn't mange his hands in this position, but he followed the procedure. He moved both his hands to her and squeezed. His touch was much more aggressive than before, and he soon began a variety of massaging motions. Melinda could feel her skirt lift up as he push the palms of his hands into the flesh but decided not to encourage him to go under the skirt. She wanted to wait and let him surprise her.

Instead he stopped after a minute. His enjoyment in rubbing her ass had led her to believe that he was losing his shyness. But perhaps not. Melinda turned on her side, facing him.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yes, yeah. I just, well, I just feel bad."

"Why?"

"Because you're married."

"I see. Does that turn you off?"

"No, it just makes me sad. I like you, I really like you, but I keep thinking of how I would feel if you were cheating on me."

"Paul, first of all I will never be cheating on you. This is a one-time thing. I am cheating on my husband, and believe me, it ahs been very hard to do this. But I am ok with my decision, and so it shouldn't bother you. I asked about you because I was attracted to you, and Anne said you were attracted to me. I think here exact words were, 'he said he would totally love to fuck you.' Is that true?"

"Yes."

Melinda smiled. "Then don't be nervous. This is my decision, and I want to be glad I made it. Only you can make that happen, Paul."

"You are so beautiful. So incredibly beautiful..."

His eyes were again focused on her breasts.

"Well, I know you like my face, Paul. And my eyes." he nodded. "Any my tits?" he nodded. And my ass..."

"I love your ass..."

"What else do you like Paul?"

Her left hand was dangling over her side, near her waist. her fingers moved, almost as if pointing downward.'

"Your pussy..."

Melinda took his hand, spread open his fingers, and brought it against the red silk.

Paul's hand quickly broke free from hers and began massaging her cunt up and down through the panties. Melinda took a deep breath and her eyes fluttered. His touch was forceful.

"God, I love your pussy!" he massaged harder.

"Oh yes, Paul! Oh yes. I want you to fuck my pussy!" Melinda's hands moved to her breasts. She pinched at her nipples, awaiting the attention from a new man.

"Can I take your panties off?" Paul asked.

"Yes, Paul! Do whatever you want!"

Paul pulled at the silk. Melinda shifted her body, allowing the panties to be removed. Paul then pulled on her skirt, but it barely moved. She sighed, lifted up, and undid the zipper in the back. Paul slide the skirt down her legs. Finally, she lad squarely on her back, awaiting the attentions of Paul's lustful body on her.

Paul started working his pants, and in a moment was naked from the waist down. Melinda looked at his cock, and was not disappointed. He appeared to be every inch of the ten Anne had promised her. Alan had always seemed to satisfy her with his nearly-six, but she knew she wanted to experience an over-sized cock. She was moments away from that experience.

Paul fell on her and spent a moment adjusting his body so he could align his penis with her cunt. He then thrust inside.

Melinda moaned, but was taken off guard. She had expected him to fondle her breasts, to lick her legs, to eat her pussy. Anything before actually fucking her.

Paul began screaming "Oh God" and thrusting hard. Melinda winced as he tried to force his size inside her. He was too big. She couldn't take all of him... but as the thrusting continued she felt her cunt lube and take more of him that she expected. She felt his cock penetrate and make contact with areas in her pussy she hadn't experienced before. She cried out.

Her thoughts turned to what she was doing. She was fucking another man. More like it, another man was fucking her. She had allowed, even sought out, sex with a stranger. The feeling was incredible, but she couldn't stop thinking about Alan.

She wrapped her legs around Paul, noting that angle was different due to his different build. And despite the new feelings his enormous cock was giving her, overall she felt less aroused than she was with Alan.

Somehow she had expected sex with another man to be better, more fulfilling. She had expected to sense things, to have things done to her, that she never had with Alan. Aside from the huge cock gorging inside her.

That cock! God, it did feel good. Paul had probably gotten use to being able to get by with his cock alone. Women probably rated him a fine lover even without much foreplay simply because of his immense dick. She looked down as his body lifted, marveling at how much of the shat she was taking inside her. It was painful, as she was sure he was ripping her apart, but it was also incredibly pleasuring. She wanted to fuck him for hours… to let herself get used to something that size. She wanted to orgasm again and again from the feeling of that enormous cock.

Instead, she was now feeling the gush of semen that ejaculated from Paul's it. It shot inside her as Paul moaned and humped hard. He hadn't even taken off his shirt.

Paul rolled off to the side panting heavily. Melinda lay on her back, trying to sort out the emotions and sensations of the fucking. She was now an adulterer, a cheater. A wife who fucked another man. But, though she relished the sensations swirling in her pussy from that wonderful 10 inches, a definite though was forming in her mind.

Paul had been a big disappointment.

She began to wonder what it would mean if Alan was the best lover she would ever have. Because she had no comparison before this, she would never know if there was more to experience. Paul had fucked her, and given her his full-size manhood, but he lacked either the knowledge or confidence to give her the true experience she had hoped. for.

She got up from the bed and suddenly felt uncomfortable with her nakedness. Paul was looking at her, jacking off his semi-limp cock. He had a changed look on him, actually more lustful now than when they had first entered the room.

"I want to fuck you again." he said.

"I have to go."

"Please, I want to do it again. You're so fucking hot!"

"It was just for one time, remember. I need to go."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, it felt really good."

"Did you like my big cock?"

"It felt, great Paul. it really did." she quickly threw on her blouse. Paul grabbed for her and nearly pulled her to the bed, but Melinda spun away. She grabbed her skirt and headed for the bathroom. She realized Paul might not let her leave if she did that, so she simply grabbed a towel from the rack and headed for the door.

Paul realized she was leaving and scrambled to get up. Melinda opened the door and wedged herself in the doorway as she quickly pulled the towel around her waist.

"Wait, Melinda, wait!"

"Good by, Paul. Thank you. I had a good time." With that, she closed the door and headed for the car, her blouse was unbuttoned and the towel fell as she opened the car, but she didn't look to see if anyone noticed. Quickly, she started the car and sped away, her hand covering her naked pussy.

She had done it. Melinda kept replaying the days events again and again in her mind as she sped home. When she parked the car in the driveway, she thrust her fingers deep inside her cunt. Paul hadn't even made her cum, but lust in her body remained. She worked her clitoris, plunged her fingers inside, and thought about Paul's ten inches. As good as that felt, and as pitiful in comparison her fingers were to that cock, Melinda was unable to orgasm from the thoughts. But they need persisted, so she changed.

Alan… ten inches… fucking a stranger… red panties… her pussy being licked… her breasts being sucked… her body being ravaged…

…Michael…

Melinda's cunt exploded. He orgasm spread over her body, forcing a loud moan from her lips. Her muscles locked as the pulsing sexual climax lit up between her legs. She pictured him in her mind and remembered his touch and mystery as she came.

She pulled the car into the garage and walked rapidly inside. Her blouse still hung open, her hips and vagina naked to the world. She walked directly to phone and dialed Anne's number.

"How was it?" Anne asked excitedly.

"I want Michael's number in Chicago."

"I don't understand? Didn't you like Paul? Didn't that huge dick of his give you what you were looking for?

"I want Michael's number…"

"Honey, I can't… he's too wild for you…"

"I want Michael's number in Chicago."

"Sweetie, you can't do it again. One time. You decided. Just to try something new…"

"I want the number…"

Anne sighed, fearing she might have started something she didn't intend to.

"Michael doesn't live in Chicago." She said. "He lives just a few blocks away from me."

"Give me the number." Melinda insisted. "I want him."

To Be Continued...

storysman
storysman
115 Followers
12