In The Photo Shop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quick love." I said to her. "Spread your legs for me."

"What's that?" She said as she saw the roll of film.

"Insurance."

The two officers came back fully dressed just as I'd slipped it into her vacuous slit.

"We are going to go out on a limb here and take you lot back to the boat house so that you can get your gear and car and go home." I grabbed my towel and we all headed back out to the wagon. We arrived at the darkened venue and saw that the doors were all locked and we had no way of getting our gear.

"It's OK." I said. "Can we get a lift home then?" I said to the lads. They just nodded in agreement and in about half an hour, that's with Jo and Sharon giving us hand jobs, we were at our house.

"At least we know now where to come for a fuck." Said the driver. The four of us ran quickly into the house and fell about the floor laughing at what had just happened. It was now nearly four in the morning and all four of us stood about naked.

"Well it might be nearly breakfast but I need a beer. Bruce?" I said to him giving him the universal hand tilt gesture. He nodded of course.

"What about the film canister?" Sharon asked.

"Jo." Bruce answered. "Get it out."

"Lie down Jo." Sharon said rubbing he tits.

Jo did as asked and Sharon squatted over her face, She pulled her cunt lips apart and then sat on Jo's tongue which she had fully extended. After some extra licking of her clit and lips Jo slipped the film out of Sharon's hole.

"Now if we get hassled by the cops we have something to scare them with." I said wiping the jizz of countless orgasms off the canister.

"Good thing we work in a photo shop, hey."

After that night the four of us became regular sex partners and a few weeks later the two police officers appeared at the door. We could only be polite and let them in.. and fuck my wife again and again and again...