Indecent Connections Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the one that you want?" I asked her to make sure. She nodded giving me a mega-watt smile. I checked out at the counter and then brought Ava back out onto the street. That's when I handed her the plush. She took it but looked awfully confused about it.

"Why did you get this?" She asked stroking her hand across the soft toy.

"Got it for you; but don't you worry I got the nightgown you wanted too."

"Aiden, come on..." My arm had been around her hips so I gave her a hard squeeze.

"Just say thank you Ava. This discussion will be continued tonight." Ava picked up on how she had just gotten herself into trouble. I had informed her that she would be punished for disagreeing with me. One of my reasons to buying the toy was a sort of punishment. Ava was really embarrassed when she was in the public eye. The toy placed her in that spotlight. It was a different form of punishment, one that I thought would be much more effective on her fears for spending.

I chose a small restaurant that was on the way back to hotel to eat at. While we were waiting for our food I took out a notepad and pen. I slid it over to Ava who was looking outside the window at the nightlife starting up. She looked down at it then back up at me confused.

"What is this for?"

"You're going to write down what you want to do tomorrow. Just so we are clear I'm not talking about sightseeing. We are staying in the hotel room all day tomorrow until the party starts at five. So I'm giving you the opportunity to write what exactly we are going to be doing." She shook her head and pushed the pad and paper away from her. I retaliated by pushing it back towards her.

"That was not a request Ava." Again she recognized that she had just put herself into a realm of trouble that she had not been trying to get into.

"I want a well thought out letter; and you're going to write it right here and now. Or are we going to be disagreeable again?" She shook her head and picked up the pen. This type of torment was different from what I had tried before. I wanted Ava to begin seeing that she didn't need to be so worried about what others thought about her. For hers and my piece of mind she needed to stop worrying about what others thought and focus solely on what she wanted. I could tell how as she wrote on that pad she was terrified. Embarrassed that someone could see what she was writing down. The waiter or another person would walk by our table and she would be inclined to try to cover up her writing at all costs. Getting her to do this in a public area was already a feat in itself so I didn't taunt her any further. When she was done she turned the pad over and slid it back over to me.

I nodded my head to tell her I was pleased and then picked it up to place it back into my coat pocket. Ava was relieved to see it be put away and far away from anyone's prying eyes. Almost as if the waiter had known when we were done he brought us our food. We ate rather quickly and before long we were headed back up to our hotel suite. When we came in I helped Ava with her coat and told her to go put on her new nightgown and wait for me in the bedroom. I took a detour to the bathroom and then went to our bedroom to see Ava sitting there. She had the new nightgown on, clearly no underwear and she was holding the stuffed toy. I'm not really one for kiddy scenes, but boy did Ava look smoking. I crawled up into bed with her, placing her delicately between my legs while I sat up against headboard. When we were both comfortable I picked up the pad and showed it to Ava.

"Go ahead and read it to me my dear." I told her while putting it down in her lap. She picked it up and looked it over but didn't say anything. Ava did not want to discuss what was on this piece of paper at all, but she was going to no matter what. I needed to start working her so that she would be more confident in herself. She had written the things that she wanted down. Now I understand that it is always easier to write what you want than to say it. But at some point you have to have the confidence to admit what your desires are. I wanted this not only for my sake and the sake of our relationship, but also for Ava. I needed to build her confidence in case something ever did happen between us where we couldn't be together anymore.

"I am either going to hear what you wrote; or I'm going to hear you begging for another chance. Now what's it going to be?" She looked up and saw how serious I was so she cleared her throat and started to recite what she had written.

Dear Master,

You say that I should tell you exactly what I want to do tomorrow. But, honestly I can only wish to spend it with you. Anything else would be a great gift to me. You don't need to be so worried about making me happy. I'm over the moon simply being together with you. Regardless of what I said just now, I know that is not the answers you are looking for. I'm not sure how to say this or how you will perceive me after you read this but I hope I do not push you away.

Master, as you have probably seen over the time we have spent together I very much enjoy being used. So tomorrow I don't want to be me. I want to be your toy. My fantasy for tomorrow is to not be Ava your submissive; but Ava your cum dumpster. Part of this fantasy is very much connected to not knowing what is coming next for me. Again I have to admit that this is not what you want to hear. So I will have to try to tell you while still providing plenty of room for you to surprise me with.

As your dumpster I don't have the privilege of freedom. So I want you to take it away. Tie me down and take it away from me. I want you to bind me not only so that I can't move but so that I can give myself to you. Use me as you see fit. Move me around at your discretion. By the end of tomorrow I want to have been used in every corner of our room. Use me and then ignore me, or any other way you see fit to treat me. Tomorrow I want to lose my humanity and all that makes me, me. My only thought tomorrow will be for you, like I always want it to be. Ava is a woman that has thoughts and feelings; I want to be turned into a tool for your pleasure.

I know that I will make noises of pleasure and pain tomorrow, so I know that it would be better to gag me. With the gag I can more readily remember my place as your toy. As a cum dumpster I don't have the right to object, beg or do anything that you have not told me to do. This is my hope for tomorrow and I hope that this description is adequate for you.

There is one final thing that I wish to ask of you tomorrow Master. This is not something that many people can find enjoyable so all I can do is ask it of you. Your slut has a liking that we have yet to explore. In my previous relationship there were times when I was used as a toilet. This treatment led me to discover that I quite enjoy it. Being pissed on is something I find degrading and exhilarating for myself. Scat is something that I have never been inclined or willing to try; but I do wish for you to piss on me.

So this is all I can think of in terms of my dreams for a day together with you Master. I hope this has given you what you were looking for from me. Tomorrow will be a day to remember regardless of what you do to me. I only want to be with you above all else. So please keep me close to you, always.

Your Ava

She finished reading and put the paper down. Her letter to me was beautiful in my eyes and I was so pleased to have been able to hear her read it to me. Just listening to all that she wanted made me hard as a rock. I looked over the pad again to make sure that she had said everything that was there and wasn't leaving anything out because she was embarrassed. Then I asked her if she was absolutely sure this is what she wanted, and if there was anything she wanted to add. She shook her head and I grabbed the pen from nightstand.

"Well I'm going to add this to the list if you are sure that you want a gag tomorrow." I wrote down at the bottom safe word. Ava's eyes drew up to me like she was looking for me to tell her what the word was going to be.

"You choose your safe word system. It's for you so you choose what you're most comfortable with." She shrugged and took the pen from me and started writing. While she did she told me.

"I think I would be easiest to just go with a common system; green, yellow, red. It's easy and I've used it before."

"Sounds perfect to me; as long as you're comfortable with it so am I. So there is just one more thing that we need to go over then." I flipped the paper over onto the back and took the pen from her again. I wrote in large letters on the header Hard Limits. Ava understood right away and started to think on it. She started to list off some, but most of them were what was on her list from before. Then she started listing off food restrictions, which is something I had never thought about before.

"If I'm going to be tied up then I really don't want to have to eat anything that is going to be too filthy or hard to eat. I hate it when I'm gross and I can't wash it away. Being used as a plate is nothing that I've ever tried but I don't really want to either. You can choose what I eat. You know what I like so there is no need for me to tell you about that kind of stuff. Is that what you were looking for?" I laughed a little and told her that it was just fine. When I got all the things she had said down I signed it on the bottom, then I had Ava sign it. It was a contract just for the two of us, so that we could look back on it when we wanted to.

With all that business settled I put the pad away on the nightstand. Then in a surprise attack I turned Ava around so she was lying on the bed underneath me and covered us with the comforter. She was surprised but started giggling all the same. I planted some kisses on her neck and cheeks to get her in the mood. She was more than willing to let me have my way with her. I couldn't believe it but this was the first time we actually were doing it under the sheets. It was a new feeling to have something on top of me while I was on top of her. We kissed each other and let our hands roam around. My shirt was off so Ava enjoyed running her nails gently down my back.

It gave me a tingling experience that I didn't dislike. We were both giggling and fooling around in a happy mood. My hands slid up her thigh to feel up her uncovered bottom. Just like she was doing to my back I let my nails drag down from her tight tush to her knee. She put both her hands on my face and tugged me down for a kiss. We were just lost in each other's reactions that we didn't hear the phone ringing. It was my cell phone so I got up to go answer it. The caller ID said it was our mom so I answered it quickly.

"Hey mom, what's up?" While I was talking to her I was raking my eyes over Ava. She was giving me a seductive smile over on the bed.

"How is Ava doing? Is she having fun? Make sure you take care of her." I sighed; my mother could be so overprotective sometimes.

"Don't you worry about anything mom, I'm taking good care of her." She started going into a bunch of business talk so I turned my back to Ava so she wouldn't distract me any further. I was surprised when Ava's hands snaked around my front. She started placing little butterfly kisses on my back and shoulder. While I was still on the phone I turned around and let my free hand drag down and grasp her ass hard. She didn't say anything but winced a little. When I let go she smiled at me and put her hand up on my chest. I finished my conversation with my mom while I had Ava in my arms. Finally I got her to hang up.

I put the phone back in my coat. Ava put another kiss on my chest. My hands dropped to her waist to pick her up so that I could throw her onto the bed. She landed on her back in a fit of giggles. I jumped on top of her and threw the blankets over us again. That laughter soon turned into moaning as played with her moistening pussy. My lips and tongue took the time to explore several places on her body. I spent an ample amount of time on her tits. She enjoyed it greatly and let me know it through her moans and her hands traveling down. Her hands tugged at my pants to pull them down. It was adorable so I let her do as she pleased. She got it so that my ass was bare and my dick was rubbing against pussy.

I pushed myself up on my hands and Ava spread her legs wide for me. The head of my dick pushed into her entrance. Then I pulled out, I continued this process a couple more times before Ava pushed up on her to get me inside her. When she pulled up I dropped down. This made me go very deep into Ava very quickly. She yelled out but calmed down when I gave her a minute to adjust. I started rolling my hips inside her. Ava responded my rolling her hips as well. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and picked her head up to give me a kiss. My hands tangled into hair so that I could kiss her more and thrusted into her more vigorously. Ava's walls were starting to clench onto my dick harder.

We were very sensual together this time. I was taking my time so that I wouldn't blow too soon. Ava and I rolled into several different positions before we ended up on our sides. My arm was propping Ava's head up while my other hand was keeping her leg up. Her back was pushed up against my chest. I was pressing my dick into her pussy faster and faster until I couldn't take it anymore. Just before I exploded I pulled out and shot onto the sheets. Ava wasn't finished yet so I started rubbing her clit hard. She held onto my arm for dear life. A couple of times she tried to close her legs but each time I either pulled them back apart or told Ava to spread them. It didn't take long for my fingers to coax her orgasm out. Not a moment after she told me she was cumming she erupted. She clawed at me and the bed sheets as she let it run through her body. When she calmed down Ava rolled over onto other side so I could wrap my arms around her.

"That was wonderful." She told me with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"You should get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a big day."

"Ok, I love you Aiden."

"I love you too, now go to sleep."

12