In Too Deep?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Can I get in some before I go,” he asked and climbed in the bed.

“Sure,” Lexie said and started suckin’ his dick before he took his pants off and laid down.

Us three in the bed naked. Suckin’ pussy and now a threesome, the night was full of surprises. Not sure what do, do I just watched her suck him or join her in suckin‘ him? I looked at Lexie and she looked at me and then back at him. I looked at his face and he licked his big lips and said

“Why don’t you join her.”

“It’ll be fun Lay come on,” Lexie said.

“No before you leave I want some,” I said and straddled his face.

He stuck his long strong tongue up my coochie I though it was a short dick. He pimp slapped his tongue all across my pussy. He put two finger up in my ass and I fucked his face and tongue until I came.

“Baby please don’t leave me,” I begged and climed down off his face.

“I’m sorry it’ll never happen again.” He said nothing. I looked into his eyes and he looked off to the side.

Once he was hard enough Lexie got her thang on and rode that big ass horse dick. He had her hips rockin’ her back and forth on his shit. She grabbed my arms and pulled me towards her. She put my hands on her tits and I caressed them. I sucked her nipples into my mouth and then did the same to the other one. I felt Craig’s hand on my ass. He put a finger in my pussy as I sucked Lexie’s tits. Lexy came on his dick and climbed off. I hopped on and started ridin’ it. His dick touched all the places his tongue didn’t and cleaned house.

I watched Lexie as she climbed mounted his face and he ate her too. Before I was able to cum, he pushed her off his face, and dismounted me and put me in doggy style.

“Suck her pussy” he said and mounted me from the back. Lexie slid her puss in front of my face and splash, in face first in her coochie I began to eat. I licked, slurped and sucked her clit as he dove in, slammed and rammed my pussy from the back. I sucked Lexie’s pussy like drinkin’ soup from a straw and she came hard in my face. An overnight pro if I say so myself.

Just watching her cum made me cum. She looked so beautiful when she came, she‘s suck in her bottom lip and wrinkle up her forhead just a little. When I came on his dick it was so hard I had the shakes. That is one thing I liked about Craig he had a way with knockin’ the boots to make you quiver for hours after he laid pipe.

“Here y’all come suck it,” he said snatchin’ it out my pussy and started jackin’ off. Lexy and I tooking turns suckin’ and lickin’ his dick until he came in our faces. We all cleaned up and laid there and fell asleep. When I woke up Lexy and Craig was gone and I was naked, my coochie was sore, and I was all alone.

“Come to find out later when I called her they left together and stayed together and still is together. Now bisexual and all alone I am in need of a friend and that is why I came to you Dr. Aidan,” I said.

“Aidan did you hear me?” I asked and sat up and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and her head back on her chair. I got up to see if she was sleeping and to my surprise she was not asleep. She had one hand in her blouse and the other hand up in her skirt fingering herself. She was moaning to herself so she didn’t hear me get up. Standing there watching her made me horny.

“Aidan,” I said and touched her arm. She damned near jumped out the seat. “Are you alright?”

“Yes Lay I am fine. What are you doing out of the seat?” She asked pulling her skirt down and began closing her blouse.

“Here let me help you with that,” I said and turned her chair around. I kneeled down between her legs and opened them. “Lay this is not right you can’t we can’t do this.”

“I don’t care if you don’t. You’ve been my friend for I don’t know how many years now so what we do is technically not doctor, patient stuff but shit between two friends. We can do what the fuck we wanna do.” I said and pulled her panties to one side. Her soft floral smellin puss was inviting. I ate of her lap like I was goin’ to the chair and that was the last meal I would ever have. My tongue rolled around her sweet smellin’ puss and sent her wild. She came twice back to back in my mouth. The taste of her cum was delicious. I got up, wiped my face, and all was silent.

“Wow girl I never knew it could be good,” she said and fixed herself.

“What do you want to do now?”

“If I knew that I don’t think I’d be here now Doctor. I’m mad at Lexie ‘cause she betrayed me, I’m mad at Craig cause he left me for my best friend. I’m mad at myself for everything and I know not what to do about it. Well Aidan I have to go now we’ll get together another time.” and got up to leave.

“No,” she said, “I’ll get with you after my last patient, I’ll page you.” I turned to her and smiled. “I know how to help you with your problem.” I nodded my head and left the office feelin’ better than when I came in. I cleaned up and left the building.

12