In Step Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the clear liquid looked too delectable so she dropped to her knees, pulled down his zipper the rest of the way, yanked his pants and drawers down to his ankles and wrapped her lips around his cock. She did nothing fancy, but as far as Mark was concerned, just his dick in Donna's talented mouth was heaven enough: her lips sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue tickling his frenulum on the out-stroke, the right amount of suction.

Then, for some unknown reason, an image of Mark's mother doing this to him popped into his head from nowhere, but before he could force it away, both to his and Donna's surprise, he shot a sizable load of semen into her mouth. As it was unexpected, she could not swallow it all.

When he finished squirting, Mark pulled out. "I'm sorry," he apologized, somewhat embarrassed. "I didn't think I was that close."

"I apologize. I didn't intend to bring you off so quick."

"You didn't. I . . . I—"

"You what?"

"I . . . I had a . . . a thought," he stammered.

Donna stood, reading the abashed expression marring his handsome face. "You imagined I was your mother."

But Mark was too ashamed to respond.

"It's okay, Mark. We all sometimes think of other people when having sex." Actually, aside from the fact that his mother was dead, she thought it was extremely erotic.

"But I didn't do it on purpose," he pleaded.

"You can't control your subconscious," Donna offered by way of exoneration. "Besides, we'll have to explore that fantasy a little more at some point." Glancing down, she could see that he was still rock hard. "Come on, you still have some wood to burn. Ever do it standing up?" Without waiting for an answer, she turned around, spread her legs, and with one hand on the counter, she used the other to guide his cock into her.

Mark had to squat a bit and Donna had to stand on tip toes, but that aside, it was a unique feeling.

"And don't worry if you think of her again," Donna offered.

Holding on to her tits, Mark started pumping. This new position for him required his concentration over other thoughts, which so far, did not occur. To make it easier, Donna raised one leg and rested it on the counter like a ballerina stretching. It worked for a short time, but the two were not of compatible heights for truly comfortable sex.

So, Mark lifted Donna back on to the counter where he was able to give her a good fucking. She kind of leaned back on her right side with her left leg up and propped against his right shoulder. The angle of penetration was just perfect and he plowed away, teasing her clit with his thumb and pressing it into his cock. To reciprocate, she used her vaginal muscles to milk his dick to a satisfying orgasm. Hers followed a minute later.

But before they could relax and enjoy it: "Are you two out of your fucking minds?"