In the Hands of Dr. Wojcik Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then ,disaster! I had let my eyes wander too long. I realized with an electric shock that I was feeling the first all-too-familiar tingly sensations in my penis that heralded the imminent arrival of an erection. I froze even more completely than before, if that were possible. Unfortunately, that only accentuated the feeling in my penis, when, horror of horrors, I felt it shift slightly for the first time. It began to fill out, and every move reinforced itself, until a snowball effect was reached. Every movement of that uncontrollable organ caused further stimulation, which led to more movement, and on it went. I was by now half erect, when I received thecoup-de-grace! My insolent and disobedient member's head managed to slideovertop of X-ray number 1, laying on my stomach. The cool, incredibly smooth material between my penis and my stomach seemed to wake it up fully, causing it to stiffen noticeably. Straighter and straighter, bigger and harder, pleased at its new-found freedom, until it was on full alert, lifting off the x-ray like a loaded cannon, bobbing ever-so-slightly up and down with each pulse of my now frantically beating heart.

I was so busy staring at the ceiling, trying to think of fishing, work, money, how to decorate the cottage - anything to get it settled down, that I didn't notice for a few moments that the conversation had ceased. When I finally did look down, I saw that both Veronica and Dr. Wojcik had turned, and were staring intently at my bobbing member. Veronica's mouth was slightly open, eyes wide with disbelief. A flush came over her face. She bit her lip. Even Dr. Wojcik looked startled. I immediately locked my eyes back on the ceiling. Dr. Wojcik reached down, and I felt the x-ray sliding out from underneath me. As it was removed, it slid briefly against the underside of my penis, which immediately stiffened quite uncontrollably, briefly arching upwards before lazily flopping back down. There was absolute silence. Dr. Wojcik cleared her throat and gathered all the x-rays together and walked over to the desk. Despite myself, I had to glance at Veronica's face again, her eyes still riveted on my semi-erect manhood. She turned and looked at my face. Our eyes met. I wanted to look away, but something forced me to hold her steady gaze. Then, to my utter astonishment, she calmly turned her head and looked backthere for a moment, as if she were not really believing what she was seeing, before she too moved away. Dr. Wojcik stuffed the z-rays back into the envelope, and told Veronica to make another x-ray appointment for me next week. Finally, Veronica left.

Dr. Wojcik told me to get dressed. After a few minutes, she reminded me not to be late for the next appointment, and dismissed me. Like a beaten dog, I slunk down the hall way. Veronica was still in the booth as I passed through the front office, but I studiously avoided looking at her. As I opened the door to leave, I heard her say clearly, "Good night, Mr. Douglas."

I couldn't help looking at her then, and she gave me a brief smile, a cursory, professional smile, the smile a teacher gives to her young students. Yet I thought I detected a slight beam in her face, almost a look of triumph, as she looked intently at me, a little too intently, I thought. I nodded at her a little, and only managed to squeak out a hoarse "G'night," before turning away towards the elevator. A beaten dog indeed.

Chapter 4

The next session, the research began. The first study was to be sneezing, I was told. We spent the first twenty minutes custom fitting a metal headpiece to my skull. There were a dozen or so metal connections that made contact with various locations on my cranium, and a thick cable ran from the entire apparatus to a computer on the desk. It was held on with several straps, one under the chin, one round the back, and another joining the two. I felt no sensations at all when the thing was turned on. Dr. Wojcik explained that my brainwave patterns were being monitored and stored, to determine what effects involuntary physical reactions caused. As usual, she wore a loose fitting white lab coat.

I sat on a small chair with armrests. I was asked to remove my shirt. What came next severely startled me. Dr Wojcik strapped both arms down with leather straps she took from a drawer, then fastened another around my waist and several more around each leg. She briefly explained that this was necessary to completely isolate the muscular contractions she would soon be inducing. I felt like a prisoner, but couldn't come up with anything to say. She then began to induce sneezing fits by tickling my nostrils with a small stick, like a Popsicle stick but one tenth the size. First one nostril, then the other. I sneezed. Then again. She gently wiped my nose with a tissue. Dr. Wojcik warned me to stay as still as possible.

After a few minutes of this, a brief tickle with the stick would cause a bout of uncontrollable sneezes in rapid succession. My nose, throat, and chest began to hurt. A few specks of blood appeared on the tissue. Yet on she went, tapping commands into her computer after each sequence of sneezes. The effect of not being able to move the rest of my body caused severe strain on my chest and abdominal muscles. After a half hour of this I was sweating profusely, and was on the verge of asking Dr. Wojcik to stop, when she removed the headpiece of her own accord, and instructed me to lie down on the examination table. I happily complied. She continued tapping away, and I stared up at the ceiling, wearily happy just to lie still. I guess I drifted off to sleep, for about forty-five minutes later I was woken up by Dr. Wojcik's voice:

"OK, Mr. Douglas, time for the second series."

I pulled myself up and broken-heartedly slid back onto the stool. The previous session was repeated almost exactly, except that this time there was some blood almost from the start. When we were finished, I was exhausted. I felt like I'd run a marathon. Dr. Wojcik dismissed me absent-mindedly, and she was still tapping away as I slipped out of Room 4d at precisely 7:15.

Another day of sneezing tests followed. Coughing was next, then blinking, then hiccupping. Finally vomiting, or rather, heaving, since my stomach was soon emptied of its contents. We were now into our third month. She let me take a week off, explaining that she needed more time to tabulate the existing data.

When I arrived for the next session, I was surprised to see a new apparatus in the room, attached to the examination table. There was a stainless steel tube, about three inches in diameter, attached vertically to the far side of the examination table, extending up about six feet or so. Near the top, a U-shaped steel tube was attached, in such a way that the two arms of the U were horizontal to the floor, overtop of the table. The arms were padded, and I was to soon learn that they functioned as arm rests. There were several straps dangling down from each arm. Attached vertically below these arm rests, against the steel pipe, was a padded board about four inches wide and eighteen inches high. Below that, about two feet from the table surface, was what looked like a padded seat, covered in what appeared to be bright red leather, mounted vertically on a steel shaft that ran horizontally through the steel pipe and extended behind for two feet. The steel shaft was notched with some sort of gears, and an apparatus not unlike a winch for a tennis court net was mounted at the back, a long handle hanging down. Finally, on either side of the stainless steel pipe, about two feet apart, were mounted two smaller stainless steel pipes that had steel hoops, about five inches in diameter, welded vertically on top. The two small steel pipes themselves were able to slide up and down through metal guides bolted to the steel frame of the examination table, with large knobs evidently used to lock them into a position. All in all it was a bewildering sight. I wondered uneasily what it all was for.

As usual, I sat in the chair while Dr. Wojcik went through her notes. Finally, she spoke.

"Right, we're off in a new direction today, Mr. Douglas. Please remove all your clothing and get up on the examination table."

Nervously, I did so, sitting on the edge, hands strategically placed in lap.

"Please get on your knees, and lean your back against the red back rest.."

Awkwardly, I got off the table, tuned around, and climbed up onto the table. I carefully ducked under one of the arm rests, lifted my right leg around the stainless steel tube, and swung my body around so that my back was resting against the back-rest. My hands were clasped in front, in an attempt to provide what little modesty for myself as I could. Dr. Wojcik moved behind me. I heard a mechanism being turned, then noticed the arm-rests moving down.

"Please twist your shoulders so that these armrests can be lowered."

They slipped below my shoulders, and when they were low enough I heard the same tightening sound, followed by a clunk as the metal clasp snapped tight. I remained twisted, hands in front.

"Good. Now, lift your arms up and place them on these arm-rests."

I did as I was told, feeling the acute embarrassment of my total genital exposure. I kept my legs as close together as was possible, given the position of the stainless steel tube between my ankles.

I heard more sounds, then looked down to see the two metal rings being lowered to just above the tables padded surface.

"Please bring your feet through these hoops, one at a time pleas."

I carefully lifted my left leg , brought it forward, then to the side a little and inserted the foot backwards through the hoop so that it hung over the edge of the table. Then the same for the other one. I felt the hoops being firmly pulled down, then tightened into place, firmly pinning my feet. They were tight, but not unduly so. Nevertheless, I realized that there was no way I could move without crushing my Achilles tendon. My legs were now spread widely apart. I could sense how my testicles were hanging down, how they must be clearly visible from behind. I had no way of seeing Dr. Wojcik's face.

More sounds of adjustments. Then, a click! click! click! sound, as the padded seat began to move forward under the guidance of Dr. Wojcik. The gearing was evidently quite low and powerful, for I could see out of the side of my eye that she was turning the handle several times, with only a tiny movement of the seat. Nevertheless, on she went, until the seat firmly contacted my bare buttocks.

She stopped and came around from behind the table, then retrieved a small step stool from behind her desk. She walked forward, and opened a drawer located n the center of the examination table, directly below me. She looked closely at my legs directly in front of her, and pushed my right knee several inches further to the side.

"Do not move your knees."

She reached in and pulled something firmly, and I heard a mechanism of some kind clack! loudly. What happened next truly took me by surprise. She closed the drawer, reached for another handle just below it, and give a firm pull. To my astonishment, a large section of the examination table separated from the rest, and was rolled to one side and out of the way by Dr. Wojcik. It was a square section, almost two feet wide. The paper covering the table had hidden the place where the sections of padded surface had butted up against each other. There was now an empty space below me, extending from the far side of the table to a foot or so from the near side, running only an inch or two inside of where my legs now rested. She went to her desk, and picked up a pair of scissors, then returned and cut away the paper that now covered thin air. I could now see why she had cautioned me against moving my legs. If a leg strayed too far and slid off the table, my weight would be held by the hoops encircling my heels, with painful consequences, no doubt.

She reached up, and began to fasten the leather straps to my arms, more tightly than I would have wished. Soon they were effectively immobilized. Walking over to the desk, she retrieved the headset, with all its wires attached, and placed it on the exam table to one side Placing the step stool in the now vacant space between my legs, she stood up.

Her head was about at my chest level. Reaching down, she grasped the headset, and hoisted it up onto my head. As she fiddled with the awkward straps, I felt her panting breath, softly warming my chest in the cool air. I looked straight ahead, enduring this indignity as best I could, but she grew impatient with the difficulty of adjusting the straps, and roughly tilted my head down, much as a barber does when cutting hair, in order to fasten the straps more easily. The only alternative to staring her in the face was to look straight down, which I did. Unfortunately, what then occupied my view was her chest, heaving with exertion. I had nowhere else to look. From this angle, I could see down her top sufficiently to view the top of her breasts, large pale white mounds, contained by a flesh-coloured. patternless silk bra which apparently was cut low at the front.

Her breasts moved a little bit, side to side, as she struggled with the straps, and I noticed that they were only a couple of inches from my dangling manhood. After completing the chin strap, she reached up further to attach the strap at the back of my head, standing on tiptoes. This caused her breasts to lift up more fully into my view, while they actually pressed into my lower abdomen, gently rubbing me as she fumbled with the straps. I immediately began to get a powerful erection. There was no hope of stopping this one: it reared up to full stiffness in just a few moments, and I felt the head pushing lightly against the lab coat just below her breasts. I closed my eyes, but that only seemed to make matters worse, so I quickly reopened them.

What I saw made matters worse still. Far worse. Her stretching upwards had bunched up her lab coat in the middle, causing it to bulge open between the top two buttons. To my complete horror, the head of my penis was poking into this opening. I thought I was fully erect before, but this unexpected foray into the unknown pushed me past known limits. The head was fully covered by the coat now, like a snake poking its head into a rat-hole, looking for prey. I could feel the warmth of her breasts, and the soft sensation of the silk bra material between them. I gritted my teeth, waiting for the eventual discovery of the intruder by Dr. Wojcik, but none came. She finished the back strap, and let herself down off tiptoes, still reaching up to work on the final strap linking the other two. Of course, as she lowered down, my penis was caught behind enemy lines, trapped now by the top button. Unbelievably, my shaft was now actually sandwiched lightly between her bare breasts! Still, under all the exertion she was going through, she did not notice. I could feel the incredible softness of those gentle protrusions, , as her continuing struggle with the straps caused them to jostle and rub against me. My penis was in heaven. I was not.

Finally, with a loud sigh, Dr. Wojcik finished the last strap, and began to step down. I began to clear my throat to say something , but it was too late. As she stepped down, my shaft ripped upwards, tearing off the top button of her coat, then stabbed skywards, glancing off her chin, before ending up pressed against her right cheek, nearly poking her in the eye. There was a fraction of a second of delay, after which my penis, under the strain of tremendous stimulation, stiffened momentarily, then smacked back happily against her cheek, like a trained seal flapping its flippers.

Twisting violently away, Dr. Wojcik let out a half-strangled cry of utter revulsion and disgust, then staggered out of the room, slamming the door violently shut behind her. I was aghast! It was impossible that such a thing had happened, yet it had! How on earth would she react to me now? Would this be an infraction sufficient to warrant her reporting me to the authorities as non-co-operative? I remained there, on my knees, strapped in position, and stewed it over. Five minutes. Then ten. My penis had settled back down to its dormant state. Finally, after some fifteen minutes had elapsed, the door swung open and Dr. Wojcik stepped into the room once again. She did not look at me, nor I at her.

Almost immediately she went behind her desk and began tapping into the computer. After a minute or so she stood up and walked behind me, taking the step-stool with her, then retrieved the mobile light and rolled it around in front of me, off just slightly to one side. It was extended forward and down, so that it was pointed directly at my belly. With a flick of a switch, it brightly illuminated my entire lower torso with several hundred watts of intense, white light. I was only too aware of my nakedness, and the fact that my genitals were now completely visible, every hair, every pore, every movement made matters worse. Turning to the cabinet near the door, she removed a pair of translucent off-yellow surgical gloves, and put them on, then retrieved a small container. She unscrewed the cap, and proceeded to dip her right index finger inside. She slowly withdrew it after swirling it about inside for a moment, examined the whitish cream, then glanced over to me,directly at my penis.The left hand was then similarly inserted inside the canister, and removed with somewhat more cream. Not a word was spoken. My mouth began to feel dry. I shifted my weight uneasily from one side to the other.

Dr. Wojcik walked behind me. There was a moment of silence, then I felt the her left hand brushing along my left upper inside thigh. Then, my scrotum was cupped by her hand, and the cream spread around my testicles. All around them the cream was gently rubbed and massaged into my skin. I felt intensely vulnerable. One hard tug of those fingers, and I would be in agony. Yet the sensation was undeniably pleasurable, and I could feel the skin loosening up, as she pulled and stretched it in all directions, gently tugging on first one testicle, then the other. As she pulled, my penis began to bob up and down, and in short order I was semi-erect. I cleared my throat, and kneeled a little more upright, moving my bottom off the seat pad as I straightened up.

Almost immediately, Dr. Wojcik stopped. I heard some clicks and adjustments, then the sound of the winch handle being turned. After a few turns, I felt the seat pad again make contact with my bottom, and yet she continued to turn, driving my hips several inches further forward. When she stopped, I was frozen in position, hips thrust forward, prevented from going back by the seat pad, and held from going forward by the rings pinning my feet in place. A cold fear began to come over me. I was locked in position so tightly that about all I could do was breathe and move my head about, not much else.

I heard the step stool sliding across the floor behind me, then Dr. Wojcik stood up on it. Once again, the left hand began to work., the tugging became firmer, and several times the skin of the scrotum was stretched quite hard. My penis began to firm once again, and shortly thereafter, she reached around me with her right hand, and took hold of my penis. I could feel her breath on my bare back. Gently, she applied the cream over my shaft, then began to slowly pump her hand back and forth, about two seconds each direction, while still massaging my scrotum with her left hand. I achieved full erection very quickly.

Despite the embarrassment, I felt very aroused. After a minute or so, I began to feel the need tothrust into her movement. I repressed it, but still, my arousal grew to the point where I had no control. Despite my tight bindings, I was able to force my hips slightly further forward on her back-stroke, creating a slight sensation of actually penetrating her hand. Again, her movements immediately stopped, and I heard her get down from the stool, before the now-familiar winch mechanism slid forward yet again. Further thrusting was now completely impossible. I was helpless, kneeling, with my hips thrust far forward, erect penis stabbing out in the most obscene manner. My breathing was now heavy, heart pounding, and I felt myself beginning to sweat profusely.