All Comments on 'In Plain Sight'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
SubmissiveblondebabySubmissiveblondebabyover 8 years ago
Work

God damn daddy. I just got of rubbing myself at work. My boss walked in but I didn't care. Felt so good. He didn't even realise I was finger fucking myself to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Delicious. Thank you for an amazing orgasm ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
<3

So hot you sound like the guys I know

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funabout 8 years ago

This will always be one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sweet f***!

I nearly came without touching myself, listening to this! Hot damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect!

Amazing!!!

sybillsybillalmost 8 years ago
Yes!!

Yes!!! Please pull me down an alley. Tear open my blouse before spinning me around and pushing me against the rough brick wall. I feel the bricks digging into the tender flesh of my nipples and tits as you reach between us to raise my skirt, rip my panties off, and release your hard cock.

Your cock searches for my pussy, pushing in hard and cruel all at once before I am ready for you. I catch my breath but don't scream - this is my job, my purpose. I am your cumslut. You grunt in my ear as you thrust into me over and over. My breasts are raw from the rough wall and from your fingers reaching around me to stretch and pull my hard nipples painfully. I feel my cunt start to get wet, my pussy protecting itself from your large clock. Your hands push my shoulders down more, grab my hair and pull my upper body back into an arch as you ride me. My legs tremble in orgasm as I feel your cock explode in me, your last few thrusts harder and deeper - enough to bring tears to my eyes.

You pause in me for a minute. As you pull out a trickle of cum runs down my inner leg. We leave the alley quickly. I know the cum in me will help me be ready when you need to fuck again today...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

So fucking intense.

SweetkittenbjSweetkittenbjover 7 years ago
Why do you tease me this way?

You are so incredibly hot...those moans & growls...you want fuck me against a wall? Okay. You want me to touch myself in public? Done. You want me to imagine your cock in my mouth, my pussy? Yes, every time I listen to you. Please record something new! Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I almost came without touching myself and then I came twice when you said to. You're so amazing and your voice is to die for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take me

I'll wear a dress next time for easy access 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let's do

U make me ache for u

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't know about anyone else, but the way you seem to like lose control, and become aggressive, and then snap out of it "Excuse me" and "That's not proper, is it?" is really hot to me. I listened to this during my lunch break out with friends. I love it. And those growls push me over the edge. Your're definitely my favorite. And to think I almost skipped over you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm saving all of your audios...

For easy access. If you have a Patreon account or similar, let us know

WinterglowWinterglowalmost 6 years ago

Mhm, I love this one. I just listened to it at a beach in Denmark, and it was amazing: Sun, wind, the sound of the waves and your voice...

What a joyful moment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It’s amazing how you get into my head. Just when I think you can’t get any better, you come up with something out of my deep, dark fantasies that I’ve never verbalized to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Your voice is so addictive. I love your audios. You should make one about fucking in the alley 😏😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow. Just wow. Your accent is dead sexy and made me touch myself. Fortunately for me, I was at home listening so I could, and didn't have to stop. Lol. You are amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Perfect

This. This is exactly what I needed. I came 3 x before you and will work on timing the next listen. You. Are. Magnificent.

Shira202Shira202about 2 years ago

Still an all-time favourite

I know i can come back to this, to you, after a hard day. And have your voice in my ear to pull me through my commute...and have me running home for more.

sszreadssszreadsover 1 year ago

Thank you! Just what I needed.

JReverieJReverie2 months ago

Gets me through my work day :)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....

SIMILAR Stories