In The Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She starts to whiny and gasp and groan, half thrusting back, half trying to avoid the pain of squeezed smarting flesh.

I am squeezing her in a bear hug as if trying to pull her into me or me into her, she is gasping for breath and for respite and for some deep need.

"Master...." She whimpers and then screams "MASTER!!" I feel a flood of liquid squeeze out if her cunt as she ejaculates writhing and pushing.

Then a few seconds later she orgasms hard contracting around my cock and squeezing, squeezing so exquisitely so tightly.

So tightly in fact it's hard to force myself into her for a few moments and that very fact, the fact I have to force through into her body, as even in orgasm she attempt to deny me, makes me come and I cum harder than ever before, pumping my balls dry, a fire hose of sperm blasted into her tightness, so much, so hard, so fast, it just doesn't stop until it squirts explosively out of her cunt down her legs and over the floor.

She appears to cum again at the sensation of being filled at such high pressure and her eyes turn upwards her whole body trembling. I bite her on the breast hard which brings her back, but she barely registers the pain even though I taste blood upon my lips again.

I fall back looking at my work, her cunt still tied wide, dripping with my cum, saturated, totally fucked, red, pulsing and white with sperm.

Absolutely penetrated, absolutely fertilised, absolutely and unequivocally MINE!

I sit back breathing heavily, my cock still hard, aching and bobbing as if try to seek out another part of her to violate, the red mist dispersing.

Am I sated? Maybe, and yet between two streams of cum I see her virgin anus, pulsing slightly in sympathy to her totally fucked cunt.

I look up at her face, she looks at me bleary eyed, then to my delight and shock sticks her tongue out at me, and bares her teeth angrily.

I smile back enigmatically which immediately causes a worried expression to flicker across her sweaty yet beautiful features.

My smile turns to a wide evil grin, for unknown to her she has just given me the reason I needed to introduce her to how deliciously painful her first arse fuck will be.

12