Incest, Joey's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

Struggling with my constraints, I felt terror well up inside me as the lawyer's assistant approached. She was a total sex bomb. Her areolas peeked out of the low cut top she wore and every step was sexual poetry in motion. She stopped directly in front of me and stared into my eyes briefly, before dropping her gaze to my penis.

Ms. Barns licked her lips and slowly reached up to massage her large breasts, making sure she pushed them high enough to expose her hardened nipples before going on. Her hands dropped, caressing her body, and then stopped to push hard between her legs.

Inch by inch she gathered up her short skirt with her left hand, while keeping it pressed tight to her love mound. With her right, she reached out and cradled my penis in her palm and moaned softly. She began stroking me just as her dress lifted to present me, and the jury, a clear view of her pussy -- a pussy covered in neatly trimmed brown pubic hair.

I tried to scream but couldn't. Frantically, I struggled against my bonds as Ms. Barns worked my cock and slipped her long fingers between her labia, massaging and moaning louder. It was clear case of entrapment!

I grew hard in her hand. Not satisfied with a beginning erection Ms. Barns continued until I stood at full mast, hard, with pre-cum glistening at my opening. Pulling her fingers from her pussy and dropping her skirt, she turned to the jury and proudly displayed her handy work as she licked her fingers.

The words came to me like many dreams, slow -- drawn out -- and carried an unforgiving sting.

"Shhhhaame -- shhhaame -- on -- youuuu - Joooey."

I twisted my head to look at the women, as Ms. Barns turned the table making sure every jury member had clear view of my erection. Abby, Jean and Andrea all held out their index fingers, rubbing them as they point at me, calling out shame on you.

"Very good Ms. Barns...Ms. Barns - I don't think that will necessary...Ms. Barns?" the prosecutor called out trying to get the attention of the woman now squatted and licking the pre-cum from my cock head.

Satisfied, MS. Barns rose and left my cock swaying and throbbing. I screamed out to no avail, the sound muffled by the tape.

"As you can plainly see this man needs little provocation...And I ask you all, what woman might resist such a sizable appendage? Even my lovely assistant is under this mans spell after so little time!" The prosecutor went on addressing the jury directly and stared into the eyes of all the women jurors.

"I object your Honor!" My lawyer called out. A small amount of relief washed through me as I felt this travesty would be rectified, when a new horror met my eyes. Walking out from behind me to address the court, I saw my father!

"Your Honor...clearly you can see the attention lavished so well by Ms. Barns would have the same affect on any man! Even I have been affected!"

I nearly fainted when my father, after much effort, produced his full erection and stepped towards the judge's podium. Unabashed the judge peered down, inspecting my father's erection and then sat back.

"Proceed councilor."

My father turned towards me and held up his thumb and grinned.

"If it pleases the court...and my esteemed colleague...I would like to ask the fair Ms. Barns to assist me."

"I have no objections your Honor...Ms. Barns would you mind?"

Ms. Barns again sauntered her way out in front of the court and stopped next to my father, ogling his erection.

"Now, Ms. Barns, if you'd be so kind, please administer the same attention on me, as you were on Mr. Harmon before you sat down. I would like to address the jury as you do so." My father said smiling at her.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I would ask you all to look at the plaintiffs in this case...take a long, hard, look as Ms. Barns performs her courtly duty. Please inspect the exhibits offered there and ask yourself...just what would you do? If constantly surrounded by such delights, surely none of you could deny the possibility that my client was the one seduced...trapped in a house of sex and desire created by the very exhibits you now see!"

I groaned and watched Ms. Barns hungrily suck on my father's cock, as my father went on.

"The prosecutor would have you believe that because a voluptuous lady massaged this mans penis he is some sort of demon for growing erect! I too am erect and Ms. Barns will shortly bring me to the just end of her attentions...and she's enjoying it -- is she not?"

I groaned again at his dramatic pause and closed my eyes.

"I challenge -- NO demand -- that every male in this court room stand and prove that they haven't been affected by either the exhibits or Ms. Barns!"

'Oh My God -- oh God, he's insane! He's going to get me castrated!' I thought, squeezing my eyes tighter.

A murmur traveled through the court room and I heard feet rustling. When small gasps began I slowly opened my eyes to see every male standing, including the judge, each having a large bulge in their pants!

"I rest my case!" My father commented forcefully and then groaned out when Ms. Barns brought him to climax. His legs buckled slightly but, somehow he stood his ground as the first load shot out into her mouth.

Abby, Jean and Andrea were all talking excitedly when Ms. Barns removed her lips and rapidly stroked my father's cock, letting the cum shoot out in long milky white streams.

With a demonic scream one female jury member stood and tore her clothes off, catching everyone's attention, as she jumped from the jury box brandishing a straight razor.

"He's the devil - the devil I tell you! He's got us under his spell and only cutting off his cock will save us!"

I screamed bloody murder and wildly looked for help as the woman grabbed my stiff cock and raised the razor...

"Joey! Joey what's wrong...wake up Joey...wake up!"

~

Sweat poured from my pores, I was soaked. My screams died away, leaving my throat dry and lips parched. I looked up into Andrea's panicked eyes and it took seconds for me to recognize her but, much longer for the fear to subside inside me.

"Andrea? What...what are you doing here? I thought..."

"I know it's crazy but...I'm nuts about you Joey. I don't care what's happened and I realized that as I was driving away."

"You don't care?" I groaned out, forcing my self to sit up.

"I won't tell a soul Joey, no one I promise!"

My relief must have been obvious, as Andrea smiled. I shook my head trying to get a full grip on what I'd just heard when Andrea went on, with a faint tint of red spreading across her cheeks.

"If..." She started out, her embarrassment fully registering.

"If what Andrea?" I cut in, wondering if a payoff might be involved for her silence.

"If they'll let me...you know...join in?" She asked demurely, finishing her question.

Stunned to silence, I mouthed the words "holy shit" as Andrea looked away. Unable to talk, my mind was raced over the implications, not to mention the possible added pleasures of Andrea's request.

"Jooey...say something! Don't you want me to -- would they be angry?" Andrea pleaded softly, as she turned to face me once again.

I reached out, placing my hand on Andrea's bare thigh and started to reply,

"I...I don't know what to..." just as the front door slammed open and Abby bounced in.

"Hi! What's going on you guys!" In unison, Andrea and I turned with dumbfounded stares and weak smiles, looking at Abby's bubbly grin. I felt Andrea's small hand slip inside my bare thigh and squeeze. She melted my fears and created an enormous desire to rip her clothes off in front of Abby. My smiled widened as that thought coursed through my mind, knowing my sister would gladly watch, if not willingly join in.

"Abby...where's mom? You two won't believe the news!"

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers
12