In the Lair of the Entropy God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several seconds, he bucked into her, pushing, groaning. Filling her human pussy with his elven seed.

Shalia saw several more flickers of light, dancing in the air above him.

When he recovered, she raised her eyebrows, her eyes alight. "That was interesting. And answers the question of whether I'm pregnant or not. You are a good, attentive lover, I don't mind telling you, Anduvar. Sometimes you make me see stars when I come, but today you seem to have brought your own."

Anduvar glanced around, catching a flicker of light wink beside them. "Hmm? Oh, I guess they followed me in here. Some of their previous victims. They are too weak or damaged to leave. Will you help them on their way?"

"Of course. Rest in peace is a simple enough priest spell. I'll deal with it once we are disentangled. And," she lightly punched his arm, "I also want clothes. I am not leaving this room naked!"

He was softening, but still inside her. Shalia thought of herself as a practical woman, but sometimes one had to take things on faith. With a baby on the way, they were committed now. Her love and trust for him gave her hope it was possible. Damn all those tragic stories! Fie on anyone who to tried to stop them from being together!

He sighed in contentment. At last, she was his. Soon to be husband and wife. And sometime next year, they will be parents. Leaning down, he kissed lightly several times. Best day. Ever!

Anduvar made to pull out, but she kept her legs wrapped around him. Shalia wouldn't admit it easily, but this past month she had missed making love with him, too.

Still, a girl has her pride. "You know, boyo, that wish you just made was pretty arrogant. You have made it so I can only get pregnant by you. What if I wanted to bear the love child of that baker on Herald Street? The one who makes those to-die-for apple crumb cakes? If I had his baby, I'd be in dessert for the rest of my life! Or that cute bookseller in the Empire on Bywater Lane? I could see myself doing him for regular discounts. Yeah, definitely. What do you have to say about that, Anduvar?"

He leaned down, touching his forehead to hers. "That you are out of luck. I am going to be your husband and you will be my wife, and I will be the father of all your children, Shalia Tavona soon to be Elvaraë. Deal with it."

"All right then. Deal!" she grinned. Holding him tight, she kissed him, long and hard.

# # #