Indecent proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

As Cal and Jack led my husband and me onto the strangers boat I began to feel real uneasy about the whole situation and I think Cal sensed it as he looked me straight in the eye and said, "Listen, you do as your told or it's over, remember that."

Once down inside the yacht we met a man introduced to us as Stan. Stan they said was quite the businessman and liked to play cards no matter what the stakes. Stan looked straight at me in my skimpy bikini and said, "What the hell is this about, Cal."

Cal smiled and said he and Jack had purchased me for the weekend and with a full set of white teeth showing he also said, "What's ours is yours, Of Course."

Stan smiled nervously as he looked at my husband and said "Part of the deal?"

"Yes replied Jack."

"Ok remember the Davis woman?" Stan said, "Ya what about her" Cal replied, then smiled and said "OK, lets do that."

Cal led me into the heart of the fancy vessel where a large table sat in the center of the room with 6 chairs around it. "You will remove your swim suit and bring us drinks" Cal said "and you will let anyone do whatever they want with you, Understood?"

I answered with a very nervous "Yes" as my husband bit his lower lip knowing this thing might be going a little to far real quick.

Soon other men appeared, perhaps body guards of Stan's, I wasn't really sure but all the men in the room stared as I slipped off my small bikini bottoms then reached up to unclasp my top, letting it spring free out in front of me and fall to the floor.

All the men sat at the table as my husband picked a chair as well. Stan laughed and said, "No I don't think so buddy hit the lounge over there, as a matter of fact turn facing away from us, I don't want you looking at me when I finger your wife."

As the game started I got to know Stan very fast, Stan was a mean and evil man, the kind that couldn't be trusted. All the men groped me when I came around but Stan, Stan would make me groan one way or the other, hurting me slightly of humiliating me somehow.

Into the game an hour or so Stan asked for another scotch and soda and when I returned he took the drink and told me to turn around and spread my legs. Then he asked I bend slightly and back up to his armrest. Stan had formed a cone with his hand and instructed me to start fucking myself on it to entertain the others. As I groaned and the hand slid in my wet pussy I could see my husband was looking at my reflection in the glass as I started to slowly move up and down on his four fingers, ever so often feeling his thumb make it past the tight ring that his large hand had forced my nether lips into.

I was disgusted as well as totally turned on by this evil man taking pure pleasure from my pain and at the same time sparking an animal inside to start to move about and scratch to get out.

Moments later he maneuvered his thumb in my ass while all four fingers where still buried in my pussy, then he asked I come to rest on his hand. Not happy with my slow movements he reached around and pulled my nipple hard driving my ass down on his hand and totally burying all five fingers. Stan than said "you need not move, I want to play with your pussy and ass for a while as we play cards."

My tits bobbed in front of me for all the men to see as Stan began to move his fingers about in my ass and pussy, the quietness of the room lending itself the humiliating sounds coming from me and my pussy.

A number of minutes later the room was full of "phutt, phutt, phutt, slap, slap, slap, oh god, god god god god, fuck you fuckersssssss,Eeeeeeeee" as I came hard for all the men to see.

I think I blacked out for a while after that as the game continued, one of the guards as well made me cum by attacking my clit while sucking hard on my breast. Other small liberties were taken as well but I guess the words that rang clear and I'll never forget was Cal saying, "OK you won Stan, she's yours this afternoon and tonight."

****Hubby's view****

I couldn't believe what was happening, two bodyguards were taking my wife to a room as Stan smiled at me deviously and said, "You will stay out here, when we're done with her she'll be a whole different woman."

As I sat in the large chair just feet from the door my wife April had been escorted into Cal and Jack soon walked into the room and turned on a big screen that sat up against the wall in the same area. Cal talked quietly to himself as he read the DVDs that lay in a pile next to it. "Joan, Allie, Samantha BBW slut, Oh here is one John, Remember Mrs. Davis?" "Excellent put it in," John said.

As Cal placed the DVD in and struggled to figure out the player I could hear Stan raise his voice in the other room, the April say something, then Stan again, then another man's voice, then a "smack, smack, smack, smack, smack," then a woman chocking then panting heavy. I was glad when the video started up on the big screen until I saw what I was going to be watching.

This so called Mrs. Davis was in a room with Stan and the two bodyguards. She was naked and being held by the two bodyguards on her elbows and knees, ass high in the air and knees held wide apart on a bed. The bed could very well have been that I saw through the door my wife had just went through minutes earlier.

Stan knelt behind her with an ominous looking large black dildo easily the size in girth of a man's wrist. Stan spanked the older blond woman mercilessly with his open hand as he slowly forced the large dildo inside her, inch by inch as she sobbed out loud.

My attention was drawn back to noise coming from the room that slightly overtook the video that was playing, "Smack, smack, smack, smack, groan, grunt, slap, slap, slap, Eeeeeeeee, Eeeeeeeeee,Oh SHITtttttttttttt, HOLD HER LIKE THAT, FUCK YES TAKE IT ALL SLUT." Long moans emanated from the room next as I looked back at the video.

The men had put Mrs. Davis's hands behind her back with a black set of cuffs and hooked it to a hook on the ceiling. One bodyguard slapped her large tits wildly as the other drilled into her throat with his cock. Behind her upturned red ass Stan now had the large black dildo almost all the way in but as well was working a smaller hard white vibrator in and out of her above the other, I assumed in her asshole.

The woman was sweating now heavily and her blond hair was matted on her face and back. Her eyes were as wide as saucers as they darted from one bodyguard to the other as she tried to scream around the cock in her mouth.

Despite the action on the screen I could hear all kinds of noise coming from the bedroom as the bed now shook and creaked and I could hear, Ee,Ee,Ee,Ee,Ee, Cough,Eeeeeeeeeeee,Bzzzzzzzzzzz, Cough,Eeeeeeeeee." Then "Slapslap, slapslap."

On the screen now one man laid below, one knelt behind and one held her head as he fucked her face, forcing all three cocks in her at once as she drooled around the large cock in her mouth with tears coming from her eyes.

"Creak, Grunt, grunt, Creak, grunt, grunt, grunt, grunt" came from the room as the video came to an end as I tried to think of something other than the fact what I had just watched on the video was most likely happening to my wife right now.

"hey Cal" john said, "looks like the Doc made it" as John looked out the window at an approaching boat. "Cool" Cal said "let's help him aboard."

As the two black men left the room I could hear just loud panting now from the room and my wife saying something over and over that I could not make out.

Minutes later a handsome man and a very attractive woman walked into the living room saying "OK Where are they", "in the bedroom there" Jack said as he pointed to the closed door. The woman bravely but quietly moved to the door and opened it just slightly and peeked in. "Oh My she is a beauty isn't she, and such a slut as well," "and this must be her hubby, not bad I may use him later."

"Hun go get my toy bag, you know the big one we keep locked up, and get your bag to, I have a few ideas swimming around in my head I would like to try tonight when Stan is done".

I woke around midnight on the large coach just adjacent to the room where I assumed my wife April continued to be the center of attention. Where she had gotten this third burst of energy I wasn't sure but I did have an idea it may have had something to do with the doctors bag that at one point went into the room.

Shortly there after she was wailing, whining and groaning like she had just began.

As I sat up and listened I could hear a large quartet of buzzing coming from the room along with a mechanical swap, swap, swap, swap, swap, swap, swap.

It was very dark where I was at but light shined from the room as it appeared the doctor and his wife had left the door slightly open.

Not being able to take it I slowly crept to the door and peered in, hoping I would be safe from site as I was in the dark still.

April was covered in sweat, more so than the woman on the video, and perched on top of a mechanical cock coming out of a rounded box. Her hands were high above her head tied with cuffs and a rope to the ceiling. The doctor was in front of her playing with her tits as they hung obscenely low with some sort of weights attached to her nipples.

The doctor pulled her tits out to the sides as his wife busied herself at April's ass, I assume pushing something inside, judging by my wife's reaction.

The machine below her buzzed, whined and went wop, wop, wop, wop, wop pushing a large ribbed rubber dildo up into her pussy then pulling it out as quickly as it had slammed in, then doing it again. As I looked back up at my wife's face her head had been twisted around and she was locked in a kiss with the doctor's wife as the doctor attached a small clamp to her clit and plugged it into a small box.

I was a bit startled as someone slowly closed the door and told me, I might as well get some rest, as tomorrow was even a bigger day.

As the door clicked closed I could hear "Eeeeeeeeeee,wop,shlurp, wop, shlurp, wop, shlurp, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, cough, cough, cough, cough, slap, slap, slap."

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12