In Sara's Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,488 Followers

She lowered her head down, letting the top of her head touch the paper she was working on.

"I can't concentrate."

She did not shoo me away, she just lay that way as I ran my hands over her entire body. Down her legs, up her thighs, the small of her back, down her arms, squeezing her breasts, and over her butt, under her shorts and over her panties, between her legs along the line of her puss. Anywhere I wanted to touch her. She had her arms at her side, letting me do anything I wanted to her.

For the longest time that is all I did, stroked and rubbed her, until she opened her eyes and pressed herself up, sitting cross legged in front of me. Her cheeks were red, her eyes glassy.

"Ahhh. David. Lets take a break!" We sat facing each other.

Electric.

"Here, my turn." She began tugging at my shoulders and pushing me down on the bed. "Lay down. I want to give you a massage."

I complied.

She was tugging my T shirt. "Take your shirt off."

"What about mom?"

"She will think it's hot. You always have your shirt off." She pulled it off over my head as I lifted my arms.

I lay on my front, and she ran her hands softly over my back, down my legs. Over my shoulders and down my arms. After awhile she rubbed her hands right over my butt, same as I did to her, and back down onto my legs.

My shorts came down to mid thigh and were not short like hers, but they were very loose and she ran her hands up high along my inner thighs under the bottom of my shorts until she was just touching my underwear.

It felt so nice. Amazing.

"You like this?"

"Hmmm. Hmmm."

Her hand pressed up my shorts leg and then I felt her dipping her fingers into my boxers, and she was softly so softly rubbing my bear ass, when next I felt her fingers wiggling down between my legs, and she was grasping my balls in her hand, playing with them.

"Mmmmm." I moaned.

"Turn around."

I did and as I lay she was rubbing up the front of my legs, and then pressing her hands up the front of my shorts, right into my boxers, she ran her fingers along the whole length of my bare cock, and back down on my legs. Then running her fingers over my stomach and across my chest. I lay like that forever letting her run her hands over my body.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and began to squeeze me, and touching the tip of my penis she swirled the pre-cum down my shaft until it was all slippery at the top. She continued to stroke my cock in a regular rhythm, without stopping, firm and long strokes, faster and faster. I began to turn my head, and was so aroused. I could feel myself ready to cum.

She was kneeling by my side, and I reached my hand out and began to squeeze her breasts as she jacked me off. Her nipples were so hard, I squeezed on her breasts and she moved on my cock.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming." I began to shake my hips as ribbons of cum exploded from me and all over her hands. I was pumping my cock in her hand, the cum making everything so slippery. I had never cum like that before. Spurts had shot up onto my stomach, and she scooped a little up and touched it to her tongue, eying me as she did.

I came back to earth, and we were sitting again, I looked at her, "Oh my God."

"I think we were both a little bad." She said playfully.

I was spent, realized she had not cum yet.

I said, "You want me to," and lay my hand right between her legs.

She looked back at the door. "No. Moms going to wonder. We been in here long enough. That was for helping me." As I got up she whispered in my ear, "Maybe once in a while is ok."

-------------------

That last time did it.

Something broke. Something was rising in us that was harder to control. It was a desire, it was lust beyond anything I had ever felt. I could not look at my sister now without my heart pounding, without an adrenaline rush. We had gone from trying to stop, to controlling the urges we felt when around each other; the way our hands brushed together at the dinner table, my blush when she met my eyes, how our breath changed when one of us walked in the room.

The first time we totally lost it was so sudden there was nothing we could do. And we were lucky.

One evening at home, mom was sitting in the living room and I was coming downstairs and turned into the kitchen entry. I do not even know where my little brother was. Sara was standing just to the right of the stairwell - our eyes met. In that moment everything was communicated, it just exploded.

She followed me around the corner and the moment we were out of sight, our bodies fell together. I was crushing her to me, kissing her, our mouths opening tongueing and tasting. My hands rubbing softly down her back as we kissed, squeezing her ass, shoving my hands down the back of her panties into the crack of her ass. She was grinding her crotch against me, opening her legs and I was so hard we ended up dry humping as we kissed, rocking our sexes together matching each others touch.

As I let go, her glassy eyes met mine, her cheeks red and we were dazed, realizing what had just happened. We began to gather ourselves.

I whispered, "Where was Brian?"

"I don't know."

I could just see mom around the corner, "Shit. We HAVE to be more careful."

She nodded, still leaning on me me, my hand at the small of her back.

That was what was said now, not we have to stop.

And a new thought was formulating, more of a craving.

My fantasies imagining Sara naked, me lying on her, our skin sliding together, me fucking her.

Fucking.

God I wanted to fuck my sister.

---------------

I guess I assumed that she was thinking the same thing, but I did not want to say anything. Girls are different. It could really freak her out, but the way we were around each other. That feeling of wanting, having, of not being with her or touching her, but to feel myself up inside her.

One.

I wanted to be in her. The feeling was this incredible ache.

We sat next to each other at the dinner table, and now my hand would find her leg, and I could watch as she melted. How we could sit eating together with our feet rubbing, my hand tickling along the inside of her thigh. Glancing over and seeing her little skirt ridden up high on her thigh, the curve of her panty covered puss peeking out for me to see. Her tease. I could barely look normal or talk. Yet we had to put out this total appearance of everything normal, even of not really liking each other very much. It was totally crazy.

The fact that Sara would press her body against me like she did when we snuck into corners to make out, and how hard I got as she rubbed her crotch on me gave me this image of how it would feel to fuck her, until the though would not let go. I took advantage of those moments by responding to her movement and pressing my covered cock along the front of her puss, lifting her a little so that she was rubbing against it hard, almost sitting on my cock. I know the pressure was pushing into and stimulating her clit, that the rhythm of our movement together as we did that was driving her wild.

It was this silent signal, I thought, of what I wanted to do to her and how she might let me.

In the mornings we tended to be the only ones up. The routine was her sitting at the table, or standing by the sink making coffee. I would look around, checking the rooms, and satisfied we were alone I'd lean down and give her a soft slow kiss before sitting across from her, or pulling her hair back from her shoulder and nibbling her neck.

She kept her robe around her, tied at the waist. But lately, she was not so concerned when it fell open. She would lean across the table toward me and look in my eyes as she would be making some point with her words, letting her robe fall away from her chest, not like I could see her nipples, but her breasts would hang down and be exposed so I could just see her naked breasts. She, noticing how I looked down her robe, with this half smile on her face, before settling back down.

This morning she gave me a terrific view of her pussy, letting her robe open wide around her thighs. Her hair was disheveled and she really really looked hot.

But her words belied her display.

As she sat there with her legs splayed, her dark pussy hairs winking in and out of view, she said, "I don't think we been doing very well on our Agreement."

"Agreement?"

"Yes, we were going to try harder. Try stop." As she said that, she covered her bare bush with her hand. "You said it would take both of us."

I was taken aback, but still. She was playing. Her game. I just said, "I AM, trying. Really. But, it's so hard, I can't stand it."

"Hmmm. It looks a little hard right now. You swore to keep your side."

I replied, "IF you keep yours." I continued, "Have I once laid a hand on you where you didn't want me to?"

"All the time." She took her hand away from her bare puss, exposing her swollen lips to me and sipped her coffee, smiling.

I liked this little game.

I slid my chair closer.

"You. Don't want this?" I reached out and pressed the palm of my hand between her legs, covering the hairs of her puss. She let out a moan and lowered her chin, looking at my hand. I squeezed my fingers into her soaking wet slit and finding her hole, dug two fingers into her. I watched as her hips lifted from the seat and her legs went wide open.

"Oh God. No."

"Or this?" I began stroking my hand over her cunt, finger fucking her, until her head was tipped down against her chest, her eyes closed, and she was panting. Her hips rocking against my my hand.

Whispering, "Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck."

She was pulling her robe closed, covering herself, with my hand hidden beneath the fabric as she writhed over my hand.

I whispered, "Have I ever forced myself on you?"

She was licking her lips, and with my words opened her eyes to look at me, and then staring down at my cock. I knew what she was thinking, and I knew what my words had meant, 'forced myself on you.' I broached it.

Fucking.

I felt her shudder, could feel how close she was to cumming, when I let my hand fall away from her.

In that moment a little bit of a plan began to formulate. I did not let her cum. Her eyes widened a little, surprised, as she collected herself, and sitting back at the table with her coffee as if nothing had happened. Ordinarily my touch would bring her over the edge, I would have made her cum, she would have spasmed in that chair and had a roaring orgasm.

Release.

But, I let go of her, and I left her a little hungrier than she would have been.

She pulled her robe tighter, "You better not."

But I could see in her eyes how aroused she was still. The heat in her.

---------------

My 'plan' as it evolved had a very visible effect.

All week she was hopping up on my bed to watch TV, more than normal it seemed, and I would oblige, laying my hands on her. But now, brining her just to the edge, and then letting go of her. Not finishing her off. I had come to recognize her body, how to bring her off, and letting go I would start all over rubbing her, stroking her, loving her silky soft skin. She was so hungry, letting me roam my hands anywhere I wanted to go, shifting a little more than usual, trying to guide my hand back to business.

I can only imagine that she was off in her room rubbing herself to orgasm, but without me. I restrained myself. It wasn't me.

By late in the week, I swear, she had a noticeable glow. An animal like quality, her movement and smell. She had stroked me off twice with her hand down my pants (quid pro quo?), but I held back.

I wanted her to be less than rational, horny, over the top. It was almost like being drunk, burying her reason in lust. She wanted me to make her cum, to cum against my hand; but, I wanted a little more - as usual.

Today was Saturday and a workday for mom. It was also a day that Billy would take off from the house and be gone most of the day, being over at friends houses, running around, whatever. Usually Sara was gone out as well shopping with friends or hanging out, but today she was home. The same was true for me. Saturday was our day to get away from each other.

But, today, I decided to stay home and see.

I lay on my bed reading, nonchalant. She padded into my doorway.

"What you doing?"

I looked up, "Reading." I patted my bed. "Want to watch some TV?"

She swayed in the doorway, leaning herself against the frame, "S'Ok," and padded off.

Ten minutes later she was walking by my open door. I didn't look. Not ten minutes after that, I heard.

"David?"

"What?"

"David."

"What!"

"Come in here a second."

My heart lept. "What is it?" I tried to sound put out.

"I was thinking, want to play a game?"

I got up and stood in her doorway, "A game?"

"Yeah. Want to play Truth or Dare again?"

She was laid out on her bed, in a halter top and little thin fabric pleated skirt that came just above her knees. Patterns of flowers. She had no socks or shoes. I could just imagine what was underneath her innocent look.

I could feel my cock twitch. "Ok."

She jumped up on her knees, bouncing on the bed as I sat down.

She said, "You first."

I began, "Truth."

The game tends to always start with Truth.

"Ok." She leaned toward me, I want you to tell me a secret. I mean, one I don't know. A good one."

She went to a cross legged position and pressed her skirt down between her legs, tugging the edges up high on her thighs, settling in. Expectant.

I stared at her legs. Yum.

"Um. Here's one I bet you don't know. I keep a stash of porn under the bed in my room."

She smiled at me, giggling and faking a frown when she said, "Sorry. I already know that one."

"What?"

"Hmmm Hmmm. 'Fraid so. Mike told me. Pretty cool, how you made that shelf under Billy's headboard."

Mike was the only one who knew. I began to blush.

"He told you?"

She was giggling again, "He asked me if I wanted to know something about you that no one else knew. I said, 'yeah.' And he told me. We sat on your bed going through them one time." Coy smile, indicating something more. "Pretty perverted, you got some pretty perverted comics. But, because you didn't know that I know, it counts. My turn."

I said, "Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

I had to know, so I asked, "Have you had sex with Mike?"

Without any hesitation, "Yes."

The blood rushed to my head. She had! I blurted out, "You have to tell me about it too."

"Ah ah ah. I told you. ONE question!!" But she quickly relented, "Ok. Ok. I'll tell you one thing, and it's sort of related to your secret. But you get so put out, you have to promise. Ok. I had sex with Mike, on YOUR bunk bed." She fell forward with her face on the mattress. She was giggling again.

"What. You ARE shitting me?"

"He told me about your porn, asked if I wanted to see it. I said 'yeah' and followed him to your room. We started looking at it, and I hopped up on your bed, looking over the edge - the way I do." Coy smile again, "And I like got so horny laying on your bed, and asked Mike to come up there with me and we looked some more, and started to make out. I got sooo horny. I let him take my clothes off on your bed, and did him right there." She just lay there giggling at my reaction, and then out of the blue, "Your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Fuck. Some secret." I said again, "Truth."

"You got to take a Dare some time."

"I know."

She was rocking herself on the bed, "How many times have you masturbated this week?"

"Too many to count."

She then roll over onto her back, letting her skirt slide up her thighs, "How many times today?"

"At least six times." I was exaggerating.

"What. No Way! It's what 11:00."

"You asked, how many times did you masturbate this week?" I asked it out of turn, but she lifted herself up.

"ZE-RO." She let it sink in. And frowning added, "My source, has kind of let me down."

I felt suddenly hot, at the implication of what she said. I fumbled my words a little, suddenly shy. The room was electric.

"Ok. Truth or dare."

She looked me in the eye, "DARE."

My heart began to pound, staring at her before me, legs tucked underneath her skirt. Would she do anything? A Dare. Anything at all?

"I Dare you to turn your halter top around so it's backward."

The result of turning her halter around was obvious. Hers was a little thin elastic band wrapping around her midsection, just at the bottom of her ribcage, with strips of fabric pulled up over her breasts at the front and tied around her neck at the back. To turn it around would totally expose her bare breasts to me. I had never seen them totally exposed, I had felt them, never seen them.

She began to blush, looking down at herself.

"You're serious?"

"Yes. That's my Dare."

She raised her hand behind her neck and slowly untied the tie, letting go the halter began to drop away from her breasts, so she was now totally exposed. Her long hair hanging down her shoulders and curling on each side, with whisps of hair covering her tits. She had the most delicious full round breasts, and her cute tan areoles and tight little nipples. So beautiful, delicate. I had touched her many times, reached inside her clothes, squeezed her breasts, played with her nipples. She sat like that a moment without any hesitation, exposed, letting me look at her body as she sat cross legged, her skirt tucked up between her legs. I wanted to reach out my hand, but resisted.

After a beat she began twisting the elastic band around, turning the halter around as I had instructed, then tied a bow under her chin. She sat before me with a halter on backward, naked from the waist up.

"Ta Da!."

I blurted out, "They're so beautiful."

"Thanks. Not many brothers get to see what you're seeing right now. I feel goofy like this." We sat in silence, when she broke my reverie, "Ok, stop drooling. How long do I have to be like this anyways?"

"Ummm, five minutes." I kept looking, "Yeah."

She smiled as she sat there. "Your turn."

I took a breath. "DARE."

She sat for a while, looking at herself and me, thinking before a smile filled her face. She lifted one arm.

"You have to lick my . . . armpit for one minute."

"What?"

She started laughing, "You heard me!"

"Sara! Gross. What if I don't?"

She shrugged, put her hands up and covered her tits, "Game over I guess. I haven't put any deoderant on or anything. It's just me. You would of done it if I said, lick my breasts."

She was again holding her one arm up. I leaned in and began to lick her armpit. Tentative at first, and then slow long licks with the flat of my tongue. Truth, she tasted delicious, beyond delicious. I was rock hard, her taste was arousing me like I had not expected. I licked around a little to the front, feeling the soft swell of her breast. I had images of licking her entire body like this, every inch of her. I wanted to lick her for hours.

She was giggling and squirming under my tongue, "Tickles."

As I lapped at her, I put reached my hand around and lay it over her breast and squeezed and basically molested her as I licked her.

"Behave." Was all she said, not shooing me away at all. After about a minute she said, "Ok. One Minute." I gave one last molesting squeeze and let go.

I asked, "Truth or Dare." I knew what she would say.

She was in that moment very relaxed, resigned to anything. "DARE."

"I dare you to lick my penis," her eyes going wide, and before she said anything, I quickly added, "Through my underwear - for one minute."

Her eyes were glued to my crotch, but otherwise no other reaction. She had this beatific face. An, I'd do anything right now kind of face. I could feel our bodies begin to take over.

"you mean, like a blow job?"

"Well, I guess, sort of, if you want it to be."

"Take your shorts off."

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,488 Followers