In Need of Something More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

The necklace moved down her stomach, causing Melinda to catch her breath and gasp sounds that sounded like pain. He let it rest on her panties. The cold, freezing metal mixing with the hot lust of her cunt. She felt his fingers pushing it into her, into her opening as far as the silk would allow. Melinda felt the diamond portion slide of the silk and against exposed flesh. She nearly ripped the binds as she jumped upward.

Michael maneuvered the metal underneath the fabric and onto her hot cunt. Melinda was trashing. She was getting ready to cum. The sensation was at once unbearable and numbing. She wasn't sure what felt better, the cold metal or Michael's maneuvering fingers. When Michael slipped his forefinger into her cunt, she knew which she preferred.

Michael thrust his finger in and out of her only a half-dozen times before Melinda's body froze and her pussy erupted in orgasm. Her hips thrust into the air, carrying Michael's thrusting finger up and down which each humping motion. As the orgasm released, she fell back into the bed.

"Michael… Oh God, Michael…"

She didn't have much time to relax. Melinda felt a glass being held to her lips. It was the wine. Melinda sipped, just now realizing her thirst. Some spilled onto her chest, causing her again to jerk from the cold. Then she realized it was intentional. Michael was pouring the wine onto her body. Again, she reared upwards as her body was engulfed by the cold liquid. Melinda felt it run down her sides, onto the sheets, and under her back. She felt it chilling her breasts. Goosebumps spread over her skin, and she began to shake from the cold.

She heard a few sounds while she writhed. They sounded like Michael undressing. She felt his body then climb atop hers. Michael made good work of the wine he had spilled, and his body heat made Melinda a little more comfortable. But within moments she was again feeling the cold wine pouring on her, this time on her pussy.

It wasn't a tremendous amount, but it was enough to make her squeal. When Michael's mouth descended on her cunt, she cried out at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, yes! Oh God!"

Michael lapped at her cunt, picking up the droplets of wine with his tongue. He pushed silk aside, and completely mouthed her pussy. She felt his tongue probe deep inside her. She was writhing wildly. Her nipples burned as if on fire, and she desperately wished her hands were free. The flicks of his tongue were skilled. He curled the tip into each aching portion of her cunt. Melinda screamed as his teeth bit lightly on her clitoris and labia. Her hips convulsed, and a second orgasm swarmed from between her legs, engulfing her in moaning frenzy.

Paul had been determined to be a disappointment after his orgasm. Melinda knew Michael was not a disappointment before she was even in the bed. Here she was, still wearing her panties, and Michael had made her cum twice without even using his cock.

After the last tremors of her second orgasm faded, Melinda felt her body relax into the bed. She could sense Michael sitting between her legs, and felt his eyes on her even though she was still blindfolded. Her chest was still heaving with deep breaths. Her body was glistening from wine, sweat, and Michaels saliva.

She felt Michel's fingers massaging her inner legs, from about mid-thigh to just below her vagina. Her touch was extremely light and delicate, and at first seemed to be completely soothing. But, after a couple of minutes, Melinda felt her body starting to awaken once again. The instinctive writhing began, and her heaving chest continued. She felt another cold press of middle on her hips, and heard snipping sounds. Michael was cutting off her panties. She felt Michael's weight shift in the bed, moving him towards the head. He began working on the blindfold, and in a moment Melinda's vision returned.

"This, I want you to see…" he said, and intense look on his face.

Michael was dressed only in silk bikini briefs. The briefs themselves were sexy, but what made Melinda's heart leap was the massive cock that not only formed a bulge in the fabric, was shot upwards, out of the underwear, with a length that could not be contained. It was every bit the equal of Paul's penis, and then some. Melinda guessed it was probably an inch longer, and significantly wider. Michael got off the bed. Melinda watched with anticipation as he slid the briefs off, and fully exposed his manhood.

He stroked it a moment. Melinda was looking only at the shaft, at the hunger for her it seemed to possess. A fear passed through her mind, what if I can take it inside me? But she remembered how it was with Paul, and how much of him she was able to absorb. She wanted it inside her and, she wanted it now.

Michael undid the binds on her ankles. He knew she would need more leg movement to adequately accommodate him. She immediately bent her knees, opened herself for him, then wrapped her legs around his back as he climbed in between them. Michael pushed inside her, but only about an inch. He oozed inside to be more precise, letting his cock expand her pussy slowly.

"Oooohh!" Melinda wailed. His cock was definitely too big, she thought. Her voice reached a high pitch almost equal to crying. Michael eased further into her. Melinda's ass shifted back from reflex. Pain began to throb between her legs. Melinda closed her eyes and held her breath, trying desperately to endure the sensation. She felt almost virginal. Michael felt like he was only an inch inside her, yet that inch was tearing her apart. After a good pause, Melinda again opened her eyes and looked down between her legs.

Michael was almost completely inside her.

The sight was amazing. His huge, wide cock glistened with the wetness of her pussy as it slowly pulled out. The head didn't appear when she expected it, just more of his shining shaft. Melinda cried out as she saw the head appear, then disappear as Michael pushed inside her once more. She watched her pussy take the tremendous length of cock. She felt it piercing inside her, pushing against the back of her cunt, and felt the shocks of excitement flood her body. The pain was disappearing, at least to the point of where it felt more good than bad. Melinda watched Michael slow penetrate her one more time, letting out a low "Yeeessss…" as he did. When his cock momentarily popped out again, Melinda looked into his eyes.

"Fuck me."

Michael took the cue. He drove into her hard. Melinda screamed and clutched his hips. Michael's pace was gaining more and more speed.

"Yeesss…. Yeesss…." Melinda said with little force behind the words. Her chest had again locked its breath. She shifted her legs, and felt him penetrate more effectively. Her pussy was soaked with her own fluid, and his cock, though pushing hard against her cunt walls, was slipping in and out of her with relative ease.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Oooohhh!" Melinda couldn't stop her voice as her breath exploded out of her chest. The more he thrusted, the more Melinda's cunt accepted the intruder, and welcomed the hot, engorged cock inside. Michael slipped into a constant rhythm, and Melinda felt her a swelling of sensation between her legs. Each penetration built it more and more, and after dozens of strokes of his body, her pussy once again felt ready to burst. She closed her legs around Michael, squeezed her arms around his back, and pulled him down inside and on top of her.

Her hips humped as the orgasm came. The experience was magnificent, unlike any other she had experienced. It wasn't just the orgasm itself that felt so different, it was the hugeness inside her while it happened that made it so magical.

"Michael!!!!!! Oh, Michael!!!!!!!!"

The sound of her calling his name, the sound of her moans and pleasured cries, and the incredibly feeling of her sweet, tight cunt brought the moans of orgasm to Michael.

"Ahhh! Ahh! Ahh!" His hips thrust in short, swift strokes as his sperm erupted from his cock. The couple moaned at the top of their lungs as they felt the hot warm, white fluid squirt inside her pussy, mingling with her own juice and coating the cock that was its source.

Michael collapsed on his lover, kissing her, rubbing her breasts, and continuing to move his limpening cock inside her.

"Oh Michael…" Melinda said, her voice approaching normal. Her heaving breath kept it's pitch at a tremble. "Oh, Michael…' she said again, closing her eyes.

Michael didn't have to ask if the experience was all she had hoped for. The satisfied, exhausted look on her face was all he needed for an answer.

They hugged, kissed, and massaged each other for a good while. Melinda knew she would have to get home, and finally pulled herself from his grasp. Her bra and panties, the sexy new pair she had purchased hours earlier, were in tatters. Still, she picked them up. She walked naked into the main room, noticing again the classical music. She hadn't heard it during her cries of orgasmic pleasure, but it had been loud enough for her to do so, if only her attention wasn't elsewhere. Melinda picked up her dress, and began to slip into it. Michael had walked back into the main room, still naked. Melinda couldn't help but stare at his penis, still excessive in size though it wasn't fully hard.

"I want you again." He said.

Melinda wanted desperately to agree. Her body still tingled from the best sex she had ever had. She knew that at this moment, Michael was the one who could satisfy her sexual needs. Not Paul, and not Alan. Still, she was married and in love. Her body was satisfied enough to see past its lust to the love and happiness Alan offered her. When she placed her wedding ring back on her finger, the guilt was strong enough to gain the upper hand. It was the guilt that compelled her to say no, and the guilt that compelled her to grab her coat, slip her bra and panties in her purse, and walk out the door.

More than anything,, Melinda wanted to crash into bed and relive her encounter with Michael with her mind, and possibly her fingers. She felt exhausted, emotionally as well as physically, and curling up in bed with a cup of coffee for an hour sounded perfect. She had a little cleaning up to do, however, and not much time to do it. Alan would be home in roughly a half an hour.

Melinda pulled the dress from her body and hung it in the closet. She found her razor in the bathroom and attempted to rinse the remaining pubic hairs from it. She decided changing the blade was the better option, so she proceeded to do that. She was hurrying, not just because she had to hide the evidence of her tryst with Michael, but because she needed to remove her makeup, climb into bed, and act as though she was suffering from a cold. Her lipstick was mostly worn off, but the rest of her face was more in indication of someone trying to look their best, not someone at home all day trying to keep from throwing up.

Melinda washed the makeup from her face, and while still mopping her cheeks with a towel, froze as she saw Alan's car pull up in the driveway. She went into hurry mode as she realized her husband was early. She scanned the room for any more obvious signs of her adultery. There was only one. The bag from the lingerie shop. Melinda grabbed it, checked to make sure the receipt was still inside, then thrust it to the bottom the garbage can. She would have preferred burning it, or taking it to another dumpster, but she had no time for that now.

Still naked, Melinda reached into a drawer and pulled out a long t-shirt. She hoped into bed, realized she was not in the bra and panties in which she slept the night before, but figured she could explain that away. After all, what was more comfortable than a simple t-shirt when sick?

Alan appeared in the doorway, holding a bouquet of flowers. Melinda nearly broke into tears as her husband kissed and massaged her. He was being the perfect husband, and she had just been an adulterous wife. Alan didn't attempt to make love to her that night, instead opting to let her rest in the peace and quiet of their bedroom while he watched television downstairs. Melinda spent the night in bed reliving the days events in her mind. As desperately as she wanted to reach between her legs to add physical sensation to her memories, she decided she owed Alan some consideration. She would think about her lover, his body, and his incredible love-making, but she would not masturbate to him.

Not tonight.

Melinda professed her clean bill of health the next morning. She felt absolutely vibrant when she awoke, and ripped her husband's boxers from his body. She serenaded her mate's body with kisses and moans, delighting him in a wondrous, if unexpected way. Melinda giggled and squealed at her husband's touches, and felt a full wave of erotic lust encompass her when Alan climbed atop her. Melinda prepared herself for a deep, satisfying moan like she had done for Michael when his cock pumped inside her.

But it wasn't what she wanted. Alan humped her. He thrust inside her. But the sensation was weak. It wasn't Michael. Melinda knew she had to remember him, and his perfect, massive cock if she wanted to cum. She thought totally of him, rubbing her body as she did. Alan slipped away. She felt her fingers go in her pussy, masturbating herself. Her eyes opened. Alan had finished. He had already cum and was not sitting back, watching her get herself off.

Melinda could see the expression on his face.

He was wondering why.

Alan had acted please with his wife's orgasmic experience, despite the fact that her moans and mini-thrusts were not in synch with his own. Evidently he had convinced himself that his performance inspired her and aroused her to a point he had to stimulate her no further. The couple enjoyed a happy breakfast, then set about the day with lazy plans and relaxation in store. Melinda didn't even bother to get properly dressed for the day. She slipped on a pair of sheer, light blue panties with a couple of flower shapes on them, and the matching bra. Alan seemed quite delighted to see her romping around the house with her pussy and nipples rather visible through the fabric. Melinda wondered how Michael would react.

About 2 o'clock, Melinda headed into the basement to do the laundry. She added a short robe to her ensemble to combat the extra chilliness of the downstairs. Being dressed only in sexy underwear and now her robe worked to her advantage – she didn't have to remove any clothing to include it in the wash. She had left Alan plopped down on the sofa watching some science fiction show on television, and knew she could spend as much time in the basement as needed. She had a second motivation for heading downstairs. All morning she had been thinking about Michael. Spending some time in the basement would give her a chance to be alone with her thoughts.

Melinda dumped the dirty clothes in the washer. Running only cold water, Melinda smiled as her hands were chilled as the machine filled. She adjusted the clothes, and intentionally left her hands dripping as she closed the lid.

Melinda moved her wet hand over her breast, and let a droplet fall from her finger and onto her nipple. The rush returned to her body, along with her smile. She moved to the couch, fell upon it, and began rubbing herself while remembering Michael, the necklace, and the wine. She rubbed and penetrated herself for over ten minutes, drawing out her climax as Michael had done the day before.

Melinda heard a slight rapping on glass. She opened her eyes and looked to the walkout basement's doorwall. She gasped as she recognized the figure behind the glass.

It was Michael.

Melinda jumped up, and immediately closed her robe. She walked to the door, and slid it open.

"You look amazing." Michael said, pulling a bit of her robe aside and exposing her bra.

Melinda re-closed her robe, and gave Michael a stern look.

"What are you doing here? How did you find out where I lived?"

"I had you followed." He said matter-of-factly.

"You had me followed? Why?"

He lifted the bottom of her robe. He lifted it high enough to reveal her legs pressed together until tucked inward and created the area of her cunt, covered by her sheer light blue panties.

Michael whistled. "God, you are so hot. I knew I couldn't fuck you just one time."

"Michael, you have to leave. Alan is home!"

"Oh, so if Alan wasn't home, you'd invite me in and fuck me?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I think it is." He leaned in, and kissed her. Melinda kissed back. Michael reopened Melinda's robe while they kissed. Melinda didn't stop him. She longed for his touch again, and she wasn't strong enough to refuse it now that it was offered. Michael's hand closed over her breast.

"I need to fuck you again, Melinda. I want to fuck you again."

She felt his tongue in her mouth, now meeting hers. Her thoughts fluttered from panic to arousal and back to panic. Alan was upstairs, that was a danger. But the whirring of the washing machine and his absorption in his program might overcome that danger. The want in her was becoming overwhelming. The pleasure Michael was offering her was strong enough for her to taste. Melinda knew the real fear that was forming in her heart. It wasn't getting caught, though there was certainly a chance of that. The fear was created by the thought of fucking him again, but not for this time. Melinda was afraid there would be another time after this one, and another.

Melinda's body had already made up her mind for her. As soon as Michael's hand wedged between her legs and brushed against her pussy, Melinda broke their kiss long enough to say "Fuck me!" She repeated the phrase over and over as Michael lowered her to the sofa. He tugged hard on her panties, and Melinda heard them rip. A second tug allowed them to come off her hips. She beat him to the punch on her bra, unclasping it before he had the need to tear it from her. Now nude, Melinda brought Michael's face back to hers, kissing him. She flicked her tongue out at his as his hands played with her breasts.

"I want you inside me. I want your cock." Melinda wasn't in the mood for long foreplay this time. She had taken care of that herself. All she wanted was to feel his fullness inside of her. Melinda stretched out on her back as Michael undressed. She gazed at the ceiling of the basement, knowing Alan was on the other side and not too far away. She prayed the sound of the machine would be loud enough to cover her moans.

Michael descended on her, kissing and groping as he shifted his body into position. Melinda opened her legs for her lover, dying to feel that first penetration. His weight was coming downward. His cock was plunging inward.

"Oohhh! Oh my god!" Melinda winced at the mixture of pain and pleasure. Michael didn't ease inside her, he rammed himself inside her. Melinda's hands clutched his back. Her face widened in an ecstatic smile. "Michael, it's so big…"

Michael grabbed the edge of the sofa, and used the leverage to drive hard inside Melinda.

"Ohh! Ohh!"

Michael pulled out of Melinda's pussy. His strong hands reached for her sides.

"I know your husband can't make you feel like this – what you are about to feel. Turn over!"

Melinda flipped onto her stomach, wondering where exactly Michael intended on fucking her.

"No anal." She breathed.

Either Michael wasn't planning that, or he actually heeded her wishes. Melinda wasn't sure which, but Michael lifted her ass into the air, then drove into her cunt from behind.

"Uhh! Oh my GOD!!!" his cock felt even more incredible at this angle. After just a few strokes, Melinda felt her body weakening. She could fill his hips against her ass, and that incredible shaft plunging deep inside her.

Melinda buried her face in the sofa, trying to muffle her screams of pleasure. Michael was thrusting harder than ever, his own lust starting to get the better of him. Melinda was doubled over, her ass in the air and sinking lower and lower with his thrusts. Finally, she felt herself release. Her orgasm swept over her. Her twitching body and primal moans inspired Michael plunge once more inside her, and fire his sperm deep inside her cunt with his own, magnificent orgasm.

storysman
storysman
115 Followers