In the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeesh," Eddie whistled and he stepped toward Carole with one hand outreached.

"Oh, no," Carole admonished. "You didn't say anything about touching," as she took a step backward.

"We didn't say anything about NOT touching either," Eddie countered as he took two more quick steps and grabbed one breast with a claw-like hand, squeezing it painfully.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Carole cried. "Stop it, Eddie!"

Eddie laughed almost maniacally as he used a thumb and index finger to pinch her nipple, enjoying the sight of Carole cringing at the pain, her knees giving slightly as though she was trying to lower herself away from the pain-enlisting pinching. She just as quickly rose on foot toe as Eddie twisted the nipple sadistically with another evil laugh.

"Hey, no sense in hurting her," Bobby cautioned. "She's doing like we told her."

Eddie shrugged and pulled on the sore nipple again before releasing it. "Just teaching her a lesson, Bobby. The whore needs to learn."

"Yeah, yeah," Bobby agreed, "but I think she oughta finished stripping. Go ahead, Carole. Take off them panties. Eddie won't hurt you any more."

Assured that Eddie wasn't going to attack her again, Carole complied with Bobby's latest demand, hooking her thumbs in the elastic band of her schoolgirl underwear, silently relieved that she had on clean panties like her mother had always advised. When she had lowered her last vestige of cover to her knees, Carole started to turn around with her back to the staring youths until she looked up and saw the disapproving look on Bobby's face, so she released her grip on the waist band and let the white garment fall to her ankles, covering her tiny feet like a cloud before she bent further and carefully raised one foot and extracted it from the leg opening, weaving slightly as she fought to maintain her balance, painfully aware of the way her breasts swung ever so slightly, so tantalizingly to her audience.

Carole was not so fortunate when she tried to free her other foot from her panties. Despite the care she was taking in maintaining her balance on one foot, she started to teeter toward the upraised foot and would have fallen on her side if not for a pair of arms wrapping around her waist and holding her up. Carole stood there for a few seconds; her hand still gripping the material wrapped around one ankle until she felt the hands that had been pressed into her midsection move upward to cup her naked breasts.

Shocked, she quickly stood erect and loosed her hold on her panties, exclaiming, "Bobby! Stop it. I said no touching."

"No, you didn't," corrected Bobby as he continued to cup Carole's breasts, letting his thumbs and forefingers rub the tiny nipples while the rest of his fingers dug into the soft and pliable flesh.

Carole could feel the rough texture of Bobby's pants rubbing against her backside as she struggled in his grip. She could feel something else, too, and instinct told her that the boy behind her was getting excited. His 'thing' was what she was feeling and a part of her made her proud that she could elicit such a response from a boy while another part of her screamed that what they were doing was wrong. Very wrong!

Not to be left out, Eddie stepped in front of Carole and demanded, "how about a kiss now, Carole?" Not waiting for an answer, he gripped Carole's face in both hands and planted a demanding kiss on her petulant lips. When she started to open her mouth to protest, Eddie forced his tongue inside, frantically searching for her tongue and dueling with it. While they kissed, Eddie's hand slid down her belly and nestled briefly in her downy pubic bush before his middle finger began caressing her slit, searching for the opening he knew was there and yet not certain how to find it easily. Ultimately, however, his middle digit did find it—the opening to a woman's soul, the prize that all men wanted.

The insertion of the unwanted finger in her vagina made Carole jerk with a reflex motion from the invasion of her most private area, unknown except for the physical examination by her family doctor. The reflex was misunderstood by Eddie as he pulled his lips back from raping Carole's mouth and exclaimed, "She likes it! She likes it, Bobby. The whore came when I fingered her."

Carole shook her head in protest before declaring again, "I am not a whore, Eddie! I'm not! Don't call me that."

Ignoring her protestations, Eddie pressed a leg between her thighs and spread Carole's limbs a little further as he jammed his finger further inside, delighting at the feel of moisture in the tight channel, his finger tip sensing the rippled texture deep inside the virginal opening. Knowing only what he had read or even seen in magazines of his dad's, Eddie proceeded to finger fuck Carole's increasingly juicy pussy, certain in his own mind that he was pleasing her while at the same time he was experiencing something he had only been able to dream. It was then that Eddie felt the telltale release deep down in his belly and he realized that he had cum in his pants! "Dammit," Eddie murmured as he withdrew his finger from Carole's cunt and looked with chagrin at the front of his pants where a widening stain appeared. Embarrassed, Eddie stepped away from Carole and Bobby and immediately turned his back on the couple so as to hide his 'accident'.

While Eddie stood with his back to them, Bobby grasped Carole by the shoulders and turned her to face him. His hands went immediately back to her tortured breasts and, squeezing the nipples tightly with both hands, he pulled her naked body against his and then leaned down to kiss her boyishly. Feeling Carole return his kiss somewhat, Bobby felt it was time...time for him to become a man...time to fuck his first pussy. Switching his hands back to her shoulders, Bobby began to push her back swiftly, placing one leg behind hers' so that she couldn't help but fall backwards. Slipping his hands down Carole's torso, Bobby was able to lower Carole onto her back on the silt-like sand, preventing her from falling by his arms wrapped tightly around her.

Carole could only manage a startled "wh, wh," before Bobby ended up sprawled on top of her. She came to her senses when she realized that Bobby had made her end up on her back intentionally and insisted, "Bobby, get off of me! Get off!"

"I will, I will," Bobby snapped, as he half-rolled onto one side, pinning one of Carole's arms above her head and quickly pulled down his zipper with his free hand. He worked his straining erection out of his pants and turned so that he was lying flat on top of Carole's naked form, immediately beginning to work his hips in an effort to insinuate his hard pencil-dick between Carole's legs and into her pussy.

Carole yelled at the attempted intrusion, "NO! No, Bobby, NO!" and she began to twist her body back and forth while she clamped her legs even tighter together.

Bobby intensified his efforts, rolling slightly on one hip so that he could grip his penis with one hand and force it between Carole's muscular thighs to no avail as she frantically twisted her lower body back and forth while she pushed against Bobby's chest with her free arm. Getting frustrated, Bobby finally yelled at Eddie, "Eddie, dammit, get over here and hold her legs open! I can't get it in."

Eddie had been watching the two struggle ever since he saw Bobby manage to put Carole on her back. He readily understood Bobby's intent and immediately regretted not having thought of doing the very same thing, missing a chance to spill his cum inside her instead of his underwear. The very thought made his cock twitch with renewed excitement and he quickly jumped to help his friend achieve his goal, kneeling at Carol's feet and grabbing a flailing foot in each hand and finally with a lot of effort, managing to spread Carole's legs enough where Bobby was able to plant his knees inside of her thighs. Eddie had a birds-eye view of Bobby's pencil-like prick finally penetrate the folds of flesh between Carole's legs, his cock immediately disappearing inside the tight chute as Bobby rocked his hips.

Eddie let go of Carole's ankles and sat back on his haunches to watch his best friend fuck the still-struggling girl, both amused and enthralled by the sight, mindless of her protestations as Carole kept shaking her head back and forth while she mumbled "no, no, no. Don't"

Carole's rape took but minutes as Bobby's almost-feverish thrusting of his hips quickly culminated in a long, drawn-out sigh from the laboring boy and he stopped his thrusts with his penis buried completely inside Carole's now-reddened, inverted pussy lips. Bobby finally collapsed on top of Carole completely for a brief moment and then wordlessly jumped to his feet. Not even looking at his victim, Bobby bent down and picked up Carole's skirt and wiped his fluid-covered limp dick.

Satisfied with his final insult, Bobby looked at Eddie and grinned, "that was good, buddy. She has good pussy. You oughta try it."

Eddie certainly didn't need the encouragement, for he had already retrieved his cock from his cum-soaked underwear and was advancing on the still-supine form lying in front of him. Carole hadn't moved a muscle after Bobby had got off of her, looking kind of blankly at the concrete bottom of the bridge over her. Tears streaked her face but didn't seem to be crying any longer. She hardly acknowledged Eddie's presence as he knelt between her legs and aimed his cock at her abused opening before lowering his body on top of the un-resisting girl. Eddie began to rock his hips slowly, purged of any frantic need to release his passion but instead enjoying the first-time thrill of feeling his prick inside of a girl—his very first fuck, one he would never forget.

After awhile, Eddie raised his torso so that he could look between his body and Carole's, watching his dick slide in and out as he moved back and forth. His excitement increased as he watched Carole's breasts jiggle up and down her chest with his motions and he thought he could sense her breathing increase, become more labored, matching his own. He didn't even notice as Bobby crawled out from under the bridge, all of his senses now focused, heightened, by the sensual act of copulation, unbothered that the act was not consensual, somehow convinced that he had been given Carole's permission to use her body. He lowered his upper body down slightly and, bending his neck, captured one of Carole's nipples in his mouth, immediately feeling it thicken and lengthen in response to his sucking, certain that the response was evidence of the girl's passion, her approval of his sexual prowess. When he moved his mouth to Carole's lips, Eddie was pleasantly delighted when her mouth opened to accept him, no longer resisting his searching tongue.

While they kissed, Eddie used both hands to cup Carole's breasts, letting his thumbs and fingers roll her nipples. He detected an immediate deepening of her breathing and could feel her hips begin to rock upward to meet his thrusts. Coupled with those changes in Carole's submission to Eddie's actions, he noticed that her pussy seemed to be more slippery, more lubricated. The knowledge of all of this caused Eddie's previously reserved fucking to become more animated and forceful as the speed and force of his thrusts quickened and his belly beginning to slap resoundingly against Carole's. Just as Eddie felt his release suddenly overtake him, he heard Carole softly moan as though she was in pain and felt her legs grip his hips, seemingly to prevent his escape, his withdrawal from her now-pulsating vagina. Both of them were breathing as though they had just finished a marathon and Eddie was so drained that he actually collapsed on Carole's tiny body, his weight adding to her labored breathing.

They remained that way for several minutes until Eddie felt his withering cock slip out of Carole's well-lubricated channel. It was then that they both realized that it was getting late for them to arrive home from school. Without a word, Eddie pushed himself off of Carole and rose to his feet. He studied Carole's naked body while he stuffed his prick back in his pants and zipped up, still unbelieving that he had actually got to fuck the best built girl in school. And he was now even more convinced that she had liked it, judging by the way she had responded near the end of his screwing and the way she was still lying there before him, her legs still splayed wide immodestly.

Sensing that Eddie was staring at her nudeness, Carole finally sat up, regaining some of her modesty as she pulled her legs close together and partially covered her breasts with one arm. In a small, pensive voice, Carole looked up at Eddie and asked, "E-Eddie, will you...will you promise that you won't tell anyone what we—you—did? Please?"

Her question took Eddie by surprise for what had been plaguing his mind since he had finished fucking her was "what if she told what had happened". He wasn't kidding himself, because he knew in his own mind that what he and Bobby had done to Carole was rape. Rape, plain and simple. There was no way that they could convince the police that she had been willing. So her concerned questioning brought a huge sense of relief! SHE was concerned that THEY might tell! What a relief!

Eddie managed a lop-sided grin as he answered, "Nah. We won't tell anyone, Carole. Promise. It was just all of us having fun. We won't even mention to anyone that you saw our 'secret place'." He was glad to see the relief spread across Carole's face and stepped toward her to help her up.

"Thank you, Eddie. Thank you for promising you won't tell. I'd die if anyone knew." Carole accepted Eddie's hand to help her to her feet and reached down and picked up her bra from her pile of clothes.

"Sure, sure. No problem," Eddie shrugged off her thanks. "One thing, though...can I, can I feel your hairs down there before we leave?"

The request almost made Carole laugh. After all, neither Bobby nor Eddie had asked if they could touch her anywhere earlier. And now he's asking if he can touch her down there. Carole suppressed her laugh, "Okay. Sure, you can touch me." Actually, Carole wanted Eddie to touch her. She wanted some form of affection, some sense of belonging after what had happened earlier, her first time of having sex, of making love. And, although Bobby was the boy that all the girls in the school wanted as a boyfriend, she now liked Eddie more. He wasn't as good-looking as Bobby or as popular, but there was something about him now that attracted Carole. She stood there expectantly, her bra still in her hand and waited for Eddie to touch her as he stepped closer and faced her, his eyes staring into hers', studying her reaction. Eddie ran his fingers lightly through the downy, dark blonde bush, marveling at the silky feel of her pubic mound.

Seeing Carole close her eyes as though she was dreaming, Eddie raised his other hand to caress one of her breasts, his finger tips grazing her nipple, eliciting a small shudder from her and Eddie could see the nipple stiffen and goose bumps arise on her smooth skin. He decided to take it one more step further and bent down to kiss Carole's soft lips, pleased when she responded eagerly.

Satisfied, Eddie broke the kiss and stepped back. "Would you, would you like to do this again sometime, Carole? Would you?"

Carole looked up at Eddie as she slipped her bra straps over her shoulders, feeling her heart skip a beat, beginning to feel her first teen love flow through her mind. "Y-yes, Eddie. I'd like that. Just with you, though."

Eddie's ego surged as he realized the promises of her reply. He was going to get to fuck her again! No more trying to even get a feel out of a girl, but being able to screw one when he wanted! He silently watched Carole dress and imagined how it would be when they got together again. He'd be able to watch her strip and wouldn't have to force her at all! Maybe later after he had her a few times, he might even share her with some of his friends. Not Bobby, though. Not him because he might take her away from him.

When Carole was finished dressing, Eddie helped her crawl though the hole in the bridge wall, enjoying the view of her panty-clad butt as she crawled ahead of him. As they made their way up the steep path to the road, Eddie held Carole's hand like they were lovers, unspeaking, but casting knowing smiles at each other. Once they reached the road, Eddie released Carole's hand and announced almost perfunctorily, "see ya tomorrow, babe," and turned to walk towards where he lived.

"Okay, Eddie. See 'ya," Carole echoed as she started for home with a bounce to her step, her schoolgirl crush making her hum and forget any of the unpleasantness and embarrassment she had suffered earlier.

****************

Carole's first crush ended the next day. It ended with a bang. With a crushing embarrassment, a feeling of betrayal. And finally of hatred for the two who had violated her. She had just settled into her seat on the bus when the girl she hated the most, Margaret, walked by her seat and sneered pointedly at Carole, "Two-bit whore."

Her words hit Carole like a slap in the face. Her and Margaret had always been enemies, but never had any actual fights. Maybe just a few unkind words, but nothing like what the girl had just called her. To make it even worse, Carole heard someone in the back of the bus where Margaret always sat yell out "Two-bits".

The next stop was where she learned the name had originated as Bobby got on the bus and, as soon as he got next to her seat asked, "Would you like another quarter, Carole? Two-bits."

Carole felt her face flush deeply, even burning her ears. Bobby had told! The snake had told at least Margaret! She knew they lived next to each other and that must be how Margaret had found out what happened under the bridge. "Oh, God," Carole wailed inwardly as she bowed her head in shame. "What am I going to do?" She felt like getting off the bus at the next stop and not going to school. But she knew she didn't dare. Her mother would have a fit!

Carole suffered through the rest of the trip to school as the taunts and snickering spread as Bobby and Margaret recounted the previous day's events to just about all of the students on the bus. Even her best friend Kathy taunted her when she heard what had happened. "I can't believe you did something like that, Carole!" Carole could only timidly defend herself, insisting that 'they forced her'; they tricked her. Kathy only shook her head in disbelief and distanced herself for the remainder of the ride.

The final betrayal came when Carole ran into Eddie in the hall on her way to her third class. When he saw her, Eddie attempted to avoid her until Carole grabbed his arm and demanded, "Did you know Bobby was going to tell? Did you?"

Eddie shook his head firmly, "No, Carole. I didn't know. Honest. He said he wouldn't."

Just then a friend of Eddie's walked up and slapped Eddie on the back and, looking at Carole knowingly, asked, "you setting up another trip under the bridge, Eddie?"

With a quick sideways glance at Carole, Eddie bragged, "you bet! Wanna come along?"

Carole was crushed! She was certain that Eddie would have either denied the gossip or defend her in some way instead of playing the big man on campus bullshit. She almost ran down the hall as the tears started, not fully hearing Eddie calling after her plaintively. She had actually thought that Eddie cared something for her the day before and had even developed something of a crush for him. But he was just like all of the boys she knew—all they wanted was to get in her pants.

All through the day Carole saw evidence of how the story of what she did with Eddie and Bobby spread through the school. There were accusing looks and sneers, pointed fingers and knowing laughs and more than one person calling her 'two bits'. By the end of the day she was more or less ostracized, even by those she had considered friends. She knew that she wasn't the only ex-virgin in her school, but the way she was treated was as if she was now the school whore. It was depressing, but Carole knew she couldn't change what had happened and accepted her new role. She knew that in time stories about her would become old news and there would be fewer and fewer snide remarks and name-calling. And so it was...Carole endeared her reputation through the rest of her days in school and remained celibate, refusing even the most innocent of dates, until she met Deej...