In The Grace of Liars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No kidding," I said. That was news to me also. No one had ever shared that story with me, or at least not that I remember.

"No kidding," she said.

We chatted for a while after that, carefully avoiding any other topics that might turn this otherwise pleasant visit on its head. As Andi and I were leaving, I turned to Aunt Janice and handed her my mothers journal.

"What's this?" Janice asked as I pressed the book into her hand.

"It's my mother's diary."

"Oh, Chris, I don't know if I want to -"

"Aunt Janice, I know there will be some things in here that will be tough to read. But there are some things in here that you really need to know."

Janice's face hardened, "Chris if this is about David -"

"No. It's not about Uncle Dave. There's things in there about him but that's not the part you need to see. It's about my mom. And when you're done with it, please give it to Aunt Marjorie. She needs to read it too."

###

When Andi and I got home, she attacked me. I hadn't made it as far as the couch when she pulled my shirt off and started covering me in kisses. She sucked my neck and licked down my chest to my nipples, biting and teasing them as she unbuttoned my pants and sought out my cock. Within two minutes of getting through the front door she took my cock in her mouth, sucking and pulling at it with abandon. Her tongue danced across the head of my cock as her hand stroked the base and then she plunged her face back down my length.

Moments later I began shooting stream after stream of my thick cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop she could get, hungrily draining me of every drop of cum I had. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, looking up at me with an expression that spoke of her burning need. She dropped her pants and pushed her panties to the floor before straddling me on the couch. I pushed her shirt up over her breasts and explored her body with my fingers. Her skin was soft and hot under my hands and I squeezed and caressed her from that magnificent ass that always captured my attention to her perfect, delicate little breasts.

It wasn't long before I was hard enough to enter her and she rode me, grinding hard against my pelvis, crushing her clit between our bodies. She rocked forward and back, levering her hips against me and swinging my cock in a wide arc inside her. I could feel her cervix bump the head of my cock and groaned at the additional stimulation so far inside her body. Andi leaned forward, resting her elbows on my shoulders and dangling her breasts tantalizingly close to my face. Her orgasm came on fast and hard and she jerked her hips sharply as she cried out, moaning and screaming her ecstasy.

The volume of her cries, loud in my ears, spurred me on to my second orgasm and my cock erupted inside her, bathing her insides with what little volume of cum I had left. She sat on me like that for quite a while, my cock softening inside her. I put my arms around her, absently rubbing her back as she rested her head on my shoulder, our ears almost touching.

"Where did that come from?" I asked.

"The same place it's always come from. But now there's no reason we can't feel good about it."

###

It took several weeks to hear back from Aunt Janice regarding the diary. She and I discussed Mom's medical condition and she confessed to me that she never knew of the surgery that Mom decided against getting. Over time she and Marjorie came to accept that there ultimately was no one to blame for her death. I think they were both ashamed of how things transpired and we never discussed the topic again. They both visited the camp several times after that and Andi and I told them both that they were welcome any time and promised to keep one of the upstairs bedrooms available for over night visits.

Andi and I married in a small ceremony not long after. She wore a simple but elegant form fitting dress that just barely showed the early signs of the pregnancy and she looked absolutely radiant. Neither of us had friends close enough to invite so it was strictly a family affair, with the exception of Jesse. Janice and Dave saw each other for the first time in over six years and neither Andi, nor I would have guessed from the cool reception that they gave each other that eventually they would reconcile. Jesse and Aunt M also seemed to be getting on quite well (just like the old days, Janice told me later) and they rekindled a long suppressed flame as a result of a few drinks after the wedding.

There was some question about the legality of the union because of some technicality in the law that claimed it would be incest even though there was no blood relation (because Andi was a adopted). Thankfully Jesse pulled another rabbit out of his hat. Turns out the Justice of the Peace for the county we lived in was one of Jesse's clients. As with most of his clients, this one owed him a few favors.

The ceremony was short and sweet. We married at the end of the pier, over the water and when we finished, Marjorie cooked us all a wonderful dinner. The guests and well wishers took their leave but to my surprise, Jesse hung back. As it happens, the final contingency in my trust was that it would pay out in totality in the event that I married before I reached the predetermined payout date. As a matter of prudence and as a preventative measure to keep me from 'gaming the system', Jesse was never allowed to inform me of that but he smiled widely as he handed me a statement of account that showed a balance in excess of fifteen million dollars. Andi and I were set for life.

Andi and I spent the next three days consummating our marriage all over the house. And the lake. And the boat (that I finished repairing). And the car. Again.

Some months later, the fateful day came and after a short and relatively easy delivery (I'm told that -- nothing about it looked easy from where I was sitting), Erica Rae Mason was born. She was seven pounds, three and one half ounces and had the most beautiful blue eyes I'd ever seen. I fell in love with Andi all over again after holding my precious baby girl in my arms for the first time.

Upon returning home from the hospital, the whole family was waiting with champagne and gifts to get us started on our parenting journey. For the first time since my mother died, the cabin was surrounded by the fiery reds and pinks of the Erica that she had lovingly planted there.

The End.