In the Office

Story Info
A young secretary who will do anything to impress her boss.
3.4k words
4.12
30.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE: DAVID

I was irritated when old Glenda quit her job to retire in the countryside with her husband. She had been my personal assistant for seven years, she knew my quirks and I knew hers. The old dear was a valuable secretary and I didn't relish the idea of change, not least at a time of upheaval at the law firm.

At her leaving party, as I handed over her carriage clock and card, I was already thinking about her successor. I was smiling at the old dear but my mind was elsewhere.

I asked HR why I had to pick the new secretary, rather than them, and they just shrugged.

So that's how a few days later I found myself behind my mahogany desk waiting for the new contenders.

The first one in was pleasing to the eye, long curly black hair and a large cleavage, fishnet stockings and red lipstick. Aha, I thought. Promising. I could picture myself fucking her hard against the office furniture.

But the interview did not go so well. I asked her about her qualifications and she brandished a long cv full of professional positions in different blue chip companies.

It turned out she was quite dull.

I asked her how she would react if I asked her for an unconventional favour and she just stared at me blankly. She said she would fulfil any administrative support the firm needed.

No rapport, no chemistry.

The second applicant was a man. That interview was over quickly. Number three: an ageing spinster. Number four, an idiotic woman with four children and an annoying manner.

But number five piqued my interest.

She walked in looking young and shy, dressed in a plain charcoal skier and white blouse.

Too young, I thought at first. But she held my gaze in a manner that belied her tender years. Her hair was shoulder length and she wore black tights.

PART TWO: KATE

I see you studying me from across this huge mahogany desk and you come in close you ask me how I am about following instructions. I look at you quizzically:

"I beg your pardon?" I'm obviously nervous as my blouse isn't the only thing falling apart

"If I ask you to perform a certain task...?" You rephrase then.

"It's done." I reply without skipping a beat.

"It's done...?" You press on, "No questions asked?"

I meet your sparkling ocean blue eyes "Why would there need to be?"

I notice you flex your hand holding the pen, clearly I've done something right. You grin. You like my wit, you like my ingenuity, and especially like my pretty face.

You clear your throat. "There is a final portion of the interview process - "

"Oh?"I reply - no idea where this is going.

PART THREE: DAVID

"A more hands on approach; tell me Ms. Ryan," I murmured. "This job can require some unconventional requirements. The hours are unpredictable. It isn't a nine to five role. Can you handle that?"

She nodded. Staring at me. "I will do whatever you require," she said.

"Anything?" I repeated.

She nodded. She was sat still on the chair in front of the desk.I couldn't tell if she was thinking what I was thinking, or whether she just meant professionally. I stood up and went around so I was standing behind her. I put a hand on her shoulder. She didn't flinch.

"Anything"? I repeated.

Without turning her head she nodded again.

I told her I wanted her to sit still, and not move, for as long as I asked her. She nodded, impassively.

I left the room and went to get some lunch, wondering whether I was testing her too far. I went to a local favourite restaurant and had a glass of wine and steak frites, taking my time. Enjoying a coffee.

When I slipped back into the office she was still sat in the chair, rigid, staring straight ahead. Just as I'd left her.

I felt a familiar stirring in my trousers. Her obedience attracted me. She may be an ordinary-looking young woman - hardly any chest to speak of - but still...

I sat behind the desk and went through some routine questions. I asked if she was experienced.

"Depends what you mean," she said. In her American accent. She sounded a bit nervous, but calm.

"Experienced, generally," I said.

I got up and stood next to her, her head just inches from my waist. I put my hand over her mouth and slid just one finger against her mouth.

"Lick," I ordered her.

She opened her mouth and I could see and feel her tongue against my fingertip. I moved the whole finger into her mouth.

"Suck," I said. She started to suck my one finger, taking it into her mouth. Still not moving. Still impassive.

"Very promising," I said, removing my hand, wiping the saliva on her cheek as I did so. "When can you start?"

PART FOUR: KATE

"Monday, Mr. Koshberre." I replied. Strangely turned on my having my own spit on my cheek.

"I will see you then Ms. Ryan." He moved to shake my hand. I took it - our touch was electric.

"Likewise. Mr. Koshberre. Thank you." I smiled sheepishly.

"Call me David." Your gaze molds into a stare.

I get the overwhelming sense you have some sort of alpha-male super complex. You value control - as do I. However, you value keeping it and I value loosing it.

"Kate." I stare back. I drop your hand, pick up my bag, and walk of the office.

The following morning while drinking my morning coffee and checking my email, the doorbell rings.

"Ms. Ryan, you have a delivery." Harris, my doorman is standing in the hall with a three silver Marchesa boxes.

Puzzled, I open the door. "Harris, I didn't order anything." I never in my life order anything from Marchesa.

"It's address to you." Harris replied.

I took the box in my hand and studied it; the return label read "DK LAW & ASS." How did they get my address? Probably through Human Resources... I signed for it, thanked Harris, and opened the boxes - I gasped: inside the first one was a gorgeous high-waisted black skirt with matching double breasted blazer. Underneath the black ensemble was a sleeveless blush top with a french lace cage neckline. The second box was a navy sheer blouse, silk legging with piping and a dark grey cape sweater. In the third box was two dresses; the first a forest green knee length dress with cap sleeves and the second a muted gold one with a tulip skirt that cut slightly higher. At the bottom of the third box was a note on the company letterhead.

"Please accept these clothes as a 'welcome to the firm' gesture. Consider them as your work uniform and enjoy them as well. I do hope they are the correct size - ask for Elise if they are not at the front counter the complementary Rose is delightful . Looking forward to seeing you Monday morning - D." Attached was his calling card.

He bought me clothes as a company expense? Is this a joke? Are my normal clothes not "good enough" to represent such an esteemed law firm? I wanted to called him immediately, I wasn't sure I could accept such a job anymore; but something stopped me. I thought back to yesterday afternoon, when he left me staring out the office window while he went to lunch - I sat statuesque for the hour and a half he was gone. I thought about how aroused I was licking and sucking his index finger. I certainly didn't think my parents, sisters, or friends would approve the sexual exploitations I was willing to go through to achieve a job; but Mr. Kosh - David possessed me in such a way I never experienced. He challenged me, but at the same time - granted me this ease. He made me feel incredibly sexy, but equally vulnerable. His eyes, his demeanor, his touch, overtook me. I wanted so much to be apart of his world - I was completely drawn him.

I set the phone down and hung my new clothes in my closet. I wouldn't think about it until Monday morning. That Monday came faster than I expected. It was 6:30 AM before I knew it. I had showered, eaten and slammed two cups of black coffee by 7:15. My makeup was done and everything set out to leave, but I was still in my bathrobe. Why did I feel I had to put off getting dressed until the last moment? Was I that nervous for my first day at the office? Perhaps I subconsciously felt putting on my designer wardrobe would change who I was. I dropped my robe in front of my mirror so that I was left naked - I still saw the same brown shoulder length hair, the same bright green eyes and naturally parted pink lips. I felt the same rounded breasts, the same dip to in my navel and hourglass curves. I felt the same contours of my legs and looked down at the same bright red toenails. I decided change was nothing to be afraid of. I Choose the black two piece suit and blush top. For an extra touch of sparkle I put on gold drop earrings.

I settled in to my new desk just before 8 AM. David walked in just a few moments later.

"Kate you look beautiful this morning. New clothes?" He winked at me.

I blushed. "They are. Thank you." I bit my lip and continued. "You have a 8:45, a 10:30, a 1pm and a 3:30 as well as a brief at 2."

"Excellent, I will be taking a lunch around noon. Care to join me?" You smile at me.

"If by 'join you' did you mean stare at a wall?" You flex your left hand, you seem uneasy at such a comment.

"No. I do beg you to reconsider Ms. Ryan." You throw me a bone.

"I'll meet you for a latte after work then." I throw it right back.

"Done." Your mouth forms a perfect line and you continue to your office.

I watch you come and in and out of your office all morning. Your clients and colleagues come and go, you shuffle papers and click away on your laptop. On some occasions you leave your office for 10 to 20 minutes. I wonder what you're doing, but don't dare ask how you may spend your personal time. I stay at my desk; mostly fielding calls, emails, and faxes coordinating appointments and typing various documents. I was caught between editing depositions and formulating an Excel spreadsheet when I began absent-mindedly put my pen in my mouth. I licked and sucked the cap, tapping it against my teeth and pulling it in and out of my lips. I turn the pen with my my thumb and taste the cool metal.

"Do you always have a pen in your mouth?" I jump up from my desk; immediately startled.

"I...um... I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there David. Force of habit - since college. Did you need something?"

You smile at me, pressing your tongue between your teeth and hand me a manila file.

"Yes. Could you proof these for the brief on Wednesday? Also I need you to come with me to chambers tomorrow afternoon."

"Absolutely." I take the file from him and notice a flash of silver in the sunlight - monogrammed cufflinks. You dress incredibly sharp in a navy suit and deep brown leather shoes.

You turn to leave and close your office door behind you. Moments later, my extension rang.

"Kate Ryan at DK Law and Associates."

"Kate, this is David. Can I see you privately in my office for a moment please?"

"No problem. Hang on."

"Thank you." The line clicked off.

PART FIVE: DAVID

I could not get that woman out of my head for a moment. I admired her nerve to meet my eyes the way she had Friday morning. As timid as she seemed, I sensed her attraction to a challenge - and not only in law. I would make her mine. I would own her. I refused to have her wear anything but the best, but nothing to let my co-workers see what a sex kitten she was to become. I'd buy her conservative skirts or black dresses from expensive department stores. Then I'd start bringing in underwear, chosen just for her. It's all quite gradual, it's about control. After a few weeks she would be wearing more conservative clothes on the outside and more slutty ones underneath, for example a latex corset and some crotchless panties with a small butt plug up her anus. But we build up to this quite slowly. Eventually, yes, I'd take her in the most nasty and passionate way...but not necessarily in the office and not immediately, no.

I hear a polite knock on my oak office. Without looking up, I tell her to take a seat. She crosses my legs and places her hands neatly in her lap, but keeps moving each finger over the other. She must be under the impression she's in some sort of trouble. I chuckle softly to myself so as she's not to hear me. She presents herself too easily for me - like a little bitch with her tail between her legs

"Is everything alright?" She chokes out.

"I feel I should be asking you the same question." I reply cool, calm, and collected. "Everything is perfect Kate, but I have something I'd like you to do for me."

"Anything." She perks right up. Eager to submit - I like that.

"I was hoping you'd say that, I must admit something to you Kate." I get up from your chair and sit on the edge of my desk.

"I've become obsessed with your mouth," I reach out to cup her chin.

"My..." Her finger moves to her lips.

I cut her off. "Hush." I whisper.

"Watching you suck my finger the other day and watching you do the same to that pen without a care in the world who may be watching makes me wonder what it will do when it's wrapped around my cock. All I can think about is your perfect lips, your perfect tongue - such a pretty little mouth..." Gently, I drag my thumb along her lip so it comes out to a soft pucker. "I wonder... all... the... things... it can do." I move in close to her. Her breast smells like orchids and her breath smells like coffee. I become familiar with the curves of her face. I memorize all of her so I can burn it into my memory for when I fall asleep at night, but it's her eyes I can't turn away from.

Then I kiss her. I slide my tongue past her lips and it circles around mine. She holds the back of my neck, and I run my fingers through her hair so that the clips falls onto the carpet. I move closer into her, taking her jaw in my hand. We become animals with each other, kissing and touching each other barely coming up for air. I feel her hands claw at my back and I squeeze her ass. Could she be wanting more? I want to test her. I reach my free hand up her panties, slipping one finger through the cotton to feel smooth bare flesh underneath. She shaves - I love an exposed cunt. As I begin to stroke against her pubic bone, hoping to work my way into her opening - our spell is broken.

"I - " She lets out a whimper and begins to tug at her clothes. She looks frantic and disoriented.. She bites her lip, scratches her arm, and places her hands behind her back.

"God, you are so sexy."

Her weight shifts from heel to heel. "I don't know what to say.."

Had she not heard that word before? Had no one ever commented on her beautiful face? Her attractive body? This was insane.

"Kate, you are like nothing else. I've never met anyone so oblivious to how attractive and sexy they are. I want to take you, and touch you, and own you. I have a very specific task that I need you to complete. You say that you will do anything I ask of you, but anything is easier said than done. I need you to truly perform for me. Now, my shoes are looking a little dull today and I need them shined. I want you to get on all fours like a little dog in heat, take your sexy mouth and lick my shoes clean. I want them so shiny, I can see my reflection in them. Kate, like any task, when it's not done correctly, there will be consequences. If my shoes are not to my expectations, you will tied up and spanked until you learn the discipline of following my instructions exactly. However, also like any task, when it IS done correctly, you will be rewarded appropriately. I will be at my desk doing paper work so do not expect me to coach you along. When you think you are finished with your task - and you better be sure you are - You are to sit back on your knees and say, 'Sir, are you pleased with me now?' and then I shall decided if I am pleased with you. Now get down."

Without an ounce of hesitation, you drop to all fours. Your hair falls in your face as you bow your head in pure obedience, stretching your pick tongue over the toe of my shoe. I overhear the sounds of you flicking your tongue against your teeth and running it over your lips. My toes begin to curl inside my shoes listening to the soft moans you utter as your saliva coats the leather. I love the pressure of your fingers over my foot as well - you're not shy from a good grip. I hear your shoes scrape the floor as you rock back and fourth. I know I told you I wouldn't pay any attention to you, but I can't stop myself from watching the way your ass sticks straight up in the air as your head bobs up and down. You fucking little slut. You work your mouth around my shoe just like it's a real live hard cock. You've done this before. I can only imagine how many times you have had some other man's prick down your throat until he blasts white, hot spunk into you. My cock begins to twitch beneath my desk. Oh my little Kate, there is so much you will do for me.

PART SIX: KATE

I cannot believe I was finding myself literally at another man's feet. Not just any man, but my boss. I move my tongue in tiny circles, first one way and then then other. My head moves up and down in a slow, controlled rhythm trying to push him farther and farther down my throat. When it gets to be too much, I take advantage of a trick an old boyfriend taught me - I pull back and use my hands. I rub David's shoe back and forth using each and every finger in my firm grip. His shoe is a much different shape than a cock and certainly much larger. I moan at the thought - big feet mean a big cock. I lapp at your shoe as if it's an ice cream cone. You have to cover every inch, licking up every drop before it melts. I lick one shoe and then switch to the to other. I love the sensation of taking you this way, I only wish you knew. I admit I wa a little hurt when you said you'd pay no attention to my efforts; half the fun of having any man is watching them become just as undone as me. I take my time, savoring every moment. It feels so much better doing something so naughty, so bad, so frowned upon. I lick, then lick some more. Finally, I am finished. Your shoes seem to sparkle as they catch the lamp light light on your desk. I take a breath and sit up on my knees just as you said. I watch you shuffle through papers and scribble something on a legal pad.

"Sir, are you pleased with me now?" I ask.

You look up. Our eyes lock just the way they did during my interview. Your eyes are oceans to me, you transfix me, and you pull me under until I feel as if I'm drowning in you. Just like in law, I sit and await the verdict.