In the Waves of Passion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a bulge in my trousers and was sure that Anjali would have been wet too.

"Ah," said Ferriha, "How lucky are you, Anjali... I'm jealous of ya," she sighed, "How badly I wish I could exchange places with you,"

I smiled.

"We envy you both," said Laura. "God knows how many undies needed to be washed tonight jus' 'cause of you two," she laughed and the three of us followed suit her. Next, she moved forward and very unexpectedly kissed both my cheeks and did the same to my newly-wed wife.

Ferriha booed and tooted. Then her desire got the better of her, and she budged and pecked a kiss right over Anjali's lips prolonging than normal. Subsequently, she duplicated her exploits with me. How I wanted to grab her and smooch her! But I behaved myself. We finally reached home amidst all this mischief and naughty-behaving.

Aunt Nina's 'inner cabinet' had already arrived there. Once settled down inside the house, Maziar and Shalizeh brought in the presents we had received. It was suggested that the gifts of the friends present should be opened before we retired.

Anjali and I ripped off a large box—presented by Maziar and Laura—that turned out to be full of sex toys: from vibrators to kinds of dildos to butt-plugs to goodness knows what. There was a lot of boos and tittering around the room.

"You didn't need me anymore after this," I mocked Anjali.

She poked me in the side but before she could reply Lewis spoke up.

"But man, she can't get pregnant with these... For that she sure needs yar's,"

This made Anjali go scarlet.

The next gift was from Lewis and Madelyn: an assortment of lingerie including a very sexy nightie for Anjali. Then we tore opened the largest of the packages. These were two paintings made by Shalizeh: a life-size portrait of Anjali in all nude and in the other I was penetrating into a pussy. The jeers once again rented the air in the room. Anjali and I went even redder.

"These are beautiful... superb, especially Anji's portrait. I didn't know you were such a brilliant artist Shalizeh," said I finally. "Thank you very much...every one of you."

"So, that's it," said Anjali.

"No," I hastened to add, "What've you got for us, Ferriha?"

Ferriha stepped forward and said jerking herself, "Me,"

Her jocular way caused an eruption of laughter. Then she handed us her present. It was an illustrated book on lovemaking techniques and position.

"Part two will be given to you in private,"

The crowd sniggered again.

"Okay, its time folks," said Nina Khala loud and clear. "Girls, prepare for the final round."

Anjali and I once again expressed our appreciation to everyone in the room.

Madelyn moved ahead and got Anjali up. I stood up too, thinking it was time to retire to our bedroom, nevertheless, I was told to stay back as all the ladies save our aunts strode Anjali away.

"What..." I faced Aunt Nina gesticulating my hands.

"I know you're getting' restless," replied Nina Khala, "but be assured you won't regret this delay."

"You're going to love these final touches," Manju Khala further explained.

"Ok," I replied with a sigh.

"Man, ya're one lucky son-of-a-gun," Lewis remarked, "The so caring Aunts and...a heck of a lovely wife," he drew out his thumb and winked.

After a few minutes Ferriha reappeared at the door and waved her hand to Nina Khala.

"It's time for you, Ned," Aunt Nina told me. "Say your goodbyes and come along with me."

I shook hands with the men while Manju Khala gave me a farewell hug.

Led by Ferriha, Aunt Nina took me to her bedroom.

"Remove your pants," said Aunt Nina in a matter-of-fact tone closing the door behind.

"What?" I was bewildered.

"Come on Ned," said Ferriha, "We both have seen you naked, so get stripped."

"What the hell –"

"Haven't you tried him yet, Nina?" Ferriha cut me in.

"Shut it Ferriha," then Nina Khala said to me, "And would you pull down your damn pants!"

Still perplexed and somewhat irritated, I began removing my trousers slowly.

"Hurry boy," asserted Nina Khala, "we don't have whole night here,"

As usual, I wore boxers underneath.

"Keep holding your pants," Saying so, Aunt Nina, very impassively, tugged my underpants down. "Take them off completely."

There was I, standing before two ladies, half naked with a flabby erection.

Ferriha took a small garment out of the bag she was holding. The blue-and-white silk outfit looked more or less like a brief. A little larger than a brief, it has a red ribbon like strings instead of elastic waistband and thigh-bands. She put them on the bed and took out another tiny piece of silk cloth. It was tube-like in shape; 7-8 inches long and 1 ½ inches in diameter—almost like a condom, but the opening had a ribbon inserted.

Ferriha sat down in front of me and said, "We need a hard-on man, not a jellyfish," She then asked Aunt Nina, "Shall I take it in mouth?"

"Better if you not," replied Nina Khala with a sign of irritation.

I stood silent, stupefied.

Ferriha held my flaccid cock in her hand. The moment she touched it, it gave a jolt as if awaking from sleep and start growing. Within just a few strokes, it turned semi hard.

"It's enough," said Aunt Nina hurriedly.

With a broad smile, Ferriha removed her hand and produced an aerosol from her bag and sprayed it on my dick.

"It's a delaying agent," said Ferriha as she took out lipstick like cylindrical stick. As she removed its cap, I realized that it was in fact a lipstick. She held my cock and start applying the lipstick on its head.

"It's a special lipstick, its edible," said Aunt Nina.

Ferriha painted the entire head of my dick into a brilliant shade of ruby. Then she applied some golden paint on it. Once she was satisfied with her job, she wore the tube-like cloth on my more-than-half erected cock and knotted the ribbon at the base of my dick; the silk sheath had concealed the whole shaft.

"Let Anjali disrobe what she's dying to get today." Ferriha said.

I saw both the ladies beaming from ear to ear.

Ferriha then grabbed the 'brief' and helped me pulled it on. As she tied the waistband ribbon, Nina Khala bent down and did the thigh ribbons. The crotch section of the brief was stuffed and fluffy, thus it had been evidently swelled up. The most notable and amusing feature was the sketch of a screaming cunt illustrate on the front; and the following verses were printed on it:

Cause of my joy and my bliss, Is hidden inside me, 'tis; Take it out to take it in, An' you never stop screamin'.

"That's lookin' great," said Aunt Nina straightening up. "Isn't it wonderful Ned? Anji had had some extra work to do...while it definitely will add up to fun."

I replied with a broad grin, first since we had entered the room.

"Thanks Ferriha," said Nina Khala, "It was here evil brainchild,"

"Thank you very much Ferriha,"

"This is part two of my gift," said Ferriha taking out another spray and sprinkled it over my crotch, the asshole and inside the thighs. "This is a special perfume with an arousing smell. Anjali will find it irresistible."

"I don't think she needs one," said I pleasantly.

"Nor do I. Still..." Then Ferriha stood up and added, "Now put on your pants, Ned... All's set Nina,"

"Would you please check if the girls are ready," Aunt Nina asked Ferriha and she dashed out of the room.

"What the girls doing Khala?" I asked fastening my trousers.

"Jus' wait my dear... You'll love the surprise that's in stored for you." Then she added, "And that surprise was also Ferriha's idea, in fact, Ferriha and Shalizeh's. Both are very loving and caring...and talented too."

"I'm so thankful to all of you Khala," said I hugging and kissing my Aunt.

Reciprocating my gesture, she said, "You're welcome my son... I'm proud of you...both of you. Now, remember," I felt a fine stringency in her tone, "Always, I repeat, always take good care of my girl...especially when you get married to that Sabeen girl."

"I promise Khala. I really love Anji."

After a about ten minutes Ferriha appeared and said to Nina Khala, "All's ready boss,"

"Thank God!" said Aunt Nina. "Okay Ned, you can go to yar wife... We'll all be leaving now,"

"Enjoy... Have fun," said Ferriha with a thumbs up.

Nina khala kissed my cheek and patted me to move.

I found everyone clustered at the door of my bedroom. They all cheered me, but the girls stopped me from letting in.

"What's this?" Instead of me Aunt Nina asked with an air of surprise.

"We came to know," told Laura, "that there's a tradition in Pakistan that before the bride leaves the reception with her hubby, her cousins hide the groom's shoes until he remunerates them."

"Who told ya that?" snapped Nina Khala. She then shot a sharp look at Aunt Manju and said, "It must be you, Manju!"

Manju Khala's face split into a wide grin and she winked at us.

"You..." said Nina Khala shaking her head. "Well," she addressed others, "This isn't no Pakistan...moreover the time has well lapsed for the ritual."

"Yeah, we realize that," replied Madelyn, "But we also know that there's some another similar customs too, so we've combine them and decided not to let Naveen in unless he pays us the toll."

I smiled over her use of word 'toll'. "Ok," asked I enjoying their game, "What do you want?"

"Money man, what else!" Madelyn said brusquely.

"How much?" I asked in similar tone.

"Jus' a thousand bucks," replied Ferriha abruptly.

"What!?!" cried Nina Khala, "Are you outta yar freakin' mind,"

"You too Brutus!" I exclaimed, addressing Ferriha.

She winked at me and said, "Sorry buddy...it happens."

"You're way off limits," said Aunt Nina with a touch of asperity. "Two hundred's enough,"

"Hey, hey, hey... Are you kidding?" yelled Laura.

On Manju Khala's intrusion, the ladies began haggling over the amount. [The bargaining between the groom and bride's female cousins and friends to settle on a price is also part of this South Asian tradition—SE.] After a lot of wrangling and haggling, the row settled at $600.

"I don't have that much cash on me," I told Nina khala under my breath.

"Don't worry, I've got it... I knew these smartasses would act funny,"

I handed over the cash to Madelyn. "You've really robbed me, Mandy."

"Ah! Man, its peanuts as compare to what you're gonna get inside, ya lucky devil," said Madelyn snatching the money.

"Okay girls, it's enough," said Aunt Nina, "Move yar butt now... Ned, you go in,"

The girls hurried away from the door and I stepped inside the dim-lit room. For a split second I felt if I had entered a wrong place; it was decorated with such flair that I could hardly recognize it. Laura and Maziar had done their job with finesse. A pleasant and fresh smell flurried across my nose. Suddenly warm and electrifying waves spread through my entire body and I felt my heart throbbing in my head. The sensation went deeper than my skin. It was inside my chest, it was inside my very heart. I was drowning in the waves of passion.

I saw layers of red rose petals overlaying the peacock blue bed-cover and in the middle of it was seated my sister, my love, and my bride. She had thoroughly covered herself with the customary wedding dupatta. [Dupatta is a shawl like garment usually made of Chiffon or similar sheer fabric worn by Indian and Pakistani women; traditional wedding dupatta has also embellished with adornment thus is fairly rich and heavy—SE.] All this was very South Asian setting and my heart gave another jolt.

As I stepped forward with quiver in the legs, something unusual struck my eyes that I was unable to decipher for the next few moments. Finally, I sat beside my charming bride and with shaky hands, I unveiled her face. Only then I realized that she was wearing no clothes except the dupatta, nevertheless, most of her body was aptly wrapped in assorted flowers and jewellery. Oh my God! She looked a stunning beauty, simply out of this world.

She craned her neck and looked straight into my eyes. Her lustrous face was beaming and alighted eyes were twinkling. Again, the 'magic' magnetic pulse activated and our lips smashed into a French kiss. Our fervour and libido, our passion and intensity, our greed and lust had taken over both of us. We were in a state of total frenzy—in a whirlwind of emotions. We have lost the sense of time. After what seemed eternity we unglued our lips and only then my eyes got the freedom to examine her body at length.

She wore traditional bulky gold earrings and from each ear three floral-strings extended backward merging into one. Hanging from neck was a heavy bib-necklace. Beneath it were lopsided floral-strings of white colour suspended from a strip around her chest creating an opaque cup that had enveloped Anjali's each breast. A bunch of pink flowers in a shape of triangle had covered her lower cleavage. Another floral girdle was fastened around her waist from which the off-shoots had stretched out downwards hiding her navel, twat and most of the upper thighs. In the middle of her crotch, where her cuntal opening would have been, a large gold pendant was fastened. My eyes then caught the glimpse of her forearms and forelegs that were clad in similar floral-strings. She also wore gold bangles on both wrists and a pair of anklets. Moreover, she was vaporizing such sweet blend of fragrance as though one had set a foot in a perfume factory. I haven't seen such a spectacular sight in my entire life. It was exotic, exquisite, and erotic all together.

"Anji," said I with bated breath, "Is it you or goddess Venus reincarnated?"

"Tum khud bhi tou kisi shehzadey ki teraan khubsurat lag rehey ho, YOU ARE ALSO LOOKING AS HANDSOME AS A PRINCE,"

I pulled off the dupatta from her and threw it on the floor. She was now clad only in flowers—a striking flower amongst other flowers!

"Oh my..." I exclaimed, "I'm lost at words... Unable to express how goddamn lovely you're looking, my love."

Pecking on my lips she pushed me on the bed, reclining. She was over me now. She unbuttoned my shirt after removing the bowtie and pressed her face into my hairy chest.

"Honey, I missed you so much that I was in pain," said she keep rubbing her face.

"Mujhey bhi patta chal geya keh mujhey tum se ketna piyaar hai. I ALSO REALIZED HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU." My hands caressed her back while her hands toyed with my locks.

She took her tongue out and began licking along as well. In between, she continued pecking on my facial features: eyes, nose, chin, and so forth. After a while she drew back down and unhooked my trousers.

"Aaram se, BE GENTLE," I told her as she began pulling them down. By then I have an unmistakable hard-on.

"Oh my..." She burst out into laughter as she observed my briefs. "What's this?"

"Isn't it amusing?" asked I.

"Oh yes, very naughty," she replied. "Whose idea was it, Nina Khala's?"

"No. Ferriha's,"

"Oh the devil... She's full of wicked ideas... In fact both of them, she and Shalizeh," Her eyes were fixed on my crotch. "Oh I sure take it out an' in an' see if it makes me scream," said she giggling.

As she essayed to untie one of the brief's ribbons, I stopped her form doing so.

"Why? Let me see what ya have here to give me."

"You've seen it before."

"Not my hubby's." She said looking into my eyes. "I wanna see what my lovely hubby has inside this screaming 'bitch' on his wedding night."

"Wait a little." I told her. "Let me deflower my gorgeous bride first,"

I lay her on the bed. She was looking terribly beautiful and I was unable to manage the pulses surging inside me. I showered kissed on all over her face, neck and ears. After when I could get better of myself, I very carefully took off both her earrings, licking subsequently each of the earlobes. Next, kissing each shoulder and going further down to the respective arm I finally remove her bracelets. I didn't touch the necklace, however. Kissing her neckline, my lips and tongue travelled upon her right tit. I pecked on the jasmine and began plucking them with my mouth. While my lips and teeth were busy exposing her boob, my hands were active rubbing her naked shoulders gently. In the same vein I moved to the other tit and soon both her boobs were fairly uncovered. Good Heavens! I have never seen her boobs so filled up and nipples so erect and hard. I took each tit in my mouth and suck and toyed with them over and over again.

She was breathing hard. Low soft moans whimpered out of her as her hands flirted with my hairs.

We again got engaged into another round of blissful watery kisses. Then I proceeded back southward, kissing all along, until I reach the lower floral sheath. My tongue was not disposed to get exhausted of licking my wife's enticing belly. During my tongue dabbing I exposed her belly button and dabbled in the navel.

She cried with joy.

The moment my face directed further down, she seized my head and whispered, "No,"

"Why?" said I with an air of surprise.

"Let me first see what you've in store for me in those naughty undies," she winked at me.

"You seemed too keen to see it."

"Keen! I'm dying to see it...take it..."

"Ok, as you wish,"

She asked me to get off from the bed, which I did. She sat on the bed and undone the three ribbons that had tied the brief on me one by one. As soon as the underwear was dragged down, my large hard-on enveloped in silk sheath popped up to her view.

"Good Heavens! What the hell..." cried she.

"You need to do more labour," I hissed.

Instead of using her hands, she untied the band with her teeth and pulled the silk off with her mouth.

My solid fucking rod, with its head painted, stood suspended in the still air. She once again broke into laughter as her eyes caught the glimpse of the painted cockhead glimmering with continual pre-cum. "Ferriha's an evil brains!"

She gently kissed the tip of my cock and then sucked the whole dick-head. "I'm dyin' to get the whole thing in my mouth,"

"Who's stopping, go ahead," said I.

"I want it to kiss my cunt first," said she. "Deflower your cock's companion, my love," saying so she threw herself on the bed with her legs still rooted to the floor.

I hurried myself between her stretched legs and resumed 'tongue-painting' from where I had left a while ago. The smell emanating from her crotch was intoxicating. The medallion that concealed her cunt hole, as I mentioned above, was steadfastly attached there. It took me time and tact to remove it from there. Ferriha indeed has an evil brains! Her pussy was all visible to my eyes now. God bless my soul! How many surprises I had to assimilate that night! I wondered. The entire twat was made up with warpaint. The golden and red paint was used lavishly but had fashioned the aesthetics to its finest. The cuntal lips were glowing with moisture evincing that the production of pussy juices were incessant. The titillating spectacle was too enchanting for me. It was indeed the acme of all the thrills that night: A sight that I was unable to steer away from my mind evermore. Even now as am writing this piece, the view is swimming with all its clarity and aura in front of my eyes. I perhaps was the luckiest souls on the planet Earth that night.

I wanted to kiss this prettiest pussy my eyeballs ever have a fortune to behold. As reading my mind, she made a strange request to me.

"Ned, apney cock se meri pussy ko piyaar kero. NED, LET YOUR COCK KISS MY PUSSY."

I cast a quizzical look at her.

"Have your dick over my cunt and rub it gently," she added.

I did what she had requested. I inserted just the tip of my cock's head into her pussy lips and plucked it out with a pop. From then onwards we called it Dickunt-kiss or just dickunt. After a few Dickunts, my mouth finally touched down on her pussy, and my lips and tongue got busy playing around. The intensity of my cunnilingus was so great that I provided Anjali her first orgasm as my wife in no time.