Incident at Vasquez Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gesturing to his two coworkers, Hal asked Bonnie if he could see..."A bit more," The aroused redhead began to look around as the two men approached her and, taking her legs in their hands, slowly spread them well apart until her pussy was completely exposed. A quiet gasp came from the men as little Bonnie's soft pink pussy was displayed to the entire room. She had no time to blush as Hal began to shoot photos in rapid succession, recording the salacious sight they'd been treated to.

Bonnie was delirious with desire now as she began to completely understand the effect her nude body was having on these men. She noticed a bulge in Russ's pants and figured out what that must be. The two men continued to spread her open even though she would have gladly left her legs apart at that point. Hal's mind was racing as he photographed the unspoiled teenager. How far would she actually go? He'd had plenty of young women come in here and lose their inhibitions. But never one as beautiful as Bonnie.

Sensing the time was right, the graying photographer asked Bonnie if she was willing to "Let us get the other end?" Bonnie took a minute to understand what he meant. He wanted to photograph her ass.

"I...I guess so." She replied as she began to sit up. Helped by Hal's "Set designers" Bonnie was quickly moved to her hands and knees. Hal shot several photos as his men moved up next to the nude young girl. When they reached for the cheeks of her butt, Bonnie balked.

"No! Please, I..."

"No! No! guys!" Hal interrupted. She can do it herself. She don't need no help from the likes of youse!"

With a good natured chuckle, the burly men backed off and then watched.

Bonnie realized she was now expected to display her back hole to all three men! Mortified at the prospect but unable to figure out a way to avoid it, Bonnie just took a breath for courage and took her butt cheeks in her hands and slowly pulled them apart. All three men then saw little Bonnie Thompson's tight pink asshole! It got real quiet as Hal shot several pictures recording Bonnie's nubile young body for future viewing.

"Lower your chest honey!" He instructed. "Yeah...Touch your nipples to the mattress...Just like that...Perfect!" Bonnie knew when she touched her tiny tits to the sheet that her pussy had spread open and she could feel cool air passing over her luridly exposed anus. When Hal asked her to look back at the camera and smile, she could barely do it. What a spectacle she was making of herself! Kneeling there like a whore, spreading open her butt and smiling sweetly...Like "Come here and sick your cock up my asshole!"

The thought had crossed Hal's mind.

"Gee Bonnie...How about some action shots?" He tested.

"Action?" She really didn't know what he was suggesting.

"Yeah. You know, other actors in the picture?"

"Uh...Sure." Bonnie managed to reply. She still didn't know exactly what he was suggesting but didn't want to appear like a dumb rookie.

The next thing she knew Randy was removing his clothes. His penis was very large but still soft.

"Geeze Randy, a beauty like her and you're still soft?" Hal kidded. "Help him out would you Bonnie?" He instructed. Bonnie had moved to a sitting position on the bed and Randy's penis was right in front of her. "Just rub it a bit and it'll get hard."

The pretty teenager felt the situation slipping away from her as she tentatively reached out to touch the huge phallus before her. randy closed his eyes as he felt Bonnie's small hand encircle his cock and begin to lightly fondle it.

"Yeah sweetheart, that'll do it." He gasped as Bonnie worked the large shaft in her fingers. Hal watched with interest as the naive schoolgirl lewdly fondled Randy's prick. Randy wasn't called "Randy" for nothing he mused to himself. He figured Bonnie's naked vagina was probably getting a little bit wet right about now as his employee's cock neared full size.

And he was right! Bonnie, never having seen an erect penis except in pictures was awestruck as Randy's Dick stiffened in her hand. Good Lord! She could never take that thing in her tender young pussy! What woman could?

"OK it's just about ready. Tell you what Bonnie, you hold it like you're just about to suck on it." Hal smiled to himself. The reality was that she WAS about to suck on it...whether she knew it or not!

Bonnie seemed unable to stop herself from following his illicit command and grasped Randy's cock firmly and drew it towards her angelic face.

"How do you want me to.." She timidly began.

"Just try to look surprised and open your mouth real wide." Hal replied in his best "Matter of fact" voice.

Bonnie did as he asked and found herself face to face with Randy's hugely throbbing cock! A small drop of precum had appeared at the tip and the naked redhead felt her pussy tingling at the salacious sight before her. Flashbulbs went off as Hal captured the moment forever on film.

Randy had all he could do to stop himself from shoving his cock into the innocent teenager's never before violated mouth but he knew he had to wait till Hal gave him the "Go' sign. After several minutes of posing with Randy's cock right next to her mouth. Hal signaled the Burly assistant to lay down upon the mattress. Bonnie smiled at the sight of Randy's big penis waving in the air like a flagpole as he settled next to her on the bed.

"OK now Bonnie you get down like you're gonna sixty nine him." Hal instructed. Bonnie's curious expression took a minute for the sleazy pornographers to recognize. The inexperienced redhead actually didn't know what "69" was! Knowing glances passed between the men as Hal hesitantly explained what Bonnie was supposed to do. She reluctantly climbed over Hal's supine body until, once again, she was face to face with his stiff penis. She reached out to touch it anew and again marveled at the smooth hardened feel of it. She also realized with her knees on either side of Randy's body, her pussy was literally right in his face. She did the best she could to hold her position as Hal shot several photos in this degrading pose.

Hal simply nodded to Randy and, understanding what his boss wanted, he reached up to spread Bonnie's pussy lips well apart.

Bonnie began to blush furiously as she felt cool air upon the completely exposed interior of her previously untouched pussy.

Hal, going along with the scenario, told Randy, "Yeah...Just like that...Like you're gonna lick her pussy." He shot several more photos and then asked "Randy, can you get your tongue a little closer please?"

Bonnie's wet little pussy was not expecting the sensation of Randy's tongue actually licking her pussy...Nevertheless that's what she felt.

"OH...Sorry Miss!" Randy smiled."

She should have been indignant. She should have dressed and angrily stalked out of the photo studio. Instead, Bonnie gave out a low moan and subtly moved back to meet the warm slippery tongue she'd briefly felt.

The movement wasn't wasted on Hal. "Well now let's get a shot of that don't ya think?" He mused readying the camera. With her pussy lips still being open by the burly stud below her Bonnie waited in anticipation of the lurid sensation of Randy's tongue on her vagina. Randy enjoyed a close examination of Bonnie's never before fucked young pussy and then gently swiped his tongue right up the central groove of her sex. Bonnie heard the camera clicking as Randy continued to lick her virgin pussy. Bonnie couldn't help responding to this intimate kissing of her genitals and wasn't paying attention when Hal signaled Russ to drop his trousers. The next thing the pretty teen knew another large penis was staring her in the face.

"OK Bonnie, now make like you're gonna suck his penis...Yeah open wide like that...good!" Hal continued to photograph Bonnie's pretty young face getting ready to suck Russ's cock while Randy's hardworking tongue laved her rapidly moistening pussy from behind.

The inexperienced redhead felt her self control diminishing as her pussy's desire for penetration began to put lewd thoughts into her head. Thoughts like "What would it be like to get fucked...right here and now?" She reached out to grasp Russ's cock and gently tugged it towards her hungrily waiting mouth.

"OH...Now that's good Hon," Hal aid with a sly smile. The incredibly erotic sight enfolding before him now had his cock rock hard in his pants. If he didn't miss his guess, Bonnie would probably agree to a few shots with Russ's penis in her mouth. After that? anything could happen.

And Hal was so right! After only a few moments of posing with Russ's bloated penis right in her face, Bonnie skipped to the next level and took it into her butter soft mouth!

Hal shot photo after explicit photo as the naked schoolgirl took a man's cock in her mouth for the first time and watched in awe as she sucked eagerly on Russ's penis with no further encouragement from anyone! Beneath her Randy's tongue mad moved up from Bonnie's pink lipped little pussy to the tart little hole of her ass.

"MMMMPH!" Bonnie complained when she felt Randy's tongue on her forbidden hole. She had never even heard of such a thing! She managed to briefly dislodge Russell's penis from her mouth...Just long enough to pant "Not in my asshole!" Before he stuffed 8 inches of cock down her inexperienced throat.

The pretty young model began to realize how precarious her situation had suddenly become. She actually couldn't blame these sleazy photographers if they'd come to assume that she was just another money grubbing whore based on the performance she'd just put on for them. Pictures indeed! Who was she kidding? Randy's talented tongue had thrilled her young pussy and lowered her resistance to the idea of taking cock in her mouth.

The idea that Hal was photographing her in this lewd situation thrilled her even more. They didn't seem to mind at all that her titties were so small. Russell's hand gripped her head and held it steady as he rapidly fucked into her slavishly sucking mouth. Randy's tongue continued to paint long sweet strokes up Bonnie's naked pussy until he arrived again at her anus. There, he stiffened his tongue and tried to penetrate her nether hole.

Unseen by the seriously distracted Teenager was Hal who was, at that moment, no longer taking photos. No, Hal was removing his pants and working his fingers on his hard cock. He saw the glistening target he intended to plunder displayed before him. He assumed Bonnie wouldn't like it but it didn't really matter now. Not with all the obvious photographic evidence of her voluntary participation in this encounter.

No, Hal's eyes were fixed on the gently pulsating lips of Bonnie's sweet little pussy. Randy's talented tongue had excited the pretty redhead to a point where, once he''d managed to cram his throbbing manhood into her slippery little hole, she'd be begging to be fucked!

Bonnie was seriously excited...That much was true. But the young virgin was beginning to feel the effects of her moral upbringing in her head. She just couldn't give in! Not to some man she didn't even know much less care for! That isn't how it's supposed to be! She felt she had to tell Hal she'd done all she could do but it was time to get dressed, be paid and leave. When she turned to confront the sleazy photographer, she got another shock. Hal was holding his sizable manhood and advancing upon her nude form!

"Hal...No!" She protested.

"Give it a chance honey...You'll love it. I promise you!" Hal leered.

"No! Please don't fuck me!" She pleaded as Hal placed his turgid cockhead right between the tender pink lips of her pussy. He was prepared to shove it in but Bonnie moved her pretty tail in an effort to avoid him. The lewd position among three pornographers she'd naively placed herself in made escape almost impossible but she gamely tried.

"No! Please Hal...Please don't! No! take it out of me!" She begged.

But Hal had the unfortunate Redhead right where he wanted her. With Russ clocking her escape from the front and Randy now grasping her hips from below, Bonnie was unable to move.

Knowing she was beaten, the desperate virgin reached back to touch Hal's quivering hardon. God! It was big! She tried to block the lewd scene she'd ended up in. She knew what she had to do. Bonnie pulled Hal's thick cock up from the soft warm folds of her pussy and placed it at the taut little hole of her anus!

All three men exchanged surprised expressions at this turn of events. Hal wasn't complaining though and, needing no further encouragement, began to apply pressure to Bonnie's tight little asshole.

"Oh Hal go slow!" The tortured young girl pleaded. "Give me a chance to..."

"AHHHH!" No. There was to be no mercy. Hal pushed hard and sent the entire length of his cock surging into little Bonnie's ass with one brutal stroke.

"Oh my God! take it out!" she wailed but Hal ignored her and began to fuck her asshole with reckless abandon. Russell impatiently urged her head forward and pushed his penis back into Bonnie's mouth.

"Oh you little sweetheart!" He called out blissfully. "Suck and suck good honey. I'll give you hot come right in your mouth!"

Below Randy continued to lick Bonnie's neglected little pussy. He'd probably end up jerking off when the other two were finished. Of course he'd prefer to be actually fucking this willowy small titted schoolgirl but to see her subjected to this lewd sexual encounter was still a thrill for him. She was no whore like the usual girls who passed through here. He could tell by the sweet taste of her now sticky little cunt.

All three men continued their assault on Bonnie's defiled young body. Two of them quickly approaching release.

Bonnie, despite her humiliation, couldn't help but respond to this over the top sexual situation. She was geing forced to suck cock while being lewdly sodomized from behind. The wiggling tongue servicing her vagina was exciting her more than she wanted to admit. In an effort to end the lurid encounter, she tightened her lips on Russell's cock and sucked harder...working her inexperienced lips up and down his rigid shaft.

Russell's nostrils flared at her newfound enthusiasm and he jabbed even more cock into her helpless mouth. Meanwhile Randy's tongue had managed to penetrate Bonnie's unwilling hole to a depth of at least a couple of inches. In an effort to achieve even deeper penetration, Bonnie shoved her rear backwards onto his tongue. The movement caused virtually all of Hal's cock to slide into her no longer virgin asshole.

"MMMMPH!" She complained the best she could with her mouth full of cock. She hadn't intended to invite Hal to fuck even more cock into her ass but, at that point, she really had no choice.

Just then, Russ's cock began to swell in Bonnie's mouth and then streams of hot come poured down her throat. With his hands gripping her head she had no option but to swallow all of his sperm. She reluctantly did so, her throat muscles contracting as she finished up her first ever blow job. Russ staggered away, exhausted from the incredible sensation of coming in Bonnie's mouth.

Unable to control her sex charged emotions now, Bonnie reached down and opened the lips of her pussy as far as she could in an effort to allow Randy's tongue to penetrate even deeper. It worked. Randy tightened his tongue and stabbed it as far as he could into Bonnie's eagerly displayed hole. Bonnie saw Randy's bobbing penis below and, without thinking, plunged her mouth down upon it!

Randy gasped as he felt Bonnie's soft lips and tongue working on his cock. He was so far gone it didn't take long at all before he was totally aroused and ready to spit his come right into the pretty redhead's inexperienced mouth. thinking quickly, he brought his finger to the lewdly salivating hole of Bonnie's vagina and pushed it in. He worked his finger in and out rhythmically as she moaned in appreciation, her mouth still stuffed with cock.

Now Bonnie was treated to the sensation of Hal's cock fucking her asshole while his balls slapped repeatedly into her smooth pink pussy lips. Randy continued fingerfucking her little hole from beneath.

Just then, she heard both men cry out and instantly her mouth was flooded anew with bleachy jism. At the same time she felt the lewd sensation of her bowels being filled with pulsating jolts of hot, wet sperm. Hal had come in her asshole.

**************

It was awkward to say the least to disentangle myself from Hal and Randy. Russ was already seated on the arm chair nearby, come still leaking from his now deflated penis. I walked back behind the screen and got back into my clothes. Part of me wanted to cry and part of me was quite honestly thrilled that I'd gone ahead and done it. Hal slipped me two one hundred dollar bills when I was ready to leave. Russell waved from across the room. Randy walked me out to my car.

I find myself wondering what those guys thought of me that day. Just another airhead looking to make easy money? I knew no further modeling gigs would be coming my way from them. There was no "French Catalogue." But the lesson I'd learned at Vasquez Rocks had been put to good use. I'd learned to sell myself. It was different than I thought it would be, but there was money to be made that day and I made it.

Modeling wasn't my cup of tea and I knew it by the end of the day. I signed up for some classes at a local junior college and went on from there.

I still catch a shot of Vasquez Rocks from time to time on the late show. Sometimes its Dan Blocker, sometimes it's Randolph Scott. I think of my morning out there and smile.

12