Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight Annabel," I said softly and her eyes showed surprise that I wasn't leading her to bed. Yes I so wanted to, but this was part delayed gratification and part wanting to build a friendship between us before taking her to bed. "I'll see you at breakfast," I smiled as Annabel started into the chalet, but then turned & smiled that very beautiful smile.

After breakfast the next morning we headed along the timber wharf to meet one of the staff who was going to take us to an isolated beach for the day, complete with a picnic basket, a chilly bin, beach rug, and snorkelling gear. Annabel was dressed in a simple floral dress complete with straw hat, sunnies, and jandals and her beauty radiated in the warm morning light. Her laughter peeled over the water as the boatman offered his hand and said "Miss Annabel," as he helped her step down into the boat.

20 minutes later we were on a white coral sand beach with our supplies, waving as the boat headed back to the resort. We walked along the beach holding hands with the warm water lapping over our feet taking in the beauty of the island and the trees that came up to the water's edge in places. Eventually we got back to our spread rug and Annabel stepped out of her jandals and then undid the front buttons on her dress and let it slowly slip off her shoulders. It slid slowly down her body, pausing on her pear shaped hips before exposing her thighs to me for the first time. "WOW," I blurted out loud and Annabel laughed out loud making me laugh and smile in return.

Annabel spread out a large yellow fluffy bath towel out on the beach rug and lay down on top of it. Her feet were just in front of me and my gaze travelled up from there pausing on her well formed calves; I love the sight of shapely ladies' calves, especially in stockings or tights. But today her fair skin was highlighted in contrast to the bright yellow towel underneath her and this made her legs seem to stretch forever as her calves narrowed for the back of her knees and then began the increasing taper out to form firm thighs that ended in the curve of her buttocks, or a very fine ass as I preferred to think of it. Annabel was wearing a one piece swim suit which was a 'Mummy' suit now she had two kids and it was probably worn weekly for kids swimming lessons at the local pool. The striped material showed the exquisite shape of her hips and ass before changing shape into two straps that headed up for her shoulders leaving her back totally exposed. Annabel rested her head on her extended hands with her angelic face turned off to one side.

I reached into the pocket of the picnic basket and pulled out a tube of sunscreen and spread some on my hands. Slowly I knelt down into the warm sand each side of Annabel's feet so I could reach down & forward to apply sunscreen into the back of those perfectly formed calves.

Annabel squirmed as she was startled by the touch of my hands & sunscreen on her ankles, but this was quickly followed by "Thanks," as she realised it was sunscreen being applied to protect her fair, smooth skin from burning.

My hands ran in parallel upwards to feel her narrow ankles start to widen outwards into the smooth firm skin of her glorious calves; the shape & texture of her skin turned me on no end and my old man stirred in my trunks as fantasy started to finally become reality with only the viscous membrane of the liquid sunscreen between my hands and Annabel's smooth skin. My spread fingers glided upwards to behind her knees before rolling outwards to the outside of her legs to glide back down over the curve of her calves.

A sigh escaped Annabel's lips as she enjoyed the smooth liquid touch of my hands on her skin; and I stifled a groan in my throat as my old man came to full hardness in my trunks. After a couple of minutes of divine massage of her calves I rocked backwards so I could lift up her right foot giving me access to oil & stroke the whole of her lower leg with both hands. My thumbs increased the pressure in places to massage her leg and Annabel sighed some more in appreciation of the attention she was getting. It must have taken me 20 minutes or so to do both of her calves to my satisfaction before changing position to sit alongside her by her thighs.

Annabel's calves glistened in the sun as I applied more sunscreen to my hands ready to apply it to her thighs. My eyes were fixated on her shapely material covered ass as I so wanted to stroke & knead her fine cheeks under that protective material; but first I needed to do justice to her thighs. I ran both hands along the back of her right thigh as I spread the sunscreen evenly on her firm flesh. The fingers of my right hand travelled up to the edge of her swimsuit that cut across her ass from crotch to her hip leaving half her cheek exposed to my travelling fingers.

I nearly came in my trunks as my palm finally ran over her firm ass, one of my objects of desire & lust for many years. I had lusted after that ass of hers for years, both chasing her around the go-kart track and following her as she walked through the office. Now her skin was under my fingertips as I gently massaged the sunscreen into her skin; fuck, I was in heaven; all of my dreams, fantasies, and lusting for Annabel was starting to come to fruition right now under my hands.

As my right hand continued to carefully cut in the sunscreen along the edge of her costume to ensure not of a millimetre of bare skin was left unprotected; my left hand enjoyed a journey of its own down to the smooth, sensitive skin that is behind her knee making Annabel squirm and laugh out loud "That tickles!" as the cool liquid hit that area. My left hand travelled up and down the rear of her thigh for several minutes as my right hand kept up the firm massage of her ass cheek by curving my right thumb firmly under the curve of her ass on the firm skin at the top of her thigh.

My left hand slowly worked its way to the outside edge of her firm thigh and massaged in the remaining oil. Annabel has 'woman's thighs', by that I mean they are perfectly formed with enough flesh to give them shape & substance without being fat or having a trace of cellulite as some women of her age have. And neither are they the parallel lines of stick & bone of skinny women who spend their whole life trying to match the supposed 'ideal' figure portrayed in women's magazines. These magazines sole purpose is to make women think they must match the stick figure models by purchasing the masses of products advertised in the pages of the magazines. All these magazines do is make most women feel inadequate and in search of what their genes have decreed will never be their natural size. Annabel though seemed to be happy within herself with the body & personality she had been given at birth & through her family genes.

Annabel was one of those 'real' women accurately portrayed by the Dove adverts for life's natural women. I have always admired & desired these 'real' women since I was a young boy and now I had a fine example of a happy, balanced, 'real' woman under the tips of my massaging fingers. Fortunately Annabel was facing away from me so she couldn't see the effect she was having on me with the tent in the front of my trunks.

I stopped briefly to apply some more sunscreen onto my left hand before returning my right hand to the top of her thigh and ass; and my left to the back of her thigh. My left hand then started to work up & down her thigh slowly easing towards the inside of her untreated thigh. My fingertips curled onto the inside of her thigh on the first pass up and down and then my hand slid around some more so my fingertips touched the skin of her left thigh. Annabel gently eased her thighs apart slightly to give my fingers some room to travel almost up to her crutch but not all the way.

As the oil penetrated the softer skin of the inside of her thighs and my right hand firmly massaged her ass Annabel started to mew slightly, enjoying the sensations that her nerves were reporting to her relaxed brain. After a few minutes of rubbing the inside of her thighs her legs eased apart a little more giving room for my fingers to reach the top of her thighs and her crutch. Whilst my fingers slid higher they stopped just an inch short of her crutch; my touch teasing her and she started to squirm on the towel in pleasure; probably starting to get turned on.

After another minute of teasing massage I reluctantly stood up and walked around her to the other side and crouched down to start on her left thigh. I smiled as I heard a groan escape Annabel's lips as my fingers left her skin and I knew she was starting to be turned on. This was going to be a mighty fine day as Hawkeye Pierce used to say in the TV series M*A*S*H.

This time my left hand got to massage & play with the exposed left cheek of her ass whilst my right hand massaged in the sunscreen on the back of her thigh. By now Annabel was starting to squirm a little as my hand reached the top of the inside of her thigh and I bet her swimsuit was starting to get a little damp down there. It took longer than it should to rub in the sunscreen, but hey, I want to ensure a quality job and a satisfied customer. Judging by the wiggle of her ass as I finished I think Annabel was starting on her own journey to satisfaction.

Next I slid up further so I could reach her shoulders & back. More sunscreen went on my hands and then I started a fairly firm rubbing of her shoulders and neck before easing up some and easing the pressure out into her back allowing my fingers to drift under the straps of her suit; but without getting as far as the edge of her breasts. For her back I reversed my hands and used my knuckles to knead down the side of her spine. 5 minutes later I was putting a light coating of sunscreen on her arms to finish before laying out my own towel alongside her and lying down on my front to hide my rampant hard on after what must have been 30-40 minutes of massaging Annabel's fine body.

"Thank you very much for that," Annabel whispered dreamily.

Half an hour later I felt myself starting to burn so I picked up the snorkelling kit and invited Annabel to join me for a swim in the crystal clear waters of the bay. We had a fun time floating over the top of the nearby reef watching the small colourful fish staying close into the coral features for protection from larger fish; but most of all I admired Annabel's lithe shape hanging suspended in the warm clear water. I couldn't get over the beauty of her figure even though she was in a non-sexy 'Mummy' suit; but that would change tomorrow!

After our swim we raided the picnic basket to find a glorious treat of fresh snacks, sandwiches, nibbles, fresh fruit, fruit juice and two drinking coconuts. The rest of the day was spent as a mix of sunbathing, talking, reading, & swimming until the boat returned to collect us.

Pre-dinner drinks back at the resort saw us sitting in the open air bar enjoying some perfectly mixed cocktails watching the sun start to slide below the horizon. The warm evening light shone on Annabel sitting there in a multi coloured wrap round skirt and a cotton medium cut top. Sitting there on a bar stool with her legs crossed the skirt material peeled back off her leg to reveal her magnificent calf resting on her lower leg emphasising the curve & shape of her calf. Her skin gleamed with the thin sheen of after sun lotion that Annabel had rubbed in after her shower. She looked like a Goddess sat there so poised & relaxed, and she attracted some admiring glances from the male guests as they entered the bar. I sat side ways onto the bar so I could both talk to her and fully admire her at the same time. Being here at the bar in Fiji meant I could blatantly admire her beauty and her body openly as opposed to having to do in surreptitiously back at work in the office; and I have to say that life couldn't get much better than it was as I sat there sipping my Long Island Iced Tea talking to Annabel. A meal of freshly cooked seafood with a cool bottle of white wine, with a local band playing traditional music in the background just added to how good the world was at that time.

We relaxed back at the bar for a couple of after dinner drinks before making our way down the wharf to admire the bright star lit sky. I stood behind Annabel at the end of the wharf as we both craned our necks back to admire the vast array of stars & planets set out above us. The aroma of her coconut shampoo filled my nostrils and I leant forward to lightly kiss the top of her head as I wrapped my arms gently around her stomach & eased her warm body against mine. Annabel was still angled back admiring the night sky as I bent my head down to kiss her extended neck; her warm firm skin felt good on my lips and the aroma of her long hair brushing against my cheek just added to this long wished for moment.

My arms tightened slightly coming into firm contact with her stomach as I continued to kiss her supple neck and feast my eyes down the front of her top to her breasts. Her breasts were quite small compared with the natural size of her body, probably a B cup, but still nice to see from my current viewpoint kissing her neck. Feeling the cheeks of her firm ass pressed lightly against the front of my trousers gave another reason for my old man to start to wake up to the pleasures of this beautiful evening. Annabel mewed quietly at the pleasant sensations of having her neck kissed and feeling my hardness start to grow between the cheeks of her fine ass. I very slowly eased my arms apart, releasing my protective grip on her and slid my hands outward to rest on the top of her hips to let them rest there as I continued to kiss my way around the back of her neck to the other side which tasted just as nice! This elicited more of a purring sound from Annabel's lips and in return brought me to full hardness against her ass.

I just couldn't believe I was finally holding this fine young woman in my arms after so many years of dreaming of and lusting for her. The warm star lit evening with the sea lapping against the wooden wharf just added to the moment far in excess of my wildest dreams; so I was in no hurry to rush what was happening between us; I would just let it run at a gentle pace and thoroughly enjoy every single erotic second of the evening.

My hands slid slowly, but firmly down the outside of her skirt so that my fingertips could feel every millimetre of firm warm flesh through the cotton until my arms couldn't reach any further, coming to rest two thirds of the way down her thighs. I lifted my head a little and worked my way to the tender, sensitive skin around her ear and felt her wiggle as I kissed her there; whilst at the same time my hands slid forwards onto the front of her thighs. The touch & firmness of her womanly thighs had my prick starting to ache for release as my senses started to head towards overload; the warmth & softness of her ear lobe between my lips; the aroma of coconut shampoo in my nostrils; the curve of her ass cheeks pressed against my prick; the view of her small breasts inside her top; and finally the feel of her warm firm thighs under my fingertips & palms; just had me at bursting point. Fortunately Annabel prevented this by taking my mind off these sensations as she slowly turned in my arms to face me; her hand rose up behind my neck and pulled my lips down onto hers. Our closed lips touched gently and kissed lightly for a minute or so, but we were both consumed by a passion that needed more, and that need was fast becoming urgent & immediate. Annabel's tongue pushed between my lips as her passion flared and consumed her.

My automatic reaction was to slide one arm around her waist to pull her in tight to me and the other reached down to firmly cup and grip one of her amazing ass cheeks. Our tongues danced around each other in a passionate dance of need and lust, reflecting the lust that was consuming both of us in this tropical paradise. My upper hand slid up from her waist to rest on the bare, warm skin between her shoulder blades to hold her tight against me. I had no reason to worry about Annabel pulling backwards away from me as she hung tightly against my neck; sucked hard on my tongue; and pressed the heat of her crutch hard against my swollen, fit-to-burst prick. I so wanted to fuck her here and now; to throw aside any intimacy and just have hard, rough sex to satisfy my basic animal or caveman needs & wants. I just wanted to throw her on her back, hold her legs wide apart and thrust my rock hard prick deep into her pussy showing no mercy or tenderness; that was just my basic needs crying out for satisfaction. Maybe as a twenty something years ago with blue balls and little sexual experience that would have been the case; but now I was a fifty something with reasonable experience.... but still with blue balls at the moment  and I had a lovely woman, a mother of two, a loving wife to her husband, in my arms & mouth craving being made love to.

Snogging as passionately as we were, we both had an immediate need for something more and that was a sexual release in some form. Most people would have gone for an immediate shag to satisfy that immediate need & wanton desire; but I still had all week to satisfy that need; I wanted to keep Annabel hanging for more. I slid my hand off her ass reluctantly and slid it around her hip to ease it between us to gently press into the upper V of her thighs. I felt Annabel automatically ease her feet apart to give access for my hand to reach between her firm inner thighs to cup her mound in my now cupped hand. I firmly, but gently, cupped her hot mound through her dress and the panties I imagined were underneath. This resulted in Annabel almost sucking my mouth off my face as the passion reached boiling point within her. She had a need, and that need needed to be satisfied here and now, immediately. If I held this position for more than 30 seconds the moment would pass and be lost forever.

I saw a wooden bench over Annabel's shoulder and that would be ideal for what I had in mind. I broke the kiss and took her hand, carefully turning her around as I made my way over to the bench. I quickly lay down on the wooden bench lying full length on it & saw Annabel's puzzled look above me in the moonlight.

"Put your left leg over me and sit on my face," I instructed as I gently pulled her forward by her hand.

She looked a little puzzled by this turn of events.

"Step over me with your left leg and lower yourself onto my face," I instructed as I gripped the hem of her wrap around skirt and lifted it to make it easier for her to climb aboard.

Annabel obliged and swung her leg over my horizontal face as I pulled slightly downwards on her hand to guide her landing to my waiting lips. The star filled sky disappeared as her thighs and skirt filled my vision and narrowed my horizon. I briefly felt the warmth of the flesh of her right thigh against my left cheek before her warm moist panty crotch settled on my lips and her swinging left leg brought her left thigh to rest warmly, but firmly, against my right cheek. My hands instinctively slid under her skirt and curled around the tops of her bare thighs to firmly pull her mound into full contact with my mouth. As a continuation of this movement my mouth opened wide to accept the bulge of her pantied mound and I sucked in my breath to achieve a seal against the damp material.

Whilst Annabel had fully shaped womanly thighs that encompassed my head, they weren't fat and I could still hear the whispered "Oh my God!" exclamation from her as the sensations raced from her crotch to register in her passion loaded brain. And at that point I started to mould and roll my lips over her mould applying pressure to her sensitive damp mound underneath as I continued to suck on her.