Indecent Connections Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, you didn't, well you know."

"I'm fine Ava just go to sleep." She rolled over and pinned me onto my back. Her cheeks were rosy but there was a little smirk on her lips. Before I could even disagree with her again Ava moved her underwear and placed me inside her pussy. It was nearly instantaneous that I stiffened up inside her. I can't help it, she's just so irresistible. Ava was gentle and calm as she moved up and down on my hard shaft. She ran her hands all over my chest as she got going on me. Both of us started moaning and I got into grabbing her hips to guide her. It didn't take long now that I wasn't being watched for me to get really into the mood. Some slaps on her ass and tits got me even more excited. Ava bent down to kiss me and that was when I slammed her down and unloaded into her. She slid off me and then sighed getting out of the bed. I tried to stop her but she just giggled at me.

"I have to go get cleaned out sir, it's in my pussy. I'll take the pills tomorrow too." I gave a sympathetic smile because I was so wrapped up I had forgotten all about where I was letting go. Ava cleaned herself out and then climbed back into bed with me. She fell asleep almost instantly but I stayed awake. My brain was just rattling off a million things a minute.