Indecent Desires Ch. 1

Story Info
Mother and daughters fight their hidden urges.
14.7k words
4.57
209.2k
60

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

"Wow, I thought that day would never end." Julia said as she closed the door behind her.

The medium sized apartment was cozy and it was home. The front entryway was small and opened into the small kitchen to the left, and went straight ahead to the living room and on down the hallway to the bedrooms and bathroom. If you went through the kitchen you would find a small dining area just barely large enough for the dining room table and chairs. The living room was of a decent size, it housed the entertainment center and the living room suite just fine. Down the hall on the left side you found two small bedrooms and the master bedroom at the end. At the end of the hall, across from the master bedroom you found the bathroom. There was also a full bathroom attached to the master bedroom. The whole apartment was furnished and decorated tastefully but on a restricted budget.

"Hi Mom!" Said the nude and beautiful Donna as she threw her arms around Julia and planted a kiss on the mouth, holding her tight as they embraced. They kissed for a moment and then broke the embrace.

"Hi dear, I am Glad to see you too but give me a moment to get settled would you." Julia playfully scolded her youngest daughter while turning her around then patting Donna on the exquisitely shaped bum she possessed, signaling her to move along.

"Hey, Okay okay! I'm going!" said Donna in the mock disgust with a light scowl. She complied none the less despite her objection and sauntered away.

Donna was a tall and slender young woman; she had a very athletic body that was trim and fit. She loved sports and just plain being active, she was not the type to lay about the house. Her golden blonde hair fell straight to the middle of her shoulder blades. Her skin was fair and soft to the touch, her deep blue eyes were the kind that you could easily loose yourself in.

Her face was angelic and beautiful and simply beautiful, she had little need for makeup. Her breasts were a C cup and not at DD cup like her sister or a D cup like her mother. She was happy with her breasts as they were but she knew that they might still grow in time. All the women in her mother's family were large breasted but she was taller and more slender than her mother and sister. Her slender athletic figure gave her a beautiful pear shaped rump, which swayed when she walked.

Julia was momentarily distracted watching Donna walk away that she didn't notice her older daughter Laura walk up to greet her. " Hi Mom" Said the also nude and exceptionally beautiful young lady as she gave her mom a quick kiss and hug.

Laura was a little shorter than her younger sister was but their two years of age difference made considerable difference between them. Laura had a much more mature body than Donna who was still growing and developing. Although you could clearly see the family resemblance between her sister and her, Laura was built differently. She was most definitely a woman in her own right. She was quite voluptuous and curvaceous, most definitely a knockout woman who could turn the heads of any gay man. For one thing Laura was bustier, along with her more flowing curves she proudly possessed a set of DD cup breasts.

Although to look at her they seemed slightly out of proportion for her body, nobody who saw her complained. Along with her, naturally wavy blonde hair that flowed to the middle of her back she had a set of emerald eyes that sparkled when she laughed. All in all she was quite impressively beautiful, she could proudly say that all her beauty was indeed natural. Laura noticed where her mother's attention was currently so she shook her head, rolled her eyes and turned to walk away.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" Julia said as she grabbed the arm of Laura and spun the young woman around into her arms. Julia planted a passionate kiss that lasted a short moment on her daughter's lips. "See, isn't that better?" She coyly asked.

"Oh yes, I'll say, but don't you prefer this instead?" Laura said before quickly dropping to her knees and before Julia realized what was going on, her skirt was up and Laura was face first licking Her mother's pussy like a mad woman. Julia staggered back and rested up against the closed door for support and enjoyed the treatment. Laura lashed her tongue around that pussy like a pro. She spread the lips apart with one hand and held the skirt up with the other hand as she varied from tonguing the inside of the tender lips to flicking her tongue across the sensitive clitoris. She knew all the tricks this Laura did and she was using every one as she licked her mother closer and closer to orgasm. Julia's mind was swimming in pleasure, as it was all she could do to stay standing and enjoy the tongue-lashing she was receiving.

"Hey No fair! I want some too" Donna called out with her hands on her hips from the living room as she finally spied what was going on.

"Well get over here than!" Was all that Julia could manage to say as she tried to stifle her moans and whimpers of pleasure. By this time Julia now held her skirt up and out of the way to allow both girls access to her pussy.

In a flash Donna was on her knees beside her sister and they both managed to eat the same pussy at the same time. One would concentrate on the top and the other would concentrate on the bottom of the pussy. After a while they would switch. Julia was almost out of her mind with this kind of treatment and in no time at all she quaked and shook as her first orgasm overtook her. Both girls lapped at their mother's pussy trying to lap up all the juices they could. Julia held onto the door for dear life, trying hard not to let her knees buckle under her as she rode through the powerful climax. When the girls were satisfied that the pussy was clean they stood up and proceeded to lick the juices off each other's face, still trying to get every last drop of their mother's juices.

"Now that is the kind of welcome home, I could get used to" Julia said wearily as she stood up straight. Both girls beamed with a wicked grin on their faces as they licked their lips.

"That can be arranged." Laura said coyly with a smirk.

"Yes indeed" Donna agreed nonchalantly.

"Uh huh" Julia said with forced disapproving look, she tried hard to keep from bursting into a giggle. Other than the slight curling of the corners of her mouth, she kept her composure quite well. "Alright you two, let me get settled and relax for a bit first."

The girls agreed and went back to what they were doing, leaving Julia to take her shoes off and get comfortable after her long day at work. Julia was glad to be at home and enjoyed the time she spent with her family.

They were a close knit family, even if they did not behave like a regular family, they were still a family. She was the mother, and was clearly in charge, they did what she said and if they didn't, they were punished like any other kids, grounding, restricting of privileges and so forth. Although now that they were older, and starting college it was not as necessary but when needed Julia could assert her authority. She did not let them get away with anything simply because of the unique nature of their relationship. That part was separate, there was the normal family structure and then there was what they did for fun. The girls still had their own rooms and each slept in their own bed at night. She tried hard to keep the structure of the family in place even though she was sexually involved with her daughters.

It was important to her that her girls grow up as 'normal' as possible. She did fear that they would be horribly screwed up because of the lifestyle they lead but so far everything seemed fine. The girls knew where their boundaries were and what was expected of them. The family was not sex crazy but was more liberal than most families concerning sex. The girls understood that nobody outside the family could ever know about their lifestyle and kept the secret well. Somehow the girls seemed to be accustomed to the way things were and appeared to be well-adjusted teenagers.

The girls did date and have had regular boyfriends but as far as Julia knew they never did have sex with any of them. Both girls were comfortable with the special relationship they had between the three of them and that was enough for now. As far as men were concerned, the girls were attracted to them but no one man seemed special enough to go that far with.

The family had always been nudists, even when Julia grew up, her own family were nudists so that had always been apart of her life. Julia was simply more comfortable in the nude and had raised her girls that way as well. The had a coat rack just inside the living room that they hung some clothes on that they could quickly put on if someone stopped by unexpectedly. They kept the drapes drawn for the most part and lived their lives normally, but in the nude. When company would come over they would put on clothes and go about life like a normal family would. With some friends they would not bother to get dressed, as there was a small circle of friends that knew of their nude lifestyle.

They did not need to worry about money because her husband had worked hard and due to a large insurance settlement and some profitable investments that he left her they could live comfortably. They were not rich but they did not need to worry about money. Julia managed the finances well and did not need to work but she did because she wanted to set a good example for her daughters.

Sex in general was always hidden from the girls, when her husband was still alive they kept sex quiet and out of sight of the girls. In general Julia and her husband behaved like most parents when it came to sex. After her husband died Julia dated very little and nobody lasted long or got too close. Julia kept to herself and relied on her own devices to satisfy her sexual needs before things changed. Julia and her girls were not always sexually involved, that part of their relationship changed not that long ago.

* * *

When Laura was sixteen she really started to blossom into the beautiful young lady she is. Although she did not possess the exact dimensions, as she will later in life however she was well on her way. At age fourteen she developed C cup breasts and you could clearly see the curves of a mature woman's body starting to form. Everything seemed to happen to her overnight, soon her body was nothing like she was used to or expected it to be. Where before to go outside she could just put on a pair of jeans and T-shirt now she needed to put on makeup and wear a bra. She needed help in determining just what was normal and what was to be expected. As most girls do, she looked to her mother for guidance as to what was happening to her body

It was ever since Laura started noticing changes in her body that she began to compare herself to her mother. She would study her mother's body and than look at herself in the mirror to look for similarities. Something happened in all this comparison and self-discovery, something quite unexpected and unwanted.

Eventually she began to appreciate how beautiful her mother was. That concept alone was innocent enough and normal for a person her age. There was nothing wrong with saying to yourself that your mother is pretty or that your father is handsome. Even noticing that your brother or sister is attractive is not cause for alarm and Laura knew this. By the time she was eighteen however she looked at her mother in a different light and that was what worried her.

Now she saw her mother as a 'woman', as a beautiful and desirable woman. Laura admired the slender, mature female form of her mother's body and stole secret glances at it whenever she could. She dared not admit it to herself but the dangerous thoughts that entered her mind from time to time were hard to ignore. The thoughts that she tried to deny and push away were disturbing to her, her mind wandered back again and again to thoughts of touching and caressing her mother's body.

She didn't have a name for it but she knew she wanted to be 'closer' to her mother. She wanted to touch, feel, caress and explore her mother's beautiful body. Laura would try to satisfy her desires by masturbating but this did not help for long. Nothing she did seemed to quench her desire for her mother. Laura knew that what she was feeling was wrong but she couldn't help herself. The more she fought these feelings, the stronger they became. She was worried that something was terribly wrong with her so after she could not deal with it anymore, she decided to talk to the school counselor.

"Excuse me, are you busy?" Laura tentatively asked as she knocked on the open door of the counselor's office.

"No, of course not, come it." Ms. Mathews said with a warm smile as she motioned toward the available seat in front of her desk.

"Thanks." Laura smiled nervously as she stepped in and closed the door.

"What can I help you with?" Ms. Mathews said with a smile as she sat back in her chair, and crossed her legs. Laura nervously sat down and tried to calm herself before she spoke.

"Well." Laura started out but stopped momentarily when she was distracted by how pretty Ms. Mathews was.

Laura took a moment to drink in her body and study every curve. She didn't want to but she couldn't help herself. She admired the flowing, wavy chestnut brown hair, and her angelic face with the pouting lips. Her blouse had a few buttons undone revealing a most lovely cleavage that Laura followed with her eyes until the skin disappeared into the silky fabric of the blouse. She studied the shapely curves of the school counselor intently and was even able to make out her nipples. They seemed to call out to her for some unknown reason, she wanted to tear open that blouse and suck those nipples. She was snapped out of her daydream when Ms Mathews spoke breaking the momentary silence.

"Go, on." She pleasantly prodded, "It's okay, I am here to help, I will not judge you"

She smiled hoping that would help the young girl open up. Sandra had noticed the young girl staring at her but thought nothing of it. Perhaps she was just gathering her thoughts, she did seem nervous and looked flushed. She could see that whatever it was that had brought the young girl to her office it obviously weighed heavily on her.

"Well, I think something is wrong with me." Laura blurted out.

"Now why do you say that, you look fine to me." Ms. Mathews smiled warmly and paused. "Why do you think there is something wrong with you?" Sandra Mathews inquired instinctively. It was almost second nature to her now, she had been counseling kids for years now and somehow most of them started out the same way. Even if it was silly stuff they all started the same way and it all seemed tedious to the veteran counselor. She had developed a way of making kids comfortable and opening up to her. She knew the right thing to say and just what to do for she thought she had seen it all. She lamented to herself that she wished to see some sort of different problem to solve not realizing just what she wished for.

"I have been noticing other girls for some time now." Laura sheepishly admitted.

"Noticing them how exactly?" Sandra asked for clarification, unsure of what the girl meant.

"Noticing" Laura lowered her voice and made a circular hand motion.

"Oh." Sandra nodded knowingly. She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts and leaned forward in the desk and lowered her voice as well. "I hate to tell you this but there is nothing wrong with you."

Laura was stunned by Ms. Mathews' words; perhaps she had not understood her correctly Laura thought. Laura could not help but notice the fantastic view down Ms. Mathew's blouse that she now had. She could see clearly see most of her breasts now. The way the blouse fell forward left little to the imagination. Laura tried not to look and again tried to clarify herself to the counselor. "You don't understand, I have been looking at other girl's bodies, and I have these feelings and I want to touch them and . . ." She was cut off by the counselor who then tried to assure the student that she did fully understand what she was saying.

"You are attracted to other females, yes I understood you the first time. Again, there is nothing wrong with you. Some people are attracted to the same sex and others are attracted to the opposite sex and some are attracted to both sexes. All of which are normal. You can't help having these feelings, you were born with them. What you do about them is up to you however." She leaned back in her chair playing with a pen she picked up from the desk unknowingly.

Laura was stunned, she did not know what to say and she just sat there trying to come to terms with the fact that she was 'normal'. She was pondering over this news and was wondering if she should tell Ms. Mathews just whom exactly she was having feelings for. Laura wondered just how 'normal' Ms. Mathews would think she was then. As she pondered this question the counselor interrupted her thoughts.

"What about guys?" Ms. Mathews asked snapping Laura back to reality.

"Excuse me?" Laura said coming out of her own thoughts.

"Are you attracted to males as well as females?" Sandra asked plainly.

Laura had to think for a moment before responding. She had never thought about it before but eventually responded after remembering a time in particular. It was during warmer weather and she remembered watching some guys play beach volleyball. She smiled to herself as the image of the sweaty bare chests came back to her.

"Yes I am." Laura finally said with a smile due to the pleasant memory.

"Well that means you might be BI-sexual, or you might just be, BI-curious, what do you think?" The counselor asked not letting up on this train of thought.

"Um, I don't know, what's the difference?" Laura asked.

"Well, everyone is curious about the same sex and it is normal to look and wonder from time to time. However if your feelings are stronger and more constant than you might be BI-sexual. The difference is in how strong your feelings are? How long have you had these feelings?" The counselor asked as she lightly stroked her pen unmindfully.

"Um for a number of months now." Laura admitted.

"Have you fantasized about it sex with another female?" Ms. Mathews asked as she played with the pen near her mouth, biting on it from time to time.

"Yes" Laura swallowed hard before replying.

"Have you your fantasies been about anyone in particular?" Ms. Mathews asked.

"Yes"

"Have you masturbated when fantasizing about this person?"

"Yes"

"What have your fantasies been about?"

Laura paused before answering this question. The question seemed to be over the line to her. She was about to question her on it when she noticed something. Ms. Mathews' face was flushed, her breathing was quicker than normal and her nipples were standing proud under her blouse. Laura wanted now more than ever to dive between those glorious mounds of flesh and devour her breasts. She almost had to physically restrain herself from doing so as she tightly gripped her chair. Instead she decided to have some fun and see how far she could push Ms. Mathews.

"Well, at first I just fantasized about touching and caressing her, then I wanted to kiss her. I have desired to run my fingers all over her body, I have ached to kiss her on the lips. Oh how I want to stroke and caress and lick her beautiful breasts. Each time I see her I want to pull her to me and kiss my way down her body until I am down between her legs."

Laura paused to see just how Ms. Mathews was taking all this. The councilor's face was trying to keep a cool exterior, but she was playing with her left nipple with her pen. Again it was one of those things Ms. Mathews was not aware of.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers