"Incest Submission": Mom & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Makingmommymine: Mommy-slut.

Makingmommymine: Mommy-slave.

The name calling was too much for Sara, who finally let go as her orgasm erupted through her, rating a ten on the Richter Scale.

Submissivemom: Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

Simon, meanwhile, shot a load up in the air as he debased his mother.

Neither mother nor son typed for a couple of minutes as they recovered from their online kink.

Sara finally typed, her body still trembling with aftershocks of pleasure.

Submissivemom: Thank you, Master.

Makingmommymine: For what?

Sara felt silly for her last words.

Submissivemom: Allowing me to cum, Master

Makingmommymine: Good Mommy-pets come often.

Sara hoped that was true.

Submissivemom: Whenever you wish, Master.

Simon eventually typed again, curious if he could push her further...make her do something that would test the reality between online role playing and real obedience.

Makingmommymine: Want task one, Mommy-slut?

A chill went up Sara's spine at the thought of a task. Curious and excited to comply she responded.

Submissivemom: Yes, Master.

Makingmommymine: Wipe pussy juice all over those cute cock sucking lips of yours.

Sara obeyed the task. She had tasted herself before so this was actually a trivial task.

Submissivemom: Okay, Master.

Makingmommymine: Now go give your son a good night kiss...on the lips.

Sara gasped. The fantasy role play had been a lot of fun and brought her her biggest orgasm in an eternity...yet it was one thing to role play incest and something else to purposely commit it.

Noticing she was probably hesitating on the task he tried to keep pushing her.

Makingmommymine: Now, Mommy-pet or I go and find myself another slutty mommy to train.

Sara was suddenly worried she wouldn't be allowed to chat with him again and gave in.

Submissivemom: I'll do it, Master.

Makingmommymine: Good! Understand I will know if you don't do it but say you did.

Sara couldn't fathom how he would be able to know such a thing, but decided to just do the simple, slightly naughty task.

Submissivemom: I'll do it now, Master. I don't just role play...I really obey.

Makingmommymine: Go and come back once you kiss your son with pussy juice lips.

Simon quickly slid his computer under his bed, tugged up his underwear and pyjamas and pulled out a book to read. A minute later, giddy with excitement that his mom may obey him, he heard her bedroom door open.

Sara walked to her son's bedroom door and paused. This was silly. Yet, she felt compelled to complete the inappropriate task. Taking a deep breathe, she knocked on Simon's door.

"Come in," Simon called out, not believing she was actually obeying him.

Sara took yet another deep breath before walking in her son's room. Once in, she asked, "What you up to?"

"Just reading before bed," Simon answered.

Sara walked to his bed and said, "I'm getting ready for bed and thought I'd better give you a kiss goodnight before you went to sleep."

"You haven't kissed me goodnight in years," Simon said, trying to act as if this was a surprise.

"Well, that was a mistake," Sara said. "There is nothing wrong with giving your child, no matter how old they are, a goodnight kiss and hug."

"I'm eighteen," Simon protested, continuing to test his mother's resolve to obey.

"Just shut up and give your old hag of a mother a kiss goodnight," Sara said, desperately wanting to get it over with and fulfill her first task.

She leaned in and kissed him on the lips as instructed by her new Master.

Although it was just a subtle taste, a subtle smell, Simon knew without a doubt that his mom had obeyed his order and put her cunt juice on her lips. His cock flinched as she stood back up, her cheeks going red.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," she said cheerfully, before heading out.

"Goodnight, Mom," he replied.

Once out of her son's room, she returned to hers, feeling a sense of fulfillment at completing the task.

Simon pulled out his computer, exhilarated that his mom had obeyed his sexual order.

Sara returned to her computer and typed.

Submissivemom: I did it, Master.

Makingmommymine: Good, Mommy-slut. How did it make you feel?

Submissivemom: Nervous at first, but then the excitement of the task took over.

Makingmommymine: you got turned on kissing your son?

Submissivemom: Yes, Master.

Makingmommymine: You really do want to be a Mommy slut don't you?

Submissivemom: Yes, Master.

Makingmommymine: Tomorrow's task...task 2. Ask him to give you a foot massage. Open your legs enough that he can see between those sexy legs of yours.

Sara thought this would be a doable task.

Submissivemom: Yes, Master.

Makingmommymine: of course, you won't be wearing panties.

Submissivemom: Mmmmmm...naughty.

Makingmommymine: Yes, and you are a naughty Mommy

Sara loved the name calling and the twisted kink of the role playing, still not believing these small tasks were going to cumulate into actual sex, but fantasy is fun.

Submissivemom: Yes, I am.

Makingmommymine: I need to go to bed, my sexy, slutty Mommy-slut.

Submissivemom: Okay, Master

Makingmommymine: of course, no touching yourself or orgasms without my permission

Submissivemom: Of course, Master

Makingmommymine: good night, Mommy-slut-to-be.

Submissivemom: Good night, Master.

Simon logged out, thrilled with his good fortune. Before today, mom was just a constant stroke fantasy. But now, it was a growing possibility that he could not only fuck his mother, but make her his personal slut.

Simon jerked off one more time and went to bed giddy with possibility.

Sara also went to bed with mixed emotions. She knew she was the mother; she knew such thoughts were morally wrong; yet Simon was the mirror image of her deceased husband, and her urges betrayed her parental role...she wanted a real master and she wanted it to be her son.

.....

After school the next day, Simon came home curious if his mom would ask for a foot massage.

Sara came home late from work, having a parent-teacher meeting about a student with attendance issues. Asking her son for a foot massage because her feet were sore wouldn't be a lie, her feet were killing her.

Simon was watching television when his mom came home, purposely being available for his mom's request if she decided to obey her task.

Sara walked into the living room, heels in hand, her toenails, freshly painted red this morning showcased in her tan nylons. "Hi, sweetheart, learn anything riveting at school today?"

Simon answered, planting another seed in his seduction of his mother, "A strange theory in psychology class."

"What theory is that?" Sara asked, sitting on the couch with her son.

"Sigmund Freud's Oedipus complex," Simon revealed, knowing she knew what it was based on yesterday's online chat.

"Pardon?" Sara asked, shocked at the strange coincidence of her son's words.

"Oh, just some silly theory about a son's obsession with his mother," Simon continued.

"I see," Sara said, playing innocent. "So what is the hypothesis of this theory?"

"It's kind of awkward to talk about," Simon said, trying to draw her in even more.

"You started it young man," Sara said, as she sat down and put her feet on his lap and asked sweetly, "Can you massage Mommy's feet, they're killing me."

His cock instantly stiffened under the pressure of her nylon-clad legs. "I'd love to," he almost too eagerly agreed, the fantasy of touching his mom's nylon legs finally coming true.

As he massaged her feet, which felt amazing (Sara forgetting how great it felt just to be touched by a man), she said, hoping her interest in the incestuous theory would be a hint to her son that she was game if he was. "So tell me about this theory."

Simon explained the entire theory as he had learned it in class while massaging her silky feet. He was in son heaven and wanted this to last as long as possible.

As Sara tried to listen, she felt her son's hard cock underneath her leg.

"So," she said, moving her legs apart slightly as instructed yesterday to give her son a glimpse of her naked crotch, "this theory is by Freud?"

"Affirmative," Simon nodded, as he realized his mom had now officially obeyed every order given by him.

Sara noticed her son peek between her legs and felt a slight wetness leak out...she felt both shameful and excited...a mixture of conflicting emotions which confused her greatly.

"And this theory is widely recognized?" she asked, continuing to show interest in the incest theory.

"According to my professor," Simon answered, continuing to give quick looks between her legs.

"What do you think?" she asked, pressing her leg down ever-so-slightly, the thrill of being so close to his cock turning her on even more.

"I am not sure how to answer that," he answered, sensing he could just take her here and now. Yet, he wanted to draw it out, pull her deeper into his web of submission. He suddenly jumped up, rushed to his bedroom up and left his mother, hopefully leaving her with mixed messages.

Sara sat there mortified. She had pretty much thrown herself at him and he had felt so uncomfortable that he had to leave.

Later that night, she went online and hoped to find her new Master online.

Excited to find him there, she quickly messaged him.

Simon was online, hoping his mother would come online.

Submissivemom: Master...things have gone terribly awry.

Makingmommymine: What happened?

Submissivemom: He rejected me.

Makingmommymine: More details...my pet. Things are never that black and white.

Submissivemom: I got him to give me a massage, I opened my legs slightly and when I asked him to explain the Oedipus Complex he got up and left.

Makingmommymine: How long did he massage you?

Submissivemom: 10 minutes.

Makingmommymine: So he obviously enjoyed massaging you.

Submissivemom: I guess.

Makingmommymine: You got to keep in mind Mommy-slut that his biggest fantasy is likely fucking u and when all of a sudden it was possible...

Submissivemom: I don't know...

Makingmommymine: Trust me...I know...I am a guy...we all think the same

Submissivemom: Really?

Makingmommymine: EVERY son wants to fuck his mother...usually sexually dominate them...your son is no different

Submissivemom: He isn't a normal boy

Makingmommymine: That only makes it more likely. Is he a computer geek?

Submissivemom: Yes, how did you know that?

Makingmommymine: Just a hunch. Do you have a vibrator?

Submissivemom: A few.

Makingmommymine: Is your son home?

Submissivemom: In his room.

Makingmommymine: Get a vibrator and fuck yourself with it my pet mommy

Submissivemom: Yes, Master

Sara quickly obeyed, her cunt burning. She grabbed her eight inch black vibrator, slid out of her skirt and returned to her laptop. She began pumping it in her soaking wet pussy as she typed.

Submissivemom: I'm fucking myself Master

Makingmommymine: what is your son's name, slut?

Submissivemom: Simon

Makingmommymine: Call me Master Simon, slut.

Sara moaned at the order, the role playing becoming intensely exciting.

Submissivemom: Yes, Master Simon.

Simon smiled at the continual obedience of his mother. He figured he would give her a couple more tasks before going in for the kill.

Makingmommymine: Good, Mommy-slut.

Submissivemom: Thank you, Master.

Makingmommymine: What do you want your son to do to you?

Submissivemom: To make me his mommy-slut

Makingmommymine: What will you do for him?

Submissivemom: Anything.

Makingmommymine: Suck his cock?

Submissivemom: Yes.

Sara imagined being on her knees servicing her son.

Makingmommymine: Take his cock in your cunt?

Submissivemom: God, yes.

Sara's orgasm was building to a climactic peak.

Makingmommymine: How about your ass, Mommy-slut...will you allow your son to fuck your ass?

Sara had never had anal sex...with a man...although she had bought a butt plug that she had worn a couple of times

Submissivemom: I have never done that before.

Makingmommymine: Never? Not even with your finger or a toy?

Simon was fishing for more information about his mother's sexuality

Submissivemom: I have a butt plug and have worn it a couple of times

Makingmommymine: You will wear it all day tomorrow at work

Sara blushed...feeling a bit slutty with the idea that she would be teaching students who would be oblivious to the reality their teacher had a butt plug in her ass.

Submissivemom: Oh my, yes, Master...that is so naughty

Makingmommymine: Master who?

Submissivemom: Master Simon, sorry sir.

Makingmommymine: Go put it in your ass now, Mommy-slut

Submissivemom: BRB

Sara again obeyed without hesitation, even though she was close to orgasm. After grabbing the rarely used butt plug and lube, she returned to her bed and awkwardly put the plug in, creating a brief burn. Grabbing her vibrator, she slid it back in her cunt, creating her own first ever double penetration.

Simon, meanwhile, wondered if his mother would really obey such an order.

Submissivemom: Back.

Makingmommymine: Is the plug in your ass?

Submissivemom: Yes, Master and I have my vibrator back in my cunt.

Simon, dying to know if that was true, decided to push his luck.

Makingmommymine: Show me!

Sara didn't hesitate; she moved her computer down a bit and awkwardly took a picture of her two holes currently being filled.

Submissivemom: I hope you like, Master.

When the photo arrived, Simon gasped. His mother had obeyed.

Makingmommymine: Good Mommy-slut. I think you're ready to continue with your seduction of your son.

Although he had originally thought to take a few days to seduce his mother, he decided he was going to fuck his mom tomorrow. Tomorrow was Earth Day and his mother had been a major stickler for following the Earth hour in the evening where all electronics and lights are shut off. Usually, they just used candles and played board games...but Simon had something much better in mind for this year's Earth hour.

Submissivemom: Yes, Master.

Makingmommymine: I want you to cum now.

Submissivemom: Yes, Master.

Sara began pumping the vibrator into her fevered cunt as she read her new Master's words.

Makingmommymine: Tomorrow you are going to submit to your son.

Sara gasped at the confident words.

Makingmommymine: To become his personal fuck-toy

Makingmommymine: His mommy-slave.

Makingmommymine: His mommy-slut.

Sara's orgasm was almost there...the nasty incestuous words bringing her closer to climax.

Makingmommymine: His mommy-pet.

Makingmommymine: Come...Mommy...come for Simon...your Master

Sara came when her online Master spoke as if he was her son...making the role play feel so real.

Makingmommymine: Now my slut...you incest slut...you mommy slut....

Submissivemom: cominggggggggg

Makingmommymine: Master Simon is happy

Sara kept the role playing up, even as her body continued to tremble.

Submissivemom: Thank you Master Simon...I love you son

Makingmommymine: Tomorrow is Earth Day

Submissivemom: I know

Makingmommymine: You will spend your hour without power becoming your son's sex slave

Submissivemom: Oh my

Makingmommymine: This isn't a suggestion...but an order

Sara was willing to take the risk...if only she knew for sure her son would be okay with it and not freak out.

Submissivemom: How?

Makingmommymine: A few choices. One is to just drop to your knees and fish his cock out; another is to accidently land on top of him and see what happens; another is to play truth or dare;

Submissivemom: Truth or dare...that could be fun.

Makingmommymine: You figure it out, my slut. I need to go. I will be unavailable tomorrow but I expect a full report of your successful seduction on Sunday.

Submissivemom: Okay...but I am very nervous.

Makingmommymine: Just remember...he wants to fuck you.

Submissivemom: I hope you're right.

Makingmommymine: Trust me I am.

Submissivemom: Okay.

Makingmommymine: Now keep that plug in your ass and go give your son a kiss goodnight...that should be a regular thing now.

Submissivemom: Should I put some pussy juice on my lips?

Makingmommymine: Of course...good night

Submissivemom: Good night Master

Makingmommymine: Good night Mommy-slut

Sara closed her laptop, put on her panties and robe and, after covering her lips with her juices, headed to Simon's room.

Simon clicked out of chat and started working on his iTunes playlist just as his mother walked into his room.

"What is my adorable son up to?" Sara asked.

Simon joked, playing with his mom, "Just watching porn."

Sara gasped, "Really?"

"I am eighteen," Simon pointed out.

"So you are," Sara said, after getting past the surprise of Simon's reaction, she figured she could use this to her advantage. "I suppose it is nylon porn?"

"Pardon?" Simon asked, surprised right back.

"Oh honey," Sara said, moving to his bed, "I know you have a nylon fetish."

"H-h-how?" Simon stammered, his offensive seduction suddenly now being powered by his mom.

"Oh sweetheart," Sara said, sitting on the edge of his bed, the anal plug going deeper in her ass, trying to push the idea of sex with her as a possibility, "I know that you check out my legs, especially when I'm in nylons."

"You dooooooo?" Simon asked, surprised.

"It's natural," Sara shrugged, before adding, "at least according to that theory you were telling me about yesterday."