In the Name of Nude Day, a Big Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't do this, Rob," said Julie, when it was time for her to strip off her clothes and emerge naked from the car. She sat in Rob's parked car, a Honda Civic, while covering her eyes and turning red, as wave after wave of naked people flowed by their car windows. "I'm so embarrassed and I'd even be more embarrassed, if someone recognized me. I'd be so embarrassed, if someone bumped me and accidentally touched my naked body with their hand or penis. I'd be so embarrassed, if I bumped someone and accidentally touched their naked body with my breasts or hand. This was a dumb idea, Rob. I have no idea what I was thinking that I could do this, but I can't. I can't strip naked. I'm sorry, but I just can't."

"The whole town is here, Julie. You can't chicken out now. You'll regret not stripping off your clothes and participating in the Guinness Nude Day most naked people record for the rest of your life. I saw our neighbor, old Mrs. Cutty and our first grade teacher, Miss Platt, walk by the car naked, too. Truly, no one is paying any attention to anyone else. They're all focused on themselves and on breaking the Nude Day Guinness World's Naked record to put our small town on the map. C'mon, don't be a wet blanket," said Rob beginning to strip naked. "If you don't do this, you'll regret your fear of stripping naked for the rest of your life."

Staring at him with great, albeit controlled sexually interest, she watched Rob remove his shirt, shoes, pants, and underwear. As soon as his cock was so exposed to her eyes, for the first time in more than five long, sexually frustrating years that they've been together, his cock grew, as it hardened under the intensely curious stare of her eyes. Afraid to touch it, yet continuing to stare at it, she couldn't take her eyes off of his enormous prick.

"Touch me," he said reaching out for her hand and placing it on his engorged cock.

"It's so big, Rob," she said looking up at him, before looking back down at his cock and finally reaching out her hand to touch him and hold him. "It feels so hard. I had no idea. Your penis is the only one I've ever seen and touched."

"Okay, okay, that's enough, Julie. I swear to God, if you stroked me just once, I'd prematurely ejaculate all over your hand."

"Sorry, Rob," she said putting her hand to the top of her chest, as if she was about to faint from sheer sexual excitement.

"Now, it's your turn to strip naked, Julie. It's your turn to show me your beautiful body. I can't wait to see your tits, your ass, and your pussy," he said, as if he was a convicted criminal just released, after spending years of solitary confinement in jail.

"I'll strip naked, so long as you stop talk like that, Rob," said Julie. "You're making me very uncomfortable."

"I'm sorry, Julie," said Rob.

"Okay, here goes," she said.

Cowering in the car, turning more to Rob and away from the car windows, she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her deep line of cleavage and bra to her fiancé. Then, she shimmied down her pants to expose her bikini panties to him. Sitting there in the hot car in her panty and bra, with it even getting hotter under Rob's heated stare of lustful sexual desire, she reached her hands behind her and unhooked her bra. Giving him a personal striptease show, slowly removing one bra strap at a time, before removing her bra cups from her breasts, she sat upright with her chest out to show Rob her tits, while looking in his eyes. She cowered and covered herself, when a passerby whistled his appreciation of her magnificent boobs.

"You have beautiful breasts, Julie," said Rob unable to remove his eyes from them. "May I touch them?"

"Yes, you may," she said puffing out her chest more, while watching him touch, feel, fondle, and caress her breasts, before running his horny palm across her hardening nipples.

"Please don't touch my nipples, Rob," she said cowering again and folding her arms across her breasts. "I swear to God, if you dare to finger my nipples, I'd suck your cock."

"Suck my cock?" Rob couldn't believe what he heard. Tempted to finger, pull, twist, and turn her nipples, while filled with the image of Julie sucking his prick and him cumming in her warm, wet mouth, it took all the self-control he had to respect her wishes and not touch her nipples. "Julie, where did you learn such a thing?"

"I've been reading about what married couples are expected to do on their Honeymoon. I may be a virgin, Rob, but I'm not a prude. When we're not trying to make babies, I plan on doing my wifely duties and giving you plenty of blowjobs or is it suck jobs?"

"Blowjobs, honey," he said, while trying to erase the image of his hard, hairy cock buried in her beautiful, virginal mouth. "Oh, my God, Julie. I can't wait for our Honeymoon," he said watching Julie roll down her bikini panty and exposed her blonde, trimmed pussy to him.

"May I touch you?"

"Okay," she said spreading her legs a little to accommodate his horny hand.

He reached over and cupped her pussy, before inserting his long, thick, stiff index finger.

"My God, Julie, you're already so wet."

"Okay, that's enough of that, Rob, until after we're married," she said turning bright red. "I swear to God, if you fucked me any deeper with your long, stiff, hairy finger, I'd have an orgasm."

"Yeah, we should go now with the rest of the crowd."

"If we stay in this car any longer, we'll get in trouble," she said leaning over to him to give him a long, wet kiss, while fondling his big prick and with him feeling her C cup breasts and fingering her hardening nipples.

"Okay, okay, that's enough, let's go," she said.

"Don't forget to stay with me," he said taking her hand in his, as soon as they alighted from the car. "Whatever you do, don't let go of my hand, Julie, not even for a second. With so many people here, I'd never find you again, if we separated."

"I'll be right by your side, sweetie," said Julie giving her fiancé a squeeze. "Look at all these naked people. I can't believe that I'm really part of this. Look there's my mom and my dad standing with your mom and dad. Gees, my Dad has an erection."

"Eww. So doesn't my Dad have an erection, too. Quick, go this way, Rob. Just as I'd be so embarrassed to see your Dad and my father naked, I'd be so embarrassed for my Dad and your father to see me naked," said Julie.

After reluctantly stripping off her clothes and emerging from the hot vehicle to the warm sunshine naked, this was the her first time being naked not only in front of Rob but also naked in public. Never having been outside naked before, she had never been to a nude beach. She didn't even lie out in the sun topless or even so much as unhook her bra not to get tan lines. Now here she was walking around in her birthday suit.

At first she felt, as if everyone was staring at her. Then, when she realized that everyone was naked, too, she started feeling less nervous and more comfortable being outside wearing just her skin. After a while, she forgot about being naked. After a while, she was having a fun time, the most fun she ever had being naked and without having sex.

Only, unfortunately, unbeknownst to Rob and Julie, there were two different Nude Day events happening simultaneously. The first event was the original event, the official Nude Day Guinness World Record gathering for the most naked people, the one that Rob and Julie thought they were attending. The second event was the official Nude Day Guinness World Record gathering for the largest sexual orgy sponsored by the Swingers' Alternative Lifestyle Organization of Las Vegas. Once the swingers made their Nude Day orgy event known to those attending the Nude Day naked gathering, superseded by human sexual desire and reckless perversion, of course, the Nude Day Guinness World Record gathering for the largest sexual orgy took precedence over the Nude Day Guinness World Record gathering for the most naked people. As no one showed up for the naked people event and being that everyone was there and ready to participate in the orgy, for the largest Nude Day sexual orgy event, the Nude Day for the most naked people event was cancelled.

"Unbelievable. Go figure," said one elderly park bench man to the other, who were there attending the orgy event. "Why they had both events on the same day and at the same place is dumb."

"Gees," said the other man laughing, "what are the odds that the Nude Day naked event would be cancelled in favor of the Nude Day orgy event? Give me sex to nudity any day," he said with a laugh.

"How dumb can they be thinking that anyone, who was already naked, would not want to participate in a world record sexual orgy? Oh, I gotta go. I just saw my healthcare aide. After flashing her my cock for years, I've always wanted to have her blow me and now I can legally stick my cock in her mouth without any repercussions and fears of being arrested for rape."

After reading this far and suffering through so much necessary narrative to develop Rob and Julie's characters, trust me and bear with me for just a bit longer because here comes the good part. If I wasn't writing this myself and if this wasn't a true story, I'd never believe what was about to befall upon our heroine, Julie, and our hero, Rob. Why does something so bad always happen to someone so good? It's not fair. I don't understand. Life doesn't make any sense. Is there no God? Oh, the insanity of it all. Yet, just as in all my stories, there's always a happy ending. Enjoy. Ah, only the good die young and, but for the 1,000 virgins that the terrorist imagine they're dying for in their Jihad, there's really no such thing as a virgin and if there is such a thing as virgins, they should be banned from reading this story.

"Virgins! Be gone with you. This story is not for you. This story is for those who enjoy sex, especially those who enjoy sex with a multitude of other people than their spouses, significant others, and themselves."

Somehow along the way, perhaps to sneeze, scratch an itch, or to swat at an insect, Rob let go of Julie's hand for only a moment. As if lost in a great wave of a tsunami, with tens of thousands of naked people in attendance wearing nothing but their smiles to allow Rob to recognize her in the crowd of flesh colored skin, Julie was whisked off in one direction and Rob was swept away in the other. It all happened so fast that there was no time to see where one and the other went. Swallowed up, with thousands of people there to experience a Nude Day world record sexual orgy than there'd be to watch a baseball game, the young, virginal couple just disappeared in the huge crowd.

Perhaps because of who was there, mostly old, overweight, perversely desperate, horny Caucasian men, the sexual orgy was slow to begin but caught fire, once it started. As the word spread through the crowd that the Nude Day naked event was cancelled in preference to the Nude Day sexual orgy, more people gathered to experience their perversion of having group sex with strangers. The sun, along with their sexual desire to have sex with lots of naked people heated up everyone's libido in the way of a flash forest fire burning every tree in sight. Then, as the word spread that Rob and Julie were naked and attending the Nude Day orgy, too, as if they were their coup d'état, the crowd grew in a frenzy looking for the virginal couple. By the time the word spread to Rob and to Julie that they were attending the Nude Day orgy event and not the Nude Day naked event, alas, it was too late to save them. Having already swallowed them, there was just no way the crowd of people would make a path to release them. After saving themselves and abstaining from sex for all the wrong reasons, for their religion and for God, they were doomed by the Devil to experience a real, live, modern day Caligula. God help them.

"C'mon, tell me and be honest, don't you just love a story with a happy ending? I do. A couple that good were just annoying, anyway. Seriously, this couple could have been Mother Teresa's children. Hmm, then, they would have been brother and sister. Now, that would have made for a good story, a brother and sister having sex. I wonder if that was ever written before? No mater, it's about time that Julie experienced a mega cream pie facial and Rob was attacked by a bevy of naked, obese, middle-aged, frustrated women, don't you think? After reading about how sickening sweet these two virgins are, wouldn't you just love to see them deflowered by a mob of naked people?"

Just as every women and some men wanted to have sex with Rob, every man and some women wanted to have sex with Julie. As if Julie was Lara Logan reporting from Egypt, surrounded by a huge crowd of naked, sexually excited men, she didn't walk more than twenty feet, before she was grabbed from behind and forced to her knees. Never had she seen so many erect cocks pulsating at eye level.

"Oh, the inhumanity of it all. Someone save the poor girl, that is, after she blows me, too."

Being that she was already and conveniently naked, hands touched, felt, groped, fondled, and caressed her everywhere, where no virginal woman should ever be touched, felt, groped, fondled, and caressed. Her screams of horror were silenced by the huge crowd of men waiting for their turn to stick their cocks in any available orifice of Julie's poor, virginal body. A virgin no more, a woman of the world now, having sex with nearly more men than Kim Kardashian, being fucked and forced to suck, she succumbed to the lust of the horny crowd, who were there hoping to break the Guinness Book World Record for the most people having sex at the same time. Only, this crowd was intent on breaking the Guinness Book World Record for the most men having sex with one woman, namely (gulp) Julie, the poor thing.

"Someone save the poor girl," I said to myself silently, before sticking my cock in her mouth, too.

If only she hadn't attended. If only they hadn't cancelled the Nude Day record for the most naked people and replaced it with the Nude Day record for the most people having sex. If only she had hadn't stripped naked. If only she had stayed in the car. If only she wasn't so beautiful and sexy.

"Look! There's Julie! Get her! Fuck her!"

Homeless men from the shelter were the first ones to spot her and grab her. Having always wanted to get their dirty hands on her, they were the first ones to have sex with her. Pushing her to the ground, one by one, they all mounted her and had their wicked way with her, with all of them cumming in her pussy. Fortunately for her, in anticipation of her marriage, she had just started using birth control. Just as I can only imagine her pain, I can only imagine their pleasure. As soon as the homeless men were done with her, she wandered aimlessly through the crowd of naked men trying to break free to find her true love, Rob.

"Rob? Rob? Where are you?"

"Look! There's Julie! Get her! Fuck her!"

The elderly residents and employees from the nursing home did the dirty, nasty deed with her, too. Jim, a spry 78-year-old, while Julie was still lying on her back on the ground dazed by being gangbanged by a dozen homeless men, sat on Julie's chest and forced his cock in her mouth. The first of many men that day to receive a blowjob from Julie, his friend Walter, a still active, 81-year-old, parked himself between her legs to lick her pussy.

"What are you doing down there, Walter?" Jim looked behind him, while Julie was blowing him. "Why don't you fuck her? Can't you get it up anymore?"

"Just because I can't cut the mustard, Jim, doesn't mean that I still can't lick the jar."

Finally breaking free from the elderly men, Julie continued her search for Rob.

"Rob! Rob! Where are you? Rob! Rob!"

"Look! There's Julie! Grab her!"

A few dozen men, who barely could speak English, students of hers that she had successfully taught to read and write enough English to pass their citizenship exam, didn't need to know English to know where to stick their cocks.

"Julie! Julie! Julie!"

As if that was the only word they could understandably say in English they all chanted her name, while making love to this big breasted, blonde, blue-eyed, beautiful, American woman. Lifting her off the ground and bending her over, as if they were fucking America, one by one, they all fucked her up the ass from behind, while forcing her to blow them from the front. Too horrible to even watch, I covered my eyes with my splayed fingered hands, while setting up my video camera to record all the action to watch later in the privacy of my home, if you know what I mean.

Finally breaking away from her English as a second language American citizenship students, she wandered through the throng of naked men.

"Rob! Rob! Where are you, my darling? Rob! Rob!"

"Look! There's sister Julie. Let's get her!"

Her Bible students, not afraid to take sloppy dozens, penetrated her in her holiest of holy holes, her mouth, her ass, and her pussy. Accustomed to seeing Julie on her knees praying, never have they had so much pleasure in seeing Julie on her knees sucking.

"Thank you, God, for giving us Julie," said one Bible student.

"Suck my cock, Julie," said another student of the Bible.

"Fuck me, Julie," said another holy book practitioner.

Once again, after Julie had ended her religious experience with her students of God, she pushed her way through the mass of naked men.

"Rob! Rob! Wherefore art thou, Rob?"

"Look! There's Julie! Get her!"

Starbucks' customers after Starbucks' customers, men who lusted over her every morning for months, while she served them hot lattes gave her their own sexual version of a hot, facial lattes. Lining up in a single file line, as if they were waiting to order their cappuccinos, instead of having sex with Julie, they couldn't wait to cum all over her face, her hair, and her naked chest. Never has any woman, even a Japanese woman being given a session of Bukkake, had more cum ejaculated over every exposed inch of her naked body. Finally done with her orgy of Starbucks customers, she broke away again.

"Rob! Rob! Where the fuck are you?"

Trying to make her way out of the crowd of horny men, who hoped to break the record for the biggest sexual orgy, being groped by hundreds of horny men, losing count of how many men she fucked and sucked, she was soon drained of her energy and her innocence. Now willing to do anyone, just to get the experience over with and get away to find Rob, she relinquished control of her body to any man who wanted her. And they all wanted her.

"Look," said the mailman.

"It's Julie," said the UPS man.

"Let's get her," said her doctor and dentist at the same time.

Her first threesome, was with her mailman, who bent her over and fucked her like a dog, while the UPS man forced her to blow him, by pulling hard on her long, blonde hair and filling her mouth with all of him, when she screamed. Patiently waiting their turns, as if sitting in their own waiting rooms, while waiting for the doctor to see them, one by one, from her doctor to her dentist, to her hairstylist, to her Bible school professor, even grouchy old Mr. Jennings had his cock sucked by Julie. Nearly every man in town had their wicked way with Julie's beautiful body and no longer virginal mouth. So sore from being fucked up the ass, so very many times, never had she swallowed as much protein.

"Rob! Rob!" After every man was done with her, she continued her search for Rob. "Rob! Rob!"

Finally, thank God, to the rescue, Julie's father and future father-in-law pulled her from out of the huge crowd of naked men.

"Julie! Are you okay? Oh, my God, you have cum over every square inch of your beautiful, naked body," said her father.

"You poor, poor dear," said her future father-in-law, holding her up by cupping her breasts.