In The Temple of Kaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on his face told her how perfect this torture was. Sometimes, though useful, blades and pliers and acidic baths were not enough. This priest was young, admittedly raised by essential monks, and the innocence in those blue eyes was priceless. Beyond priceless.

Step one then, to tarnish and crush that innocence before she physically did more.

Kronos, she knew, would have likely had the priest cuffed on all fours by now, but she was far more patient. And for several moments she simply let his shuddering gaze try to find a safe place to look on her, and she stepped over, fingers barely brushing his as she took his wine glass away, setting it on a table. "Spill this and I'll have to summon the cleaning maids, and I would prefer us uninterrupted for now."

So close, she was so close to him, and the smile was back. "You may close your eyes now, Sanctuary. Unless, of course, you prefer to see me up close."

It was like an electrical shock when she touched his fingers with her own, an audible gasp wracking his throat as his eyes swept over her, so very close to him. He was acutely aware of the hot flush on his face, and a new pain, a sharp pain behind his robes and pants now tight.

He was grateful she had taken the glass, not wanting to pick bits of broken crystal out of his hand, but now he had no idea what to do with them. He fidgeted a few seconds before finally dropping his hands to his sides and gripping the edges of the chair tightly.

He almost flinched when she spoke his name with that damnable sweet smiling mouth, and there was a pause as his eyes continued to fix on her. He knew that he didn't want to look away. He wanted to stare, wanted to look not at the Cult tattoos, but at her body, the nude flesh, the never before seen other gender.

He wanted to see more.... but he didn't want her to know that.

A sharp exhale and he closed his eyes, the internal mantra of prayers dammed.

For a moment she hesitated with a dark smile he might have trembled to see, a true smirk, the smile of an Inquisitor when the breaking point was reached. The priest wasn't quite there, but this was....a good deal better than hooks or pliers, than cuffing him down and slicing through skin. Some bots renounced their faith if you pushed hard enough, but then their faith was weak to start. She doubted it would be the same for this young one.

"Look at you," she said softly. "Such a strong paladin in training, such a brave priest, to sacrifice yourself for your companions. And you will get a last request, yes, one last meal, but I think we can commence with the torture, just a taste of it, first."

And before he react her mouth, dark and sweet, was on his, tongue parting his lips as her hands held his shoulders, though if he meant to pull back, with his size, he easily could! And she pressed her hot lips to his shaking ones, swallowing his shocked gasp as her tongue stroked his.

12