Incestory: Kiska

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

*****************************

My Father snapped my thoughts back to him by pulling my hair and banging my face against the desk.

"Please!" I cried even though I knew it would only make him worse.

I guessed he didn't like being ignored when he was trying to make me miserable - I must have given myself away by smiling.

He smashed my face into the teak again.

"Papa, please stop!" I begged.

"Shut up!" he snarled.

He continued banging my face down in time with the thrusts of his hips to make sure I didn't drift off again.

I moaned and pursed my lips, like he liked me to, but I was somewhere else - kissing my Naiad and drifting back into the cold deep water.

He came in me - I felt the hot splashes against my Cervix and a strange wonderful throbbing sensation I'd never felt before. I could almost visualize the process in my mind as my Uterus contracted at a high frequency ... drawing his wicked degenerate sperm into my womb.

I gasped for air like a drowning man as the sensation caused me to have a little orgasm of my own despite my revulsion.

"Moya Kiska!" he grunted and released my hair after rudely banging it down one last time.

I imagined I tasted caviar and the image of the glade melted away ... maybe I was crazy but it almost seemed like he had pulled me from a certain blissful doom with his vicious lust.

"Now," he said, "I will find your little lover," he pulled his pants up, "and I will fuck her too."

I knew it instinctively, the instant it had happened - the tingling inside me was unmistakable - I was pregnant.

*****************************

Lev wouldn't look at me when I got in the car. Nor would he as we drove back to my flat - he knew what had happened somehow.

I watched the streets and people pass as we maneuvered through traffic.

Out of the grey landscape appeared a splash of color - on a row of posters glued to a spray-painted covered wall.

"Stop the car!" I shouted.

"What?" he caught my eye in the rearview mirror for the first time.

"Stop the car, NOW!"

He pulled over to the curb and I practically flew out of the back door. I stumbled across the sidewalk before regaining my balance.

People turned to stare.

We must have made an interesting sight - me in the Chinchilla fur and leather boots sprinting down the street the way we'd come, and Lev, in his gangster uniform, in close pursuit.

I slid to a stop and read the poster. Lev nearly collided with me, grabbing my arm for balance.

There she was! My Vivian!

She was in a canary yellow gown in the center of a row of exotically dressed models. She was the crown jewel in a tiara of human beauty. The poster was an advertisement for a Charity Ball being held for the citizens of Piter ... and it was in the city tonight.

"She's very beautiful," Lev said sweetly and pointed her out, "your woman."

He let me go.

"Will you take me to see her?" I asked him.

He looked at me and his eyes softened.

"Yes," he smiled kindly.

Maybe he wasn't so tough after all ... No ... I reconsidered ... by taking me, he had to know he would be risking my Father's wrath, his career, and possibly his life.

*****************************

I let him make love to me after I showered away my Father's semen ... the semen left over that would never reach the prize one of them had already claimed.

When he fucked me, he was gentle and slow. He wasn't trying to rush like so many of the others and seemed concerned with really enjoying me to the fullest.

I ran my hands over the hard muscles of his arms and chest as he slid in me, enjoying the sensation of him filling me. He was longer and thinner than my father and it was a pleasant change.

When I sensed he was close to cumming I held him in me and wrapped him in my arms and legs. He was the only man I'd enjoyed having for a long time and I wanted to enjoy myself to the fullest as well.

"I will cum in you if you don't let go!" he warned.

"It's alright," I moaned, as I stroked his lower back with my fingertips.

He slowed to an extremely pleasurable pace and moved his hips in tiny circles.

The movement maximized the sensation of his body against my clit and I felt myself rushing up to meet him half-way from deep inside.

"Elenya!" he moaned and released inside me.

I released as well and we rocked together in simple pleasure until we melted into sleep.

He smelled like leather and gun-oil.

*****************************

In the evening, Lev drove me to St. Petersburg's most exclusive dress shop, the one place where I knew I could get a dress nobody else would have, the place I'd seen Vivian's jumpsuit.

He waited in the car while I shopped. I could almost feel his presence nearby and it was a bit comforting to have him there. I guess it's the comradery you feel when you are in a deadly conspiracy with someone.

The shopkeeper was a woman in her fifties with strands of grey coloring her dark hair and a beautiful strand of pearls around her neck.

She was dressed in one of her finest pieces. It was a tight strapless deep-purple sheath dress that flared below the knee.

It made her look twenty years younger although the effect would have been less if she wasn't so obviously thin and pretty for her age.

I was envious. She looked fantastic in the dress and I could never afford it, not without asking my father for the money.

"I see you like the one I wear," she smiled, "It is very precious."

"You look so beautiful!" I gushed.

"Oh, you are an angel," she smiled and looked into my eyes, "Aaaaah, and you are in love."

I must have looked confused for a second. Because she studied me carefully trying to gauge my thoughts. A good salesperson must try to anticipate the customer's needs.

"I do love her," I said out loud.

"I see," the woman's voice was kind, not the tone one would expect when hearing someone announce they were in love with someone of the same sex.

"I've only known her a night ... ," I needed to confide in someone, " ... and she may leave soon."

The woman smiled knowingly and nodded politely.

"I don't know where she is now and if I don't find her I think I'll die and ... Kiska ... the Woman in the Mirror ... she'll die and I'll never see the ferns ... or feel the wind again ... or kiss the Naiad under the oak and drown in the roots and It'll probably die anyway and so will Lev and the baby and my son will be lost to me and my father will hurt us ... that fucker!"

I didn't have any idea what I was saying I was just saying it. Until I finally just stopped and broke into tears.

I crumbled to the floor and the woman rushed to me and held me, rocking my head against her freckled breasts above the neckline of the magnificent dress.

"Shhhhhhhhh," she held me and soothed me, kissing my forehead like a mother, "You aren't the only woman who's ever gone mad from love, my Dear."

*****************************

She gave me the dress.

"I know who you are, Elenya Chominkov," she'd said, "And I know who your bastard father is. He extorts enough money out of me - and if helping you is hurting him in some way - then you may have it."

*****************************

Lev gaped at me and I swore drool was going to fall out of his mouth.

I stood in front of the mirror in my room wearing the gifted dress and the Chinchilla. I was holding my hair above my head with my left hand. He stood behind me and held the last of the packages we'd collected from under the bed.

So far I'd found a brilliant little diamond necklace and earring set I'd received from an Italian businessman and a thin elegant silver ankle chain from a Frenchman who was a decent man to me but very rude to everyone else.

"I need something for my hair," I said.

"There is this."

He held out the box my father had given me yesterday. He opened it and displayed the contents.

It was a long ornate silver hair pin.

It was thick on one end and etched with tiny diamond shapes about half-way down it's length until it terminated in a sharp point.

It would have cost a small fortune. At least my body meant something to him.

"This would make a fine weapon," Lev said admiring it. "It is thick enough not to bend and the etchings give it grip in your hand," he ran a finger along it, "it is as deadly as a bullet when pushed through the temple or eyes."

"Not the heart?" I asked.

"Don't go for the heart - there's too much bone in the way. The blow would have to be very powerful."

He pulled the pin out of the case and demonstrated an attack by wrapping his forearm around my chest and pressing the tip into my back over my kidney.

"The kidneys are the best initial target," he said softly, "You must stab as hard as you can with the pin braced against your palm but keep it inline with your elbow."

He let me go and I straightened up in the mirror. Our eyes met in the glass. He knew what he was talking about, that much was obvious.

"It's silent," he said, "and the pain is so horrible that a man can't scream or move for many seconds. Then you can stab him fatally at your leisure."

Kiska looked at Lev hungrily and licked her lips. He smiled at her over my shoulder.

"So beautiful!" he told her.

She smiled and gently lifted the fur and lovely new dress above her hips.

He kissed her neck and slid her silk panties aside as he entered her from behind and fingered her from the front.

She wrapped the fur around her face and neck - rubbing it gently against her skin. The luxurious fur multiplied the waves of pleasure pulsating from her pussy.

She lost her balance when Lev gave up all pretense of being gentle and proceeded to lustily pound into her.

She stumbled towards me until our faces were pressed together in the mirror.

Lev grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled her head forcefully back with each rough thrust of his hips.

Kiska and I fogged the mirror in unison in our passion - our lips separated only by the thin cold sheet of glass.

*****************************

She was there.

The rest of the ballroom seemed to be just a blur of colors that swirled around the sun of the beauty called Vivian.

"I think I understand you a little better, now," Lev said as he took her in. There seemed to be a tinge of jealousy in his voice.

She saw me and smiled.

Her gaze drew the attention of the people nearest to her and within a few seconds a small party of people were admiring me as I sashayed down the steps from the main-lobby with Lev on my heals.

For an instant I felt that feeling that every woman in the world dreams about her entire childhood - Cinderella at the ball.

Vivian excused herself from her admirers and fellow models and made her way towards me. We met at the bottom of the stairs.

Cameras flashed and I imagined the press running headlines that read: "Mob Princess and Foreign Supermodel In Love!"

"No pictures now, please!" Vivian announced in English.

Rough men in suits confiscated the cameras. Our secret was safe for now. The press was used to it; this was still Russia after all.

She took my arm and we walked together.

I noticed that Lev found a spot in a corner between two silver framed oval mirrors. With a flick of his eyes he could see the entire Ballroom. He looked handsome in his Tuxedo. I was really beginning to admire him.

"Your hair is very beautiful!" she said to me in English.

I had it up in Regency style buns held in place by the silver pin.

"What kind of Ball is this?" I asked her in English as well.

"I arranged it," she curtsied, "and your accent isn't terrible, have you been to America?"

"Only in the movies, Hours upon hours of movies. We had a private theatre when I was a child."

Two men approached us. I started to move away when I recognized the American with red-hair from the club but Vivian stopped me with a touch. The other man was obviously his brother but was fortunate enough to have gotten someone else's hair - he was also more attractive.

"The Fitzgeralds," she said, "Our benefactors tonight, they own businesses in Chicago and are putting down roots in Las Vegas, maybe even here. There's even a rumor that they are in negotiation with a 'so far' privately owned oil company sitting on Billions in assets," then she turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"I am going to marry the red-head in three days and I will allow you to marry the other."

"Excuse me?" I blurted.

"You need a ticket to America," she licked her lips and looked into my eyes, "And I need you."

*****************************

We found our privacy ... it was a supply closet.

It somehow seemed fitting that two beautiful and wealthy women in magnificent dresses, such as ourselves, would share their dirty lust in such horrid surroundings, but neither of us objected in the least.

I drove my tongue in her like a machine. My nose and lipd stimulated her clitoris while I lashed my tongue at her.

I was under her dress, between her long dark legs. Sheer thigh-high stockings against my throat, her exotic scent in my nostrils - in a musky dark room used to store glasses and flatware.

She moaned and writhed her upper body like a snake above me causing a stack of dishes to rattle menacingly in their boxes.

When she came, she smothered me between her quaking thighs and quivering vulva. All I could do was hope her spasms stopped before I passed out.

We switched positions and Vivian gave as well as she got. I tried to keep her head down as long as I could when I went over the edge, just to get even.

We finished off by fingering each other to climax again as we licked and kissed our mingled juices off each other's faces.

We were gone so long I wondered why Lev hadn't come looking for me.

*****************************

"I am pregnant," I told her as I straightened out my dress.

I had decided that if she wanted me so badly she should know what she was getting into. In a way I wanted her to run away and live her romantic life without being dragged into my personal hell.

"It is my Father's child," I added.

She ran her fingers down my cheek. I moved my face against the touch like a cat responding to its owners caress.

"I know that taking you away from him and bringing you to my family gives us a huge asset, child or not."

I pulled away.

"AHA! This is just business then - is it not?" I hissed in fury and pushed her hand away from me.

"My Father said you'd be angry but not unreasonable," she said with a smile. "Besides, who better to protect you and your child then Don Fernando 'Asesino De Toros' DelToro? Think of it."

She kissed me lightly on the lips again and my anger melted.

"Not to mention, you need to escape him for your own reasons," her small smile faded with a thought, "as do I."

My baby; my body; my freedom; my sanity; those were my reasons. What were hers? Money? Dollars?

"You will fuck the American tonight so he won't know the child isn't his," she found her panties on the floor and knelt down to get them.

Then she looked up into my eyes: "I will fuck mine so he won't know my unborn child isn't your Father's as well."

I looked down at her and my heart bounced in my chest once before fracturing into a thousand little images of my Vivian being ravaged by my Father.

She had a small sad look on her face for an instant and then I noticed the fresh bruises under her chin I hadn't seen earlier due to carefully crafted makeup - makeup we'd wiped away in our passion.

I recognized the hate that flashed in her eyes.

A single tear flowed down her cheek to the corner of her mouth. She licked it away.

"It happened only a few hours ago," she tossed the panties into a waste bin, "We will never speak of it again, do you understand?"

That was all the information she was going to give me and it was more than I wanted to know.

My Father had found her, like he had promised me he would, and Father had fucked her, like he promised me he would. Vivian had felt the special tingling my Father's caviar produced when it found her egg - like it had my very own, today.

It was more than coincidence somehow. Despite his attempt to pull us apart, we had been fused together even more by his wickedness.

She was pregnant with my sibling - and my child's sibling as well.

"I will arrange to meet you in Amsterdam in three days," she kissed my lips gently. "Don't get yourself killed."

*****************************

My Father was waiting for me when I got home the next morning.

He was standing naked in my apartment and the fact that I wasn't there to service him had made him extremely angry.

I had stayed the night with the men Vivian had wanted us to. The American had been a pathetic lover but I knew it was what I had to do.

My Father had to know I was fucking someone. I didn't know how he'd react but I had a feeling it wouldn't be with kindness and understanding.

I thought of Lev and remembered the pin ... I reached up for it but my hair was down and I didn't know where it had gone to.

"Shit." I stuttered.

His first slap spun me sideways into the door, the second blow knocked me to the ground.

He wouldn't leave marks - but that wasn't his intention - not like it had been when he had forced Vivian yesterday. He had beaten her so I'd know it; he had wanted me to see her marks.

He grabbed my hair, pulled out his cock and shoved it brutally down my throat. I gagged and choked but this only seemed to encourage him as he thrust his hips mercilessly at my face. I struggled to breath with his meat in my mouth.

Fortunately, I quickly discovered that aligning my head and neck a certain way eased the pressure of his pounding cock off my windpipe. I could get air through my nostrils but not in the amount I'd have preferred.

I cried from the pain but my mind was focusing on survival, not pity ... not now.

His tangled musky pubic hair tickled the insides of my nostrils and his hairy balls wagged under my chin obscenely. He wiggled his hips and pushed to make sure that his fat penis was entirely down my throat.

"Fucking Whore!" he shouted as he thrust as fast and as hard as he could, "You want to know how I feel trying to keep us alive in this business!"

He grabbed my head tighter with both hands and came hard. He had to be really worked up to get it over with that fast. I relaxed the best that I could manage and just let the cum flow down. It was a good amount but at least I wouldn't have to taste it this time.

When he was done, he dragged me to my bedroom and pulled me to the side of the bed.

"You think you're so tough?" he asked.

He spun me around yanked the beautiful dress up to my waist.

"You ... you ... FUCKING SOOKA!" he screamed when he saw that my panties were missing.

It was going to be a really bad one this time, I just knew it.

He sat hard on the bed and pulled me down brutally onto his stiff cock - burying it in my ass as I fell onto him. It hurt so badly I wanted to scream but the air had been knocked out of me.

Everything went black.

*****************************

I didn't come around again until I tasted his hot caviar splashing the roof of my mouth.

My body was sore in so many places; I couldn't tell what hurt the most. It all melted together into one big sensation of agony. I guessed that I'd been out for awhile - probably from shock.

I pursed my lips and swallowed fast trying to fill my mouth with as much spit as I could to wash the taste away. When he was done, he threw me down on the floor at his feet and lay back on my bed sweating and panting.

I turned and spat what remained in my mouth onto the ugly tan carpet. My asshole was burning badly and I knew it had to be bleeding.

"Don't think I am through with you," he panted, "I'm just catching my breath!"

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers