Indecent Proposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked behind me to see Emere sat back in an easy chair with Asoese on her knees in front of us with her head buried between Emere's thighs. Fortunately both were still dressed as I had every intention of undressing them myself.

Keeping my hand still on Annabel's mound I sank to my knees in front of her and admired the leather skirt in front of me. With my free hand I gripped the zip that went top to bottom down the front of her skirt. I lifted the zip halfway up so the material parted and exposed her steamy, damp, satin crotch to my eyes.

Annabel's hands gripped my head and thrust my face hard into her crotch and my tongue instinctively targeted the centre of the damp spot on the satin and pierced the folds of her pussy lips.

"OH GOD... YES," She praised out loud, "Finish me, please," she begged.

My hands slowly untied the bows at each hip holding her bikini bottoms in place. I had to peel the materials from her skin to expose her swollen pussy lips and erect clit. As I dropped the sodden material to the floor I slid my hands down onto her shapely calves and massaged them as I sank my tongue as far into her sodden pussy as I possibly could.

"OH DADDY," she cried out.

After only a minute of lapping out her pussy, Annabel gripped my head, groaned out loud and creamed all over my tongue; I lapped & swallowed, lapped & swallowed to drink down her nectar; my hands rubbing hard across her calves thoroughly enjoying her nyloned, firm, shapely skin.

As the flow of juices eased I stood up and took her in my arms, supporting and guarding her as she descended from her orgasm. Asoese & Emere were looking across at us having watched Annabel's orgasm.

"Ladies, I think we should head into the bedroom," I announced as I slowly turned Annabel towards the bedroom door. Emere brought the wine along with a satisfied smile of having already orgasmed.

"Lie in the centre of the bed please Annabel with your feet towards the door," I requested as we entered the bedroom.

Annabel's hands reached up to the buttons on her blouse.

"Please leave your clothes as they are; there will be plenty of time to undress you later," I smiled, I so wanted to fuck her right now. 'Patience... Patience' I willed myself. Annabel climbed onto the bed and got herself comfortable.

"Asoese, why don't' you climb abroad Annabel's face as you must be ready for an orgasm yourself by now," I instructed, "Please take your panties off but leave the rest of your clothes on for now as I am looking forward to undressing you myself."

Asoese promptly bent over and her panties were on the floor in seconds; then she was off like an Olympic hurdler to swing her leg over Annabel's head.

"Emere, why don't you make yourself at home with Annabel's lovely legs & pussy," I suggested, quickly adding "Please stay dressed," with a smile.

As she was about to step past me I reached out and pulled her to me; taking her into my arms and open mouth kissing her as my hand roamed over her body. She had a full set of 36C or 36D breasts contained in her dress that were more than a handful to massage. Just a couple of minutes into our kissing groans were coming from Asoese showing that Annabel had made a start on her pussy.

I broke my kiss with Emere, "You'd better get in there in case Asoese bends forward and gets between Annabel's thighs first."

Emere got there first; Asoese was too absorbed in Annabel's attention to think of going for a 69.

Emere lightly touched Annabel's knees and Annabel quickly eased her feet apart right on the end of the bed so Emere could reach between her legs. Emere bent forward slightly so she could place her hand on Annabel's stockinged legs. She seemed as mesmerised by the beauty of Annabel's calves & thighs as I am because she just stroked her legs feeling the warmth, firmness, & sexy nylon under her hands. This gave me time to fully strip off and release my old man from the confines of my chinos.

I stepped up behind Asoese and ran my hands over her upturned ass. She was wearing one of those all in one tight night club stretchy fabric party dresses that had a short hem about mid-thigh. I slid one hand down onto her thigh and then cruised up under the hem. I could feel the heat of her pussy trapped in the air under her dress; this lady was hot to trot. She groaned slightly at my touch on her soft inner thigh, or maybe that was in anticipation of my fingers heading to her pussy. My fingers travelled to the gusset of her panties and I ran my fingers along her pussy feeling the material part her damp lips.

"Yes please," she sighed.

I rubbed her a few more times and then over her clit as well; she shuddered.

"Keep it hot and ready for me, I need to attend to Emere first," I instructed as I took my hand reluctantly from between her thighs.

Emere was on her knees on the bed straddling Annabel's face, stretched upright with her head tipped back and her eyes closed as she enjoyed Annabel's attention to her pussy. I stepped up to the edge of the bed so that I could easily reach her. With her head tilted back and her back arched it made her breast sit high on her chest within her thin cotton dress; thus making them a magnet for my open hands. I placed my palms on the under curve of her breasts and hoisted both mounds into my hands. Emere's head shot forward and her eyes opened in surprise as my fingers crossed around the firm flesh. She thought Annabel had started to massage her breasts as extra stimulation. Her mouth fell open in surprise and I made the most of this opportunity by leaning forward to seal my lips on her and kiss her deeply with my tongue exploring deep into her mouth. She tasted good and she was panting as Annabel's tongue started to bring her towards her first climax of the night.

As we kissed I slid one hand off her breast to reach behind and unzip her dress down to her waist. Whilst still kissing I eased the dress forward off her shoulders and slid her arms out. Next I reached down to her waist to gather up the material and peel the dress up over her head and placed it on the nearby chair. She was wearing a fine mesh bra and I soon disposed of that as my hands got to work on teasing her nipples as I started to snog her again.

As our tongues danced in each other's mouths I could hear the increase in her breathing and feel her squirm down on Annabel's face; so I knew she was close to cumming.

The menu of sex available seemed to me like a degustation menu - so full of everything you could desire and I wanted to stop myself rushing the first couple of courses. But I didn't want the third dish of the evening, Asoese, going cold on me.

As Emere's squirming increased I slid one hand south down over her stomach and onto her mound. Without looking down I found my aim was true and my finger brushed over the hood of her clit. Emere flinched, and I tightened my grip on her breast with my other hand.

"Go hard Annabel," I instructed as I brought my finger firmly back onto Emere's swollen clit.

Annabel clamped her arms tight around Emere's thighs to hold her down as she thrust her tongue deep into Emere's pussy.

Emere took a deep intake of breath as we snogged; she was very close to cumming. My rough fingertip rubbed over her nubbin, pealing the hood back to fully expose her sensitive clit. Emere started to shudder. I gripped her nipple tight in between my fingers as I firmly squeezed her breast. She tried to break our kiss so she could breathe. I mercilessly rubbed her clit. I could feel her juices flowing over my finger and I could hear lapping sounds from down below as Annabel lapped at the fountain of her flowing nectar.

Her lips broke from mine as she cried out "OH YES!!" her entire body started to bounce on Annabel's invading tongue as Annabel held her in place, tight to her face; and I gripped her breast & nipple to keep her in place. My finger savaged her clit and she fought to break free. Her fight was all to no avail as Annabel & I held on to her as she was ripped apart by her orgasm and plundered by Anna and myself.

"STOP!... PPLLLEEAASSEE," she wailed, "PPLEEAASSEE", as her body collapsed down; her strength & fight drained by the orgasm.

I gently lifted her up off Annabel so she didn't injury with her weight on Annabel's face. As Annabel came into view I could see her whole face awash with Emere's juices. Annabel was breathing deeply through her nose as she tried to finish off the nectar in her mouth. Emere was still shuddering as the orgasm final subsided within her pussy. I gently guided her to lie down alongside Annabel and they wrapped arms around each other and Emere laid her head down on Annabel's shoulder as she got her breath & strength back.

I turned my attention back to Asoese who was still massaging Annabel's thighs & legs; she was obviously as fond of Annabel's shapely nylon covered legs as I am. It didn't appear that she had yet got to Annabel's pussy although her lips were kissing the upper part of her thighs. As I reached down run my own hands over Annabel's thigh & calves I luxuriated in the feel of the nylon over her warm, firm, shapely flesh. Annabel's knees were bent and in the air as she had her high heels buried into the end of the bed. I lingered longer than I planned to as I enjoyed the feel of the long straps wound around her calves from her high heels.

"Annabel you feel great... And I am sure Asoese would agree as well if she wasn't so fixed on being between your lovely thighs," I praised as I finally let go of Annabel and stepped back behind Asoese. I stood at 90 degrees to Asoese's hips so I reach under her with my right hand to massage her right breast through her snug fitting party dress. Her breasts were smaller and not as full as Emere's but when you have the choice of three pairs of breasts, all to yourself, for the night who is going to complain about whether they match your ideal?

It was going to be my left hand that was going to get the most satisfaction as I placed it in the small of her back and enjoyed the warmth of her slim lithe body. My right hand ran over her breast as I slid my left hand on to her ass to run over both cheeks through the material of her dress for several minutes. A low groan escaped Asoese's lips as she continued to pamper Annabel's inner thighs with light kisses and soft lips on the nylon.

Finally I slid my left hand over her right cheek and down onto the back of her thigh and down as far as I could reach. At this point I slid my right hand into the top of her party dress, the neckline of which was on the upper slope of her breasts. My fingers ran over the firm flesh and started to rub her hard nipple within her dress. At the same time I curled my left hand onto the inside of her right thigh and headed back northwards. The tender flesh of her warm inner thigh felt so good to my touch that my hard cock throbbed against her hip probably leaving a stain of precum on her dress. My thumb and forefinger reached that curve of flesh at the very top of her thigh that feels so erotic to any man getting that far between a woman's thighs. It almost signifies the finishing line in a race or competition as you know you've reached your goal because at this point you can feel the heat emanating from a pussy on the back of your hand. In this instance I felt the damp gusset of Asoese's panties brush against the back of my hand. I gave the upper curve of her thigh a couple of gentle squeezes in gratitude for what I had enjoyed so far and for what I was about to enjoy.

My right hand released her breast and slid north until it was on the exposed skin of her chest, at which point my fingertips turned south again, staying on warm flesh this time as the slid into the top of her dress and spread over the hanging mound of her right breast. The palm of my hand brushed across her erect nipple making her groan as my fingertips curled around her breast and started to support the weight of her warm flesh in my hand.

My left hand wanted a slice of the action as well as my forefinger ran over the gusset of her panties and eased it into her wet pussy causing her to groan as her erogenous zones were lit up. After a few rubs along her pussy lips I reached under her to grip the front waistband of her panties. I started to ease her panties down until I had to pull the sodden gusset out of her pussy before tugging them down to her knees. This left her pussy defenceless as I released her panties and ran my hand back up the inside of her soft thigh and straight on to her sodden mound. I cupped her mound in my hand as I have found ladies enjoy it as if you are guarding their pussy and their virtue as a Knight of old. After gently cupping & squeezing her mound I eased my hand back towards her ass until my middle finger was in line with her pussy; then I curled my finger and penetrated her pussy. Fuck! She was tight, hot and wet.

My finger ploughed in & out of her pussy as I instructed "Annabel, please introduce Asoese's mouth to your pussy."

Annabel's fingers slid through Asoese's hair and pulled her head forward, carefully positioning Asoese's lips against her pussy. Annabel obviously didn't need to instruct Asoese what to do next as Annabel sighed loudly in obvious pleasure & relief.

I eased my hand from Asoese's breast and stepped behind her upturned ass. Easing my fingers out of her sodden pussy I spread the cheeks of her firm ass with my hands before stepping forward to position the swollen head of my aching cock lightly between her pussy lips. I eased an inch inside to ease her lips apart before sliding my hands up over her ass and on to her hips.

The scene in front of me made my cock well in utmost lust as my eyes took in Annabel propped up on a pillow with Emere's head resting on her chest. Annabel's left arm was under Emere's left shoulder, emerging from her armpit to reach around and cradle / cup Emere's left breast in her hand. Annabel's right hand was stretched out in front of her so she could reach down and fondle Emere's pussy very lovingly as Emere recovered from her recent orgasm. The V of Annabel's spread thighs made perfect guidelines to direct my eyes down to Asoese's black hair bobbing between the junction of Annabel's thighs as Asoese lapped at Annabel's pussy. I loved the fact that Asoese was still dressed in her clinging party dress with her upturned ass poking out the bottom of her dress. And then there was my prick with her pussy perched on the tip of my manhood. Life had never been as great as it was at this very moment. I seared the image of the three sexy ladies into my memory for eternity as I eased my hips slowly, but firmly forward to penetrate Asoese for the first time.

Fuck, she was tight as I eased into her, her wet tunnel of Pacific Island love rubbed sensually along the entire length of my swollen cock; her juices lubricating my manhood as I slid my whole length into her until my balls were pushed tight against her mound. I stood still as we both got used to each other. I took the opportunity to bend forward over her slightly so I could slide my hand up off her hips onto her stomach and continue up northwards until I reached the under curve of her breasts. Her breasts filled my hands as I cupped them through the material of her dress. Her nipples were rock hard, thrusting into the material still covering & supporting them. Asoese groaned out loud as my fingers started to brush, rub, pull, and squeeze her tits in my hands. I was still buried balls deep in her pussy as I massaged her breasts for several minutes watching her devour Annabel's pussy.

Annabel had a firm grip on Asoese's head and was starting to hump her hips up & down, pushing her pussy hard onto Asoese's lips & tongue. In the meantime Emere had turned slightly and was squeezing Annabel's right breast through the blouse & bra with her left hand. I saw her tilt her head upwards so they could open mouth tongue & kiss as Annabel heated up for her next orgasm. Annabel was being kissed & fondled by Emere; in addition to having Asoese gripping her ass & thighs while she ate out her pussy; and finally she could see me buried into Asoese while massaging her breasts. All of this brought Annabel to the boil very quickly. Annabel was grinding hard into Asoese's face, humping her nylon clad ass up & down, "Yes Asoese, you are a good pussy licker my girl... eat me out baby," she groaned.

Asoese obliged thrusting her tongue deep into the folds & depths of her pussy.

"Fuck yeah," Annabel groaned appreciatively.

I rewarded Asoese for her pussy eating capabilities by sliding her dress off her breasts so I could palm her warm, firm mounds and play hard with her nipples.

Asoese broke contact with Annabel's pussy longer enough to quietly moan "Fuck me now please."

I didn't need a second invitation as I eased my hips backwards until the tip of my cock was just in contact with her spread lips. I gripped her tits more firmly for purchase and then slid back into her, balls deep, in one constant movement. She wiggled her hips in appreciation; obviously well brought up by her parents not to talk with her mouth full (of pussy).

After all of the sexy activities I had witnessed tonight I was ready for some personal satisfaction and I decided that would be giving Asoese a good solid fucking.

I started slowly, getting into a smooth rhythm, enjoying the warmth & wetness of her pussy as I sawed in and out; added to which her nipples & breasts massaged my hands as I pulled myself back deep into her with each heave of my arms & thrust of my hips.

"That is good, you feel nice inside of me," she praised.

That always makes a fifty something swell with pride. She looked beautiful bent over, her head still between Annabel's thighs and I ploughed into her from behind. Her tits gave great purchase for me to pull against as I picked up the pace and fucked her long & deep. Having Asoese bent over gave an intense feeling of her pussy as I rodded its depths. Fuck, she felt good.

"Asoese, you have my pussy on fire girl," Annabel praised, "Pay some attention to my clit please and finish me off."

Wet lapping sounds reached my ears; quickly followed by Annabel panting "Fuck that is just the spot... Lick harder... Suck my clit."

I rammed hard into Asoese, driving her face & mouth hard down on Annabel's mound where her tongue savaged the erect nib of Annabel's clit.

Emere started to knead Annabel's tits hard through her blouse.

"Squeeze my nipples hard Emere," Annabel begged. Emere obliged and Annabel groaned out loud in pleasure. Her hips started to buck up & down on the bed; her body becoming overloaded by the pleasures being inflicted on her nerves & senses.

Her hand tugged Asoese's face hard against her mound, "Suck my clit and finish me pplleeaassee," she begged. Again Asoese & Emere obliged and Annabel exploded in orgasmic pleasure. She just didn't know where to put her hands. She kept one on the back of Asoese's head and placed her hand over the back of Emere's hand as it caressed her breasts. Annabel's strong thighs thrust her ass off the bed and Asoese had problems holding onto her, but her lips appeared sealed to her clit and Annabel wasn't going to get away. Annabel's' screams and wailing filled the room as she came with a vengeance, her orgasm tearing through her body

Her thrusting thighs were an amazing site to behold as I released Asoese's breasts to sink my fingers deep in her hip flesh making her scream in pain. I needed that additional purchase so that I could grip Asoese and ride her hard as I fucked both of us to a fast approaching orgasm.

Asoese tried to hold on to Annabel's bucking & heaving thighs so she could drink down the juices pouring over her lips from Annabel's orgasming pussy; whilst trying to accommodate the forces on my pounding into her pussy from behind her. My balls were fit to burst as they slammed into Asoese's mound with each forward thrust. I just sawed in and out, in and out; her pussy getting very hot wrapped around my swollen cock.